𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐓| 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐌...

By TheFallOfArtemis

𝐃.𝐌 | 18+ "Are you scared yet, Seven?" - In a post-war world ravaged by loss, the victorious Lord Volde... More

𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐓
𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓/𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 🪐
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄|𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐎|𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄|𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐎𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑|𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐎
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄|𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
𝐒𝐈𝐗|𝐑𝐄𝐃
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍|𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐒
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓|𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐃
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄|𝐍𝐘𝐂𝐓𝐎
𝐓𝐄𝐍|𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑&𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐄𝐒
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍|𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒&𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐖𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍|𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍| 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍|𝐆𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐘
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍|𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍|𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍|𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐘
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍|𝐍𝐀𝐕𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘|𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐄𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄|𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐌𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘𝐓𝐖𝐎|𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄|𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑|𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄|𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐗|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍|𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓|𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄|𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘|𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐅𝐎𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐂
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄|𝐆𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘𝐓𝐖𝐎|𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄|𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑|𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐗|𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍|𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓|𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘|𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐒
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄|𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐎'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄
𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄 𝐈
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄|𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄|𝐁𝐎𝐌𝐁 𝐁𝐎𝐘
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑&𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄|𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄&𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐗|𝐀𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐌
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍|𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐒
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓|𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄|𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘|𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄|𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘𝐓𝐖𝐎|𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐒
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄|𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑|𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐒
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐗|𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐓'𝐒 𝐋𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐘
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍|𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄 𝐈𝐈
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄|𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄, 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄|𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘𝐓𝐖𝐎|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑&𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐅
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄|𝐔𝐆𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑|𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄|𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐗|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍|𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓|𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐘
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄|𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐘
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘|𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊
𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄|𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘𝐓𝐖𝐎|𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄|𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐒 & 𝐆𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐒
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑|𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄
to be continued...

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘𝐓𝐖𝐎|𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐓

2.8K 181 208
By TheFallOfArtemis

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for 100k, I wouldn't be here without you<3 TWs for blood, injury & character distress.
  — Dedicated to TSMwrites

  SHE CAME ALIVE beneath the silence of the room. Rising slowly to life; drowning in the shocking coldness of the air. And whilst the clock hinted of morning, her limbs ached as if she hadn't even slept at all.

Then she remembered.

  Flashes of the night before tore through her mind like lightning through a stormy night. Going to the infirmary. Finding him. The willow. The corpse. His lips. His touch. His rough hands. The dagger — the pain... Revenge.

  At once she flicked on the lamp resting on the bedside table, her eyes darting about the dimly-lit room, searching for a monster in the dark.

  He wasn't there. He was never there.

  Less than a day ago she'd watched him beaten bloody and cried when she thought he would die.
  Seven had never cried for anyone other than herself before. And now, nothing remained the same.

Everything hurt. He'd hurt her, she remembered it now. But then again, she'd hurt him too. Revenge — that's what he'd called it, and maybe that's all it was...
  Seven had known revenge, seeking its scarlet hand more often than she'd ever dare to admit, but she'd never known a revenge like that before.

  It was only when her gaze came to the full-length mirror hanging off the back of the door that she felt her stomach plummet.

  The girl staring back at her was nothing less than horrifying. Covered in blood, tear tracks from red-rimmed eyes staining even redder cheeks. She looked like she had gone through hell and back — and in a way she had, only she'd stopped at heaven during the descent.

Old wounds littered her just as much as new, fading fingertips scarring her throat — a contrast to the fresh at her wrist, and a bruise at her cheek that had faded to the pale greenish-yellow of rotting fruit. Last night was not the first time she'd been on the receiving end of Draco's malignancy.

Her nightdress was torn on one side, partly hanging down over her chest to show off a wicked wound; a laceration that hilted at the base of her throat and trailed off beneath her left breast. Nauseatingly deep at the place where her heart should be.
She doubted she even had one anymore; irreparably stolen, as she'd certainly never given it willingly. Then he'd killed it. Tearing it apart before her eyes with a feral touch and liar's tongue.

A sound escaped her, a sound of grief, hardly even human. The worst part was, she didn't even know the girl for who she mourned — didn't even know her name.
But part of her had died last night, and for that, she cried.

It felt like hours that she laid there for, staring at herself, wondering how she'd become so weak — how she'd let this happen.
When finally, she peeled herself from the linens and came shakily to her feet, she could barely bring herself to lift the nightdress's lace hem for fear of what she might find. There was blood, so much blood — so much that it scared her.

  She was right to be afraid.

  Seven remembered a time, not all that long ago, yet somehow it felt like a lifetime had passed since then. She remembered the way she had awoken confused and startled to find a strange boy sitting by the end of her bed; flicking through her letters as if they were the morning paper.

  She had threatened him, and aimed at his head and demanded to know who he was, what he wanted.

  He had asked her if she was afraid. She was. She'd never known fear like it before or since; except for that brief moment, she thought she had lost him.

  " — Are you scared, Seven?"

  "Should I be?"

She remembered the strange smile that had tugged at the corners of his lips too, and the way his eyes had glinted with something darker than words would allow; promise.

  "You should be absolutely terrified. —But not of me, at least, not yet..."

He was right. The time had come, and now, she was afraid. But she was also angry, and impossibly hateful.

Her fingers trembled terribly as she lifted the hem of her nightdress, and there, at her hip was the embodiment of another night's agony.
Seven had once admired his art, curious as to the stories behind them and the untold secrets they held, and so he had given her her own art, one to remember him by.

D.M

The two letters carved into her hip were thick and bloody, and when she tried to touch them she almost fell to the floor in writhing pain. She sat quickly on the bed before she fell down, legs suddenly far too weak, stomach far too sick.

She hated him.
She hated him.
She hated him.

She hated him so much it hurt.
She hated him so much it became blinding.
She hated him so much she swore that she, the girl who had nothing more to her name than a fist-full of letters and an unsated ferocity, would kill him.

Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow. But one day. She would gift him a fate far worse than death.

***
QOTD-I'm interested to know how you guys feel about Draco/Seven's characters and their relationships? Who do you feel (if either) is in the 'right' or are they both as morally corrupt as one another? Do traditional morals even exist anymore in this post-war society or are they forced to create their own?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274 25 53
*Ongoing* (SEQUEL TO UNBREAK) UNRAVEL book 6: Hogwarts was no longer safe as it once was now that Albus Dumbledore, the only wizard capable of taking...
304 22 22
Book 2 of 7 **SPOILER WARNING - THIS DESCRIPTION CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR BOOK 1 ** Voldemort has done his worst, pushing both Harry and Draco to their...
581K 6.8K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
338K 14.8K 54
After the Second Wizarding War, Malfoy found himself alienated from the majority of the school; his old friends just irritated him, all of Hogwarts'...