After The System Punished Me...

By PastTimer

Title: After The System Punished Me To Give Birth (系统罚他生娃) Author: Doleful billows (萧澜) ____ Sypnosis: (This... More

Please Note
Chapter 1 | Part 1
Chapter 1 | Part 2
Chapter 2 | Part 1
Chapter 2 | Part 2
Chapter 3 | Part 1
Chapter 3 | Part 2
Chapter 4 | Part 1
Chapter 4 | Part 2
Chapter 5 | Part 1
Chapter 5 | Part 2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 | Part 1
Chapter 32 | Part 2
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76 (End)
Chapter 77
What Will You Read Next?

Chapter 73

6.4K 205 16
By PastTimer

Draft
___

Su Jingyang's pregnancy was different this time. He didn't suffer from morning sickness while travelling, but after returning to Rongcheng he vomited up every day until the mountains collapsed and the ground cracked open. When his spirit was weak, he would stay in bed lying down weakly. When his spirit was better, he would accompany his two sons.

Both Ah-Xi and Ah-Yu had turned one year old, and both of them could walk somewhat unstably on their own. They would say 'daddy' with their milky little voices and repeat some simple words. Su Jingyang sometimes watches their lively and lovely attics and become very emotional.

He had already deeply realized how arduous and difficult the process of pregnancy to childbirth to raising a child is.

However, he remembered the words Ling Li once said, the pain of having giving birth will gradually be forgotten as the child grows up. He didn't think it at the time, but he later remembered it and realised that it was true..

Watching them grow up all soft and warm, slowly they've learned to laugh, turn over, sit, crawl, walk, call him daddy... Seeing them healthy and happy, watching their clear and pure eyes. He felt the pain that was originally unforgettable, and all kinds of crushing hardships being replaced by something gentle. It's really amazing.

It's just... the one in his stomach hasn't been born yet, the physical discomfort is very present and there's nothing that could alleviate it. He was very worried that he'd develop back pain again by the last stages, it happened when he was pregnant with Ah-Yu and Ah-Xi and almost made him doubt his will to live. Although Li Yin said that it shouldn't happen anymore because he was only pregnant with one, Su Jing yang still lived in fear that the dark times would repeat itself for more than a month.

Rong Ci was privy to his overpowering anxiety and wild thoughts, he took him out of Liyang to relax, and they met with Rong Hua who was wandering outside.

Before, Rong Hua went to inquire about Lin Que. He finally confirmed himself that Lin Zhao really died and Lin Que would never get the chance to appear in this world. He was very sad and became depressed for a period of time. Su Jingyang couldn't bear it, but he didn't know how to comfort him.

Ming Jiasheng seemed to have been circling around Rong Hua, trying his best to save his situation. However, Rong Hua was firm and calm, he had no intention of accepting him again, which made Su Jingyang a little relieved.

Su Jingyang also bluntly said to Rong Hua that he deserved someone better, and that he didn't want him to be with Ming Jiasheng.

After participating in a sacrifice in Rongcheng, Rong Hua said that he wanted to go to Full Moon Villa and then go to see Ling Li in Jincheng. A long time after he left, he wrote another letter saying that he had left Jincheng and wanted to go to other places.

Su Jingyang and Rong Ci went around and finally found Rong Hua staying in a small and remote village. Fortunately, Ming Jiasheng wasn't by his side and his mood seemed normal, he could still joke around with them as usual. After staying together for two days, Rong Hua separated from them and said that he would continue to look around.

Before leaving, Rong Hua told Su Jingyang that he would count the time, and would return to Rongcheng when he was about to give birth. Su Jingyang looked at the shrinking figure in red and sighed. He very much hoped that Rong Hua would come out of his shadows as soon as possible. The Rong Hua he knew should be as dazzling as a fire, bright and open, fearless in the face of everything. He shouldn't be like he was now, even though he's smiling, there was still some lingering coldness in his eyes.

Not long after Su Jingyang returned to Rongcheng, he received good news from the Palace. In the month of the new year, Ling Li smoothly gave birth to a little prince. Su Jingyang was very happy. If it weren't for his condition that didn't allow him to travel very far, he would've rushed to Jincheng again to see his newborn nephew.

He couldn't go, so he could only communicate frantically with Ling Li through letters. Sometimes, not long after his reply was sent away, new ones would arrive. Although it wasn't as convenient as texting or video chatting, the precious words and sentences were physically passed onto his hands, the feeling of satisfaction and warmth was undoubtedly wonderful!

Su Jingyang was already seven months pregnant, not far from his "dark times". Rong Ci seemed to be a little nervous, he began to ask Li Yin to check his pulse twice a day and studied some medicines for later use. Within two days, Su Jingyang was given a secret pill brought back by Rong Hua, saying that if back pain occurs in the future, a small amount of it could relieve him without affecting the child. Ling Li also sent two envoys from the Palace who quickly arrived in Rongcheng. The messenger was someone Su Jing had known while he was accompanying Ling Li in Jingcheng. It was the imperial doctor who attended to Ling Li every day!

Ling Li also remembered Su Jingyang's incident and was very worried about him, so he sent someone to escort him.

This overwhelming care about his wellbeing made Su Jingyang's heart sour and soft, like it had been soaked in vinegar. It felt great being cared for and thought of by others.

After the two imperial doctors arrived, the number of people who came to monitor Su Jingyang's pulse changed from one Li Yin to three. Su Jingyang occasionally talked about his discomforts, and the three of them would gather together and contemplate the discussion. Sometimes they would prescribe some medicine as appropriate, and sometimes they would only advise more rest and less worrying.

He didn't know if it was really because he was pregnant with only one, or because he took so much medicine to recuperate. This time, except for a little swelling, his body didn't show any other discomforts, and he passed the late stage of pregnancy smoothly!

It wasn't only him and Rong Ci, the others also breathed a long sigh of relief.

One thinks that the City Lord could finally deal with more pressing matter, and the other two thank the heavens for being able to look competent in front of Emperor and Empress.

Su Jingyang gave birth to a duo like him at the end of his last month, they him named Rong Fei.

Of course, no matter what happens to the child when he grows up, Su Jingyang still wanted to slam his head against the wall from the pain when he was born! ! !

Rong Hua really did come back before the birth, and while Su Jingyang was recovering his body after giving birth, he found quite interesting to listen to him talking about outside affairs.

Su Jingyang talk with him for a long time, but still didn't ask whether Ming Jiasheng continued to pester him. Rong Hua just said acted like there was no such person, he didn't mention it at all, only talking about the new friends he met outside.

Su Jingyang heard him mention a place called Yishuizhi'an, and asked curiously where it was. Rong Hua said that the place was called Yishui City, it was located far southeast of the Dalin Dynasty, because of the abundance of water, it became habitually called Yishui Bank. It had a large population, the water transportation trade was very prosperous, and most of the city was rich. Many outsiders also jokingly claimed that it was simply the "Bank of the God of Wealth." They also said that even if it was gold falling on the ground, people there still wouldn't bother to bend over and pick it up.

On the other hand, the Ning family of Yishuizhian was firmly ranked first in various wealth rankings. There were only three words to describe it, a surplus of money. As for how much is superplus? Any number that could break your head.

Su Jingyang was very excited, so he told Rong Ci that he would go there to play again. Rong Ci was coaxing his little son who wanted to stick to him and didn't let others hold him. He nodded when he heard his words: "Alright! Go!"

Su Jingyang asked Rong Hua again: "You said that your friend's from the Ning family?"

Rong Hua's eyes flashed slightly, and he nodded. Su Jingyang's eyes glowed: "Hey hey hey, I've decided! I'll go to Yishui Bank in the future to find that friend of yours, and become a local tyrant¹ by picking up the gold dropping behind him all day long!"

Rong Hua gave a rare smile, and Rong Ci coaxed the child to stay in the bed and rolled his eyes at him, "So unambitious! How much gold do you want? Just say it and I'll give it to you."

Su Jingyang said to him: "I'll pick up gold and support this family, you go coax the baby!"

Their youngest was a reincarnation of a good soul². Rong Fei was different from his two older brothers. He didn't stick to Su Jingyang, but stuck to Rong Ci. With the exception of breastfeeding, he cries as soon as he leaves Rong Ci's arms. He wanted only him to coax him to sleep.

But because he didn't have to care for two children together like Su Jingyang, Rong Ci could barely handle it without any complaints. Except for occasional help, Su Jingyang spent the rest of his time resting, sleeping and recovering his body. He almost couldn't believe how easy it was.

In fact, Rong Ci had planned to let this child be named Su Fei with Su Jingyang's surname. Su Jingyang held his chin and looked at the sky for a long time before saying that he should let it go. The last name should be Rong.

After celebrating Rong Fei's full moon wine, Rong Hua left again. Su Jingyang heard that a new saint had been born in Rongcheng, this might mean that Rong Hua will rarely come back in the future. Su Jingyang felt a little sad, but also relieved and hopeful. Rong Hua travelled outside and managed to meet some good friends, maybe he could find a good man that could help him step out of the past and start over?

Rong Fei's dependence period was much longer than that of Rong Xi and Rong Yu. He didn't like others hugging him until he was almost half a year old, even Su Jingyang wasn't allowed either. Sometimes Rong Ci would hold the child when going to meetings. Su Jingyang would take the other two big ones, and they divided the work. However, the two big ones already knew how to run and jump, and some nurses were there to help watch them. The small one could only cry, so it was still more tiring to speak of.

Su Jingyang didn't go and took a bath that day, only to find that the four father and sons who were still playing together a moment ago were now all asleep. Rong Ci laid on the bed with his eyes closed, there was one on his chest, one on his stomach, and one on his arm. Su Jingyang was originally wiping his hair, but the corners of his mouth twitched twice when he saw this scene.

He moved the children from the bed and laid down comfortably on his arms. Su Jingyang, who wasn't sleepy, began to watch the handsome face in front of him. He had white skin, long eyelashes, a high nose, and rosy red lips. It was probably because he was asleep but he lacked his usually awe-inspiring spirit... Tsk, what a fair-skinned and beautiful young lad, it really made people want to swallow him whole.

Su Jingyang's eyes flickered. He pouted his mouth, about to kiss him secretly, when those red lips suddenly curled up.

Su Jingyang knew that he was awake, he gave him a hard kiss on his lips and made a chuckle. Rong Ci opened his eyes, he grabbed his hand and rubbed it, staring at him with dark eyes,

"Stealing kisses, you're caught again." Su Jingyang said, "Bah, what thief, Lao Tzu is upright and honest."

Rong Ci's eyes curved and he smiled again, his pupils were shining brightly. Su Jingyang froze for a moment before pinching his neck, "Cunning male vixen, don't think that your laugh can seduce me!"

Rong Ci grabbed his hand and turned over, pressing him under his body. His gazed at him tenderly for a moment before kissing his slightly opened lips. Su Jingyang stretched out his arms and hooked them around his neck.

After lingering in their affections for a while, he put the three little cubs aside. The two of them embraced each other and prepared to go to bed.

Su Jingyang asked him: "You took care of the children for so long, you must be tired."

Rong Ci's head arched against his neck, his soft voice had traces of tiredness, "I don't feel tired at all, I have you by my side. I'm really, really happy."

Su Jingyang ran his fingers through his hair, his eyes suddenly stung, and swelled. When a man who didn't like to talk about love suddenly expresses his true feelings, its lethality is always exceptionally large. Su Jingyang felt sour in his heart, his tears were about to fall.

Rong Ci inhaled against his neck and said, "So fragrant. I just want to be tired under you. It's worth it."

... Damn.

Su Jingyang was enduring the tears so hard that his lips were trembling and his heart was aching. At this moment, his face suddenly changed, and his tears crawled back into his tearduct. He raised a hand to push him away, and said viciously: "Go away, unfortunately for you, I'm not interested today!!"

Rong Ci was driven out of bed with a helpless smile on his sleepy face, he touched his aching head and soon fell asleep by the edge. Su Jingyang sullenly grunted and put the quilt on him.

Su Jingyang had just closed his eyes when he suddenly opened them again. It was because System no. 1, who had been silent for a long time, suddenly came back from the dead!

System no. 1 ran out and hurriedly said a few words to him, and then it crashed again.

Su Jingyang was stunned for a long time after hearing what it said. He turned around to look at Rong Ci, and then at the three sweet sleeping children besides him. He was became quiet for a long minute before putting his arm over his eyes.

______

Notes:

1- Wealthiest guy in the area
2- Not really sure about this
_______

PastTimer: It's so late but side note, my cat just brought a live rat inside my room while I was editing, I had to catch it and release it far away before continuing T_T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 16.2K 67
Pregnant with a Disabled Man's Child [Rebirth] 怀了残疾世子的崽[重生] Author: 山吹子 Status: 67 Chapters (Completed) Description In the previous life, Fang Miaomi...
220K 7.1K 153
COMPLETED Alternate Title : 痴傻蛇夫对我纠缠不休 Author : 安曦 The man he loves drains his blood and removes his scales to save another. "Duan Chen, whatev...
5K 910 15
" ක...කවුද.....? ඔයා.. ? " " නම කිව්වට ඔයා දන්නැ...!! " I Saw Your Eyes Near My Death..... & I Love You Beyond My Death..... Start :- 2023.03.05 End...
1.7M 109K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...