Haven (a Bang Chan x male rea...

By nightheart97

Daegan is a fox hybrid that's always been under his fathers thumb. What happens when he gets a way to escape... More

Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15

Ch 9

589 20 0
By nightheart97

Over the next few weeks I get more comfortable with my therapist and start opening up more. Talking about my problems and past has helped with the nightmares a lot instead of keeping everything inside. And I'm also put on some medicine for my anxiety and depression. Waking up I carefully maneuver out of bed and stretch before slipping on my little fox slippers Chan got me then head to the kitchen. There I see Hyunjin sitting in the kitchen crying. Frowning I walk over. "What has you up early?" He looks up at me wiping his eyes and gives a sheepish look. "I had a bad dream." Expression softening I check the time before looking at him. "Why don't we go out for coffee? The others won't be up for awhile." He perks up a little and nods going to put his shoes, cap and mask on. I change my slippers off for my tennis shoes and put on a cap and mask as well. I then grab the keys and lead Hyunjin out of the dorm. When we get outside we start walking down the street to a cafe. On the way we chat happily finding we have a lot in common like our favorite colors and snacks. Once we reach the cafe I ask his order before going to the front to order it. Once I get our coffee's I head over to Hyunjin handing over his coffee and we start walking to the park. Once we reach it and sit on a bench. It's quiet for a moment before Hyunjin speaks up. "Are you really going to marry Chan hyung?" I look over at him blinking. "Well I kinda have to bub. It's either marry him or be deported back to America." He looks over at me seriously. "I mean if you had a choice and weren't threatened with being deported and met him naturally. Would you still marry him?" I blink at him opening and closing my mouth for a moment before deciding to be honest with him and myself. "Honestly Hyunjin. I would still marry him." He immediately smiles looking pleased. "Good. Because I think you two fit together." I can't help but blush and smile a little at that. I then look at the time and sigh. "We better head back." He nods and we dispose of our empty cups then head back to the dorm. On the way I get a little nervous when some fans spit us so Hyunjin holds my hand and tells jokes making me laugh I trying to hold in my giggles as we walk through the front door. I can't help but let out a few giggles as I head to the kitchen telling Hyunjin to go wake the others up after releasing his hand. As I turn to walk into the kitchen I run into Chan making a shocked noise and stumble back a little. Looking up at him I give a cheerful smile. "Good morning Chan." He raises an eyebrow at me. "Morning. Where'd you and Hyunjin go?" I smile and move past him blinking when I see breakfast already made. "Oh we just went for coffee and to the park. Breakfast is already made?" He passes me to put the plates on the table being oddly a little despondent his tone flat. "Well I couldn't find you and it was getting late." I can't help but frown. "Oh. Sorry Hyunjin had a bad dream and needed cheering up." He just hums in response and calls the others for breakfast. Everyone takes a seat and so do I starting to eat. Once I'm finished I look at Chan curiously. "What are you guys doing today?" He looks at me before saying flatly. "We have practice for the new comeback." I frown slightly before asking hopefully. "Can I come?" The others immediately get excited and cheer saying things like "Yes!" And "please let him come hyung!" Chan sighs and reluctantly agrees everyone cheering and I smile putting my plate in the sink then head to go get ready. Once I'm done I rush to the others and follow them to the practice rooms taking a seat in the back. I watch the boys practice all day until Chan finally calls for a break. I immediately jump up and tell everyone I'll be right back before heading to a convenient store to buy snacks for everyone. Heading back to the practice room I look curious when I see Chan and a girl talking. That is until I see him and the girl leaning in and kissing. Immediately feeling my heart shatter I drop the bags of snacks my lip quivering and I quickly turn around and run away heading back to the dorms. Sniffling I rush to mine and Chan's room quickly grabbing my stuffed fox and a few clothes before I head to Jeongin and Han's room. I immediately climb onto Jeongin's bed knowing he won't mind and curl up with my stuffed fox crying. After awhile I hear the door opening and multiple footsteps along with the calling of my name. I stay quiet just crying before I hear the door opening and Jeongin pokes his head in. He seems to look relieved and opens his mouth to call out but I give him a broken pleading look. "Please don't yell where I'm at." He closes his mouth and nods looking concerned. I just sniffle my lip trembling and voice cracking struggling a little with my Korean. "Will you please get Felix?" He quickly nods and runs off I sitting up and hugging my knees to my chest. Soon the door opens and I lift my head to see Felix and Jeongin walking in. I look at Jeongin and open my arms he immediately climbing up beside me and lets me get comfortable cuddling him. I then look at Felix vulnerably before saying in English. "He has someone else." He looks at me in confusion. "What do you mean? Who?" I sniffle pitifully. "Chan. He was kissing a girl when I came back from getting snacks." His eyes widen and he immediately looks angry. "Seriously? That asshole! Wait until I give him a piece of my mind." I immediately give him a stern but broken look. "You will do no such thing young man. Just leave it." He goes to protest but I give him a stern growl like noise. "Felix leave it." He pouts but reluctantly agrees. I rub my eyes feeling exhausted and both Felix and Jeongin's expression softens. "Rest hyung. We'll bring you dinner." I immediately shake my head no. "Im not hungry." They go to say something but stop at my look. Sighing they get up and leave me alone where I cry myself to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 1.4K 29
just some erotica ♡ there will be warnings before each chapter, please only read what you can handle reading ↳ ❝ this is purely a work of fiction. th...
13.1K 394 16
In which Felix moves from Sydney to Seoul and doesn't expect to find the guy he just dreamt of... The story contains angst and fluff and might some s...
53.3K 1.9K 24
Hybrid au. Ko runs a rescue centre for hybrids. When a rare, injured hybrid shows up in her rescue centre, she decides to help him. Slight mentions...
4.4K 286 20
In a world with animal and human hybrids, a highschool fox named Sanji falls in love with Zoro, who is no normal hybrid.