The Billionaire Admirer

By AidinWhite

{Book #3 of The Winters Series} Senior year at Thornbrook Academy has come with new challenges, including the... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four

Chapter Sixty Six

707 22 7
By AidinWhite

"Aww they look cute".

"They do".

"You're going to wake them up".

"Adrian probably is from your noisy ass".

"Shut the fuck up Hunter".

Opening my eyes I stared at the five people who I thought I heard. Riley, Hunter, Ava, and Nico who stood looking over the bookshelf in my room.

"You two sound like fucking hyena's" I hiss looking at Hunter and Riley, and they both raise their hands in surrender.

"They are hyena's" Olivia mutters, blinking as the light from outside seeped into the room.

In the corner I hear Nico snort in derision receiving dirty looks from Hunter and Riley.

"It's true" he laughs.

"Fuck you Harrington" Hunter mutters.

"Can all of you get out of my room" I say raising my eyebrows while giving them a blank expression.

"Sure we should go swimming while it's sunny anyway" Ava says.

"It is" Riley says rushing out of the room followed by Hunter. Ava then left while Nico chuckled at the two racing to get outside.

"Typical" I mutter rolling to the side of the bed and sitting up.

"We could join them" Olivia suggests.

"Where do you think I'm going" I say standing and walking to the closet to find a pair of shorts.

Walking around the closet I settled on a pair of half grey half black shorts, and changed into them, before heading downstairs to go out to the sandy beach, where I saw Hunter laying in a pool float, while Riley and Ava swam around chasing one another. Nico lay on the beach holding an open can, Mia and Kate, were also on their own floats.

Getting down onto the beach from the marble steps, I drop my sunglasses by the chair next to Nico, before taking a few steps into the water and diving under the waves, so that I could swim out as far as I possibly could. After a few moments I came up and looked back to see that I had swam at the least two hundred or so feet before I began heading back towards the beach.

I also was a lot more tired then I thought I was, granted I also swam hard all the way out to where I came up for air, and now was going back.

Reaching where I could stand again, I walked up onto the beach where Olivia had only just arrived laying her towel down on the beach.

"Olivia stop trying to seduce the whole lake" Hunter yells.

"Ambrose you're going to end up dying one day" Olivia yells back to him while I sneak up near him, flipping his float dumping him in the lake causing him to come up spluttering.

"What the fuck Adrian".

"You're welcome" I say turning to look back at where everyone was only to witness Riley tossing Ava into the water creating a large splash that soaked Olivia who was only a few feet away before Ava came up having to spit water out into the lake and noticing Riley stood laughing at her shocked expression.

"Riley I'm getting you for this" she says harshly.

"I'm helping" Olivia adds flicking some of the water into the lake.

"Oh shit" Riley says beginning to swim away from the two hellbent girls.

I then watch as both girls manage to catch up to Riley who was splashing through the water towards the shore right before Olivia trips making him fall into the lake with a resounding splash, and I just smirk.

Nice one.

Riley then came up a moment later his hair draped over his face and having to do the same thing as Ava a moment prior.

"And I thought you were the nicer one" Riley says to Olivia.

"She is, I would've all but drowned you" I call over as I get onto the beach, and sitting down next to Nico.

"This cooler's pretty full what do you want" Nico asks opening the lid of the cooler that the boys I presume had filled earlier.

"Hand me a Ginger Beer please" I reply as Nico handed me the bottle.

"I thought you didn't drink beer" Hunter comments getting back on his float.

"I don't it's pretty much ginger flavoured soda" I say twisting off the lid, and taking a sip from it.

"How does it taste" Olivia asks walking over to me, and I hand her the bottle.

"This is good" she says carrying the bottle away.

"You've been drink snatched" Riley laughs.

"I was going to get my towel" Olivia corrects setting it in my lap and sitting down on it.

"She trips me for getting water on her but she literally is sitting in your lap and you just swam out like eighty yards" Riley says.

"It was on her terms" I point out.

"You have to be the devil" he mutters.

"Then how I haven't turned into ash when I enter churches or look at the cross piece in my closet I don't know" I muse taking my sunglasses off the sand beside me, and flicked them open before pushing them up my nose so that I won't be blinded by the rays of sun shining down on the water making the waves glisten.

"Olivia must have been purifying him" Hunter says.

"Ambrose" I warn, glaring at him through the dark lens of my Ray Bans. "There is a lake underneath you".

Hunter then raises his hands in surrender before I take back the bottle from Olivia's hand and take a sip from it.

"Why must you immediately go to threatening me" Hunter complains.

"Because it's the only way you'll shut up" Nico replies.

"And even then it only supplies peace for so long" I add.

"Can I not be the butt of the joke" Hunter moans.

"Stop getting yourself in situations where you can be" I suggest, and I see Nico smirk out of the corner of my eye.

"I'm being fucking abused" Hunter mutters walking away after taking a can of beer from the cooler.

"We should play volleyball" Mia suggests, walking over to where her towel was, after beaching her pool float.

"Ooh sounds fun" Olivia says getting off my lap and going to follow them, which everyone but me and Nico also did.

I was satisfied with sitting and drinking in quiet just the same as Nico was reading and listening to the waves roll onto the beach.

When I finished my drink, I decided to go see how the volleyball game was going.

"Where are you going" Nico asks looking over at me.

"To oversee the game" I reply before walking up the steps over to where they all played evenly split on each side of the net playing as if it were a tournament, but they all were competitive.

Leaning against the firepit I watched Hunter jump up to spike the ball before he was blocked by Kate who deflected the ball back over the net, only to be passed around and sent back over the net where the cycle continued until someone messed up and a point was scored.

Then all of a sudden Riley tried to save the ball and he ended up hitting it in my direction which I quickly caught by kicking it up into my hands much like a foot ball, the British version not the American.

Throwing it to Hunter who had his hand up to signal which side it was supposed to start from.

Walking from my spot against the firepit I walked up to the outdoor kitchen which I began to make use of since I had steaks out here I needed to use up before they go bad.

Opening the built in freezer I pulled out eight sirloin steaks, a bag of string beans, and a bag of potatoes. Turning on the grill I let it heat up while I unwrapped the meat, after washing my hands and seasoning the steaks I put two pots on the stove to boil.

After everything had heated up I put the sirloin's on the grill and the potatoes and beans in the pots of boiling water.

An hour later when everything had cooked and I was seasoning the potatoes with butter and herb and garlic, I saw a can out of the corner of my eye and catching it a few inches from my head before cracking it open and taking a sip of the Sprite.

"You've got to be kidding that was so close" Riley sighs in defeat.

"Niles, are you asking to be drowned?" I ask calmly, turning to look at him from the grill as I fork the steaks onto a plate.

"I'm going to deny your offer" Riley says backing away from where he stood as if I was going to chase him, though he knows damn well that he won't get very far.

"It wasn't an offer" I say walking down the steps towards Riley.

"Dude run" Hunter says and Riley takes off running, before I go through the tree's cutting him off before he skids to a stop and I lift him up over my shoulder like a sack of bricks.

"Put me the fuck down" he protests as I walk into the water and hand him upside down above the lake.

"Apologize for throwing the can at me and I'll put you down" I say calmly as I lower him so only his hair is in the water.

"You should do as he says" Mia yells over to us.

"You won't actually drown me will you?" Riley asks looking up at me.

"Does it look like I'm bluffing?" I muse.

Don't lie to yourself Winters you won't actually drown him.

"No, alright I'm sorry, I won't do it again".

"That wasn't so hard was it?" I smirk setting him down next to me and walking back onto the sandy shore.

"There's your proof Olivia's the nicer one" Hunter mutters.

"Do you want to be next Ambrose?".

"Nope" Hunter quickly says making sure to be as far from the water as he could get.

Walking across the marble path towards the patio Olivia stood smiling next to me, and I could tell she found what I had just done slightly amusing.

"I'm going to forever find it funny they haven't realized you'd never actually hurt them" Olivia says glancing up at me.

"They'll figure it out eventually" I smile with a shrug, "now let's eat I'm starving" I add clapping as I walk up the steps.

"I don't think Riley will have much of an appetite" Kate points out.

"Riley" I call over to him, and he jumps slightly before turning to look at me as I smirk, "I wasn't actually going to drown you, even if you could have given me a concussion".

"With that thick skull I'm not quite sure about that" Hunter says sitting down, and I hear Ava snicker.

"Hunter, you're going to sign your death wish one day" Nico mutters.

"One day" I say looking down at Hunter who hadn't realized how close I was to him. "Just not while I'm hungry".

"That's your saving grace" Mia mutters, and I can tell she knows I wouldn't hurt Hunter though as Nico's sister I would expect nothing less.

Sitting down at the end of the table I picked up my fork and knife and began cutting my steak along with everyone else, and through it everything soon became normal again.

Another two updates I'm spoiling you all with these ngl, also we're nearing the end and then there will be a large time leap until the next book so I guess you all will just have just have to wait and see though comment your thoughts down below, also vote, and share. Anyways

Peace✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

590K 15.4K 69
{Book #1 of The Winters Series} Adrian Winters was among the richest children in the United States, along with his three closest friends Nicholas Har...
4.8K 519 36
The one who has eyes on her. The one who is hiding from him. The one who needs her. The one who lusts her. The one who cares for him. The one who pro...
73.9K 1.7K 60
{Book #2 of The Winters Series} A week after leaving New York Adrian Winters once plagued by blame of the kidnapping of his girlfriend, turned to par...
9K 336 32
Valentina enters Arbourne School, an elite English boarding academy, with a plan-befriend everyone, fit in, and rule the school. The only thing stand...