Phobia

By wayneKillman__

Dale , has just become the CEO of a phobia institution and is very happy and expectant for what the patients... More

Acknowledgment
Phobia
1. A New Day
2. A foe and a friend
3. A dream to remember
4. "Bad Day"

Characters

43 23 5
By wayneKillman__

Dale West : 21, Young therapist and the new owner of a phobia organization - Feel Better Inc - for helping people with their fears,  because he feels he has need to and mainly because he thinks he doesn't have a fear. Slightly strict, very handsome. Your regular to-die-for guy.

Mary Fishley : 19, typical shy girl, majorly because of her phobia. (Fear-love), she gets help from Dale, her personal therapist. She is gradually learning to not be overwhelmed by her fear of love.

Vince West : Dale's older brother, 32, married with two kids. Hates his wife for cheating on him and works on a divorce. A specialist at treating haemotophobic and hypochondric patients.

Miriam Hernandez : Motivational speaker and psychologist. She gets into a very funny relationship with Vince West.

Demi Inde : Tomboy, 18, (hates her fear cos it makes her look chickenly), (fear-dark, spiders, heights), really wants to get over her fear.

Moses Kire : 19, fear-sex, loves music, looks, acts, and is cool but can be an idiot sometimes. Demi's boyfriend and a pain her ass. (So is she though).

Anne Brids : Quite beautiful, loves pink (fear-none, though she takes a fear of choking for the sole reason of getting, yeah, you guessed, Dale. Hates Mary's guts.

David Victor : Something around 19-22 (he didn't disclose his details to anyone). Had a great sense of humour and his fear is even more humorous. (Fear-long words, clocks, mirrors and small things).

Vanessa Anderson : 20, (fear-birds and feathers), loves toys, short and also smart. She doesn't let people take advantage of her size.

Peter Paul : 18, artist, (fear-birds, feathers, tickles). A friend to Mary and Demi.

James Smith : fear-animals and Lucy. He has a huge crush on her but she seems scary.

Lucy Wattson : Goth, (black freak), reserved and has apparently unknowingly stolen James' heart.

Luke Banks : 27, owns several influential businesses around America and the world. Business partners with Dale. Gay, David's boyfriend. Knows most things about him than the others.

Dr. Dre Ralph : specialist in treating nyctophobic and claustrophobic patients. Once scared of flying.

Mike Jordan : 18, hypochondric and haemotophobic. Rich!

Tanner Jordan : 18, haemotophobic. Rich!

Bella Rue : superiorly intelligent, 19, surprisingly is afraid of the most bizarre thing, considering her intelligence. (Fear - books, no 13).

Ella Brids : 19, (fear-dark, enclosed spaces and choking). Also asthmatic.

This chapter would be updated with some more characters if there are.
Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 28.2K 72
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
679K 35.9K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
822K 25.4K 66
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
4M 168K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...