𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩

By lovelikelichens

"Baby...I missed your lips soo much....give your hubby a kiss" "Didn't you get enough from the girl that was... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

17

518 33 12
By lovelikelichens

Hello my friends...

It's been awhile since we met. I had lot of stuffs going through my mind and once I even thought of discontinuing writing...but I can't make you guys sad so here I am...once again giving you all an update...and once again thankyou to  all who supported me...
I love you all....

So let's go.

Tia's pov

"Ah...min...I missed you so much."

The girl said while hugging her bestfriend who came back to her homeworld after four year.

Jimin giggled at her best friend's cuteness. They were used to make phone calls and face times whenever they gets time. Jihoon and she where sometime even went to visit them even though they have buisy schedules. Nothing wasn't important for them other than their precious angel.

"How are you my bestie?"

Asked Jimin who were still in Lisa's hold.

"I am fine and how about you? Where is our princess?"

"She is with Taehyung. I only came since she was a bit tired of the long journey. He told me to visit you guys and he will take care of her."

"Speaking of the brat, when are we going to be shine in that idiot's wedding?"

Jimin chuckled at her words.

"I don't know. Whenever we ask him, he will say that he prefers to be a bachelor and then we will ask that don't he want a child of him then his reply is like he have Minnie and she is more than he could ask for."

They sighed heavily thinking about thier stubborn bestfriend. Jimin, Taehyung and Lisa where friends from diapers. And not to mention they were like soulmtes. After graduating from highechool, they separated on their path but with heart, always were connected. There wasn't anything secret in between them even when Lisa started to build feelings for Jihoon. The first one she told this was Jimin and Taehyung and they helped her to get her man who was a not so sweet handsome guy.

Jihoon was somewhat exactly looked like Jimin cuz both of them inherited thier facial features  from thier father than mother. Sometimes people doubted they are twins and they didn't tried to corrupt them either for some reasons. Calling them together twins where gave them sweet feelings in their heart.

"Where is my brother?"

"He is at the office."

"And what about our little champ? How is our prince?"

Jimin asked whole placing her one hand on Lisa's growing belly. Lisa had a sweet smile in her face thinking of the thought of being a mother made her feel like conquered the whole universe.

"He is fine. I told you that we had a check up three days ago and the doctor said me to take rest as much as I can. So I took leave from the hospital and will join after the delivery since it will be in two months."

She said with a smile and Jimin gave the same to her.

"It is not fine. You are alone in the house and my brat brother is in the office. For whom he is earning this much? Besides he already earned  billions of dollars by his butt out hardwork and now it is the time for giving some time for you tooo."

"Its Okey chim. He is giving me his time and whenever he came back, he will cook for me, take me good care and sings songs for me which i loved the most. He is so sweet chim. Don't worry."

"He better be. Or else I will beat him."

"You never learned to respect olders."

"That is something I can't change when it is my brother."

They laughed eachother and talked the bestfriend things. At that time, they felt how much they missed each other. They were always there for each other whenever they wanted someone. And Jimin got two bestest persons in her life as her bestfriends and now she is more than happy. She couldn't ask anything other than thier friendship. They loved eachother.

"Bring Minnie next time sweetheart."

Said Lisa to Jimin who is now hoping in to the passenger seat of her car. It is now evening and Jimin is now going back to her home since the baby will surely ask for her mother and if she will not be there, the girl will surely play a drama to get icecream and her stupid bestfriend will fall for that cute charm of thier daughter.

"I will Lis. Make sure eat healthy all the time. Call me whenever you gets bored. I will be here for you. Let's hangout then. Keep our champ safe and secure. Bye...love you.."

"Love you too."

They bid byes and Jimin drove to her home which is Taehyung's. It's been half an day since they landed on Korea and her parents went to park mansion and she and Tae to his mansion which is quit near to the parks. She decided to live some time with him since she knows that he will find about her return any time soon and  will create a fuss. So they decided to live like this. Talking about Ara, she loved her new home. She was jumping and running all over the house when she get here. But was tired by the long trip so slept.

It was evening and the sun already hided in the horizon as dark blue color started to spread across the sky. Jimin called Taehyung to know about him and her daughter. He told her she is awake and watching her favourite cartoon in the TV and he already made dinner for her and fed her. She decided to bring some chocolate for her since Ara is a lover of it Just like her father.

She parked the car in front of a mall, getting out of it and making her way inside to the mall. She came to the candy section where you could find variety of candies and chocolates from the whole world. The mall was somewhat one of the biggest mall in South Korea and it was so familiar for her. She used to come here often when she lived here.

Jimin was paying for the chocolate and the doll she saw in the toy section and just decided to bring it too. Then the owner of the mall came there to inform something but saw Jimin and got shocked at her presence.

"Oh my God...are you miss Park Jimin? The supermodel?"

"Yes. I was."

She smiled at him.

"Hello mam. I am the owner of this mall. It is such a great pleasure to meet you again. And we heared the news of your comeback. My daughter is your great fan. She used to use every product that you advertises."

"Thankyou so much and I hope that I can see your daughter one day. Maybe next time I came here."

"Its our pleasure mam. And can I have an autograph of you for my daughter?"

"Sure."

She gave him her sign and left there with the bag containing chocolates and doll.

"People still rembers me. But does he?"

She felt a pang in her heart when she think about the said male and now she knows there is no way back to him. Probably he will be married to the girl who was in the news and also who knows they having a baby now?

She felt relaxed and bothered at the same time whenever she thinks about the man and will cry for some reason. But still determined to be strong and bold for her daughter. She will be...

But little did she know that someone was being so much happy by hearing his love of life came back and having small hopes somewhere in his already burned heart.

Tbc

By

Tia.

Short chapter cuz I am having a severe head ache. And today I had a visit to my family doctor and consulted for it. He put some weird stuffs on my eyes which was kinda like sun glass. I looked cool in it and asked him wheather I can keep it myself which he replied by calling me brat. Well I am...coming to the result he said I don't have any problems by the primary check up but he suggested to take an MRI scan like SERIOUSLY??? Well scanning of brains are for people who have brain but I think uncle is dumb to suggest MRI for the dumbest girl in the entire universe 😅😅🤭🤭🤭🤭

Yeah...I am again getting you guys bored...well my friend helped me to edit this chapter. Credit to the girl.

Bye bye....

See you soonnnnnnnnn

From crazy for carrot....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 1.6K 19
A story of a cute boy Kim Taehyung how have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as possible but the...
796K 53.7K 81
"Oh baby...You make me want to risk it all" When it comes to marriage, love is what blossoms between the couple. Living life together and being there...
549K 18.5K 16
"Get this inside your little head". Taehyung started pointing at the youngers head pushing it a bit with his index finger. "We were married by force...
67.3K 3.7K 15
❝Come here you bitch❞ Jimin ordered the latter who gasp. ❝I'm a bitch? Look at that tiny brat!! He never called me papa and now he deliberately call...