Danmachi: Reincarnation of Ta...

By KneeOil

Talent found its next host, a boy who looked as weak as they come. However, hidden by his rabbit like appeara... More

Trailer
Information
Prologue: An End and a Beginning
Chapter 1: A Force to be Reckoned With
Chapter 2: A New Home
Chapter 3: New Friends
Chapter 4: What Makes a Hero
Chapter 5: A Day to Remember
Chapter 6: Ready or Not
Chapter 7: Attack on the City
Chapter 8: Limits
Chapter 9: Wills that Surpass All
Notice
Chapter 10: The Curtains Close
Chapter 11: Rise up to Any Challenge
Chapter 13: Bell's Year (Part 1)
Chapter 14: Bell's Year (Part 2)
Chapter 15: Bell's Year (Part 3)
Chapter 16: Bell's Year (Final Part)
Chapter 16.5: Back to Normal
Chapter 17: Enter The Twins
Chapter 18: Childs Play (1000☆ Special)
Chapter 19: Cleaning Up
Chapter 20: Enjoy The Simple Things
Slight Teaser
Chapter 21: Normal? Close Enough (Year 1 Special)
This Guy XD
I require answers
Chapter 22: Catching Up
Chapter 23: A New Smith

10k Special Chapter 12: Forge Ahead

5.6K 111 44
By KneeOil

Back in Stardust Garden, the whole atmosphere inside was gloomy to put it lightly. Not only Bell, Astraea had lost many of her children to the remains of Evilus. Thankfully the Loki familia was able to eliminate the remaining executives of Evilus. Still, the only ones who remained were Alise, Kaguya, Lyra, Neze, Iska, Ryuu and Ardi. After healing Neze and Iska who were unconscious, they were told of what happened to everyone, and they each took it differently. Neze was a bawling mess at hearing many of her sisters in arms dying to that monster as well as Bell. Iska was furious over the loss as well and wanted to take out her frustrations on the dungeon, but Astraea forbid it for now so she and Kaguya would spar for now. Ryuu and Ardi both mourned their losses with Ardi crying on her should at losing more of her family. Though, Alise had it worst, she was the one who made the hard call to have Bell help them stop the monster from rampaging further. The plan worked and many potential lives were saved, but the young boy would lose his life in exchange. Her cheerful attitude all but vanished and she spent most of her time trying to punish herself. She had already asked Hera about what she wanted from her.

Alise: I will take on any punishment you wish.

The goddess wanted so badly to do just that. All the things she could do as punishment for this girl condemning her dear grandson, but she couldn't. Zeus helped a bit to talk her out of it, but she knew that it wouldn't do any good regardless. The damage had been done and she had already lost so much as captain of her familia. She decided on a different punishment for her.

Hera: Then, you will go with Alfia. Dealing with her anger will be punishment enough.

With that, the redhead bowed and left to find the woman in question. As she did, Hera sobbed quietly again as Zeus did his best to comfort her.

Zeus: She's already lost so much, is it worth doing all this? It's my fault Bell went out there. If I had just kept my mouth shut, he wouldn't have rushed out to save them.

Hera wanted to agree with him, but she knew her grandson was smarter than that, Alfia had made sure of it. She just shook her head at him.

Hera: No, he already heard Astraea.

Zeus: Still...

Hera: No, there's no point in trying to find a person to blame. Evilus was at fault, they took them away from us.

Zeus: It's a good thing that Alfia and Zald took care of them. Now their threat is gone.
.
.
With Alfia and Zald...
.
.
To say that Alfia disliked Alise at this point was an understatement. She was the one who allowed the boy to fight, and she was the one who lead him to lose his life against the monster. As such, Alfia gave punishment bit by bit in training.

Alfia: That will do for today, you can leave.

Alise: O-Okay...

After taking her beating/training, she and the others left the woman alone to tend to their wounds. Alfia herself was still mourning the loss of her nephew. She did everything she could, but he still lost his life. She blamed herself since his heroic desires were near impossible to quell. She went to sit and imagine all the things she'd do to protect him if he was alive somehow. She would start with having his falna removed, then possibly leaving the city. However, this would be nothing but fantasy at this point. Her grief was immeasurable so Zald and the others spent their time trying their best to comfort her.
.
.
.
With the Loki Familia...
.
.
.
Finn was satisfied with a complete mission. The final remnants of Evilus were gone and now they could celebrate, at least that's what they thought. Upon hearing what happened to the Astraea familia and Bell, Finn and the others lost all the joy of ending Evilus. A younger familia and a child were sacrificed, and that was a trade that they could hardly bear. Riveria and Gareth felt horrible knowing what happened to them. Ais was doing the worst out of them. She and Bell were already friends, but with all the time they spent together, she felt that they were a little more. Riveria had spent many nights with the girl after she cried endlessly from hearing about her friend's death. Bell would be another to add on the list of important people she's lost and her doll persona soon reappeared.

Ais: (I'll make the dungeon pay for taking you!)

Her hatred for monsters grew more as a result of this.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Somewhere on the Middle Floors...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
An albino could be seen waking up, as he did, he could swear he heard voices as he picked himself of the hard ground.

???: What is this madness?! Why have you brought an adventurer here?!

???: *Huff*

???: Will you relax?! It's just a kid, it'll be fine.

???: He's correct, with Asterius with us, we have little to worry about.

After a few more seconds, the boy was awake.

Bell: Huh? Where-

He got up, but felt a sharp pain all along his body. He looked and saw he was covered in plant wrappings that looked to be decent substitutes for bandages.

Bell: What the? *Pat Pat*

Bell felt the ground under him and it felt hard as stone. He looked around the small rock house he was in and it clicked.

Bell: (I'm still in the dungeon?!)

He didn't get another chance to think before the voices he heard earlier make their way towards him.

???: Anyway, let's just see if the child is fine.

They stepped inside and when Bell saw them, he instinctively backed away, albeit in pain.

Bell: ?!

The boy gained distance as he saw three figures he never expected to see: a lizard man, a gargoyle and a siren. The boy searched frantically for his weapons, but found that his sword was nowhere to be seen. He also had no armor so he was at a great disadvantage. The lizard man saw this and tried to calm the situation.

???: Hey, easy, you're still hurt.

All of Bell's movements stopped. His mind had a total shut down when he heard the monster speak.

Bell's Mind:

He soon got his bearings and looked questionably at the lizard man.

Bell: You... can talk?

He gave the boy a toothy grin before answering.

Lyd: That I can, as you can see I'm a lizard man. The name's Lyd, nice to meet you.

Bell: Huh? Oh, my name's Bell.

Lyd: Nice to meet you, Bellchi!

Bell: Bellchi?

???: Come on, Lyd, there's more of us, you know.

Lyd: Right, my bad. She's Ray and the gray one is Gros.

Ray: It's a pleasure to see you doing well.

Gros: Hmph.

Bell: Uh, thank you? Sorry, but who are you guys? I've never heard of monsters who can talk.

Ray: Are you okay with talking more, you were kind off scared of us earlier.

Bell: I was just surprised, but I can see that you aren't going to hurt me. (I hope...)

Lyd: Great! Well, you see, we are known as xenos. We're monster born in the dungeon that are gifted with intelligence among other things.

Bell: So, you guys live down here?

Lyd: Yup, sure do.

Gros: I think that's enough, Lyd. We can't reveal all of our secrets.

Lyd: Oh lighten up, will you?

He turned to the boy.

Lyd: Sorry about him, he isn't fond of your kind after what's happened to us.

Bell: Did humans do something to you guys?

Lyd: Well, it isn't so much humans as it is adventurers as a whole. You know how we're monsters right?

Bell nodded.

Lyd: Well, that's how you adventurers see us too. To them we're just another monster they can make a profit from. A bunch of our kind has been either killed or taken away by you adventurers and made money off of.

Bell couldn't help but look at the ground angrily as he heard this.

Bell: That's just wrong!

The lizard man was startled at the outburst.

Bell: You guys are more than that!

Lyd: Huh?

Bell: You aren't monsters! You can feel just like me! You're all more human than monster! The way others treat you, it isn't fair! What have you done wrong?!

Lyd and Ray heard this and chuckled.

Lyd: We appreciate that Bellchi.

Gros: Hmph, don't let his words fool you.

Ray: Oh please, just look at him, he isn't like that.

The gargoyle remained unconvinced. A few minutes passed and Bell was able to calm himself.

Bell: So, where are we?

Lyd: We're on the 27th floor right now.

He helped Bell out of the hut before he could see other monsters mingling about the cavern they call their home. Although, many were still restless.

Bell: What's with them?

Lyd: There was some kind of disturbance and everyone's been on edge about it.

Ray: Yeah, I still tremble a bit even when it's gone.

Lyd: Anyway, let's get you introduced to everyone.

Bell: O-Okay.

The majority of the day was spent getting acquainted with the rest of the village. Many were hesitant at first, but Bell was able to calm himself after introducing himself peacefully. Lyd and Ray backed him up and they all cried out in joy shortly after. Many were surprised a surface dweller was among them and wasn't hostile with them. Bell himself was amazed at the xenos. Their existence was a mystery, but he could see that they were people inside, despite their monstrous appearance. They celebrated Bell's acceptance of them and helped his recovery. Bell was enjoying himself until he remember something they had talked about.

Bell: Mr Lyd?

Lyd: Hm?

Bell: What was this disturbance you were talking about?

Lyd: It's a bit hard to explain since this was the first time. A friend of ours had to explain it to us, but apparently the dungeon was destroyed too much, so it acted out and called its defense mechanism.

Bell: Defense mechanism?

Lyd: Yeah, a huge monster made of bones they called a juggernaut.

He continued describing the monster as Bell sweated the entire time. Slowly, his memory of what happened to him came back as well as the others back in Orario. He quickly got up and Lyd looked at him with worry.

Lyd: Bellchi?

Bell: I-I have to go. They need to know I'm fine!

Ray: Bell, you can't go back up in that condition!

Bell: I don't care! Everyone is probably worried sick about me!

Lyd: Bellchi, don't worry. We have a contact at the surface we can tell. You just stay here and rest.

The boy didn't want to, but he didn't have many options. He still didn't know where his sword was and he was injured.

Bell: Do you at least know where my sword and armor is?

Lyd: You'll have to ask him.

He pointed to a black minotaur who was eating a piece of fruit they harvested.

Lyd: He's our newest recruit and the one who brought you here.

The minotaur turned to them and huffed.

Bell: Oh, well, thank you for rescuing me. Do you happen to know where my sword went? It's really important.

The minotaur responded by pulling out the sword he was carrying in its scabbard. Bell saw this and jumped down to him to grab it.

Bell: Thank you so much! I don't know what I'd say to my goddess if I lost this.

Asterius: *Huff* (You can thank me by getting stronger. I want to have our rematch.)

The night went on and they soon went to sleep. Bell went back to his hut and did his best to get some rest. He would need it for the future. The next day, the xenos had a visitor as Lyd contacted their friend from the surface. A black robed man could be seen talking to him.

Lyd: Thanks for coming on short notice, Fels.

Fels: It's fine, Lyd. Now, where is this boy you were speaking off?

Lyd: He's this way.

He lead the specter to the boy who was currently eating breakfast with a friend he made.

The two were eating as Bell told the story of how he got his magic ability.

Bell: And that's how I got my lighting ability.

He said as the almiraj xeno looked in amazement.

Alulu: Kyuu!

AN: I don't entirely understand how Alulu in the sub translated into Arles into english writing so I'll be using Alulu as their name.

They continued eating before they heard Lyd call them.

Lyd: Bellchi, we've got a visitor!

The albino turned to the lizard man and saw a black specter next to him.

Bell: Is that the friend from the surface you were talking about?

Lyd: Yup.

Fels: Greetings, my name is Fels.

Bell: I'm Bell Cranel. It's nice to meet you Mr Fels.

Fels: So you're the boy they rescued?

Bell: Yup.

Fels: Bell, Bell. Where have I heard that name before?

Bell: You know me?

Fels: I know of you, but we've never met.

He thought to himself more until it clicked.

Fels: Ah, now I remember. You're that rising star from the Astraea familia. The boy who was climbing levels and the only male in that familia who is allied with the few members of the Zeus and Hera familias with their gods.

Bell: Yeah, I lived there with my grandpa and grandma.

Fels: Haha, that's surprising that they let you call them that.

Bell: ?

Fels: In any case, I can escort you back to the surface.

Bell: That's great, thank you!

Lyd: Well, it's been nice, Bellchi.

The lizard man gave a sad smile as their new friend would be leaving.

Lyd: Don't forget about us, also don't tell anyone either.

Bell: Don't worry, my lips are sealed.

With that, Bell went around the village and said his goodbyes and they all thanked their new friend for the time they spent together. After that, he and Fels made their way back up as Bell asked Fels about how he knew the xenos.

Fels: I have known them for a few years, but I have to ask you something before I tell you.

Bell: What is it?

Fels: After spending time with all of them, how do you view the xenos?

The specter was cautious as he didn't want to reveal too much to an outsider until he understood his feelings to the xenos. Luckily, Bell gave just what he wanted.

Bell: I don't see them as monsters anymore. They have emotions like me, so I think they're all human too.

Fels: Really?

Fels was surprised by this, but the boy wasn't done.

Bell: Yeah. I don't like how they're getting hunted by other adventurers so I'll ask my grandparents and goddess if they can live with me on the surface instead.

He was happy to hear the boy cared about the xenos, but didn't entirely agree with that method.

Fels: I don't think that's wise.

Bell: Huh? Why not?

Fels: First off, the xenos are intelligent monsters born from the dungeon, but you already knew that. The problem is that their home here doesn't accept them. The monsters born here still see them a prey like they do adventurers so they aren't safe down here except for their villages made in sage zones. As if that weren't enough, they're constantly hunted by adventurers seeking to make fame and money off of their lives.

Bell heard this and couldn't but be angry and disgusted with himself. He always wanted to be a hero, but the thought of being associated with the same adventurers that had been hurting his new friends left a bad taste in his mouth.

Bell: I'll talk with them. I know my family will understand.

Fels: I'm afraid it isn't a matter of that. The adventurers in the city fear monsters. They hunt them down everyday. You've read enough stories to know that people and monsters have been fighting since the beginning. Making peace between them is next to impossible.

Bell: I don't care. If they're afraid that Lyd and the others are monsters, then I just have to show that all of them aren't monsters. A peaceful life for all of them is what they deserve. They haven't done anything wrong so I don't want them to keep getting hurt just because they look like monsters.

The specter was relieved to hear this, but he wanted one more push.

Fels: You say all this, but why would you go that far for them.

The albino simply turned to him and gave a bright smile.

Bell: Because they're my friends. They helped me when they didn't even know me. Now it's time for me to help them.

Fels: Hm, I see. Then I'm happy to say that I completely agree with you, which is why I've been working to allow them to live peacefully in the surface.

Bell: Really?!

Fels: That's right.

The continued for a few seconds before Fels interrupted their train of thought.

Fels: We have arrived.

Bell: Huh?

They walked through more corridors until they were out and in the city. It was currently the evening and Fels walked them to the hidden entrance to the guild where they walked through more dark hallways until they came to a dark room where an old man was sitting on a throne.

Fels: I have brought the boy, Lord Ouranos.

The old god, who Bell was seeing for the first time, looked at the boy before speaking.

Ouranos: Thank you. Now, you are Zeus' grandson, correct?

Bell: Yes, sir. My name is Bell.

Ouranos: Alright Bell, as you've heard, Fels and I have been working to help the xenos live better lives. I had him secretly deliver them supplies, but our hands are limited as we don't want many people to know about our operation. Before we continue, Fels.

Fels: Yes, my lord?

Ouranos: Would you bring Ganesha here?

Fels: Right away.

With that, he quickly left to bring the elephant god there. With only the two of them, Ouranos decided to ask some things about the boy.

Ouranos: If I may ask, how did you end up down there in the first place?

Bell gained a sad face as he remembered what caused him to rush down there inna hurry.

Bell: Well, my goddess felt many of my familia members being hurt, so I rushed down there. I had an idea of where they were so I just looked around and eventually found them. I only saw a few of them left and they were fighting this big bone monster. After forcing it back, it slammed the ground and I fell down with it. I'm not sure where it went, but the xenos found me after I had been trying to defend myself. I've spent the last few days with them.

Ouranos: I see, I'm sorry to hear that.

After that, Fels returned with Ganesha, who was surprised to see the young boy alive.

Ganesha: Bell?!

Bell: Lord Ganesha.

Ganesha: What is this? They said you were dead!

Bell: Well, I'm alive, but I don't have my falna anymore for some reason.

Ganesha: Well, it's good to see you alive. I'm sure everyone will be overjoyed to see you again.

Bell: Yeah, me too!

Ouranos: I'm sorry to interrupt, but let's leave that out for now.

The two finished and everyone gave the old god their attention.

Ouranos: Now then, Ganesha, Bell here has made contact with the xenos and shares our belief as well.

The elephant god was shocked to hear this. However, the shock soon turned into joy as he brought the boy into a hug.

Ganesha: HAHAHA! That's wonderful to hear!

The god then let go of the boy before he choked him as Ouranos continued.

Ouranos: As such, I want to know if you are interested in joining our project, Bell. Will you help us give the xenos a future?

The boy had a glint in his eyes as he stared down the god.

Bell: Yes, I'll do what i can to help.

Ouranos: Even if that means making decisions that can hurt people near you.

Bell hesitated for a moment. He didn't want to hurt his family more than he did, but in the short time he knew the xenos, he knew that it was worth the risks.

Bell: Yes.

The old god closed his eyes and thought to himself before speaking again.

Ouranos: Very well, then I wish I ask for your assistance. I require you to do undercover with Fels for about a year, that is, with your family still thinking you're dead.

Naturally, Ganesha and Fels voiced their complaints.

Ganesha: Now wait just a minute! We can't do that to his family, that's far too cruel!

Ouranos: I understand that, which is why he will decide.

They all turned to the boy as he made his decision.

Bell: (I know that my friends are worried about me and think I'm dead, but the xenos are my friends too. I can't just leave them now.)

Ouranos: It is alright if you wish to back out now.

Bell: No, I'll do it.

Fels: But Bell-

Bell: No, I have to do something for them. I don't want to hurt mom and the others, but apologize to them later.

The boy turned to the old god.

Bell: Whatever it is, I'll do it for my new friends.

The old god smiled at the boy's determination.

Ouranos: Very well, step up here so I can give you my blessing for the time being.

This shocked Fels and Ganesha.

Fels: Lord Ouranos, are you really?

Ganesha: You're giving a child your blessing?

Ouranos: That's correct, now, come here.

The boy nodded and stepped up to the old god and removed his shirt. The god bit his finger and let the blood drip as he reactivated Bell's falna and he regained all his strength and abilities. Though, more shocking news followed after the ritual.

Ouranos: Incredible, this is just amazing.

Bell: Hm?

Ouranos: Your stats aren't just incredibly high, you can also level up now.

Bell: Really? I can go to level 4?

Ouranos: Yes, so, what do you think?

Bell: Yeah, level me up!

The old god did just that, now a level 4, Bell stats returned to I-0 while keeping his skills and abilities. Now he just had to choose a new one.

Ouranos: Now, you have three choices for you new ability. There's Aero Mana, Hunter and Lightweight.

The boy thought to himself as he liked the sound of all of them.

Bell: (I remember Ryuu telling me about the first two. I think I'll take that one.)

The boy made his choice with Aero Mana. With that added his power increases with his speed. Now a new level 4, Ouranos went on to discuss their future plans.

Ouranos: Now that Bell is part of my familia, we can begin the next phase of our operation.

Fels: Hold on, if we do continue and Bell will still play dead, then he will need a disguise.

Bell: Oh yeah, I also need new weapons since I can't use my sword right now.

Ouranos: True, you're familia is also well acquainted with you light ing abilities which limits your magic use as well.

Bell: Bummer...

Ganesha: Maybe you could commission Hephaestus or Goibnu for a new set?

Fels: I can also look for a grimoire so Bell can use a different spell.

Ouranos: Yes, this can work.

And so, the four had decided the plan for now. Ganesha left to do his business as usual while Ouranos sent a request out to the blacksmiths to forge a weapon and armor for Bell. After about a week, the set was complete.

AN: His new weapons.

AN: His new armor with a hood and mask.

AN: The mask, but minus the blood.

Bell tried it on and it fit him well. Now he just had to get used to his new weapons. He spent the next few months training and before long, it was his eighth birthday. He happily celebrated it with his xenos friends who were happy to hear that their new friend was willing to help them.
.
.
.
Back on the Surface with the Astraea Familia...
.
.
.
It was a quieter day for them as they mourned for Bell on this special day. Zeus went to a grave he had made for his grandson along with Hera and their children. Astraea wanted to join with her, but Alise and Alfia still had their differences. They made a little peace, but still had their bad feelings for each other and Bell. Second was the fact that she and her familia were currently at the guild by order for another expedition. That left the four to celebrate the boy's birthday. Zeus was currently knelt next to the grave as he lit a candle.

Zeus: Happy Birthday, Bell.

They all gave their silent prayer with Hera and Alfia crying to themselves. They stayed for about an hour before they left. As they did, they say Riveria and Ais walking towards them with Ais carrying some flowers in her hands. At the beginning, Ais returned to her cold self and took her frustrations out on the dungeon, but was able to regain a grip on herself with some help from Riveria. All the adults were at least happy to see the little girl wanted to celebrate her friend's birthday. Ais went to the grave and left the flowers before all of them went their separate ways.
.
.
.
Back in the Dungeon...
.
.
.
Now that Bell had his gear, he and the xenos usually went out together to train by slaying monsters. Good thing too, because they get stronger by eating maguc stones, the stones dropped by the monsters had great value. Bell had also grown closer to all of them including Gros and his crew who were more on the hostile side with adventurers. They had come across some hostile adventurers before who were looking to set a trap, but Bell was there to help them escape. Bell and Asterius spent much time in the dungeon together and as such, the minotaur would cut down everyone who was looking to hurt his comrades. Bell and Asterius grew a rivalry together, but were close friends as well after the two fought for the first time.

AN: Just to keep things clear, Bell does not have Ox Slayer as of this point in the story. Asterius will be around the level of mid level 5 for now along with Lyd, Ray and Gros behind him. Everyone else will be level 4 or lower in terms of strength and I might make a list of their strength for later.

It wasn't meant to be a death match, but they did have to be broken up by Lyd and Gros before they destroyed most of where they were at the time. Before their fight, Asterius told Bell of the dreams he's had of fighting him. Once with him along a gold sword maiden and another with just him after knocking the same maiden away. He told the boy he wished to continue their score and settle it one day, but Bell had other ideas.
.
.
.
Flashback...
.
.
.
Asterius: We will soon settle our score and see who is the strongest between us.

Bell: Wait, are you saying one of us has to die?!

Asterius: *Huff* Of course. They will die a worthy death.

Bell: But why?

They were confused with each other. The bull wondered what was so complicated with dying a glorious death and the boy wondered why one of them had to die to begin with.

Asterius: Our last battle will be a glorious one. What is so hard to understand about that?

Bell: But why does it have to be the last? What's the point in being so excited if we only fight a few times?

Now the minotaur was even more confused.

Bell: Why not compete to see who can won the most? Don't you want to keep fighting with me?

Asterius thought to himself as he considered the boy's proposal. He had to admit, he liked the idea of fighting multiple times.

Asterius: So we compete to see who can win more?

Bell: Yeah, but we can see how much stronger we get each time we fight.

The minotaur smiled as he agreed to the proposal.
.
.
End of Flashback...
.
.
As such, the two would fight each other often and as a result, Bell's status climbed greatly each time, even though he was level 4. Now Bell was already in the A to S rank in each of his abilities. Each fight was close but, their wins and loses were always dead even. Bell would find ways around the bull's superior strength and everyone was always in awe at their fights. Right now, he was on the middle floors practicing his new magic spell. He received the Blaze spell from Fels after he read the grimoire. Now he had a fire counter part to his Thunderlord skill. He was enchanting his kamas with fire and cutting down many of the monster he was running into. A few months ago, he was hesitant about hurting monsters after meeting the xenos, but Lyd and Fels were able to convince him that it was something that had to be done and that there were no hard feelings. However, he would have to stop as his higher level senses picked up people coming towards him.

Bell: (Gotta hide!)

He hid out of sight thanks to a new magic item Fels made for him. A special pendant that could mask his presence for as long as he needed. Although, Bell felt pain in hir heart as he saw the people who he had to hide from.

Alise: Okay, we only have 2 more floors to go, then we're done with this quest.

Kaguya: Thank the gods, it feels like we've been wandering in circles.

Lyra: That's because we were. I left a rock at the beginning of each hallway we entered and we walked through the same one five times.

Alise: T-That's beside the point!

Iska: Alright alright, let's just keep moving.

Ryuu: We should be able to make it back up before sundown if we keep this pace.

Ardi: Our supplies are looking fine so we won't need to stop for anything.

Alise: Good, then let's keep moving!

And the girls went on with their quest, completely oblivious to the albino watching them.

Bell: (Alise and the others. It's great to see them doing well.)

Then he still remembered that they think he died for them. Bell still felt guilty for that, but now wasn't the time.

Bell: (I'll be sure to apologize to them later.)

The boy headed back to the hidden village and rested for the day. The next day, Fels came with a message from Ouranos.

Bell: A mission?

Fels: Likely. We should go to him immediately.

Bell: Right.

The boy said goodbye to everyone before he and the specter left for the god's chamber under the guild. The arrived as he greeted them.

Ouranos: Thank you for coming today, you two.

Bell: It's fine, but what is it?

Ouranos: Thanks to the intel I've received from another familia, we've discovered many familias in Orario who were either tied to the kidnapping and selling of the xenos to high bidders, former member of Evilus or both. I want the two of you to keep you eyes and ears open to anything from now on as I fear this will be a crucial moment for our plan.

Fels: As you wish.

The old god then turned to Bell.

Ouranos: Bell.

Bell: Yes?

Ouranos: I will be needing something special from you in particular.

AN: And that concludes the first part of the new arc of the story. Bell has a lot ahead of him now that he's working for Ouranos for the next year. At least his family is doing fine, but it's still easy to see that they all miss him. I understand if people say that it's cruel to do this to them, especially Alfia, but life is like that sometimes. I never planned for this story to be completely happy, there will be dark times that they all have to deal with so they're just going to have to be strong and then it will be Bell's turn after a year.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed. I apologize for the lack of activity as I'm in the final stretch in my classes and exams are coming up so writing time was cut for a while. I'm going to be done by next Thursday so look forward to that. Leave your thoughts in the comment. I hope you enjoyed, thanks for reading and I'll see you in the next one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 676 15
Bell Cranel. An extraordinary boy who posses the six eyes. Being raised by his Grandpa, Aunt and Uncle young Bell discovers a plot. Will he be able t...
22.4K 692 29
One night, whilst wandering the streets of Orario, Riveria Ljos Alf comes across a boy, 7 years old, cold, afraid and alone. Taking him in, he recoun...
930K 35.8K 41
After transferring schools to Inarizaki, (Y/N) met a boy unlike anyone else. To say (Y/N) and Miya Atsumu didn't get along at first would be an under...
18.1K 262 13
A mysterious young man arrives at the city of Orario. Nobody know who he is or what he want. Only one thing is sertent. The people of Orario and the...