Neo-Axis: Omniverse At War (V...

Por godzillahalofan

Neo-Axis: Omniverse At War Volume 1 A reboot to my Neo-Axis V Mulitverse series ======= Summary: It's been... Mais

Alliance of the Supreme Neo-Axis Powers (Updated)
Timeline (Updated)
Prologue
Chapter 1: An Amazing Discovery (Rewrite)
Chapter 2: Capture Shuri Castle (Rewrite)
Teaser for Chapter 3
Chapter 3: Invasion of Earth Begins
Chapter 4: The Solar Offensive
Reality Ideas
Future Teaster (Alice In Wonderland)
Rewrite in Progress
Chapter 5: Invasion of Earth (What Could Had Been)
Chapter 7: United We Stand, Divided They Fall (What Could Had Been)
Chatper 8: Glory Of The Romantian Empire (What Could Had Been)
Chapter 9: The Vanguard (What Could Had Been)
Chapter 10: Two Empires, Two Worlds, One Iron (What Could Had Been)
New Axis Flag

Possible Bad News

134 7 5
Por godzillahalofan

I know you don't all like this every time I promise to do much better but keep on canceling it.

Due to many issues like the messed up first parts and how it takes a long time to fix it, I think I'll have to go back to the box and come up with a better plan.

Consisting that I also in High School, I need to focus more on school and on everything.

This series could get cancelled as I learned about how messed up WW2 was, I questioned why are we painting the good vs evil side. Again this is only one possiblity.

I hope all of my viewers understand about my situtation.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

762K 35.7K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
309K 17.7K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
288K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.6M 54.4K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...