๐—–๐—ฌ๐—•๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฃ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ž | ATEEZ AD...

By 1-800-DEJAVU

nine makes one team! hello, we are ateez! female!oc x ??? made by 1-800-DEJAVU More

โ” ๐˜พ๐™”๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™๐™‹๐™๐™‰๐™†
KLEE
KPROFILES
HER PHONE
โ” ๐™๐™€๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‹๐™Ž
SHIPS WITHIN
โ” ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‚๐™๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™ƒ๐™”
PIRATE KING
TREASURE
SAY MY NAME
HALA HALA
WAVE
ILLUSION
AURORA
WONDERLAND
ANSWER
INCEPTION
THANXX
FIREWORKS (I'M THE ONE)
DREAMERS
BE MY LOVER
ETERNAL SUNSHINE
DEJA VU
TURBULENCE
๋ฉ‹(THE REAL) (ํฅ : ่ˆˆ Ver.)
DON'T STOP
ROCKY (BOXERS VER.)
GUERRILLA
PARADIGM
HALAZIA
BOUNCY
CRAZY FORM
โ” ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฆ
PARADISE
โ” ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™๐™Ž
REQUESTS
โ” ๐™Ž๐™‰๐™Ž
โ” ๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™„๐˜พ๐™‡๐™€๐™Ž
โ” ๐™‹๐™‡๐™๐™Ž

I'VE BEEN DOING PRETTY WELL, AND THE PROOF OF THAT IS YOU

524 13 2
By 1-800-DEJAVU

Many would think Jiwon is always happy when their tours are finally over, which in one hand they're right, but on the other hand are completely wrong.

Jiwon hates the nomadic life that comes with tours, she hates traveling all over the place with such little time in between. She hates how tired she can feel herself get the longer a tour goes on for. But, she loves being able to interact with the international atiny.

The group wasn't oblivious, they knew Korean atiny only cared about them if they got 'something' in return, like fansigns and freebies. They could see it when, in music shows, the only sections they were able to have a chance in had the influence of the foreigner members of the fanbase.

That's especially one of the many reasons Jiwon REFUSED to speak in Korean during any solo lives. She hated how their Korean fanbase acted, she hated how they act like fans but it's only when it interests them. That's also why she preferred the international concerts.

But anyways, back on track, Jiwon has a love-hate relationship with tours. 

But if there is one thing Jiwon has not done at any concerts, is cry during the end speech. Crying while singing Turbulence, Star 1117 or Take Me Home? Absolutely, always. Crying during the speech at the end? Never, her body REFUSES such a thing!

So, when Jiwon started crying during the ending speech in their concert in SEOUL, no one knew exactly how to react or what to say. But before we get straight into that, let's go from the beginning of the end, no pun intended, kinda.

The concert was almost over and Jiwon seemed to be looking sadder than usual. No one paid that much attention, she always hated the end of concerts, even if it were in Korea.

The others gave their speeches, Jiwon clearly not paying attention to half of it as she stood there looking at the ground looking completely lost mentally. Her hands crossed in front of her body as she waited for her turn.

When it did, Jongho had to give her a small touch for her to finally speak, lost in her own thoughts. That was probably the first sign that she wasn't okay, but they were too emotional to really process it. Jiwon shakingly bringing her microphone to her lips before starting to speak.

"Hey, everyone." She chuckles quietly, sniffling "Today, my family came to see us, you know them, I have shown them a lot." She chuckles again, running a hand through her hair "But, my grandma also managed to come today. As many of you know, she's a little sick, so these type of environments can be exhausting for her. But she came."

She smiles looking at the upper section where their families were, taking a deep breath before speaking "I tried to make her not come, but she told me that she wanted to see me before we became so big even family had a hard time managing to get seats." Jiwon laughs remembering her words, Mingi quietly putting his hand on her back in comfort

Jiwon quietly looks away from her family before speaking again "I made a promise with someone that I would make my dreams come through, that I would make it and I think I have managed to achieve it. So, I just wanted to say that..." She pauses gulping, her hold on her mic slightly tightening

"Today, I can say that I'm at my happiest, even if I don't have all the people I love here." Her voice cracks during the sentence, a wet chuckle leaving her lips "Because, today I realized I managed to fulfill my side of my promise. And I managed to do so thanks to you atiny and because of my other bro-" A sob interrupts her before she turns to look at the other members "I'm so thankful to you guys. Really, I don't think I'd manage to be here right now if it weren't for you. I love you, so much. Please, never leave me, because, I'm at my happiest when I'm with you and I wouldn't be able to take it if you left."

Hearing Jiwon say those words while trying to fight the upcoming breakdown, seeing the tears roll down her cheeks as she looked at them searching for any signs of them breaking their promise, seeing her cover her face as she finally let the dam break, the speakers carrying the sound of her sobs.

All of it broke their hearts as much as it broke their brains because, Jiwon who never cried during speeches and who rarely openly spoke to them about such things was currently doing both. Jiwon who always laughed at them after concerts for being cry babies while comforting them was crying.

Jongho is the first to move, immediately embracing her into a tight hug, her face automatically pressing itself against the crook of his neck as violent sobs racked her whole body. The other move into action as well right away, a group hug with their maknaes as the center.

The fans use the plastic hands to try to show their support, some crying along with the members. When they finally move away from the group hug, Jiwon is calmer, tears are still leaving her eyes but her sobs have subsided. 

The fans notice how Jongho keeps by her side, letting her lean against him, an arm around her waist as he softly rubbed her side in comfort. Jiwon takes a deep breath before putting her microphone back against her lips.

"Thank you atiny. You make me the happiest. I love you guys." Her smile threatening to fall as her lower lip still trembling "Let's be ATEEZ and Atiny until we're old! Fighting!" She says lifting her arm, chuckling

"Fighting!" The others say as well before getting into position for Turbulence and Star 1117, Jongho clearly hesitant to move away from the maknae

After the concert is finally over and after they spent time with their families, they all go to the dressing room to take off the concert clothes. The staff having left to give them privacy. They throw themselves at the couches, Wooyoung going straight for the floor, followed by Seonghwa.

"I hope you know that we're keeping our promise, no one is leaving anyone." Hongjoong says quietly in her ear as him and Jiwon watch them lay physically and mentally exhausted

"I know. Plus, I think Woo would actually bite whoever tried to break it." She says chuckling quietly "Thank you." She gives him a small smile, hugging his side before rushing off to jump on top of whoever she managed to land on

Everyone knows who the victim was when Yunho groans loudly before they hear her groan as he puts his arms around her, making sure to hug her tightly. Hongjoong smiles looking at all the members, sitting down. 

'I love you guys, you're my everything.'

YAYYY, I POSTED!!

This was a request by mintyhyunnie, i hope it was what you wanted ! :D (if it wasn't, i'm so sorry- <3)

i hope you enjoyed reading this, remember, votes and comments are appreciated ! <33

see you guys soon, love ya~ <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618K 31.9K 66
"๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ต๐˜ด' ๐˜ซ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ...?" ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†, ๐—ถ๐—ป...
3K 184 28
{๊น€ํ™์ค‘} "I'm tired of giving people what they want and doing things that please them. Why aren't I allowed to do what I want?" --------- ATEEZ SERIES:...
4.8K 85 13
(ateez x male reader oneshots) (lowercase intended) joongsboyf ยฉ || 2024
41.2K 1.7K 24
- ๐€ ๐•๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐…๐š๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ - ใ€Œ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ๐ˆ ใ€ ๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐€๐ž๐ซ๐š ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ฐ๏ฟฝ...