Ꮒᥲᥒᥲkꪮ ᥊ ɾꫀᥲdꫀɾ ꪮᥒꫀ-᥉hꪮt᥉ {Ꮮꫀ...

Von Its____LuCy

ₕₐₙₐₖₒ ₓ ᵣₑₐdₑᵣ ₒₙₑ₋ₛₕₒₜₛ {ₗₑₘₒₙ ₐₙd Fₗᵤff} Mehr

Ꮒᥲᥒᥲkꪮ ᥊ ɾꫀᥲdꫀɾ {Ꮮꫀꪑꪮᥒ}

14 2 2
Von Its____LuCy

You were a normal school girl. You were nice, had Y/H/C, and Y/E/C.

People always wanted to be you and boys wanted to ask you out.

But you would say no. You weren't looking for love...until one day at school
•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~•
Yn was talking to her friend, Y/F/N.

Y/n- Sooo...about this toilet ghost on the 3rd floor in the girls bathroom..I feel like it's a lie.

Y/F/N- IT'S NOT A LIE Y/N! And since you think it's a lie you should try it yourself.

Y/n- Fine! I will.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Time skip by me being lazy and tired cause it's 5:05 A.M rn)

Y/n went in the bathroom and went to the third stall...

Y/n in their mind- Am I really doing this? Anyway I'll just do what my friend told me to do when I get here.

Y/n knocked on the bathroom stall door three times and said.

Y/n- Hanako-kun, Hanako-kun, Hanako-kun...are you there?

Y/n heard a voice and felt someone behind them.

Hanako- I'm right here!~

Y/n turned around and saw a boy.

Y/n- oh...my...gawd! So the rumor is true!?

Hanako- yep! Anyways you summoned me so I now may grant you a wish(es).

Y/n- ca-

Y/n got cut off by hanako.

Hanako- but you have to give me something back.

Yn- okay, anyways I wanna be a billionaire.

Hanako- .... You'll have to give me something big back..like your body!

Y/n- M-my body! You know what fine.

Hanako did his thing and then pinned Yn to a wall. And kissed them for 5 minutes straight.

{🍋⚠️ Lemon Starts⚠️🍋}
{let's just get into cause I'm tired asf rn}

Yn was holding onto hanako as he legit destroyed/rearranged their inside's.

Y/n- Ahh!~ fffuckk~

Hanako- It's *huff* been a while since I did this *huff* *huff*

Yn- Please tell me your at your limit cause I am~

Hanako- yeah I'm *huff* at my limit let's *huff* cum at the same time!

Yn- okay~

Hanako and Yn came at the same time, they got dressed, and Yn was rich now, hanako and Yn were in a relationship, and everything was great.

      (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

_______________________________________
I hope you guys enjoyed! I'm very tired! So you guys better love this.
Author-chan out!
       (灬º‿º灬)♡               (灬º‿º灬)♡           

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

100K 4.2K 50
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
114K 911 20
|𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑| ~•𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧•~ ~•𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬•~ ~•𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚...
394K 23.9K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
353K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...