Kidnapped in Italy

Oleh kae_bae2

First-time publishing- Bonnie Davis is a sweet innocent girl. She has friends that get her into a lot of shit... Lebih Banyak

Introductory/ Author's warnings!
The beginning
Being a mother of two is hard
Seeing my angel
Greek God
I'm too young to die!
My fallen one
The interrogation
You won't be shown this type of mercy
Or what?
I'm just tired
Mr. Bossman
I'm a billionaire, neonata
Nerf gun war!
What punishment?/ aesthetics
The deal
Why me?
I am a grown ass woman
Traitor!
I knew you were dying!
Why the nicknames?
Wrapped around his little finger
Who the hell is Jessica?
I'm going to kiss you, okay?
I'm going deaf, mane
You as in you
I zdon't like youwa britcha
Then, let me fulfill your hunger
This is my fault
Hashtag, virgin bitch out
After one fucking argument, Enzo!
What? Cat got ya tounge?
They betrayed us!
Lies, lies, and more fucking lies
A fucking nightmare
Sorry for hurting you, biggie
I can't live without you, baby
Mr & Mrs, Dickhead
You are my perfect queen
The Set Up!
Your friend was a mouse?
Now, let me taste you
My Punishment
You didn't love her
Everyone's favorite Stripper
Oh, Boohoo, bitch!
The Devil & his Demon
Let me relieve your pain
A bad bitch's party!
The security tapes
Loving a monster
Our breakup date
Suck, fucked, and bucked
Girls and Ty night!
The betrayal
Want to play a game?
Im the bait?
Just friendly?
Badass
Queen Bonnie & King Enzo
Sexy Santa
Manipulative and controlling
Please! God, no! Not my baby!
No, please! Please, stop!
I don't want to let her go
My man, My man, my man
Good girl
Husband?
Baby Sven
Pig!
I love my little family
Spoiled brat
Amore, please
Girls day
No, I am not your mother, remember?
You're still my good girl
What did Antonio do?!
Dad's leaving?
Happy Death Day, Bitch!
Queen Aurora
Yes!
Live life, fuck, & have fun
Epilogue
OMMGGGGG!!!
Knock Knock, Bitch!

I'm back, bitches!

2.1K 34 2
Oleh kae_bae2

Bonnie Davis

We finally made it back to the estate and I ran towards it. The doors opened for me and I ran inside screaming.

"I'm back bitches!" I yelled while running upstairs. I high fived at least six guards on my way to my room.

I opened my room door to see nothing has changed. It's like no one has stepped foot in my room since I left and that made me excited. I know Antonio's ass has been in my room because he tried to prank me but I was gone. I jumped into bed and started jumping until I flapped back down hard, on my back.

"Ouch, that hurt!" I groaned then got back out of bed. Enzo was standing in the doorway with a smile on his face. I opened my arms, wide inviting him in for a hug. He laughed and shook his head "no". I stood up from bed with my arms still open and walked over towards him.

"I don't want a hug." He stated with his arms folded. I dropped my arms and frowned.
"Why?" I asked with a frown still plastered on my face. He rolled his eyes and dropped his arms.

"I just don't want one, amore. But I'll kiss you," he said while walking closer to me. I stepped back and flipped him off before walking back to the bed.
"I can't roll my eyes but he rolls his all the time. It's not fair!" I mumbled to myself. Enzo pulled my arms, trying to get me up but I pulled away.

"No, you don't want a hug, remember?" I said while rolling my eyes. He squinted his eyes before walking towards the door, I followed after him as he was heading down the hall.

We made it to his room and he opened the door. I walked in after him and slammed the door shut.

"Why are-

He cut me off by choking me to the door.

"I think we forgot about the rules since you've been gone, yes?" he said while taking his hand from my neck and grabbing my hands to pin them to the wall. I shifted a little but still held my ground.

"When I say do something, amore, you do it! If I can do something and I tell you that you can't do it. Guess what? You can't fucking do it! I am the Capo around here, bambina. Not you!" he yelled to me before letting me go. I rolled my eyes behind his back and reached for the doorknob. Before I could leave the room, Enzo picked me up and walked over towards the bad, to throw me down.

"Enzo, I just got here-

"I know, and I want to know why you have a nasty-ass attitude with me?" He said while hovering on top of me. I was glad I had on sweatpants because he's being a little too touchy.

"I don't have an attitude, Enz! I need to get up!" I yelled at him while trying to push him off of me. He grabbed my wrist and pinned them above my head, then started kissing my neck.
"Ba-...ow!" I yelled to Enzo as he bit my neck. He started sucking on the spot he bit causing me to moan in response. I tried to pull my wrist from his hold so I can grab his hair, but he still had my arms pinned to the bed.

I threw my head back so he could get more access to my neck and cleavage from the tank top I had on. He circled his tongue all around my neck and boobs then sucked on certain spots. When he finally lifted up from sucking the base of my breast, he looked down at my neck and chest while smirking.
He pushed himself up and pulled me with him. I was still a little out of it but whatever.
I really wanted a kiss.

"Enzo, can I kiss y-

He cut me off by grabbing my chin and kissing my lips.

"You don't even have to ask, baby girl, I'm yours," he replied to me before I reconnected our lips. I was finally able to pull his hair a little as our mouths moved together in sync. He groaned a bit while I moaned. His tongue made its way into my mouth and started exploring as I continued to moan. I bit his bottom lip and slowly released it before breaking the kiss.

"Damn...I missed you!" He let out while panting. I was out of breath as I pecked his lips again and pulled away.
"I've missed you too...I mean I'm sure it was obvious for you to figure that out, though." I said while folding my arms, still out of breath.

He started laughing again then reached down to kiss my forehead.
"Come with me?" he asked or more like ordered, before grabbing my hand and pulling me out into the hallway.

Elijah was about to pass us until he spotted something on me and stopped with a smirk.
"I see you marked your territory, hmm, Capo?" Elijah said before laughing.

I gave a confused look while Enzo laughed and pushed Elijah.

"sì, l'ho fatto, il miglior fottuto territorio che possiedo," Enzo said in Italian. I rolled my eyes after realizing I still don't know what the fuck they're talking about, like what territory?

(Translation: yes, I did, the best fucking territory I own,)

"il tuo territorio ha sicuramente un atteggiamento nei suoi confronti, con gli occhi al cielo, hmm?" Elijah asked Enzo who just stared at me with anger and annoyance.

(Translation: Your* territory sure has an attitude on her, with the eye-rolling, hmm?)

I tried to make out what he was saying but Enzo was too busy staring at me. I did make out the "attitude" and  "eye-rolling" part thou- Oh, I did roll my eyes, didn't I?.....well!

"Elijah, shut the fuck up because Zuri has a bigger attitude than I do!" I yelled at him. He rolled his eyes and looked at Enzo.

"Yeah, she has a huge attitude problem-

I pushed him back and he laughed.

"Good luck, with that one!" Elijah stated before running off. I looked over at Enzo who just grabbed my arm again and finished walking towards the office.

When we got into the office, Enzo walked over to his desk after locking the door. I stood beside him as he sat in his chair.

Mature Audience warning‼️

"On the desk!" He demanded . I looked at him and rolled my eyes again, on purpose.
He stood up, abruptly and picked me up. He swiped everything off of his desk before slamming me on top of it. I was spread out over the desk as he stood between my legs. He tried to rub my thighs through the sweatpants, but it didn't last long before he took them off of me.

I was laying on his desk with just a tank top, bra, and panties on. I had on my baby blue sets because I thought it-

"Why do you keep disrespecting me?" he interrupted my thought as he slapped my thigh, then rubbed it. His hands were moving closer and closer towards my center.
I rolled my eyes at him and let out a breath.

"Because! You are not the boss of me-

I got cut off by his fingers making contact with my core through the material. I let my head fall on the desk as he kept circling his fingers around my me.
"I'm not the boss of who, now?" He asked as he pressed his fingers more into my clit.
"I-...of me!" I let out while being out of breath. His fingers left from my center as he held it up.

"But you are wet in my presence and when I fuck you, you cum on my command, hmm?" He asked while looking down at me. I forced myself to sit up as I looked into his eyes.

"But you cum on my command too, baby." I said while looking up at him with innocent eyes. He bit his lip and took a step back from the desk.

"You are one good seducer, I tell you that, baby girl." He said with a smile on his face.
"Yeah, I can make any man bow down to me with a little seduction, Enny." I said while biting my lip. He pulled my lip out of my mouth with his thumb and smirked.

"Stop, you already have a punishment coming, seducing me will only make it worse, Bon." He said while sitting back down on his chair. I rolled my eyes and jumped off the desk. We still were sharing eye contact as I climbed onto his lap and straddled him.

"I need to talk to you about something important, Bon." He acknowledged while gritting his teeth. I started grinding on his erection causing him to grit his teeth more. I smiled then leaned down to nibble at his ear as I still grinded against him. I licked his earlobe then pulled it with my teeth causing him to groan in response. I was still grinding against him as I felt him go rock hard beneath me.

"What was it that you wanted to tell me, daddy?" I whispered in his ear while still grinding against him. He swears under his breath causing me to smirk.

I slid off of him and stood up. He had his eyes closed and his head thrown back as I picked up my sweatpants to put them back on. He finally opened his eyes to see me putting them back on while still staring into his eyes with a smirk.

********

"So are you going to tell me what was so important?" I asked while sitting on his desk and grabbing a piece of chocolate off of the floor. He usually has a bowl of candy sitting on his desk but he kind of knocked it off.

I waited for him to continue his "important news" as I ate the chocolate. He still stared at me as I licked the melted chocolate off of my fingers, seductively. He licked his lips but still didn't say anything.

"Enzo, what's the important situation?" I snapped at him. He stood up and grabbed a file from his drawer, then handed it to me before settling back down in his seat.

I wiped my wet hands onto my sweatpants before grabbing the file. I opened it and it had information about my uncle in it. The thing that caught my eye was that the file said my uncle was rich. Like he had millions in his savings account with hundreds of men working for him. I pushed Enzo back a little before heading towards his computer on the other side of the room.

I sat the file down and connected my phone to the computer and pulled up the website from the phone. Enzo watched me as I started to try and hack through the walls that were guarding it.

After a few minutes, I made it through, successfully and pulled up the database on my uncle. My uncle owned many buildings and the Real estate's in California. He also owned a few clubs in Italy. I jumped up and ran out of the office.

"Where are you going, Bon?" Enzo yelled at me from behind, but I ignored him and ran straight into Lexi's hacking room.

Lexi, Antonio, Zuri, Elijah, and Ty were in there, chilling and having drinks. I pushed Antonio out of the way and plugged my phone into the bigger computer.

Enzo came in and pushed Antonio out of the way since everybody was surrounding me.

"I see the territory is claimed."Zuri said which made Elijah agree and bump fists with her.

"What is up with this whole " territory thing?" I asked while looking at Zuri. Before Zuri could answer, Raven, walked in.

"Damn, Bon, You let Enzo suck the fuck out of your neck!" Raven said causing me to go red.
"Right! Like what in the damn mosquito!" Ty let out causing everybody to laugh. Zuri held up the camera and I saw my neck down to my chest was covered in little purple and red bruises.

I pushed Enzo and all he did was laugh, proudly.
"Mine!" He stated when he grabbed my arms from pushing him. I pulled my arms away and finished what I was doing.

"So, what are you pulling up about...Ray?" Lexi asked as she picked up the file and scanned over it.

"One thing about Ray...he loves to party. Anything that has liquor, music, and sex. He would be there." I stated while hacking back into the system.
"Like the little devil, he is!" Zuri stated out, I looked at her with a crazy expression before we both start laughing.

"So what does that mean, Bon? And how the hell do you know how to hack?" Lexi asked me causing everybody but Zuri and Ty to agree.

"She's just smart like that." Zuri said while smirking. I rolled my eyes and pulled up a more private file from my uncle's privates.

"See! He owns three clubs, one in Cali and two in Italy. He's not going to be in Cali because it's too far." I said.

"He's not going to be at the club here in Rome because he knows that we would check there first." Lexi said while pointing at the map I pulled up.
"He's going to be here!" I yelled while pointing at the club in Bari, Italy.
"He doesn't own many homes in Italy so he will be at a club, where he can drown in his sorrows." I said then sat back in the seat, proudly.

"So you just figured out where your uncle is hiding and you are sitting down? Get the fuck up!" Antonio yelled. I grabbed his arms and shook my head.

"If we move without a plan, we fail! We can't make a move out of anger because that's how you can lose the war." I said then let go of his arm and looked at Enzo.

"Send a small team to the club closer to us-

"What?!" Raven said while standing up. I stood up with a hard look on my face.

"You send a team there and tell them to set off alarms and shit. Ray will think that we think that he is in the club in Rome and he will send his teams out to fight, here! Little does he know we will send more team's from left and right towards the one in Bari, Italy. I will be with the teams fighting at the club in Rome. I will get myself captured and after you all rescue Micheal and them, I will have a tracker in me-

"No! I will not let you-

"I will have a tracker in me so you can track me., we have to keep him distracted. He will move to another place more secure than a club, maybe a warehouse or one of his estates. You will rescue me when everyone is safe, okay?" I said to Enzo as I grabbed his hand. He shook his head, repeatedly and I was nodding repeatedly.

"I am not putting you at risk! End of discussion!" He yelled before storming out. I was about to run after him but Antonio and Elijah grabbed my arm.

"We'll talk to him, Bon. This is the only plan that seem it will work but if you get hurt I will kill-

I pulled Antonio in for a hug and he actually hugged me back, Tighter.

"I love you, Elsa," I said as I kissed his cheek.
"I love you too, Anna," he said with a smile. Antonio and Elijah went to find Enzo as everybody else seemed to be thinking.

"Enzo's never going to go for it. We need to come up with a different plan." Lexi said while biting her nails. I pulled her nails from her mouth and nodded.
"I know we do but I want to have trust in Enzo, first," I stated before walking out. Zuri and Ty ran after me and pull my arm.

"Hey, Bon."Ty said while grabbing my hand and so did Zuri.
"Remember when we came here together thinking we would have a simple trip to Italy?" Ty asked causing us all to laugh and for a tear to fall from Zuri's eye.

"Somehow we ended up stealing and hacking a phone." I laughed out
"We found out the mafia actually exists," Ty listed off
"Then, got kidnapped," Zuri listed off causing us all to look at Ty.

"It wasn't my fault! I'm just a nosey person and you love me for it!" Ty yelled while letting some tears drip from his eyes. We laughed and hit him on the back of the head.

"Oh, don't forget we fell in love with our kidnappers!" Zuri listed off again causing me to laugh and let a few tears drop, as well.

"Yeah, and that we work for them!" I laughed out.

"I'm going to miss you guys!" I finally cried out and we pulled each other into a group hug.
"I know what you're about to do, Bon, and we'll hold them off as long as we can." Zuri said causing me to kiss both of their cheeks and cried more.

We finally pulled away and I headed towards my room. I locked the door and collapsed on the floor, crying.
I know Enzo would never agree to hand me over to Ray but I know it's the only way. Ray has been stealing and taking men from Enzo when it's not his fight... it's mine.

I think I'll just casually walk up to the club and go in. He'll take me and then he'll think Enzo will be looking for me in Rome, but he'll be in Bari, Italy coming to get me. While Ray is distracted I'll kill him or he'll kill me. I'll leave Zuri a note to tell her to tell Enzo to still send men to the club here in Rome, so this plan can follow through.

I hate lying to the man that I love, but maybe if I make it through this I won't be too damaged.

*Speaks of rape*

I won't let Ray rape me! I can't, if I do I'll lose a piece of myself, I know Enzo will never want me. I will kill me or Ray before I experience any of it. I hope Enzo will find me in time before Ray...you know.

^^***^^

I will wear clothes that will be too hard for Ray to take off. I will also wear long knee-high heels so it would be harder to take off. I decide I'll also put my hair into two braids to keep them out of the way and so no one can pull my hair. Lastly, I will stick knives in places I didn't think a knife will be able to go.

Ahh, it sucks being a fucking woman!!

I finally just walked out and headed towards Enzo's room, so I can see him before I leave in a few days.
I walked into his room to see him sitting down with his head in his hand and he is talking to himself.

"Babe?" I said while tapping his shoulder to gain his attention. He slowly looked up at me and swiftly pulled me down into him. I straddled his lap as he placed his face into the crook of my neck, and all I wanted to do was cry into his arms. Oh, and that's what I did.

"I know, baby! I know!" Enzo said while hugging me tighter as I cried. He knew it was the only way but he won't a-

"I'll go through with your plan." he said just above a whisper making it almost impossible for me to hear. I picked my head up from his shoulder to see his eyes is glossed over as well.

"Y-you are going to let me go?" I asked just to be sure I heard what he said.

"Yes, but I'm going to come get you as soon as you step foot into that fucking club! When you get yourself captured your tracker will still be in-

He looked at me before looking at my ring and my ankle then he looked at my shoulder. I don't know why he looked at my ankle and ring but, whatever.

"It will still be there. Remember, amore, don't take off the ring because it's the promise you accepted, and don't let him take it-

"I will fight for your promise the way you fight for me, I promise," I said then he pulled me back into a hug and kissed my shoulder. I looked up at him with love before connecting our lips together-

To be continued...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I hope you enjoyed this chapter because it's past midnight and since I've been bored all week. I've just been writing new chapters.

Comment
Vote
Follow: kae_bae2

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

68.4K 3.3K 30
Kartik Malhotra.....The Mafia don ...The rude arrogant ...self obsessed.... womanizer Thinks all girls fall over him for him either for his charm or...
207 2 16
A Tale of Past, Present, Memories and Future Enzo Marchetti and Aria-Lee black are in for a wild ride filled with twists, turns, and surprises as the...
92.7K 3.2K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
1.3M 27.1K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...