💜THE BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY💜- A...

By missshruti13

What if Karna had strong friendship with Duryodhan as well as Kauravas that they believed him more than Shaku... More

💗PROLOGUE💗
🔥BIRTH OF THE SURYAPUTRA🔥
💜THE BLOOMING FRIENDSHIP😍
THE CHANGED DURYODHAN??
KARN MET PANDAVAS
💗KARN AND THE ROYALS💜
💗SUYO IN KARN'S HOME💜
🔥MEETING OF LORD PARASHURAM 🔥
😈ENTRY OF SHAKUNI😈
💜GIFT FOR DURYODHAN💜
🔥PARASURAMA SHISHYA🔥
🔥🔥MRITYUNJAY KARNA 🔥🔥
💜IMPORTANT CASTS💜
💜 PERKS OF BEING SURYAPUTR 💜
👑WAY TO ROYAL LIFE👑
🔥THE HANDSOME AND MYSTERIOUS BOY 🔥
😝HASTINAPUR'S BRAT😝
🥺SEARCHING ASHWATHAMA🥺
💜WHEN THIRD ONE BECOMES A BRAT TOO💜
💥VASUSEN IS A DANGEROUS KING💥
💜{HE- WHO ENTERED MAGATH}💜
💥HE-WHO SLAYED THE KINGS💥
🙂DEFEAT OF DRUPAD🙂
🥰THE ELDER BROTHERS VISIT🥰
💜THE DAY BEFORE CORONATION💜
❤️((CORONATION PART-1))❤️
💜((CORONATION PART-II))💜
🙂MAYA-THE FLUTE🙂
🫤SULKING LITTLE PANDAV🫤
😭 THE EMOTIONAL DEPARTURE 😔
🐜 LITTLE ANT🐜
❤️ PRANKSTERS MEET EACH OTHER❤️

😍START OF THE JOURNEY😍

3.3K 209 46
By missshruti13

Arjun was going through the Palace corridors when he heard lots of noises from the arena. He peeked inside only to see Vasusen helping Anuvindha to climb the tree. Anuvindha was trembling...Arjun had the mad urge to pull his Kaurav cousin away from Vasusen but he let the thought go.

Karn who was trying to help Anuvindha put him down. The younger Kaurava pouted at Karn in apology. Karn kneeled before saying,"Anuvindha! You know what the beauty of warrior?? Having lots of wounds in his body. It's okay if you fell down but never fear..it's the most bad thing in the world".

Anuvindha whimpered saying,"But Bhrata...everyone will be laughing at me". Karn crouched before the little boy saying,"Anuvindha, listen to me! When I said I'm friend with Prince Duryodhan..everyone laughed at me. Even soldiers, servants looked down at me. But did I care? Noo! Because if I cared that everyone was laughing at me, then believe me, I wouldn't have been friend with your Bhrata Duryodhan and  I would've missed 100 brothers and cute little sister. Don't care who laughed or why they laughed but always remember there will be happiness at the end of your journey. Believe me!!"

Anuvindha nodded his head. He took a deep breath and looked at the tree with blazing eyes. Yes! He can do this!! The thing is Anuvindha is the only Kaurava who fear heights and he refused to learn how to climb the tree. Eventhough Duryodhan tried to butter him with sweets, Anuvindha never accepted. Thus, Karn took his control over the little boy.

Anuvindha kept his leg on the lowest branch and began to climb. In his fourth step, he fell down, but Duryodhan caught him. Anuvindha hugged his brother as thank you but again tried...this time, he stumbled at the eighth step and the saviour is Dushasan. Same happened and the youngest Kauravas were cheering for their climbing brother while Karn and other elder Kauravas were keeping eyes on the younger boy keenly to not get him hurt.

And Anuvindha got scratch in his cheek, leg, palm, hands and knees. Not only him Karn, Duryodhan, Dushasan, Chitraksha and other elder Kauravas had small bruises over their faces, hands and legs while saving the little boy from falling. And Karn announced that this will be the last time of the day. Anuvindha's fear was replaced by anxiousness.. No, he'll not disappoint his Bhrata Karn and Duryodhan.

He began to climb...first slowly and confidence build up within him when he heard everyone's cheer. He determinedly began to move And atlast his heart burst into happiness when he saw the top end of the tree. He picked the red cloth of Karn which was tied for his practice and looked down. That's it...everyone looked like dwarf and Anuvindha lost his control and dangled in the tree by holding the branch...

Duryodhan's heart stopped for a second but Karn was calm and he shouted,"We'll not save you this time, Anuvindha! Save yourself!!" Duryodhan was about to climb but was stopped by the grip of Karn who mumbled,"He'll not fall down. He's a warrior. Give him opportunity to save himself".

With erratic heartbeat they saw Anuvindha trying to hold the next branch. Arjun watched everything and tutted at the little boy pitifully. If the same happened to Shahadev, all the four brothers would've died to save their little brother. Huh! Kauravas are heartless even to their own brothers...Ofcourse, he couldn't hear what those Kaurav brothers talked..can only see them.

Tears splashed the dangling Kaurav's cheeks but he closed his eyes and aimed to come down at any cost. He know very well that his brothers will save him and he began to get down. Karn and Duryodhan's face glowed with happiness and they both rushed towards the boy when he finally jumped on the ground. The roar of cheer erupted from Kauravas and the boy laughed merrily at his brothers and his heart warmed at the proud look of both his Bhrata Karn and Duryodhan.

Arjun who was watching this felt pang in his heart. Kauravas are his own cousins...But he know those Kauravas will never be like this with them. The way Duryodhan smiled and laughed with Vasusen boiled his blood. Jealousy and Envy passed his veins and he muttered a spiteful word,"Sutputr!!" towards laughing Karn before moving to his own chamber.

Days rolled by..But suddenly everyone noticed Karn's distant behaviour. He would often be thoughtful or blank. Sometimes he will have a melancholic face or sometimes he will have a fake smile which worried everyone in the Palace a lot. That particular day Gandhari was talking with all her children when she called out,"Putr Karn! Come here!!" Karn who was in deep thought stood up like he was waken up from trance. He went near her, and let his head fall on her lap sadly asking,"Anything I can help for you, Mata??"

Gandhari carassed his hair saying,"Putr! What's your problem?? Why are you so distant?? Did we do something that hurted you. If so, forg...." Karn held her hands saying,"Mata! No.. Don't say that! You are all so nice Mata. That's why it hurts!" Duryodhan cautiously asked,"What is it, Mitr? What happened??" Karn gulped. And here it comes....

Karn slowly said,"I'm going to Guru Parashuram for education, Mata. I've to leave you all. I'll not be able to see you for I don't know how many. I...." All the Kauravas stood up in shock, Duryodhan let out a nervous chuckle saying,"Nice joke, Mitr!! You're not going anywhere!!" Karn shook his head saying,"No! I'm going. Within 3 weeks.. I have lot of works to do because Guru will not accept Sut people. I've to prove myself that I'll be good student. And I cannot see you all and my parents for a long time!! I... I don't even know whether he'll accept or not. But I want to go to him!! I want to learn from him.."

Duryodhan went numb. His friend is leaving him. Tears erupted in his eyes and he hurriedly left his mother's chamber and locked himself in his personal chamber. Why?? Why should he leave? But deep down he wants good for his friend. He wants his friend to be more intelligent and brave than he is now. But karn leaving him got him fear...the fear that he never felt before, Even when Mamashree went to Gandhar. Nowadays even he didn't miss Mamashree. He wiped his cheeks and closed his eyes hoping for a sleep to handle this different pain and fear....

Karn on the other hand buried his face in Mata Gandhari's lap. He asked,"Am I doing wrong, Mata! Is it that much sin to learn and get knowledge more? Just because I'm sutputr doesn't mean that I never have any desires and ambitions, Mata?? Why is nobody understanding?? Everyone is against me!!"

Gandhari's heart broke when she heard the broken voice of the enthusiastic child. She softly ruffled her hair saying,"Putr! Putr Karn! Don't cry dear! See Mata Gandhari support you. You go Putr! Learn everything you want. I as the Queen order you..Come to Hastinapur as a fine young man who has the knowledge, bravery and intelligence that match God! I bless you wholeheartedly! My karn must be always enthusiastic and happy. Go and prepare for your journey child!!"

The other Kauravas along with Dushala hugged Karn tightly. Few had tears, While Vikarna, Yuyutsu, Anuvindha, Dushasan and Dushala were crying. Karna sobbed saying,"Suyo? Will suyo talk with me??" "Jyeshth will talk, Bhrata Karn! Don't worry! He is your mitr!!", Yuyutsu said wiping his tears and smiled.

Karn nodded his head saying, "I'll come before I go for my education, Mata. Tell Suyo that I'm sorry if I had hurted him!" Saying so, He touched her feet, got her blessings and for the first time he walked away alone from the Palace as Duryodhan always walked him away. He turned and looked at Duryodhan's personal chamber desperately but he didn't see his friend looking for him. He sighed and went towards his house to prepare himself to face Guru Parashuram soon.

When the Pandavas returned from their recent trip to their mother kingdom, the Palace was very gloomy. The Kauravas were not in usual self, even The king and Queen were bit disturbed. The Dasis and Dasas were the same. They mechanically do their work.

Prince Yudhistra politely called one Dasi asking,"Devi! Why everyone are gloomy? What happened??" The head maid slightly smiled saying,"Oh It's nothing Prince! Just our Vasu is going to get education. We'll not able to see him for few years. Prince Duryodhan didn't come to dining for 4 days. The whole Palace lost its happiness!!"

Yudhistr looked so surprised. Within these three months the boy had gained the attention of whole palace and even King and Queen. He dismissed the Dasi but after she went away, Bheem asked,"Ooh! Why everyone were this much worried for that sutputr!? They didn't even feel when we went to Dwaraka??" Kunti exclaimed,"BHEEM! Don't disrespect Vasusen! He's elder to you all!"

Bheem closed his mouth abruptly. But Yudhistra looked at his brother saying,"Yes Bheem! We must not disrespect one by their caste! It's not polite!!" Yudhister further said,"Ofcourse, he already said that He's very famous over Hastinapur. He have many friends". Yudhistr personally liked the elder boy's calm and energetic nature but he deliberately avoided the brotherly feeling. It is safe to stay away from the Kauravas and their allies. He don't want any problems..

And it is the last day of Karn in Hastinapur. He packed everything. He needs to start to Mahendra Mountains early so that he can reach before sunset to meet his Gurudev... Currently he was going to meet his Mata Gandhari. He entered his chamber calling,"Mata Gandhari!!" Gandhari came out with Prasad saying,"Putr Karn! I've gone to temple to ask God to bless you. Here take the prashad!!" Karna bent down and touched her feet saying,"Thank you so much Mata!!!" Gandhari carassed his face saying,"Putr! Be careful! Don't lose your hope! Be strong. Give respect to everyone. Stay safe, okay?! And don't forget me!"

Karn smiled at her saying,"Mata! You are Queen of this Hastinapur. But for me, you're like another mother. I'll never forget you, Mata! I'll make you proud!" Gandhari hugged her son...the son whom made her sons to experience love and discipline wholeheartedly.

Then all the kauravas came and visit Karn. Though he smiled, he still haven't seen Duryodhan. His heart broke. His friend will not come to send off him?? But he met King, Pitamah and Vidura who all blessed him with their whole heart.

He reached the Kunti's chamber and saw Yudhistr standing there. He smiled politely asking,"Can I meet Rajamata Kunti, Prince?" Yudhister smiled saying,"Ofcourse, you can! She is inside". Kunti who was playing with Nakul looked at Karn who smiled at her. She smiled back asking,"Vasusen??"

The other Pandavas gave him space and Karn touched her feet for blessings. The Same feel he got months before rushed to him. But he took deep breath saying,"I'm going Rajamata Kunti. I came here to seek your blessings". Kunti hugged the boy saying,"Vasusen! Be safe and learn everything. Lord Parashuram is bit tempered man. Be careful with him!!" Karn smiled at her softly saying,"See you soon, Rajamata!" He smiled at the Pandavas politely saying,"It's nice to meet the great sons of Pandu, Princes. See you soon!!"

The Pandavas looked at the boy not knowing what to do but Yudhistr took a deep breath saying,"All the best, Radhey! We will forever remember you!!" Karn chuckled saying,"Prince Yudhistra! It's not like I'm going forever. I'll surely come back and be ready to get pranked. I'm not so disciplined sometimes" Yudhister smiled at Vasusen and Karn excused himself.

After having breakfast in Palace, Karn pacified his crying mother and sat on the chariot beside his father. He turned to look at everyone, waved at the sad Kaurava brothers softly and the dasis, guards. But his eyes once again looked at Duryodhan's chamber which is still closed. He smiled bitterly saying,"You didn't even want to look at me, Suyo?? Am I committing that much big sin??"

The chariot began to move. It was about to cross the gates but a loud shout of Mitr Karn by Duryodhan made everyone snap their head towards the direction. Karn looked at his friend who was running towards the chariot. Before Adirath could stop the chariot, Karn jumped down from running chariot and rushed towards his friend.

Both the boys hugged each other crying slightly. Karn slapped Duryodhan's head saying,"YOU! You are very cruel, you know!!?" Duryodhan wiped his tears saying,"I'm sorry! I... I am happy for you! I just...." Karna again hugged his friend saying,"Its OK. It's ok... I'm not mad at you! See, Yaah, Suyo! You're wiping your tears in my shoulder, you pig!!" Duryodhan kicked his leg saying,"You care about your cloth more than me? You are a pig!"

Pandavas watched it with wide eyes. Duryodhan behaving childish??? But others got used to this interaction..ofcourse they endured these two the whole 3 months. Duryodhan fished his pockets and got one small thin chain saying,"This is for you. So that you'll not forget me that I've stayed friend with you. I wish you all the best. I hope you'll achieve everything you wish for!! Stay safe mitr!!"

Karn nodded his head wearing his chain but he took one small pendant from his pocket and give it to him saying,"This is not much. But I thought of giving it to you when I thought of going. Thank God you came! See you soon Suyo!! Bye!!" With the last hug both the best friends parted away with unshedded tears and a peaceful smile... Duryodhan stood there until the chariot moved away and his friend's smiling face faded.... This time, he clutched the pendant tightly saying,"See you soon, Mitr!"

The chariot moved towards the Mahendra hills with Enthusiastic Karn and troubled Adhirath. Bheeshma already said that Lord Parashuram will never accept Karn as his Student but from his peripheral version Karn's bright eager eyes hurted the father's heart. He cannot hurt or do anything to Lord Parashuram but he will atleast ask justice if his son was hurt... He don't want his son to be hurt because even as a child Karn never cried...But his thoughts stopped when he heard Karn "Pitashree!! Stop stop here!" Karna jumped down with his essentials saying,"Pitashree! I'll continue my journey from here! You go back to Mata and console her".

Adhirath get down hurriedly saying,"Putr! Why? Why did..." Karn smiled at his father sadly saying,"Because pitashree! Lord Parashuram will never accept me right away. I have to get lots of scolding and even curses to accomplish my task of becoming his disciple. I don't want you to witness my suffering! Please go away Pitashree!!"

Adhirath hugged his boy crying badly. He said,"Why child? Why would you do this? Why should you undergo lots of troubles? Why??" Karna showed his biggest bright smile saying,"Because I love things that are hard to get Pitashree!! And Lord Parashuram's knowledge is like that. And I need that to upbring our society and its condition". Adhirath though was sad and afraid,  he believed his son and blessed him saying,"May you get everything in your life, Putr! Be happy always!!"

Saying so, He left his 9 year old child in the foot of Mahendra hills. He turned once more to look at his son who was praying to Surya. He wiped away his tears and moved his chariot praying all the Gods to help his son.

And Karn when opened his eyes after prayer, he mumbled,

"Be strong to face anything Karn. Don't make him angry. Tell him your desire. And mainly Don't give up for a millisecond too!"
--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello hello! How r you all? I'm OK here!!

So, a new chapter! What's your favorite in this?? Guys! Please drop your votes and comments here💜💜

Karn is going to meet Lord Parashuram! I want a friendship like Suyo and Karn🥺🥺

There will be imaginations here. None of this will match original Mahabharat, but if it match then it might be needed for the story...

Atlast I found pair for Ashwattama💜

I'm eager for the girls entry but it will be done only if I got lot more enthusiasm from you guys!

Meet you soon,
With lots of affection,
Yours,
Author Shruti💜💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Another Chance for Lives By

Historical Fiction

50K 2.3K 41
Karna and Draupadi. A story for many who wanted another chance for Karna and Draupadi. What if the Gods decides to give them another chance? What wi...
44.2K 3.6K 121
अर्जुनप्रिया - Arjuna's beloved. They had dreamt of a life with each other, for each other, and in each other, but the said life made them face the r...
6K 425 13
This is the continuation of the very wonderfully written story 'Elements of Fire' by the one and only 'Nimarna'. Read on, to find out the aftermath...
52.1K 2K 16
what if karna and duryodhana gets to know about arjuna's plan to abduct subhadra ... what if karna decides to abduct subhadra before arjuna could abd...