Pretty Love

By Autumn479

A college Love story where Jeon Jungkook the heart throb but rude and cold guy of Seoul University and Kim Ta... More

Main Characters
Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Author's Note
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Important
Author's Note
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Author's Note
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Thank You

Last Part(M)

11.8K 377 135
By Autumn479

(This chapter contains mature scene. Skip if you are not comfortable).

Jungkook smiled looking at his husband who was in deep sleep...

Well they were already in front of their house. After the party both bade goodbye to the family members...

Taw was very sad while leaving but Jungkook is there for him. As he promised to Mr. Kim , he didn't let a tear drop from Tae's eyes.
He made Tae understand that it is not a separation from family rather taking a step further in life...

Jungkook didn't take any other car or driver. He insisted to drive with Tae alone.

Whole ride Tae slept being tired.

Finally when they reached Jungkook decided to wake Tae up as he needs to freshen up...

JK: Baby wake up(softly caressing Tae's cheek).

Tae whined a little and slowly opened his eyes..

Tae: Kookie.. what happened?(sleepy voice)..

JK: We have reached. You have to wake up(chuckled)..

Tae nodded and both went inside the house...

Tae noticed a lot of things were changed now. The house was no more black. It was now little colorful.. just like his liking...

JK: Baby go and freshen up. Your clothes and all is already in closet. I will be coming after informing we have reached...okay?

Tae nodded..

Tae went inside room and Jungkook went to call their parents.

Tae nervously went inside the room. The thing that today is his first night was making him scared shitless. His heart started beating fast thinking about what was going to happen.

He went inside bathroom and took off his clothes..
Standing under the shower he closed his eyes and tried to calm down his heart...

After bathing he wore the bathrobe and stood in front of the mirror...
Tae kept his tiny palm on his fast heartbeat.
Tae: Don't be scared Tae.. he is your Kookie. He would never hurt you. You have to do it(mumbled).

He became shy when he remembered he said to Jungkook about doing couple things in the park without knowing the meaning...

Shaking off all the thoughts he gathered courage and came out of bathroom...

Meanwhile Jungkook came to room after the phone call.. He took of his blazer and sat closing his eyes on the couch unbuttoning his shirt..

When he heard the door knob opening he was about to go to freshen up...

But when he saw Tae came out from bathroom looking sinful his eyes darkened with desire....

When Tae came outside he saw Jungkook siting on couch with unbuttoned shirt. His abs we're visible and he was looking so handsome. Tae's cheeks burnt red when he saw Jungkook looking at him up and down intensely...

He felt like his heart is going to stop when Jungkook started to walk towards him...

Jungkook almost ate him with his strong gaze...

Tae backed away a little when Jungkook was too much close to him...

His palms were sweating and he was nervously looking down at the ground...

Suddenly Jungkook pulled him towards his hard chest with a sudden force making Tae gasped...

Jungkook came closer to his face....

JK: What are you trying to do huh??(whispered with deep voice)...

Tae closed his eyes tightly in nervousness...

Jungkook's grip tightens around Tae's delicate waist and he dived in his neck inhale Tae's sweet scent..

JK:I was trying not to loose control. But seems like you don't want it..is it Jeon Taehyung??(placed a kiss on Tae's sensitive skin)..

Tae whimpered a little and fisted more hardly  Jungkook's shirt...

JK: Do you know you are making me loose my control???.I don't think I can wait anymore... (looking at Tae's red face).

Tae slowly opened his eyes .

Tae: Then d-don't(shaky voice).

That's it.. Jungkook pulled him in a rough kiss. He started tasting Tae's lips like some kind of candy...Without wasting time he entered his tongue inside Tae's mouth and started tasting every inch of it...

Tae only let out soft whimpers whenever Jungkook sucked his tongue...

After some time Jungkook broke the kiss with a last suck on Tae's soft lips....

Looking at Tae he cursed. How can someone be this much sinful and  at the same time this much innocent!!

Tae was catching his breathe. His bathrobe was falling from his shoulder. Hair still wet from bathing.
All this things were making Jungkook crazy....

He picked up Tae and placed him on the bed.

Tae looked at him and he knew Jungkook can also hear his loud heartbeat.
Jungkook hovered over him and placed soft kisses all over his face and lastly captured Tae's already swollen lips against....

This time Tae also responded slowly....

Jungkook started kissing and sucking Tae's neck...
He placed his hand in Tae's bathrobe and looked at him...

JK: Can I?

Tae gulped and nodded slowly and immediately closed his eyes tightly..

Jungkook softly chuckled at his cuteness and pulled down Tae's bathrobe exposing his collarbone and shoulder...

Seeing Tae's milky skin he immediately dived in..
He started  kissing Tae's collarbone and shoulder . Tae clutched the bedsheet feeling the kisses. No one has ever did these things to him. His untouched skin felt like burning.

Tae let out a soft cry and hugged Jungkook tightly when Jungkook sucked his skin making a dark hickey...

Jungkook kissed Tae's tears away and placed a kiss on the hickey...
JK: You are looking so beautiful. I can't believe someone can be this much beautiful (said in a daze).

Tae looked at Jungkook's eyes and placed his tiny palm on Jungkook's jaw...

Tae: Thank you so much kookie. You are everything that I wanted. I don't want anything else now. (softly whispered)..

Jungkook took his palm and placed a kiss on his knuckles..

JK: It's me who is lucky. I will always love you. I will never let anybody harm a single strand of hair of you..
Now that we are husbands I want you to know that never ever force something on you just for me .. If you want something demand it and if you don't want something don't be silent. Deny okay?

Tae nodded smiling little...

JK:I want to make love to you. I want to love every part of you. I want to make our first time beautiful.. Can I? Don't force yourself if you are not ready. Okay? Tell me should I continue?

Tae felt his heart will come out from his body....

JK: Looking at you under me making me feel like doing things to you. I feel like lovingly you the way nobody has ever loved anyone before.(kissing Tae's earlobe).

Tae was so overwhelmed seeing Jungkook caring for him this much. How can he deny this man!
He was scared for this big step but now he made his mind he will give himself to his husband.

Tae: Then love me in your way kookie (whispered in a very low voice).
Do whatever you want, he continued..

And the next moment he felt Jungkook kissing him like no tomorrow. He felt Jungkook's cold hand caressing his waist feeling his curves... He circled his arms around Jungkook's neck letting his husband do whatever he want.
Jungkook started placing kisses on Tae's chest and started pulling off the bathrobe more...

JK: Can I remove it?(impatiently)..

Tae nodded a little..

Jungkook quickly took off his shirt and also threw Tae's bathrobe in a blink of eye leaving Tae only in his shorts.

He eyed his husband's body and felt his eyes were blessed...

Tae tried to cover himself with the sheet but Jungkook took it away from him...

Jk: Fuck baby.. what are you.. you sure can't be a human..

It sure was a blessing . Tae's milky soft skin, his tiny waist ,soft tummy and pinkish nipples..

Tae noticed his husband's hungry gaze on his chest.
He quickly placed his hand in front of Jungkook's hungry eyes..

Tae: D-don't look at me like that (mumbled).

Jungkook took off his hand and  pinned it above his head totally caging Tae's small frame under his well built body...

JK: Like what?(deep voice).

Tae couldn't answer. Only thing he doing was breathing heavily...

Jungkook lowered his head to Tae's navel and placed a wet kiss there .
Tae's body jerked upwards as he sucked a lot amount of air letting out a breathy moan...

He tried to free his hands but Jungkook just chuckled seeing his lil cute attempt...

JK: Didn't I tell you can't run away anymore. And you yourself told me to love you. Now what happened huh?...

Tae hid his face in pillow as much as he could making Jungkook laugh silently..

Tae moaned Jungkook's name loudly when he felt Jungkook placed a kiss on his sensitive nipple..

JK: I see my baby is so sensitive.

As soon as Jungkook took Tae's pinkish nipples inside his mouth Tae screamed his name in the unknown pleasure..
And in that moment Jungkook knew this is going to be his new addiction...

Tae:N-no...ngh...K-koo..p-plis..ahhh
(Tae couldn't form a words wiggling under Jungkook).

But Jungkook didn't give a damn. He was busy doing his work ..
Tae was moaning continuously making Jungkook more hard... Sounds of Tae moaning was like music to him...

He left Tae's one nipple and saw it was red and swollen from all the sucking and biting..

He dived in another one doing the same making the fragile boy under him moan more loud. As tears of pleasure streaming down his chubby cheeks...

After satisfying with his torture on Tae's nipples Jungkook started kissing Tae's soft tummy...

Tae was breathing heavily Still hands pinned above his head, chest and tummy moving up and down making Jungkook go crazy...

After few minutes he stopped his actions and freed Tae's hands..

Tae immediately clung to Jungkook's body trembling...

Jungkook pulled the fragile boy closer to him and kissed all over his face calming him down ..

JK: It's okay love.. you have done so well(kissing Tae's forehead)..

After few seconds Tae calmed down...

JK: Can I remove this now?(pointing Tae's shorts).

Tae didn't expect this level so fast. He closed his eyes and nodded slowly..
As soon as Jungkook placed his hand on his shorts a sob left Tae's lips...

Jungkook immediately stopped his movement .
JK: No no .. shh.. don't cry.. I won't go further I promise. Please baby..

Jungkook sat on the bed and pulled Tae on his lap like a small baby ..

Jungkook kept whispering sweet words and finally Tae calmed down..

JK: Baby did I make you uncomfortable?

Tae shook his head as no...

JK: Look at me love(softly)..

But Tae ignored him .
Jungkook made Tae look at him..

JK: Love please ..look at me.. tell me what happened? please (softly caressing Tae's cheek)..

Tae: I am sorry (shaky voice).

JK: What are you sorry for?(pecked Tae's forehead).

Tae: I-i am scared.. I never did this.. I am sorry .

JK: You trust me?(serious voice)

He nodded without any hesitation...

JK: Then just relax and let me do it.. Just trust me okay?
(Looking into Tae's eyes deeply).

Jungkook laid Tae on the bed and again started kissing him... He pulled down Tae's shorts and his pants also .. and pulled the white sheets over their naked bodies...

His hands explored every inch of Tae's skin...
Tae was getting acquainted with the new feeling and now finally seeing him relax Jungkook kept his fingers in front of Tae's mouth...

Tae looked at him like a confused puppy...

JK: Suck it(deep voice)..

Tae did without any question...

He trusted Jungkook and he knew Jungkook would never hurt him...

He whimpered in pain when Jungkook entered his long finger inside his tight hole..

But he didn't stop Jungkook...

Jungkook started kissing him softly whispering sweet words...

Soon Jungkook entered another one making tears fall from his eyes...
Jungkook kept preparing him ..

Tae: Kookie w-weird...(whimpered lowly)..

Jungkook immediately pulled out his fingers..
JK: You can't cum now baby.. Don't want to hurt you (pecked Tae's forehead).

Jungkook took out a condom and wore it and applied lube on his length..

Tae was oblivious to these as he was busy calming himself down...

JK: Baby look at me...

Tae look at him  when he felt so something poking his lower region...

JK: It's gonna hurt but I promise it will be good .. Trust me okay?

Tae nodded not understanding fully what Jungkook was referring to..

A silent scream left his mouth when Jungkook entered his tight hole .

Tae felt someone tearing him apart due to the Pain.. it was too much for him .

His breath became heavy. It was his first time, and Jungkook was too big for him and he never had touched himself. So this was really painful for him...

Tae started sobbing in pain...
Tae: o-ohh h-hurts...(sobbing)..

JK: I promise it will be good baby.. don't cry.. take your time...

Jungkook groaned feeling the tightness around his length.. Only he knows how he stopped himself from pounding into Tae till he passed out...

Tae was still sobbing and moving causing more pain...

JK: Baby you will hurt yourself.. look at me.. breathe.. and relax..

Tae did the same but the pain was there..
He felt his walls stretching more when Jungkook entered him fully ..

Tae: K-kookie..
Tae cried hugging Jungkook . Jungkook continued placing soft kisses all over his body ..

After it felt like forever finally Tae stopped crying being adjusted to Jungkook's size..

JK: Can I move baby?

Tae Nodded with teary eyes..

As Jungkook started moving Tae clung more to him feeling pleasure flowing through his whole body...
After few hours when Tae was almost unconscious they stopped..

Jungkook pulled Tae to his chest and softly caressed his hair...

JK: Was I too rough?

Tae: It's okay (whispered snuggling to him more)..

JK: Thank you for trusting me..(pecked Tae's forehead).

Tae smiled weakly and kissed Jungkook's cheek...

Tae: You make me complete kookie. I always trust you the most. I will give you whatever you want kookie..

JK: You have given everything love.. now it's my time to cherish you with love...I promised I will never hurt you feelings..

Tae: I believe you kookie..

They attached their lips will full of love sealing their promises to each other...

That night not only they made love  but both emerged into each other. Both were feeling each other's soul.. their soul became one...

They became one...

The End
.
.
.
.
.
💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 82 11
Taehyung had recently broken up with Jungkook. Not because he didn't love him anymore but because out of all 7 members of BTS Taehyung is the one to...
656K 21.1K 40
When Jungkook leaves Taehyung to achieve his goals, he leaves more than Taehyung behind. please just check out the book and have faith in me 🙏
40.4M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
36.1K 2.2K 24
The Blue Moon building is getting ready to welcome the heroes of their kingdom. Along with them, Kim Taehyung also opened his hands and heart to ser...