Office Romance

By Lisa_Sylvia

"It's either you accept my offer or walk out of this company, then I can send this to all firms you apply to... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Epilogue

Chapter Five

1.2K 29 1
By Lisa_Sylvia

§§Pamela.

"I heard his mom is here. She scares the shit out of me." Noreen said as she washed her hands. "I mean it's funny how everyone thinks he is mean and arrogant, but have you seen his mother? They are basically of the same bone. But I bet you and her could be best of friends. She hates Donna with so much passion. I don't know why but she does. I understand that she is playing her son but it's just natural anger." I bit on my nail as I listened to Noreen speak.

"But she accepted Donna as Kyle's bride. So why would she hate her?" My gossip partner tucked my hand in the crock of hers and walked upstairs back to our seats.

"She did not. She actually threatened Mr Kyle Walters claiming she would take the company away from him, the houses, his cars whatever he had. Make him a nobody. Yeah the company is under his name but not fully. Half of it is his and a greater half is hers. She is the main bone of the whole magic empire." She picked up a box of papers and I got hold of another.

"Then he threatened her with suicide. He was willing to take his own life if she didn't accept Donna. And him being her only child, she accepted her. And on the day that Donna broke the engagement, Mrs Walters partied. A sex video was released of her during the party at night having a threesome with guys younger than her by lets say a lot."

She pressed the button to the second floor and we stepped into the elevator. "Their relationship is strained."

I mouthed an "O".

Noreen got a text and dumped the box on the floor. Girlish giggles came out of her mouth as she showed me the picture on her phone. "I think I am going to be blind."

She replied something along the lines of show me your back side. The dummy did. She nearly fell to the floor.

"Wait he is sending those from the bathroom here?" She nodded and bit her tongue. She turned on her camera app and bent her phone.

"Woah Noreen." She pouted. "No you will not."

The elevator doors opened and we walked out. From the opposite side. A male figure walked out of the second floor bathrooms and Noreen giggled. I couldn't tell who he was as his hair was dyed black and he looked unfamiliar.

But sexy.

He turned around and my mouth dropped open. Noreen giggled and that caught the attention of the other people that were among us. He winked at her before walking into the elevator we had just come out from. I pulled Noreen to the side.

"No shit Sherlock." I said.

"What?" She asked me. A new message popped up on her phone and it was a picture of her ass. I took that while entering the elevator. "Can't wait to have it and eat you till you can't walk."

"You have been phone sexing your boss. And that was his dick and backside." I said horrified. She winked at me and walked towards one of the offices. I stood there shell shocked.

"Noreen, Noreen wait oh my God what happened to having a conscience. Noreen." I found her leaning against a desk and taking a picture. I closed the door before any one would see what she was doing.

"Oh no you are not sending that. Hell he will think you are some hoe." I argued and reached for her phone. "It's only a bit of a tease. Nothing more." She said as she moved away from me.

"Your boobs are clearly shown. Don't do this you have morals. Listen to the voice of reason. Her name is Pamela and she is two semi inches shorter than you."

"Pamela!" I jumped and turned to look at the door. I could hear the thunderous footsteps of the man I had angered earlier on. As a matter of fact I had been avoiding him ever since that push.

"Where the fuck is she? If she is with Noreen I swear I will-"

I didn't want to hear what he was going to say next. I opened the door and stepped out. His back was to me and ever so slowly he turned. His gaze ran up and down my body and for the first time in my life I looked away too scared to know what he would do next. He grabbed my hand and headed to the elevator. I looked over my shoulder to see Noreen and a frown on her face.

The elevator doors right beside ours burst open and a woman wearing an almost see through white silk night dress walked out. She had ruined make up on her face and wore some bathroom slippers.

"Where is she? Where is that whore?" The whole room fell silent. "I said where the fuck is she?"

I snack a worried glance at Noreen and she stood frozen in her place. I prayed to the heavens that she hadn't sent those indecent pictures of hers. The woman walked over onto the receptionist. "Are you the whore that has been sending my husbands nudes? Answer me?" Her hand was raised ready to hit the woman's face.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?"

A deep growl came from the direction of the stairs. It was the same man that Noreen had been texting, her boss. His tie was loose and he had creamish white substances on the side of his mouth and a few spots from where a certain bulge was resting.

He stormed up to her and before he could reach her, her hand hit his cheek. The immediate impact of her print could be seen. She had tears in her eyes. "Who the fuck is sexymisscumdee?"

I let out a breath.

I looked back at Noreen to find small tears in her eyes. I sent her a small nod and she nodded back. The words, 'sorry love' left my lips and she mouthed 'it's alright'. And as if on cue sexymisscumdee showed up in a more dishevelled state than the man.

Noreen turned around and walked over to the room we had come out from. I knew what she was going to do. She was going to cry and such thoughts hurt me so deeply. I turned to look directly in the eyes of the man that still held my wrist. With his other hand resting softly around my waist. He didn't seem to notice though. Without another word he pulled me towards the elevator and left the husband and his wife to solve their problems. Definitely with the help of security.

Once in the elevator his touch didn't weaver. I was pressed against him, my back to his broad chest and his hand resting on my hip while the other on my stomach. I was afraid to breathe. When the doors opened he stormed off to his office leaving me weak to my knees. I got out and followed him. Not knowing what that was all about.

***

It had been three weeks since the strange encounters of that day. And I was more than confused. Not once did he talk to me about what happened nor did he try to touch me. As a matter of fact he got more quiet and angrier, taking to drinking in his office. Though he had long stopped thrashing his place of work after a certain someone (I.e his mom) gave him a good shouting. I swear I heard it all from the ground floor.

Noreen was so much as devastated. She had been moody and the all of a sudden food addict. Her boss had been changed to an even sexier and younger male. But that did not seem to catch her eye. The arguments she had going on with her boyfriend seemed to have intensified and she got into a deep depression. Even Ollie couldn't bring her out of it.

"Hey, I could give you some gum if you want. You don't have to chew off the pen." She brought out the plastic cover from her mouth and looked at it. It was at that moment I asked why on earth I had her as my best friend.

I held my stomach I wanted to puke.

She threw the chewed plastic into the trash can and leaned back on her seat. Her eyes staring at the screen but her mind far. "There is this club." She started. "No never mind."

She went back to clicking on her mouse as she angrily scrolled through her ex-boss's Instagram pictures. Taking turn to admire all his features.

"Funny how you got caught in all of the drama you wanted to avoid." She sighed and unfollowed him, muted his posts. Then she logged out and brought up various applications on the computer screen.

"They got a divorce and the woman he had been cheating with gave him AIDS. And that isn't the blond lady from the company. Now he is fighting for his life in some hospital bed."

My mind went back to the blond woman that had been trying to slip the note under Mr Walters' door, did that mean she had AIDS to? And what if she had had sex with Mr Kyle would he have gotten it?

I remembered the day in the elevator and I felt myself tense with anticipation. I had even tried using a vibrator, but the feelings didn't go away. I needed his warm hand resting on- no no no that was my hormone talking. It was drunk on coffee.

"You were saying something about a bar?" I asked her. She nodded at me. "But yeah I dont know, I think its a bad idea. I know you, I am the wilder one and youre the voice of reason." I adjusted my glasses atop my nose.

"So we are going or we are not going?"

She turned towards me with some kind of twinkle in her eyes. A huge grin split on her face. "Though you might regret it later."

I crossed my fingers. "I won't."

"Do you have any sexy lingerie? Something that is teasing, dated inappropriate but again not to revealing?"

I shook my head. "No why?"

She rolled her chair next to mine. "Because this is going to be a different kind of club and no it doesn't include dancing on a crowded floor but actually stripping for certain males that are so damned sexy. The sex part is for you to decide on. But the stripping, imagine having him hard on for you, just because of a dance?"

I nodded.

"So, a strip club?"

"Nope." She shook her head. "A different one and trust me you will be the dominant one and him the submissive." I stood up on my feet. Talk of dominant and submissive I had to go to Mr Walter's office.

I let a soft tap on his door and waited for him to call me in. When he did I walked towards him with jelly feet, but why? I was the one that said I wouldn't give him more of my time but after that day I just couldn't help but crave for him. And even when I was with him I wanted a more intimate moment.

"Mr Walters it's forty-three minutes after five. You said for me to remind you."

He was bent with his head down on a paper that he was writing. The little clock on his table beeped and the time read. 5:43pm. I guess I was a little to early.

I turned to leave when he stopped me in my tracks. "These files, get to work on them."

And that was it, no 'Pamela about last time,' or 'I am sorry I acted out of,' or anything.

"Anything else sir?" I asked and he didn't respond. Anger rushed through me.

"I will be on my way then."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 7.5K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...
9.5M 309K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
18K 1.5K 53
COMPLETED ✔️(Editing Soon) "Marry me." I nearly spill my latte on the nicest dress I own. "Are you out of your mind?! We just met... plus I don't e...
7.7M 191K 51
"What if the right person is also your Mr. So Wrong?" *** Her lips touched and teased and coaxed him and he felt her touch in every cell and every bo...