limerence || lookism x reader

By melodichii

A LOOKISM [ webtoon ] x reader limerence; (n) the state of being infatuated with another person Money makes... More

「01」
「02」
「03」
「04」
「05」
「06」
「07」
「08」
「09」
「10」
「11」
「12」
「13」
「14」
「15」
「16」
「17」
「18」
「SAINTS」
「19」
「20」
「21」
「22」
「23」
「24」
「25」
「26」
「27」
「29」
「30」

「28」

4K 240 63
By melodichii

CRINGE 9999 coming up; i am now passing away~

-

"—H—Hey wait!"

"No waiting for you mister~" I muse as I pull Jake with my monstrous strength, opening the door and whizzing through the hallway where the few chefs in the kitchen made confusing looks at each other.

"Noona! Where are you going?!" Jerry yells as I pull Jake through the door of the chinese restaurant, I whip my head around with a galliant smile.

"I'll bring him back I promise!" I yell as the door of the restaurant closes behind me.

"H-hey! (Y/n) where are you taking me?!" Jake yelps as I spot my parked motorbike at the end of the street. I pull him as I turn around, wringing my arm around his neck, bringing his face closer to mine with a cheeky smile.

"I'll spoil you today mister~" I coo as I hand him a helmet before putting on my own. I flip the windshield down and usher him towards my bike.

"(Y/n) there are alot of things I have to get done today—"I cut him off as I sit him down on the back of my motorbike before swinging my leg over and gripping the handles. I turn over to Jake who was plastered confusion all over his face.

"Hold on tight mister~" I muse as I kick the stick holding up the motorbike with the back of my heel, wringing the handles as the engine roared loudly. Jake jolts as his arms whip around my waist.

I give myself a little smile as I kick off the engine as speed down the streets of Gangseo with it's big boss holding onto me for dear life.

I'll definitely make you put your mind off work for a while mister Kim~

-

"Hey (Y/n)." I smile with a nod perking up at Jake's voice.

"Yes mister~?"I cherp cheerily as Jake sighs, looking around the cafe that we were in. At the counter were two males working the job, one of them had a pretty face, with messy black hair and believable face. The other one was stern, with shaved undercut letting his black hair point upwards showing his big monkey like ears.

"You shouldn't waste money like this, let's go back." Jake sighs as looks over to the side.

He's too stiff— but money huh...it's always money.

"So I take it you're not going to order?" I say with a slightly disappointing tone. Jake looks down a small sigh.

I let out a small chuckle as I lean on my palms with my elbows on the table.

"I said it's my treat mister~" Jake looks up, determined.

"You don't have to do th—"

"Waiter!" I call out loudly as I cut Jake off, the boy with the pretty face comes over as Jake whips his head around with a slight surprise, the pretty boy too.

They know each other..?

"Jake...is this...one of your clients...?"The male asks nervously, Jake clenches his jaw. I raise a brow.

Clients...? So the scamming business..this boy is in on it as well...oh well.

"A friend." I say as push the menu forwards towards the waiter with a innocent smile.

"Oh— my apologies! Were you ready to order?" The male sheepishly laughed it off.

"No, we were just leavi—"

"Yes, get me one of everything." The two males in front of me drop their jaws to the ground.

"E-everything..?"The waiter repeated as I nodded, Jake leans over to me in disbelief.

"Yes everything."I reply with a smile, clasping my hands together.

"(Y/n) what are you doing?!"Jake whispers as the waiter nods with wide eyes, going back to the kitchen. I let out a small hum as I bring my index up towards Jake, landing it onto his forehead and pushing him lightly back into his seat, a little shook.

"I'm treating you mister~"I muse as Jake sits back down, defeated. His eyes peers up at me.

"You do that alot." He mentions as I tilt my head.

"Do what?" I ask as he leans on the table with me.

"You call people 'mister.'"Jake comments as I look over to the side, watching the two waiters bringing our food from out the kitchen.

"Habit I guess." I mutter as the boy from before place down a few plates of food. Breakfast foods first, supposed.

Jake raises a brow, his eyes glancing over at the mouth watering croissants stuffed with ham, cheese and tomato.

"Habit? Interesting how you would pick up a habit like that."

-

3rd PoV

I've heard her call other people mister as well, and in such a flirty tone— and she says it's a habit..? Just what did she do to pick up such a habit..?

Jake's mind starts to wander off, jobs that could possibly lead her to pick up a habit of flirtily calling men mister...? Images start to float into his head, voluptuous pictures start to cloud his mind, he looks up at (Y/n) who was patiently waiting for the rest of the food to arrive at the table.

Would she do something like that...? No, I shouldn't even be thinking about it.

Jake shakes his head abruptly as (Y/n) peers back at him.

'Is he still thinking about the whole mister thing...?' She thinks as the waiter places down the last of their menu.

"You're still thinking about my little habit?" She piques as Jake looks back at her, hesitant to pry. She chuckles as she picks up a croissant stuffed with cream cheese.

"How about I tell you about it later? Just eat mister~" Jake nods, opening his mouth to speak.

"I don't mean to pressure yo—"

An arm flies across the table croissant in hand, stuffing it into Jake's mouth who yelped under the sudden food attack.

"I'll feed you mister, can't say I won't choke you to death though— eat up!" Jake's eyes bulge  as he sees her hastily shove another croissant behind the one already in his mouth, the first one already making its way down his throat...unchewed.

-

"How about I tell you?" The (Y/n) girl speaks up, Jake looks over his shoulder at the girl who was sitting beside him on the grass near the river bank. Jake looks back over at the sunset on the other side a little guilty feeling that he pressured the girl to tell him.

"You don't have to if you don't want to."He mutters as he throws his head back, laying onto the grass. It was slightly windy, he peers up at the girl who interestingly just smiled as the wind blew her hair around.

"I'll give you the short version." She says as she turns to Jake, she pulls his head up onto her lap. Jake stiffens before relaxing his neck on her thighs as she petted his hair.

He closes his eyes as the girl looks back over at the sunset.

"It was on an afternoon like this one too...

when I ran away from home."

"'Bad things happen to those who are born from bad people, it makes you bad too', that was the first thing that was said to me when my parents turned their backs.

I was only 6 when a bad man told me that. He did things to me.

He hated the way my face looked when I was born, he told me many times. 

So he carved it the way he liked it. 

I was the canvas, and he was the painter, his brush were darts and I was hung up like a white sheet, charming him to colour me red.

He saw me as the daughter of the man he hated.

Bad things happen all time, it's normal. He told me so.

I ran away.

I was 13 when a carpenter picked me from the streets, there was a little boy too, my age.

The carpenter taught me how to live, how to use my fists. But he was neglectful. 

He saw me as his greatest masterpiece, the most successful student.

I ran away from him too.

I had nothing else. But men— old men liked little girls. They were hungry.

They saw me as a prey, but I did too. My skills that I was taught, I used them, and stole money. It was too often that I had to do that.

So I called them often; 'Mister, are you lonely?' "

Jake sits up at her story, silent. The girl lets out a sharp sigh, a smile playing on her face as she leaned back.

"You're perspective of me changed?" She whispers, a lump in her throat.

She jolts. As the man beside her encases his arms around her, pulling her down beside him. Warmth pressed onto forehead as she collapsed onto the grass, her head nestled into the man's chest as his lips broke away. 

"No...It hasn't."

Her hearts slows as she looks up, tears holding back. She had never opened up her heart before, it was full of heavy omens, shackling her vivaciousness. It often scared her, that no one would accept her. So she turned to materialistic things— money. She put on a mask, a girl who had no other care in the world.

His arms pull her closer into his chest, tightening; trying to calm her shaking self.

"Don't cry...I wouldn't know what to do if you did.."

-

sheesh, this filler for me was 99.99% cringe but 0.01% wholesome; idk that's just me tho

PS. next chapter is going to be spoilers for ep 375 that was released yesterday— you can skip if ya want :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 702 30
A Lookism x Reader story. "I wonder if I made the right choice, coming here, to live the dream I always wanted. But it seems I can't leave a certain...
126K 3.9K 10
(Lookism various x male reader) (REWRITING) " ... [Name]... " [Name] looked behind and saw the male, he smiled as he saw the sight of the male he's b...
6.3K 159 16
A book of one-shots for your favorite Lookism boys ❤️ Taking requests--Im sure you favorite male character will be here and if they aren't request th...
FAME By Naveyu

Fanfiction

2.5K 39 14
She's drop dead gorgeous, intelligent, rich, and kind hearted. Born with a prominent name and is raised by one of the most powerful men in South Kore...