Selfless Intimacy

By Artist_Starfire

[[Warning: Triggering Past and Abuse//Mature Languages that includes swearing words// Violence //OcxCanon Sto... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1

Chapter 2

33 2 0
By Artist_Starfire

*Yesterday*

Aldryx's pov

Before we went to the arcade, I got a text message from Agoti saying he was bored and wanted to make things up between Tabi and me. We reach the studio as I got out of the car while Tabi waited in the car. I entered the studio and found him seated on the couch, looking down at his phone, "Hey, you ready? Tabi's waiting for us in the car", I said. Agoti turned to look at me and asked, "Have you told him about Ashira's homecoming?". I sighed and shook my head, "Not yet but I will tomorrow, I promise." "You said the same thing yesterday and yesterday, when are you gonna tell him?", he groaned as I sighed, "Just not today, Agoti... I don't think he's in the good mood now, we were just talking about Ashira and he's already feeling regretful. C'mon, let's not keep Tabi waiting for us too long, we'll talk about this once we're alone at the arcade," I said as he mumbled and got off from the couch, following me back to the car. Tabi noticed them coming back to the car as they got in, "What took you so long? I've been cooking like a bacon in here", Tabi said as I chuckled, nervously, "Yeah, sorry for making you wait for us, just personal issues that need to settle."

*Next Day*

Tabi's POV

"Heyyy.. Tabi, there's something I need to talk to you about," Aldryx leaned to the couch on his back as I glanced at him, "Okay, what is it?," I respond. "About Ashira..., um well, she's coming home and I and Agoti already planned her homecoming and we wanted to ask you if you were interested in joining us at the airport... what do you think?", he asked, to be honest, I haven't seen her in ages and I've already grown tired of waiting for her to come back, I couldn't care any less about her either way and I'm not ready to see her after 3 years. Wait a minute;- "Wait, hold the fuck up! How'd you know she's coming home?," I asked out of curiosity. "Long story short, Agoti managed to find her through social media, and uh yeah, we been texting each other for like two years before Agoti went missing? Sooo, Ashira said she's coming back here as her vacation break from work and that's how we know", he chuckled nervously as I frowned, "You know where she was this whole time and didn't bother telling me? Not even letting me talk to her?", I said in desolation. Aldryx looked at me and said, "Hey, you said it yourself, you didn't want to hear a word about her as we agreed three years ago so we thought it'd be best to keep it a secret although I know you still can't get over her," he explained as I sighed in disbelief, turning back to the show, "I'll think about it...". "Alright, just let me know okay?," he said as I nodded, continued to watch the show while he walked to the kitchen. It was never easy for me to just forget her. Ashira was so close to me, despite our age difference. It's like she is my idol, a role model, a friend that everyone needs in their life. The four of us were best friends, hell, the craziest and weirdest friend group. It hurts us when she suddenly cut us off like that with no explanation or reasons, not a single word coming from her ever since. Makes me wonder if it was my fault that she acted this way or she just couldn't keep our promise.

Years passed by, I moved on and I was already happy, being in a relationship with Girlfriend. She helps me forget about Ashira, but I never expected that this whole time, she was only using me for fame. After a few months of dating and being in a relationship with her, it felt like real genuine love at first because I truly love Girlfriend until I met her asshole dad. In the end, I learned that friends are temporary and we each went down our paths but there's part of me wishing she still remembers me and that one day she would return. Aldryx sighed as he sat down, facing right next to me, "Tabi, I know you're still having a hard time, deciding whether you want to see her or not but think about it.. maybe if you give her a chance to explain, there's still a chance she might.. never leave again, if that's what you wanted, right?". I looked at him and turn away, "I wish...". We stayed quiet for few minutes as I sighed out and said, "Okay, I'm joining." He looked at me with surprise, "Oh r-really?! That's great! I'll let Agoti know the good news!", he said. I can't turn them down, both of them were so joyous for her return, plus I can't stay mad at her forever. Maybe I should give her a chance to speak what she has to say for herself. "By the way, I was gonna ask how did Agoti manage to find her on social media? Did she create her account? I thought she said she never wanted to have an account since she said she's afraid of getting judged by people, you know... Body Dysmorphia", I asked as he looked up to me from his phone, "Yeah about that, I assumed she did create her account once she finally start working on her career. And you know Agoti, he's pretty good at tracking anyone", he chuckled. "It better be the real Ashira and not some pedophile dude," I said, rolling my eyes. He laughed while smirking as he pats my back, "We'll see about that once we reach the airport."

*Three days later*

Third POV

Aldryx, Agoti and Tabi reached the airport and they even bought a bouquet of roses for her as a homecoming gift. The airport was very crowded so it's hard to find a seat to sit on, luckily they managed to find three empty seats and waited for her for about an hour and a half, "Ughhhh, where the hell is she? Is she here yet?," Tabi groaned, feeling bored as he watched Agoti, playing Minecraft on his phone, "I can't call her when she's on the plane remember?" He squints as he continues playing. "It's been an hour and a half!," Aldryx whined, "let's just do something fun or at least walk around while waiting, my butt hurts from sitting for too long", he said. "Fine but if someone's taking up our seats, I blame you for it," Agoti warned as they got up from their seats and stretched their bodies. They seldom come to this airport since they don't travel so it's a good opportunity for them to look around. They stroll around the stores while talking to each other, suddenly they saw a young woman with a piece of big blue luggage, "Is that-," She was looking around, seems like she's looking for someone then she starts waving and walked towards them. She looks like; "Ashira!", Agoti ran up to her and hugged her tightly. She gasped and immediately hugged him back tightly, "Oh, I miss you so much, Agoti!", she said joyfully, she was so happy to see them, "Where's Tabi and Aldryx?" she asked. Aldryx suddenly tackled her from behind, "ASHIRAAA!! OH MY GOD, I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!", Aldryx cried out as he hugged them tightly until she couldn't breathe, "Oh god, Aldryx, let her breath!", Agoti yelled as they laughed, Ashira was almost dying out of breath from that tight hug. Tabi just stood there, memorizing her from afar. He couldn't believe his eyes as if his eyes were deceiving him. Ashira changed quite a lot, her body gone slimmer, hair got longer and dye with blue stripes, voice has changed, it's like he almost couldn't recognize the old Ashira he used to tease her around. He gulped as he walked up to her and smiled, trying to contain his blush, "Hey... Ashira", he greeted as she turned to look at him, surprised with his new look but still recognizing his voice, "Tabi..? Is that...you?". He looked away, awkwardly, "Yeah.. It's me, Uhm, it's a long story but I'm still the same Tabi you used to know", he chuckled nervously as she smiled and pulled him for a hug, "And I miss you too, Tabi" He blushed as he slowly hugged her back softly as Agoti and Aldryx giggled and went in for a group hug. "Oh, by the way, we got you these roses as a gift for you," Tabi said, slowly giving her the bouquet nervously. Usually, Ashira was the one who always give gifts to them so it's unusual for them to bring one for her. Gently taking the bouquet as she smiled brightly at him, "Thanks for the bouquet, you guys. Though you don't have to", she giggled softly. "C'mon, Ashi! Let's get you back to our place, we have more other friends whom we want to introduce you to! A lot of places seem to change a lot ever since you left", Agoti exclaimed as he helped her grab the luggage. "Really? Guess I miss all of that, I'm sorry I left you guys here, it's just that, I finally get to work my dream career as a singer so I had to travel to another country to produce my albums," she said. "No sweats, Ashi, we were kinda upset when you didn't let us know before you even left," Tabi grumbled as they both got into the car. Ashira and Agoti were sitting at the back and Tabi sat at the front seat while Aldryx started the engine and drove somewhere. "Yeahhh, you should have told us earlier before you left though, but it's fine, it's in the past anyway. We're happy you're finally got a break from work and came back here to see us", said Agoti, peeking on Tabi who's still unsatisfied with Ashira's reasons.

"Have you eaten yet, Ashi?," asked Aldryx as he stopped at the traffic light. "Yes but not that much. In the morning, I had a cup of coffee and two pieces of toast and on the plane, I had another special breakfast meal which is just some salad dressing and a few little snacks on the first class," she said as she looked outside of the window. "At least, you ate something before you travel, your health matters. We haven't eaten anything yet when we got to the airport, so right now we're going to the restaurant, you don't mind, right?", Aldryx said as he make the roundabout. "Of course, I don't mind at all, I miss eating hometown cook, especially mom's cooking," she sighed, remembering her childhood memories. "Don't worry, I'm pretty sure your parents would be thrilled to hear about your homecoming,  anyway how's your singing career going on? Did it meet your expectations?", he asked. She sighed, "Not really what I expect to go through, my manager is very strict on me now and then when it comes to keeping up with the schedules and also attending the concerts but at the same time, it was worth it especially when it comes to practicing some dance moves and helping others", she said. "Sounds like you're living the 'luxurious' life," said Tabi as the car stopped by a local Asian food court. The trio had their breakfast while Ashira had fun talking with the people working there. Ashira knew the people here, which was why the trio often come here for lunch or breakfast to keep in touch with them ever since Ashira's disappearance.

After having their breakfast at the local Asian food court, they drove to the basketball court to meet Whitty and the others there. They reached the basketball court as they saw Hex and Whitty playing basketball together while Carol watches them. "Yo Whitty!", Agoti said as they stopped playing, "What's up, dude?", said Whitty as they fist-bumped. "Doing good, dude, we just came back from the airport to pick up a friend of ours", he said as Whitty looked over at Ashira, "Is that her you're talking about?". He grinned, introducing Ashira to them, "Yeah. Ashira, I want you to meet Whitty, Hex and Carol." Hex quickly handshake her hand happily, "Hi! I'm Hex! Nice to meet you!", she smiled back, "Nice to meet you too, Hex. I'm Ashira." Tabi watched Ashira talked with them as Aldryx nudged him on the shoulder, "Eh, eh?~ So whatchu think? Told you it's not some pedophile guy we talked to", he laughed as he rolled his eyes, "Yeah yeah, I know, I'm 'impressed'."

After meeting up with other people, it's time that they should go home and get some rest from a long day. The trio already has asked for Whitty, Ruv and Garcello's permission to allow Ashira to stay with them. Luckily, they have another spare guest room which now will be Ashira's room. The trio helped her quickly move her luggage into her new room and place her belongings. Ashira was already tired as she rubs her eyes and yawned in exhaustion, "Thanks, guys, for taking me around the city... It's nice meeting your friends, they're pretty cool", she said in between her yawns. Aldryx nodded and yawns as well, "Yeahh, you should get some sleep. We'll see you tomorrow, Ashi. Goodnight!". "Goodnight..", she sat on the new bed as she laid down, in just 2 seconds, she had already gone into slumber. Both Aldryx and Agoti went to their separate room while Tabi still stays in her room, "Glad to see you well and happy, Ashi...", he said and smile in relief as he softly caressed her hair and pull the blanket to cover her body. He got off the bed and switched off the light before closing the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
458K 31.3K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
141K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
438K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...