Spark [Jikook ff] ✅

By mybiasisjimin

Looking at my eight years of husband, Jungkook was still be looking so amazingly amazing in whatever he did... More

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

Part 1

9.2K 383 68
By mybiasisjimin

Warning: Smut.

Jimin's POV

"Jungkook, why don't you take a rest?" Taking a seat on the one-seated couch that was placed inside our bedroom, I took a sip of the coffee I made extra after giving one mug to Jungkook.

"No, Jimin. I have a lot of pending paperwork to be approved...or rejected depending on them," he answered, looking focused on reading whatever it was on the paper in his hand, and I pouted small.

"I see," mumbling the reply soft, I kept my eyes on Jungkook even though the male didn't even looked at me as we exchanged words earlier.

Looking at my eight years of husband, Jungkook was still be looking so amazingly amazing in whatever he did, whether doing a simple house chore, or when he did his work that he brought back home.

But eight years after marriage.

And about fifteen years or more of already knowing each other.

I sometimes felt that there's no more excitement in this marriage life anymore.

It's not that I'm not happy, I am happy.

Jungkook was everything a husband can be.

So responsible.

So hardworking.

So loyal.

Came back home on time everyday.

Told me all his schedules for the next day and informed me immediately if he had to go for meetings or conferences outside town.

He's perfect.

Just like right now.

But I admitted that I now felt like our relationship has gone a little bit too stale.

How can I light up the spark that was almost vanishing now?

I should do something.

But what?

Should I...

I should.

Taking immediate action by getting up from the couch and went to stand behind Jungkook's working chair, I saw his desk being full of paperwork but had chosen to ignore them.

Then, I bended down and hugged his neck from behind.

Giving small kisses on his cheek before subtly moved my kisses to his ear and down to his jaw, I started giving soft sucks on his skin.

"Jimin? I have work to do," he talked slow, not sounding annoyed, thus I didn't stop, taking it as a green light to keep going.

"Call me baby," whispering into his ear, it managed to make Jungkook to look away from the laptop in front of him, and I let go of the hug when he turned his chair to face me.

"Baby? Why, what is it? Do you have anything you want to tell me?" He took my hands and gave it a kiss at the back of it, and I took a step closer to this husband of mine, a smile made it way to my face at the small action.

"I want you," lifting one knee and placed it on the chair, in between his legs, stopping just before it touched his crotch, Jungkook raised one eyebrow, puzzled at my sudden request.

"Let me finish this at least?" He didn't say no right away, and I took that as I can keep going further.

"Koo, I'm hard. See?" Being extra flirty by lifting up my shirt a little to show him the slight tent on my short, Jungkook took a deep breath at the sight.

That's a good sign.

"Jimin -"

"Babyyy...call me baby," whining after so long not trying to do so, I was surprised with myself that my whining skill was still quite good.

I used to whine a lot to Jungkook, and that usually worked everytime to win his heart.

And body.

"Okay, okay baby, can you wait until I finish just one more?" He smiled handsomely looking at me making me feel a bit embarrassed for acting like this despite our age, but I had to do it.

For the sake of lighting back up the spark in our relationship.

"Then let me ride your thigh? You can just ignore me and finish whatever you want to do while I started first," pouting and then biting my bottom lip, pleading to be given permission using my eyes, Jungkook was definitely still puzzled, and stared right into my eyes, trying to figure out the intentions between my actions.

"...Alright come here," he took a while before chuckling soft in defeat, and my eyes lit up at his approval.

"Yeay!" Squealing small, I took no time to hesitate and straddled one of his strong thighs instantly after taking off my pajama shorts, and I placed one of my hands on his shoulder, settling myself down comfortably.

Biting onto my shirt and started giving myself strokes with my free hand, I moved my hips to feel more of the pleasure, letting my precum to start staining Jungkook's pajama pants.

Peeking through Jungkook who was still having his eyes on the laptop in front of him, I decided to take things further by throwing myself deeper into his lap, moaning as I used his neck to bury my face.

"Hahh nnh Koo -"

"Hmmph-"

Keeping my panting and moans close to his ears, making sure that my lips would always be on his neck knowing how sensitive the male there, I just waited until I got the reaction I wanted from my husband.

"Ahh Jungkook,"

"Need help, baby?"

Bingo.

"I do, but you can finish your job first" I want nothing more than his hands on me now, but decided to act as if I'm still okay.

Just not to look so desperate.

And because I want Jungkook to want this too.

Not only me.

"You look like you're having a hard time," I realized his gaze was getting sharp now as he observed me, but I bit my lip down, shaking my head a bit before kissing his cheek once.

"I'm oka - ah Jungkook!"

Pleasant surprise took over me when he suddenly pushed in one finger inside me without warn, and I buried my face on his clothed shoulder, shuddering at the good feel of the intrusion inside me.

"Your pretty hole looks a little lonely, so I thought my finger can accompany it," Jungkook mumbled as I felt him kissing my shoulder, my skin exposed after the material slid down due to how large the neck of the pajama was.

"Ah yes! Ahh Kookie -!" He started pushing deeper and gave it a little curl, and I was definitely not complaining.

"Don't you think daddy suits me better now?"

Oooh, development.

;)

"D-daddy - ahh!" Stuttering a bit since it's been a while we've used that baby daddy term in bed, Jungkook sure did didn't mind when I saw a glimpse of a satisfied smirk on his face.

"Good boy. Want more, baby?"

"More. I want so much more, please?" Begging shamelessly since that was what I had aimed from the beginning, Jungkook was getting into the mood too, looking at his stare that was getting darker by the second.

"Please, what?" He asked low, enjoying my desperateness for him, and I just fed on his ego by obeying without hesitation.

"Please, daddy. Daddy, pretty please"

And with that, Jungkook happily inserted another two of his fingers into my anticipating hole, and I threw myself deeper into his chest.

He reacted by giving me his full attention now, and I was silently cheering in my head after successfully seducing my husband this time.

Fully straddling Jungkook now as he had pulled me to sit properly on his lap for his fingers to reach me deeper, I jolted when his fingers skillfully poked that one sensitive spot, and moaned out loud only for my mouth to be claimed by the male.

Jungkook knew how much I loved being kissed while getting close to my climax, and that's exactly what he did.

Curling his fingers deep as he kissed me like almost eating me up, I gave him all the access he needed and let myself succumbed to his touches.

Breaking the kiss only when I couldn't help expressing myself when he had pushed me to my limit, I gripped his shirt and hair tight when I felt the awaited climax reaching.

Jungkook went with his mouth on my neck since I had threw my head to the back to scream out at how good he was making me feel, our chests collided when I also arched my back.

My length was now happily sandwiched in between our bodies and brushing Jungkook's hard abs, making me feel so high from the pleasure.

Jungkook pushed me down even more for his fingers by holding my waist firm in place, and I couldn't even run away even if I begged now.

"Close - so clo ! Ahh daddy fuck ah-nnghh!!"

Galdly reaching my high and staining our pajamas without a single worry in my head, I took a while before I fell weak onto his shoulder, panting and breathing hard after such intense finger fuck from my husband.

"You're doing this on purpose aren't you, beautiful?" Jungkook broke the silence after I calmed down a bit, and I looked at his handsome face before giving a small kiss at the edge of his lips.

"I just miss you," still catching my breath as I tried to focus on his face, Jungkook chuckled before pulling me in for a short deep kiss.

"Well, it works. Let's get you to bed," he lifted me up effortlessly and walked to the bed just a few meters away from us, and I clung my limbs on his torso, resting my head on his muscled chest.

"You'll join me to sleep right away, right?" Hoping that he won't choose to continue his work after what we had done, I wished that he'd cuddle me to sleep instead.

"I can't sleep yet, baby" he placed me down in the middle of the bed after removing the tucked comforter away, and I felt a bit disappointed.

"You can't postpone your work?" Asking with small voice, feeling a bit sad that he still chosen to continue working, I bit my bottom lip to prevent me from pouting.

"I'm not talking about work. You have to repay me well after giving you the help earlier, don't you, babyboy?" He pointed to my cum that had stained his pajama before smirking dangerously handsome back to my way, and I gasped at his hint.

My hot husband wants more!

(a/n: There's going to be more smut next chapter...or chapters. Sorry for my dirty mind. So, read at your own risk. Oh and, I don't plan to make this story to have a lot of chapters but I hope you guys will still like it. :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 1K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
39.3K 2.2K 17
"I, Jeon Jungkook , in faith, honesty and love, take you, Park Jiminto be my husband, To share with you God's plan for our lives together united in...
608K 17.8K 63
We've been friends since we were 17. That's how our friendship starts. He's a married man now. "Where are you?" - he asked on the phone. "Home. Why...
132K 6.6K 33
My Husband thought I'm His Roommate, 'Together with Our son.' 💍 They Were Married For 5years, On The way to Fetch His Family From The Park He met A...