๐™‡๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ

By G8BBYC3

๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ. - แต‡หกแตƒแถœแต แถ แต‰แต สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ ยฉ๐—š๐Ÿด๐—•๐—•๐—ฌ๐—–๐Ÿฏ More

๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ
I : ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
I : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
I : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
I : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
I : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
I : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
I : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
I : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
I : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
I : ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
I : ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

I : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”

52 3 1
By G8BBYC3

𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘢?

𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦

ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂
ᴀ ʙʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ

𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐈 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐃 for being late to class, which made me even more pissed. That asshole thinks he gets to do whatever he wants just because he's alpha. To make matters worse, he came to class, when I was hoping he would skip.

"Find a partner to complete this project. It will be due by the end of the month," The teacher announced. Of course I chose Peter because he was the only person I knew in the class.

And I was glad we were chill now. It was becoming bothersome having to avoid him.

"You looked pissed. Who made you mad? I could deck em for ya!" He lifted up his arm, flexing his muscles as he gave me his usual cheery smile. "Trust me, there's no need for that," I laughed. 'You'd get squashed like a big.'

"Wanna work on our project after school? I know this really good cafe!" He suggested.

"Sure, just not today. I have this family thing... but we can go Wednesday?" He nodded his head then closed the textbook we were using.

We started packing up since class was over and still made conversation on the way out.

Of course his eyes lingered on my figure, because he has nothing better to do than to make people uncomfortable. But I just brushed it off and ignored it.

Once we parted ways, I went to my locker and packed up my stuff.

I waited at my locker for Aiden so we could go already, but Jackson just had to come over and bother me. "Is there a reason why you're following me?" I crossed my arms while leaning against the locker.

He scoffed as if he was deeply offended and glared at me, "I am not following you... I just need to talk to Aiden." Mate is not a very good liar.

"So that's why you followed me to my locker?" I cocked my head to the side as a small smirk made its way on my face. "Well- yeah! I knew he would be here." I slowly nodded my head and started laughing, "Yeah, ok."

Finally after 6 minutes of waiting, Aiden showed up with Belle by his side. "Oh, hey Belle," She peeked from Aiden's shoulder and gave me a small smile and wave.

"Is she coming with? Not that I mind." "Oh no, I just gonna take her home first. Can I meet you there?" 'If that was the case I could've left a while ago.' "Sure, I'll text you the address." He smiled and walked off with his mate, while booger for brains was still standing there. 'Yeah cause he totally wanted to talk to Aiden.'

I took off, finding no need to announce my departure. But even as I walked away, I could hear his big body footsteps coming from behind me. I sighed, "What do you want now?" I took out my keys and unlocked the car.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he hummed. I stopped walking and turned around with visible irritation on my face. "Is annoying people like your hobby or something?" He continued staring at me, so I rolled my eyes and turned around, about to get in my car.

He harshly grabbed the back of my neck and turned me around to face him, "Look red, I do not tolerate disrespect. Fix the attitude before I fix it for you."

That'll make your pussy throb.

I couldn't help but giggle because of what Destiny said, but played it off as if I was amused by him. He was taken aback by my giggling, which turned into full blown laughter.

I took a breath to collect myself, "I'm sorry, I thought we went over this... I will treat you how you treat me," I smiled widely, seeing how unpleased he was with my response.

It was silence between the two of us before someone cleared their throat, which came from neither of us. "Are we interrupting something?"

We both turned to see Cody, Owen, and some tall blonde dude standing there. Owen had this huge smile on his face, while the other two had stunned looks.

"No, not at all. We were just having a little chit chat, right Jackson?" I elbowed his gut, hearing him cough and feeling him let go of me. I gave him the side eye before smiling at the young men before us.

"I don't think we have officially met, Azara. I'm Toby—Owen and Cody's mate." He stuck his hand out and I shook it in return.

"I figured after smelling two different scents on Owen. It's nice meeting you," I gave him a small smile. To say he was shocked was an understatement. "I have a good nose." He slowly nodded his head, glancing at Jackson.

"How come we can't smell a scent on you, Little Red?" I knew someone was bound to ask that question sooner or later, but I wasn't expecting to be called out like that. Especially in front of everyone.

"Yeah, that is a good question, I couldn't smell anything from you since the first day either," Owen tapped his chin, thinking. Everyone started agreeing with Owen's statement.

I couldn't give them an answer without things going sideways real quick.

Luckily, Peter walked by and when he spotted me, he came over in a hurry. "I'm so glad you didn't leave yet. Do you know what the homework was?" 'Thank you Peter!'

"Yeah, just gimme your phone." He looked confused but still handed it over. I put in my contact info and made sure to plug in his number on my phone before giving it back. "I'll text you the questions." He smiled so bright, it was almost blinding. "Thank you so much! See ya Azara!" He waved.

I waved to him and turned my attention back to the group. "Ouuuu Peter huh?" Owen wiggled his eyebrows and I playfully rolled my eyes. "We're just friends." He crossed his arms with a pout then moved back to one of his mates.

"Well, we should get going. See you lovers later!" Cody said as they all waved while leaving. I waved back, slowly realizing what he said, "Wait huh-"

"Don't think I forgot about my question," I groaned dramatically, almost wanting to scream. "What did I tell you about sticking your nose where it doesn't belong?" I gritted through my teeth.

"And what did I tell you about being in my territory," he said getting all up in my face. "And I couldn't give a bigger fuck, remember? I don't answer to you," I mimicked his actions, getting in his face as well.

The tip of our noses were practically touching at angle due to his height. He kept looking between my eyes and my lips and I immediately backed away, knowing exactly what he wanted.

"I don't have time for this," I murmured. "Mind your business Jackson," I warned him. I got in my car and locked the doors before buckling up and checking my mirrors. I pulled off, and made sure I sent Aiden the address before getting on the road.

☾ 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ ˢᵉᵗ ᴹʸ ᴴᵉᵃʳᵗ ᴬᶠˡᵃᵐᵉ

"I don't have time for this," she sighed under her breath, "Mind your business Jackson," she climbed in her car and took off, leaving me looking like a fool.

But the way she said my name... ugh, it sounded amazing coming out of her mouth. And we were so close-

Ha! You want her too. I sighed knowing my wolf was right. And that needed to change asap.

I went through my recent calls and pressed the number I was looking for. I didn't even need to wait for them to pick up. "Meet me in my room tonight," I hung up and headed back into the school to get some information on Little Ms. Red Riding Hood.

☾ 𝘼𝙯𝙖𝙧𝙖'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂I finally arrived at home, and I didn't see a car parked anywhere, which meant I still had time to get things ready before Aiden came. I parked the car in the drive way and rushed into the house.

I immediately went to my room and sat my bag down before going to the kitchen to make snacks.

I opened the fridge to see that there was almost nothing in there but minimum ingredients. "Damn, Auntie forgot to go shopping again," I face palmed and went back to my room to freshen up. I did sole simple hygiene and found some brand new clothes to put on.

(👩🏽‍💻 - your outfit.)

Just in time too, I heard the doorbell ring and scurried to the door. I opened the door and Aiden stood with a hug smiled on his face.

"Nice place!" I smiled, letting him come in. "Yeah... it's actually auntie's place," I rubbed the back of my neck. He looked at me with slight shock.

"Let's sit." He slowly nodded his head. He took off his shoes off even though I told him he didn't need to, but he insisted. I guided him to the living room, where he sat down. I sat not too far from him.

"So how long have you lived here?" He looked around the place in astonishment, then looked back at me. I scratched my cheek trying not to make eye contact with him. "Since I was 10." "Oh wow..." "Yeah..." An awkward silence fell over us. Neither one of us knew what to say.

Warning :
mentions of rape & abuse

"So what happened? I was told you were killed by rouges... and then you suddenly just show up." "Well, I never died to begin with. Our parents made it up to cover up the fact that I ran away."

"So why-" "Did I run away?" He nodded his head and I laughed a little. "Because they abused me. To the point where I had to run away. They would've killed me if they found me."

"That doesn't make sense- they would never... why would they do that?"

"Let me ask you this: Have you ever seen pictures of me or us as a family at home? Have you ever wondered why they never brought me to the pack parties? Why we never ate dinner together?"

He furrowed his brows as he looked at his hands. "They told me you were sick, that you were physically incapable..."

"Look at me Aiden. I'm perfectly capable just like I'm perfectly alive. They lied to you."
"But why would they do that?! Why would they lie to me!"
"Because they didn't want you to know about the abuse and why they abused me."

He bit the bottom of his lip, "Why did they hurt you Azara?" His voice cracked. He was on the brink of tears. Seeing him this alarmed and this vulnerable, breaks my heart. I wanted to cry with him. But I don't think I was cable anymore.

"Do you remember dad's beta? Richard?" He nodded his head. "Well, mom and dad killed him." I sipped on my water and he looked like he was in distress from all this new information.

"What?! Why did they kill him?"

"Funny story actually. One night, I was in my room, sleeping..." I took a moment to compose myself. I hadn't told this story to anyone for a long time.

"Richard came in my room and woke me up. I was tired and I didn't know what was going on. He told me that I had to be quiet but he never told me why. And because I was a good little girl, I listened."

"He started touching me in places I didn't like, so I told him to stop. But each time he got rougher with me. He hit me when I was too loud, and at one point, he gagged me so I couldn't scream."

"No matter how hard I kicked him, or how much I tried to get away, he just kept going. And by the time mom and dad caught him, he had already gone through with it. And it wasn't just once. He did it many times so for many nights... they killed him instantly when they found out."

"But because I was violated- because I was raped, they were ashamed of me." I took another sip to hoping to hydrate my burning, dry throat.

"That shame turned into anger, and that anger into disgust. They beat me, they blamed me, and they almost killed me for trying to run away one time. They removed me from the house and they wouldn't even let me see you anymore no matter how many times I begged. I wasn't good enough to be around you."

I looked up from my cup of water and looked at Aiden to see tears pouring out of his eyes, streaming down his face. "That's not a funny story," he mumbled. I sat my cup down and made my way towards him. I gave him a tissue and wiped his tears away.

"I-I'm so sorry Azara," he blew his nose and sunk in his seat. "What do you have to be sorry for?" I was confused as to why he was apologizing to me. If anything, I thought I'd be the one apologizing to him.

"I'm sorry you had to go through so much of that alone! I'm sorry that our parents did that to you. I'm sorry that I gave up on you. I thought by pretending like you didn't exist, that it never happened. That I never lost my sister." I pecked his forehead and gave him a hug. He sobbed into my shirt, holding onto me as it as if I'd disappear again.

After while, things finally calmed down. But Aiden was still very much depressed.

"You hungry?" I asked. "I could eat." In all honesty, I only asked because I was hungry.

"Well auntie forgot to go grocery shopping, sooo we can eat out?" He nodded his head and we both got up, making our way to the car. I told him we'd take my car unless he wanted to take his car to go back home after. But he agreed with my option, so we got in and buckled up.

"Any requests?" I looked at him and he shook his head. "Nah, anything you want is fine with me." We went back and forth telling each other to pick, until I had enough and just chose something, hopefully that the both of us would like.

"Do you remember that cafe we used to eat at all the time? We'd get ice cream after those soccer games." He laughed some before nodding his head, "Yeah I remember. You took a bite out of my ice cream and I cried for hours." We both shared a laugh before sighing,

"Those were the good days..." he said as he looked out the window. 

☾ 𝐿𝐴𝐷𝑌 𝑂𝐹 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑀𝑂𝑂𝑁
©𝗚𝟴𝗕𝗕𝗬𝗖𝟯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 266K 36
"Don't touch me" He said through gritted teeth, "I don't know what I'll do if you touch me" My heart dropped. "I don't want to see you like this" I...
418K 9.1K 44
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
510K 11.2K 59
A girl who is terrified of the creatures who made themselves known and a possessive Alpha who has waited all his life for his mate.
14.2K 111 27
A tale of love and heartbreak. Suspense and beauty. How will this enticing love story play out? only time will tell, or reading will tell. This is th...