A Critical_Error...

By adamabyss12

This story is inspired by Alphatale. Also, it's not canon to the Alphatale story. Life has been beyond cruel... More

The Usual
An Unusual Rematch
Another Error
Aftermath
Critical_Error Bio
A Corrupted Artist
Helping the Spawns
Next piece of Code
Determined Skeletons
Disbelief/Dustbelief

A Murderous Skeleton

718 9 6
By adamabyss12

Error404 Sans looks at a screen that he has made, and looks to see what it is that has lead to the creation of Fatal_Error. Apparently...he is Geno, or at least...was originally Geno. But Error, his student, and the future version of Geno, came to him, and fought against him, until he had won, and than tried to kill him. But the problem with that attempt is that...because Geno was inside of the save screen, and the fact that there was still Determination inside of Geno, this allowed Geno to survive, and gain some powers that he had never obtained before, such as the red strings and the ability to copy data, but at a cost of the fact that he had lost his mind, and focused on this one, singular goal. Finding and returning his brother, Papyrus.

But the way he does it is very unique, and a power that not many can accomplish. Fatal can use his ability to copy data, paste it somewhere on the ground, and use the red strings to sew the pieces together, and try and make a new Papyrus. He did make Patch, but he is simply a defective copy created, and Fatal_Error does not approve of the fact that he exists. He wants his brother Papyrus, not a different brother. But even so...as Error404 watched footage of what Fatal_Error can do...He smiled, as he than spoke out.

"This Sans...he is no different compared to my goal. This power...this is exactly what I need. I have to find him, before anyone else can get him. But how?"

As Error404 looked at one of the screens...his eyes widened, as he saw that Fatal_Error has appeared in Killertale, albeit, an empty section that Killer Sans is not inside of right now, and is very far away. But Fatal_Error is not alone. There is another Sans there...and it is one that Error404 hates with all his very being.

"Tch...him. Of course he'd be here. No matter. I will go to him, but first, I need to see how this...Fatal_Error, can stand against this one being I despise with all my soul."

Error404 smiled, as he looked at the screen, and see how this will play out.

With Fatal_Error...

A portal is made in an Alternate Universe, and Fatal_Error stepped out of the portal to see where he is at right now. And needless to say, he is very interested with where he's in. But he does not care about this interest. He does not care about that at all. All he cares about, is finding a Papyrus for him to use in this Alternate Universe.

He looks around, and sees that he is in Snowdin. But he is very...confused. There is no one there. He began to walk around, and try to see if there is anyone here, but nothing.

"Hello?(X4)"

Fatal_Error spoke out. No one came. But than he looked down at the ground, and saw dust everywhere, and even worse...on the ground, covered by both the dust and the snow...is Papyrus' scarf.

Fatal_Error is on his knees, as he is trying to think of something that he can do in order to try and bring back what he wants. But the fact that Papyrus is dead in this AU is not a good one. But as he stood up, he than heard someone.

"Looks like I missed one."

Fatal_Error turned around, and saw someone coming towards him. It resembles his original self, but he has a fluffy good with a black shirt, and inverse colored pants. In his chest is his soul, which looks like a target, and his eyes are pitch black, with hate dripping down his eye sockets, like he's crying them. It was Killer Sans, the one that caused the state that his AU is in right now, and it looks like he is going to be fighting off against Fatal_Error.

Fatal_Error...he should be afraid. But he is not, as such a concept does not appear in his mind. It no longer exists inside of his mind. Only obsession and anger, and insane happiness are the only things that are existing inside of his mind. But the fact that this Sans is covered in dust, realize that he got in the way of getting his Papyrus back. No matter. He'll make short work of him.

"Tch. Guess I'll have to finish the job. And than I'll gain more LOVE.

Killer Sans smiled, as he took a stance, and charged at Fatal_Error, who than made a wall of Fatal Bones erupt from the ground before him. Killer stuck at it, and sliced the bones, but Fatal_Error suddenly disappeared.

"Where did he go?"

Killer Sans said, as he than began to look around the area, before suddenly, something wrapped around his arm. He looks, and saw that Fatal_Error had made red strings with white words on them, and wrapped them around his arm. He yanks at the strings, and dislocated Killer's shoulder.

"AGGGHHHH!!!!!"

Killer roared in pain, as Fatal_Error than spoke out with a smile.

"Got ya(X3)"

Needless to say, Killer was not happy, as he gripped on his other arm, and than, a searing pain coursed through his arm. It is as though the strings are hot to the touch, as hot as molten iron, and the feeling of burning began to appear on it. Not wanting to take the pain anymore, he grabbed onto the knife in the snow, and with whatever willpower he has, sliced the strings off of him, as the agony finally stopped. Killer puts away his knife, and gripped his arm, as he snapped it back in place.

He looks at Fatal_Error, who smiled about wider, and he snapped his fingers, as Fatal Blasters than appeared behind the glitched skeleton. And at Fatal_Error's command, they fired at Killer Sans, who barely got out of the way of the Blaster's fire. Killer looks angry, as he charged at Fatal_Error with an intent to cut him down.

"You are so dead!!"

But Fatal_Error is not going to let they happened. He than made a bone, and snapped it in half, and than, charged at Killer, as both the knife and the sharp bone clashed against each other. Killer Sans glared, as a single white eye light appeared in the right eye, making Killer gain the impression that he is very pissed off. But Fatal_Error is smiling, as he can kill Killer Sans for killing Papyrus, which he needed badly in order to bring back his own Papyrus.

"You will pay with what you have done(X5)"

Fatal_Error than kicked Killer Sans back, as he than fired a bunch of Fatal Bones at Killer. Killer responded by teleporting a bunch of times to avoid getting attacked. But Fatal_Error than launched the Red Strings at Killer, just when he is in mid-jumping, and slammed him down to the ground, causing pain.

Killer stood up, and sliced the strings off of him, but Fatal_Error is nowhere in sight. He looked around, and saw no one. It is as though he had disappeared. But than...he only has a few seconds to realize...Fatal_Error...is right behind Killer now.

Killer turns around, and sliced at Fatal_Error, who defends by using the sharp bone that he had, and tried to return the favor by stabbing Killer with it. But Killer jumped back, as he than summoned a black goopy blaster from behind him. Fatal_Error, not here to be outdone, summoned his Fatal_Blasters, and than, both sides of the Gaster Blasters fired at each other quickly. The beams clashed at each other, and try to force the other to submit and be defeated. But while Killer is powerful, and the end of the day, he is still a Sans at the end of the day, and is not an Out-Code. Fatal_Error, on the other hand...is an Out-Code, and was able to overpower the Blaster, and destroy it effortlessly.

Killer was very shocked, and Fatal_Error began to charge at Killer, but than...a purple fireball with a face appeared out of nowhere, and appeared in between Killer and Fatal_Error. Both Skeletons look confused, as they both have never seen that before. In fact, for the both of then, this is the very first time they had seen something like this.

"Huh?"

Killer spoke out, as Fatal_Error than spoke out.

"What is this(X3)"

But before hehe both of them can react to it, it floated down...and exploded.

The explosion was very powerful, just enough to send Killer Sans out of Snowdin. But for Fatal_Error, it was simply powerful enough to make him skid back, before he finally slowed down and stopped. He stood up, and spoke out.

"Who is there(X5)"

Clearly, Fatal_Error was not expecting for that to happen very suddenly. That attack came out of complete nowhere and struck him the way that it had done. So why did it appear. Well...he did not need an answer...because the one that had attacked Fatal_Error and Killer, had arrived. Their feet crunched the snow, and Fatal_Error turned around, as he saw that a tall figure appeared before him in the woods. The figure that has just arrived showed a strong resemblance to Horror Sans, but one of the eyes is black and the other is white, and there's a patch on the right skull. Not to mention that the figure is taller, by about 5'8.

Fatal_Error and the Horror Sans lookalike before him smiled, as he spoke out.

"So...you are the one that I have been sending. Another Error. I must say, for one of your kind...you at every unique."

Fatal_Error than gripped his mouth, and pulled out the red strings, as he knows that this person is not a very friendly person to meet up with, as the Horror Sans lookalike spoke out.

"Nevertheless, I will need it. Your powers, they will be mine to have, and I will use it to kill all I desire. And you...you will not escape me."

Than, sharp dark green bones appeared behind the Sans, and fired at Fatal_Error, who than dodged and jumped out of the way. The bones pierced the ground, and Fatal_Error looked, and his vision to see code made him realize something wrong with the bones. They are looking like Greg are covered in something...that can infect people. It is an infection, made by the liquid that seems to be covering the bones. Fatal_Error knows that he cannot let this touch him, otherwise, it would likely kill him, and he does not want that to happen. So he looks up at the strange entity, to decide on what to do to it next, and how to attack the entity.

Fatal_Error pulls the strings out of his mouth, and launched them at the murderous Sans that is before him. He tried to unleash pain on it...but it didn't work. This made Fatal_Error very confused. He tried to do it again...but it still didn't work. Somehow, he does not feel pain whatsoever. Just what is going on?

The Sans that is wrapped around by the red strings simply smiled, as he than spoke out.

"Strings that can cause pain. A very useful power, against those with a very low tolerance to it. But for me...pain is nothing. I do not feel it, nor can I ever feel any sort of pain that you can throw out at me."

He than pulled on the strings, and Fatal_Error was launched off of his feet, as the Sans than opened his mouth wide, in an attempt to try and take his power by eating him. But Fatal_Error was not going to let himself be killed, as he than teleported out of the way. He than tried to use the strings in order to grab onto them, so he does not have to physically touch them. But the instant he tried that, the infection actually began to travel onto the red strings. Not wasting time, he swung it at the mysterious Sans' direction, and sliced it all, as the infected bone than pierced this strange Sans in the chest. Fatal_Error stared at the strange Sans, to see of what would happen, as the other Sans spoke out.

"Really? Is that the best that you can do? Pathetic."

He than pulls out the bone, clearly not affected by his own attack. Fatal_Error simply looked surprised, as he than began to laugh.

"Ha...hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe..."

The tall Sans looked, as Fatal_Error than raised his arms, and Fatal Bones manifested behind Fatal_Error, before Fatal_Error spoke out.

"Die(X6)"

He than launched the bones at the taller Sans, who got hit, but was not feeling hurt by this at all. Fatal_Error wrapped the strings around the strange Sans, and throws him into a tree, breaking it into pieces. But the tall Sans was not down for the count, as he raised up from the ground, and Fatal_Error than teleported, as the tall Sans roared in the sky. Of any monsters were present, he would have stunned Fatal_Error. But sense he is not there, he got very lucky, because he is now preparing for another thing. He than reappeared, but with a bunch of red string, as he than rushed at the tall Sans, and began to wrap it around him, before wrapped it around the streets, which sends the tall Sans off of his feet, as Fatal_Error is trying to suspend him in the air, and hopes that it will leave him immobile for the next attack that he is about to do. The tall Sans than tries to fire the purple flames with the faces right at Fatal_Error, but he instantly got out of the way, and the purple flame exploded, as Fatal_Error is done with what he was doing. The tall Sans is now in the air, as he is trapped in the air. Fatal_Error smiled, as he than summoned a bunch of Fatal Blasters, and before the enemy Sans could react to the danger, Fatal_Error fired them at the enemy, as he is consumed by the energy attack of Fatal_Error's Gaster Blasters.

Fatal_Error fired with all his might, and when he saw that the shadow of the Sans disappear. He than stopped his attack, and looked to see no movement. Fatal_Error than smiled wider, as he than spoke out.

"That annoyance is now finally gone complete(X4)

Now to go back to work.(X3)

Now to find another AU to bring back my Papyrus.(X4)"

Fatal_Error spoke to himself, as he then turns around and walked away from the battle that had just happened. But as he did...he heard something.

"Hehehehehehehehe..."

It was laughter...from the place where that Sans had been destroyed. But no! It can't be! Fatal_Error theme around, and to his immense shock, Infected came out from the ground, looking no worse for wear, and having an amused look on his face.

"No No No No No(X3)"

Fatal_Error began to speak out in a panic, as he cannot believe what he was seeing. That attack is enough to severely injure Error and can kill any other Sanses. So how is this one still fine from that attack?

But he has no time to ask such a question, as the other Sans spoke out.

"That was impressive. I almost felt pain from that. Too bad you wasted your power."

Infected than ran at inhuman towards Fatal_Error, and Fatal_Error than ripped some new strings out of his mouth again, as he than combats against the enemy Sans. He used the strings to wrap it around his right arm, which was holding the axe. But he than switched it to the left hand to hold the axe, and Fatal_Error had to dodge in order to avoid getting hit. Fatal_Error than attacked with Fatal Bones, and the other Sans attacked with bones cover with an infection of some kind, as both bones got destroyed. Fatal_Error than fired a Fatal Blaster at the enemy, but a purple flame with a face appeared from between the 2, and Fatal_Error...accidentally blasts it.

This created a powerful explosion, that send Fatal_Error off of his feet, and knocked him unconscious, as he landed a little far away. But distance did not matter, as than got close to Fatal_Error's body, and began to open his mouth wide, as he spoke out.

"Now to take this one's power."

He said, as he prepares to feast on his body. Unfortunately for the other Sans, though...a blue blast of energy appeared out of nowhere, and stuck at the other Sans, sending him flying off of his feet, and sends him crashing into a store. The other Sans regains his consciousness quickly, and watches as Fatal_Error had been taken by none other than Error404, who used his black strings send him to his dimension. Error404 looks angry at the other Sans, as he closed the portal, and the other Sans snarled...as he lost his chance to take this one's powers. Now Error404 has gotten it, and sense he made Error Sans powerful...there will be no doubt that Fatal_Error...will become powerful also.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 110 11
(This story is not a part to the Alphatale Story) Gradient, the eldest of his siblings, as well as likely the most powerful of Error and Ink's spawns...
7.7K 377 34
in a world with no magic or technology, only curses and blessing, a small town sits on the border of the kingdom of 'new worlds'. this kingdom was ru...
375K 11.7K 44
Sometimes life gets to the point where you feel like you're a paper airplane. One minute you're soaring, feeling as if nothing could ever get you dow...
17.2K 1.2K 22
ever sense Error can remember, hes dedicated his life to giving his dying brother, Geno, a gift. the gift of a good, strong brother. with Geno's life...