Forbidden (Punk Luke Hemmings)

By ashleighh5SOS

Arms slid around my waist and I was suddenly twisted around in a swift motion by muscular, tattooed arms. In... More

Forbidden (Punk Luke Hemmings)
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen - part one
thirteen - part two
fourteen
please read :-)
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
NEW TRAILER :-)
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
IMPORTANNNTTTTTT
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
Twenty eight
The playlist :-))
Twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
A/N
forty five
forty six
forbidden forty seven
A/N
forty eight
forty nine
!!!!!
fifty
fifty one
fifty three
fifty four
IMPORTANT
fifty five
fifty six
epilogue

fifty two

15.1K 398 204
By ashleighh5SOS

We'd been in Europe for just over a week now, and at the moment we were on a plane heading to Paris, France. I had never been so excited to visit a city. Ever since I was a young girl I had always admired Paris through pictures and films, especially it's famous landmark the Eiffel Tower.

France seemed like such a wonderful place and had the most wonderful landmarks and places, and I was so excited to visit them all, especially the Palace of Versailles. It had such a rich history which I had learnt from doing a research task during high school. It seemed so beautiful, and I was so glad that the boys and I had a whole day to explore as much as we could and be all touristy.

When we arrived it would be 8:30pm and so we would all just go back to our hotels and sleep. Tomorrow, Luke and I were going on a 5 hour tour of Paris and all of it's best landmarks with lunch in the middle. Then at night, he was taking me out for dinner at 58 Tour Eiffel; a restaurant in the eiffel tower which would offer us an amazing view, and I was just so excited to spend tomorrow with the love of my life in the city known for it's romance.

I turned my head away from the aeroplane window and towards Luke to see him already looking back at me, grinning widely and shaking his head.

"What?" I asked.
"You're so beautiful." he said, softly grasping my cheek with his hand and stroking my face softly with his thumb as I smiled.

"God, I'm so lucky. I love you so much." he continued, and I watched as his eyes lit up and sparkled as they studied every inch of my face and his smile continued to grow, and grow, as if it was even possible.
"Luke?" I spoke,
"Mmmm?" he replied,
"You're my whole world."

---

(ok ps: i have actually done a research task on the Palace of Versailles and I know bits and pieces about France and it's food and stuff but please forgive me if I make any mistakes or they eat something that French people don't eat or something like that!!!)

After going through customs and such and finally arriving at our hotel last night, Luke and I found ourselves collapsing on the bed in our room, not even bothered to get changed as we cuddled up against one another and fell asleep.

"Morning gorgeous." he smiled as I fluttered my eyes open, landing them on the beautiful blue eyed boy laying next to me.

"Hi." I giggled, kissing his nose as he laughed.

"I had a shower before you woke up and got changed, so if you want to go and have a shower and get dressed for the tour, I'll go get us some coffee and breakfast to bring back. Sound good?" he grinned, and I nodded, kissing him on the cheek as I got up and stretched my limbs before walking into the bathroom.

After showering, I exited the bathroom getting changed into a pair of dark blue denim jeans and a red singlet top, partnered with a black jacket. I went back into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair, and began to apply a bit of foundation as I heard Luke come into the hotel room, smiling at me through the mirror, and I smiled back.
I put on a bit of mascara and pale pink lipstick, before walking towards Luke who handed me a take away coffee cup and a something that was wrapped.

"What's this?" I asked. "Your favourite. Chocolate croissant." he grinned, and my eyes nearly fell out of my head. Boy, did I love chocolate croissants, and the fact that I could feel it's warmth through the paper wrapped around it made me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
"You are the best!" I exclaimed, and he pretended to flip his hair sassily, "Oh, I know."

"You're also an idiot." I laughed, unwrapping the croissant and taking a bite, almost dying at how good it tasted.

"Uncalled for!" he laughed, kissing my forehead.

"What shoes are you wearing honey?" he asked, placing his half full coffee down on one of the bedside tables.
"My nikes," I replied with a mouthful of croissant, making him laugh and shake his head. He unzipped my suitcase and pulled out my shoes and a pair of black socks.
"Sit on the bed." he said.
I rose an eyebrow, "I didn't know putting on shoes could sound so appealing..." I teased, and he shook his head once again.

I laughed, sitting on the bed and sticking my feet out towards him, as he put on my socks and shoes and I shook my head as he stood up.

"What?"
"You're so whipped. You just put my shoes on." I giggled.
"You know, I would deny it, but it's true..." he shrugged, laughing with me.

"Ah, I love you, Luke Hemmings." I smiled, as I stood up throwing the croissant wrapper in the bin before walking hand in hand with him out the door with our coffees.

We got a taxi to the meeting point for our tour, and soon enough hopped on a double decker bus. I ran up to the top, and he laughed at my childishness.

We watched from above as we passed some of the most beautiful things I had ever seen, and we took every opportunity to take as many photos as we could every time we had a stop to hop out and see landmarks up close and personal.

"Say cheese, Luke Hemmings!"
"Cheese, Luke Hemmings!" he spoke, as I took the picture and started laughing.

"You are such an idiot," I laughed, as he walked over to me.
"Hmmm... Maybe. But it doesn't matter, you know why?" he said, moving closer.
"Why?"
"Because you love me." he giggled, kissing me softly.

I smiled into the kiss so wide and as did he that eventually our smiles caused the kiss to stop, and it was just our lips lingering against one another's while our smiles continued to grow, and grow.

With my forehead on resting against his, I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You're right." I said.
"Huh?"
"I love you. So so so much." I continued, biting my lip.
"Do you remember the first time you did that?" he whispered.
"Did what?" I asked.
"Bite your lip." he explained.
"I think so," I replied.
"It was after our first date, when you came back to my apartment, and you got changed in the bathroom. When you came out, I kissed you and pushed you up against the wall, and you bit your lip... and it killed me, because, I had never been with someone who could do something so simple and make me feel so.... good? And I knew then, after that night, when you were still there in the morning, that you would be the one to change my life around, and you did." he reminisced, and it felt like we delved into the memory from so long ago together.
"I remember it, I remember the way I felt about you, and I remember wanting to be the one to change your life around." I smiled, kissing his lips softly.
"I'm so glad you did." he mumbled against my lips.

---

Luke and I were soon to go out and dine at the Eiffel tower, and I was so excited.

I had purchased the perfect dress prior to flying to Europe. It was a gorgeous, long black dress, with the top a sheer fabric leading into black showing cleavage, with pretty black and sheer short sleeves, and the top half leading into a long, elegant and sparkly black skirt.

I had loosely curled my hair to the side, and had applied pretty silvers and blues for eyeshadow. I wore a brownish nude lipstick, and a pair of black heels.
I exited the bathroom to see Luke, who had gotten ready in Calum's hotel room because he wanted to surprise me with what he was wearing and I wanted the same.

I gasped, feeling my stomach erupt in butterflies at how amazing he looked.
I had seen Luke in a number of nice outfits consisting of unripped jeans and collard shirts. But I had never, in our 5 years of dating seen Luke in a suit, I was astounded at how amazing he looked, and also at how much effort he had put in.

"Oh my God Luke..."
"Wow, Dans..."
"You look -" we both said simultaneously, and laughed.
"You look stunning, Dans."
"You look amazing and so, so handsome," I said, still in shock.
"I thought you might like it." he grinned.
"Oh, I do, oh my goodness," I stammered, walking towards him and wrapping my arms around his neck as I crashed my lips to his.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing me back passionately.
I pulled away pecking him on the lips as I continued to smile.
"Ready, beautiful?" he asked, holding his arm out for me.
"Ready." I smiled, as we walked out of our room and to the elevator which took us to the lobby of a hotel where a taxi was waiting for us outside.

We hopped in, and the taxi drove us to the Eiffel tower, and eventually we were seated at an isolated spot facing the beautiful view.

"This is so wonderful. Thank you for taking me, Luke." I spoke, as our food arrived.
"You're welcome, baby." he grinned.
We ate our food exchanging conversation and compliments about how good the other looked, and I felt so lucky to be seated where I was, surrounded by a wonderful view, but also facing the most beautiful view life has to offer - my boyfriend Luke Hemmings.

As we finished eating, our plates were taken away, and we sat speaking for a while waiting for the cheque, which came, but along with an acoustic guitar.

I raised my eyebrows, but began to feel nostalgic as Luke started to play a song he had played for me once before, on a date we had at the hotel Ashton's mother works at.

I began to feel nostalgic, and happy, and overwhelmed, and in love. So, so in love, as Luke sung the words ever so perfectly and angelically like he did the very first time.

This was the first song he had ever played for me - Me without you. (all credits to Sam Tsui!!)

And what did I dream about before I knew your face?
In this empty world how did I fill that space?
It's now as though I've always known you'd be the one
To change my life and make the man
That I've become, I've become

Oh, who did I used to be?
And how was there ever me without you?
Don't want to ever be without you
Without you, me without you

Baby, I can't believe
I ever lived or breathed without you
Don't let me ever be without you
Without you, me without you, oh
No, don't let me ever be without you
Without you, me without you

I had tears slowly falling down my face, as he serenaded me ever so beautifully.
As the song came to an end, he put the guitar down softly, and pulled me up out of my chair so I was standing across from me.

"Daniella... Where do I begin?"

"God... Before I met you, my life was a mess. I was a mess. There was nothing good in my life, and I was so accustom to that, that I never thought, I never hoped for anything to change. I was a wreck, doing stupid things, pushing away the people that meant everything to me. I didn't know how to handle the pain and the wrath of the things that I had done, and the people I had hurt, so I refused to feel anything at all. I was emotionless, and heartless, and I didn't care about anything or anyone. Eventually, the pain was too much to keep bottled up, I felt like I was going to explode. So I resorted to inflicting pain on myself, and treating it as an outlet for all the bad things I had done. One cut, for everything and everyone I had done wrong. And it just continued, and continued, and I couldn't stop. I was an asshole, I didn't care for anyone..." he began, and tears were falling on both of our faces.

"But then one day, I met you, at a party. On the 29th of July, 2013. I was egoistic, and I was a narcissistic asshole when I spoke to you. But you gave me a chance, and God, I'm so thankful you did. You gave me a chance, something no one else really did. And I took you out on a date, and I took you home, and you helped me, so much. You made me feel something I had never felt, you made me feel special, and you made me feel wanted, and needed and important. You were there the next morning, continuing to make me feel wanted, and I couldn't thank you enough for that. I started to spend more and more time with you, falling in love with you over and over again more and more every single day I spent with you. I made so many mistakes, but you continued to love me and forgive me and make me feel wonderful. I did so many stupid things, and I hurt you so much in the process... But still, you're standing here today, telling me how much you love me, every single day. I have fallen so deeply in love with you, and every time you smile, it's like every inch of my body is tingling with love and adoration. And God, every time I'm with you, Daniella, every second, every minute, every hour and every day I spend with you, it's like my stomach is a fucking breeding ground for butterflies. You turned my life upside down and around and for the better. You helped me become a better person, and it's because of you that I now have my family back in my life. You were my reason to wake up on days when all I wanted to do was die. You are my whole entire world, and I've known now, for such a long, long time, that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to start a family with you, and I want to grow old with you, and I want to die by your side. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life as I am for my love for you, and I've never wanted anything more than to be with you..." he continued, and Jesus Christ, I was sobbing uncontrollably.
He pulled a small royal blue box out of his pocket, and got down on one knee and I gasped, throwing my hands to my mouth as even more tears fell from my eyes.

"So... please, please allow me to call you mine forever and ever."

"Daniella Renae McDonald, will you marry me?" he smiled.

"I... Oh my God... Yes, Yes, Yes" I stammered, and he smiled so wide and so beautifully as he gracefully slipped the gorgeous silver diamond ring on my finger, before standing up and wrapping his arms around me so tightly, and I knew then and there, that besides being miles and miles away from my house, my home was right here.

Home was in his arms, my fiancé's arms.

A/N:
OH MY GODDDDD
THEY GOT ENGAGED!?!?!?
I'M HAPPY I'VE BEEN WANTING TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER SINCE FOREVER WOWOW
AND BEFORE YOU ASK,, NO THIS IS NOT THE END!!! THERE ARE MORE CHAPTERS TO COME + AN EPILOGUE!!
LOVE U ALL LOTS + PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW COVER OF SOMEWHERE ONLY WE KNOW BY KEANE ON THE SIDE!!
LOVE,
ASH
XXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 3.6K 30
"Scream for me my sweet" he whispered from behind me as he roughly pulled my head back by my hair. His words and the way he handled me, aroused me m...
88.2K 641 29
"Your cheeks are turning bright red, my favorite color" he says. I break eye contact immediately and stare down. One moment he's hovering over me li...
186K 5.4K 39
" Are you a virgin?" He asked standing above me very dominant. " Yeah," I answered honestly. " You want me to be the only one touching you down here...
8.1K 106 30
He hit my ass before gripping it and kissing me passionately, I moaned into his mouth and he gripped my chin between his fingers. His hand went down...