Office Romance

By Lisa_Sylvia

"It's either you accept my offer or walk out of this company, then I can send this to all firms you apply to... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Epilogue

Chapter Seventeen

726 14 3
By Lisa_Sylvia

§§Pamela

I sat on the closed lid of the toilet. How did my life ever come to this? Ever come to being forced as a wife to Kyle? And no, not even asking but demanding I be his wife. And he was willing to release the video, shit how did that happen? How did he know it was-

"You know I saw someone with such tattoo once at a strip club. I am starting to think many people have it."

I opened the stall door and moved to the mirror. My face was all red and my eyes were swollen from crying. I pulled at my shirt and the tattoo came to light. Had I very won something revealing with the tattoo showing? I doubted.

Ah, dah you did, something sexy yet well maybe too indecent. Your words not mine.

I crossed back to the stall and sat down on the lid, too afraid to go outside. My life, my future my whole being deepened on that video not being released.

"Pamela." The door to the lady's room banged open. I could hear the heavy footsteps of a man, not just any man but my boss.

"I know you are in here so come out. We weren't done talking."

The temperature in the room dropped many degrees.

"If it means I should open every stall just to get you, I will definitely do that."

There was a sound, then the little atmosphere was filled with a terrible smell. A stall door next to mine was opened a bit.

"I am sorry sir. I have been having a runny tummy all day, I have been in here for a few minutes."The lady went on apologising.

"Please Mr Walters, please do not fire me. Please sir, I am begging you. I don't mind working overtime, anytime sir I-"

"I am not looking for you." He cut her short.

"If you know you are not Pamela then please leave the bathroom at once." This deep voice bounced on the titled walls. And ever so slowly stall doors opened. I watched the hurried feet of scared employees leaving the one place they could take refuge from the mean boss.

His polished black shoes stood in front of the stall door I was in. I waited, was he going to break it down or budge in?

The silence stretched.

"Pamela, we need to talk." He finally said.

I still waited.

"Dammit get out of that stall or else I will break it."

He moved close to the handle then stepped back.

"Okay, I am sorry for everything but just come out so I can see you and talk with you."

I didn't know what got me moving. Either the sorry in his sentence or the demand in his voice. I opened the door and without sparing him a glance I moved to the sink. I didn't need to see my face, as it looked horrible and red.I splashed water to cool of the heat but it didn't work.

"Pamela."

"You have five seconds, I have to go back to work."

I watched as his features hardened. But he didn't say anything. I turned to look at him. "Firstly, you use me. Secondly you use me as bait. Thirdly, you use me to bring that psycho in here. Fourthly you use me as shelter from a bombing and now you want to use me as your wife. That is a lot of using."

He still didn't say anything, but simply started.

"Well in my defence I asked, didn't I? But you rejected." He said slowly, defeated.

"Huh, and I wonder why you were rejected."

His sliver eyes darkened, and he invaded my personal space. Taking me by surprise, he gripped my arms and pinned them above my head on the wall. His face came dangerously close to mine and I could feel his minty breath on my cheek.

"Better get used to being Mrs Walters for as long I want you to be, or else I can see it in broad lights, 'whore uses body to gain a position in the Walters company. I was fooled spoke Mr Kyle Walters'".

The last stall opened slowly. And crumbled in the small space were two half nude employees in a very passionate position. Kyle ignored them.

"I expect you here by seven sharp with enough clothes, we are going on a small trip."

He let go of my body and headed for the door. I looked back at the open stall of wide mouthed people. I smiled.

"Seems I am engaged. I will talk to my hubby, he won't fire you both. But I would advise you get to work immediately."

Then I ran after my devil on earth.

Wait not my devil but the devil.' Yes, I smiled to myself. He stood by the upper landing and looked down the main floor, right beside him was his minion and partner in crime Nile, I was still mad at both of them.

I looked down at what they had been staring at, and my mouth dropped. Donna was being dragged outside the building like a bag of potatoes. I could see the looks on the other employees faces, shocked. Well, I was to.

I felt heat travel up my body and I looked to my side. Kyle had his hand a few inches from where mine rested. His breath fanned my face and the heat of his body settled on me. But it was not all that that got me captivated, it was his eyes. His silver like god eyes. They stared back at me unblinking.

I thought you were angry?

Oh yes that, my voice where are you?

"And Ollie?" Was that the first of my concerns.

Well yes he is, but wasn't I going to complain about I don't know, probably the fact that he was forcing me into marriage?

"What about him?" His eyes didn't break contact with mine.

"I cannot leave him, I need him."

He nodded and looked away. My heart broke. "You can bring him if he is okay to change of environment if not I could hire someone to watch over him while you are away. It's only for a few days."

"Where are we going to?"

Wait did that mean? I had accepted to be his? No, I was just curious to know where I was going to. I was not willing to play squid game and get myself killed in the first game of green light red light.

The old man still freaks me out.

"That should not concern you. But first we would be meeting someone very important so get yourself ready, we leave in a few minutes."

I glared at his broad back.

"You didn't even give me a ring. Who proposes without a ring?"

His broad back stopped and he turned around. He dropped a violet box in my open palm and walked towards the elevator.

I looked down at it. When I pushed open the lid my mouth hanged open. It was a diamond ring. I looked just in time to see him looking at me before the evaluator doors closed. I leaned against the wall. Did this man know how much this was worth and- wait. I brought the gold band up to my line of vision.

Donna.

He gave me a ring he had given his ex's name. Dumb ass. Who did he think I was? Second best? The other option?

I took the stairs two at a time, frustrated that I had chosen to cry three floors below my workspace. I was drenched in my own sweat by the time I reached my desk. Noreen was not even present. I grabbed my bag as he was leaving his office, Nile wasn't with him.

I followed his back into the elevator. He pressed the button to the first floor, and we began our decent.

"The ring?" He asked.

I looked down at it. He asked me to be his wife, well demanded was more like it. Then he gives me a ring that belonged to his ex.

One that I could bet was made specifically for her.

Donna.

Her name hunted me.

I pulled it out of the box and slammed it on my middle finger. I took the liberty of turning the diamond inside so that the gold could be seen. I faced the wall.

I felt hands turn me around slowly. He held my left hand and turned the band so that the diamond was in view. He froze. The name was in bold letters, it could be seen more miles afar. Once the doors opened, I yanked my hand from his and matched out. I turned the ring back inside.

Donna.

That voice mocked. And once again my heart broke. More than average.

***

We stood at the entrance of a grand hotel. Kyle had insisted on a change of clothes, and he didn't mean me going home to change. He dragged my ass to one of the most expensive shops in town just to get me something elegant for some event.

"Mr Walters sorry to keep you waiting. Please come in. All is set for you." A man spoke.

Kyle's face hardened, and his fists clenched. He didn't walk inside after the man but simply waited, gesturing for me to follow him first. As I did, Kyle fell into step with me.

We were led into the interior of the room but I couldn't allow my eyes to hunger on the richly decorated walls. I needed to keep them open and find the nearest means of escape, in case the two cards were offered to me.

Just in case.

Kyle held a file in one hand and ever so slightly his other hand would brush against mine.

We were led to an even more secluded area. The man stopped short and pulled open a door. It led to a smaller room. Kyle walked in, leaving me standing by the entrance. I had just turned my head back towards where we had come from when a guard well-built blocked my view.

He gestured towards the inner room.

I walked in with shaky feet.

Kyle sat at one end of the sofa while another woman, that was clad in heavy make up and jewellery sat on the other end. She had a cigarette to her mouth. The file which Kyle had been hanging on to dear life was open and before him. I didn't get the time to check it as the lights dimmed low and I was forced to take a seat.

The doors opened and a woman walked in. She wore a black dress. The slit reaching up to her hip and a portion of her newly waxed triangular area was in view. The front of her dress was hang so low, and her full breasts could be seen through the material. Her nipples begging to be out.

She walked over to the empty space next to Kyle and took a seat seductively. She ran her hands on his chest and legs. On some areas she would squeeze and on some she would pinch. She kept on biting her lip.

She widened her leg a fraction or two and the other half of her dress covered her opening, though it was an invitation for him to remove her clothe completely. She pulled at the first strap of her dress. It fell down slowly.

Was he going to make love to her just after he had demanded I be his wife?

I looked down at what I wore. My dress couldn't be compared to what she was wearing.

A hand came in my line of vision, and I looked up. Kyle held his hand out to me. I got to my feet to see both women staring at me.

"Pamela, meet Angelica Rose Walters, my mother."

He gestured towards the older woman with a cigarette.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 7.5K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...
63.7K 3.4K 52
"Can I give you a hug?" Is it possible to want and not want something at the same time? "Please?" he insists and I nod. He approaches me and my breat...
221K 13.6K 54
"How dare you? Ariana, how dare you?" I could feel the anger from his heart radiate through his ears. the tears that kept rolling down my cheeks wer...
3.3M 88.9K 53
"Lana i want you to be on my wedding day, there's no excuse I don't want to hear it anymore. You graduated from med school a few months ago and i kno...