Rose Tinted Glasses| Obsessiv...

By rin3284

Obsessive! Yandere x GN! Reader *Y/N uses They/Them pronouns in this book :) *I don't own the cover art. *M... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1 - Starting out
Chapter 2 - Love is in the air
Chapter 3 - Café Ruby
Chapter 4 - The Apartment Quarrel
Chapter 5 - Dinner Apologies
Chapter 6 - You're in my bed?!
Chapter 7 - New Relationship
Chapter 8 - Sunny's Jealousy
Chapter 9 - Closer and Far Apart
Chapter 10 - Confessions and Coffee
Chapter 12 - Working out Issues
Chapter 13 - Invitation
Chapter 14 - First Time Connected
Chapter 15 - Strange
Chapter 16 - Quality Time Together
Chapter 17 - The Party and Break-up
Chapter 18 - The Aftermath
Chapter 19 - What happens next?
Chapter 20 - Sunny's Route
Chapter 21 - Liz' Route
Chapter 22 - Amélie's Route
Chapter 23 - Ren's Route

Chapter 11 - Love and Heartbreak

248 7 2
By rin3284

*the pic is Ren but picture darker pink hair and I don't own this art :}
———————————————————————
Tuesday September 4th

Amélie POV
7:20pm

I can't believe it...

"I'm in a relationship with someone."

Those same words echo in my head over and over again.

I cannot stop sobbing as I run back home.
I enter my apartment looking dishevelled with tears staining my cheeks. I walk straight to my room and collapse in my bed, thinking to myself of the calamity that has just occurred.

Y/N is dating Sunny..

That sentence enrages me to the core, more tears flood my eyes.
How could I let this happen.?

How did Y/N leave me??

Why did they choose him.?

Come back.

Come back to me...

YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME ALONE!

YOU ARE MY ONE AND ONLY!

MY LOVE!

YOU WILL NOT LEAVE ME!

I won't let you..
—————————————————————-

Amélie lies awake in a crazed state thinking about his confession. He laughs to himself at the thought of giving up on the one person in the world who he truly loves.

He will not. He cannot. Y/N is the only person that makes his life worth living.

Before he met them life was hell for him. The lying and cheating partners. The fake relationships had made him think he was unlovable. The cruelty of others actions were taking a toll on him.

"No one needs you anyway Amélie, why bother?" His 'friends' would tell him when he told them his problems.

He was at his breaking point after his last break up, until Y/N healed him. Y/N's kind and uplifting words made him feel something other than despair.

They were like a light shining in his dull cruel world.

They like the real him, not the mask he wears with others. They like the shy and nervous guy he really is.

Y/N makes him feel loved. Wanted. Needed.

He would do anything for their love.
——————————————————————-
Y/N POV
7:26pm

I get home after that whole fiasco feeling guilty. My eyes are watering and a feeling of dread is in my stomach.

I enter the apartment and Sunny greets me at the door. I can't smile at him. I greet him with a weak wave.

"Hey honey-" he then looks shocked. "Why do you look so upset?!"

I take a moment to take off my shoes and go to sit down before explaining. Sunny follows close behind like a shadow.

We sit down on the couch facing each other and he holds my hands softly, worry in his eyes.

"H-honey please! Tell me what happened?!"

My voice is hitched in my throat, I cough before speaking with an unsteady tone.

"I-I just got back from speaking with Amélie a-and he told me he was in love with me.."

Sunny looks relieved and breathes a sigh. But then his face drops to sadness.

"Oh dear~ that must have been terrible having to reject someone like that..." he hums sadly.

I nod, it was bad. I didn't know Amélie was so in love with me. He was so hopeful too. It hurt me to hurt him in such a way. I'll have to try to talk to him about being just friends.

"I know, I feel bad about it Sunny- I-I shouldn't be telling you this though...sorry." I say and he looks confused.

"It's hard because we're dating and he wanted to date me..I don't want you to feel like I made a bad choice dating you..."

"I just hope Amélie and I can still be friends..I still like him as a friend..-I-I just don't want to hurt him by being around him.." I say feeling relief getting all that off my chest.

"Of course darling," he says and hugs me warmly, "I'm making (fav food) for dinner, so just maybe stay in your room and relax, yeah?"

"Yeah okay."

I walk to my room and close the door. I sit on my bed and pull out my phone from my pocket.

Oh crap I haven't texted Ren yet..!

I open my message app and see some texts from an unknown number.

6:00pm
Hey cutie~ it's Ren from Renee's Diner.

Hello?

6:05pm
Cutie?

6:10pm
Are you ignoring me?

6:30pm
Hellllo?? You gave me the right number right??

6:45pm
Text me back~

I reply to his pestering texts:

7:30pm
Hi Ren, I just now saw your texts and I did give you the right number haha

He replies right away and I'm a little shocked.

7:31pm
Hiii

Yay I was worried you gave me a fake~

soo

tell me about yourself cutie~

We chat about our lives and interests and I learn a good amount about him.

He's currently working at Renee's Diner as a side job and he is very well off.
He tells me that his family has been wealthy for decades and he's the sole heir of his family's business.

He's been in numerous relationships but he says 'they were all shit' and he got his heart broken every time. He lives pretty far away and drives 2 hours to get to work. He says he likes his job and it's worth it because he likes meeting new people here.

He tells me he has a lot of friends and gossips about their lives to me. He talks and talks about every single one of his friends and is definitely over sharing but I listen.

Overall he's a pretty nice guy, and he's funny.
I tell him about me and where I'm from. I also tell him about my boyfriend and he just gives an 'mhm nice' to it.

He replies to the rest of my texts in a flirty way calling me 'cutie' and 'darling'.

7:50pm
yo why do you keep calling me cutie ???

I ask out of curiosity because he seems to say it a lot.

7:51pm
Cuz you're so cute Y/N ❤️

lol

7:52pm
well I want you to call me by my name
or make up a new nickname cuz I don't like it :/

7:53pm
Hmmm...fine 

I'll call you sweetie~ >:)

I look at the new nickname he came up with.
it's better than the last one I guess..

7:54pm
..ok I guess that'll work
what about you? do you want one too?? I can make one up.

In seconds my screen is flooded with messages that say 'yes please' and 'thanks so much sweetie~' and also around 17 heart emoticons.
wow I guess he's never had one.!

7:56pm
Ok.! I'll think of one.
How about buttercup??
U like that? I think it's cute :)
Hope that isn't too weird..

I think to myself that maybe that's a name too endearing for friends that have just met.

7:56pm
Omfg noo~
It isn't weird
I love it sweetie~ ^^
It's sooo cute ☺️
I love it so, call me that k?

7:57pm
Pff okay :>

We continue to talk for about another 25 minutes when I hear Sunny call me from the kitchen.

8:29pm
hey I gotta go eat dinner now
I'll talk to you tomorrow ok?

8:29pm
Oh.
Ok sweetie~
Have a goodnight~❤️

I put my phone down and make my way to the kitchen to help Sunny set the table.

                                       ~
We finish eating and doing the dishes.
I yawn, a feeling of tiredness washing over me. I decide to head to bed early. Sunny follows suit deciding he too, feels tired.

We both get ready for bed and get in our pajamas and decide we are sleeping in my room tonight.

I get in my bed and Sunny slips in beside me.
We cuddle in the many soft blankets and pillows in my bed. Sunny yawns:

"Goodnight, I love you honey."

And I give a soft 'goodnight love' back as I drift to sleep.
———————————————————————
8:55pm

Ren lies awake staring at his phone.

Rereading the conversation between Y/N and him. His heart beats faster at the thought of them.

He can't understand why. Why he feels like he needs to talk to them more. To know them. Why he feels the need to be around them ever since he first met them today.

He contemplates what this feeling is.

Friendship?
Does he like them as a friend and nothing more?

No, he likes them way more than just a friend.

Maybe..love?

Yes.

He decides the feeling is definitely love.

Love at first sight.

He loves them.

Ren hums to himself at his new found realization.

He's in love with Y/N.

But he pauses.

He doesn't want to mess this relationship up.
This one is special. He actually feels something this time.

They took the time to know him. To want to know about little old Ren?

They need him. Someone finally wants him. He will not ruin this chance.

Ren obsesses over everything about Y/N. Their style, clothing, face, voice, everything that makes them, them.

Ren swoons over the picture of their new name on his phone 'my love ❤️ ' it reads.

He finds himself planning out his future with Y/N. Living in a big mansion, away from others in the middle of nowhere. Him being a househusband while Y/N pursues their career. Ren greeting them as they come home from work—even though they don't have to work with all his money—with a smile on his face, kissing them and telling them about his day and Y/N doing the same. Then after dinner the two of them would head to their shared bedroom and relieve some...stress until morning.

They would live together in a lust filled lovey-dovey paradise forevermore.

As Ren thinks about it he feels a warm feeling in his heart and now makes it his mission to win Y/N's heart.

No matter the cost.

After all, he could buy anything no matter the price..

Ren falls asleep with the thoughts of the new beautiful life he would have with Y/N and the hole in his heart starts to repair itself with every little thought.

*hope you enjoyed :}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 274 26
WARNING: I DO NOT CONDONE THE RELATIONSHIPS SHOWN IN THIS FIC/GAME MINORS DO NOT INTERACT, OR AT LEAST BE +14 WHEN READING FIC DEALS WITH HEAVY TOPIC...
313K 4.6K 16
When a heartbroken boy named Y/n transfers to a new school he is met with a girl with pink hair becoming his friend the two bond but when an old frie...
15.7K 306 8
Art and music are not owned by me. Belongs to the rightful owners. Characters are fictional. Thanks for understanding! This book is prequel to "My Wo...
18.5K 1K 19
"You are my treasure, my reason for living, and more important than my left kidney." . . . [Classic Yandere Boy x Female Reader] Y/N is a normal hi...