Dangerous Love

Par ilove2write4u

Athena knight celebrates her high school graduation at a club with her best friend Claire. There, she sleeps... Plus

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19

CHAPTER 17

2.9K 69 4
Par ilove2write4u

As I open my eyes I feel Emilio still asleep under me. I lay on his chest and I can feel his breathing slow and steady. He looks so calm and peaceful. Aurora looks so much like him and his mother.

I still have to tell him.... But.... How will he take it?

I slowly got up and tried shaking him to wake him up.

"Emilio.." I say as I wrap a bed sheet around my naked body. I see his eyes start to open slowly.

"Athena? What's wrong?" He asks as he sits up.

"I have to tell you something and I have to tell you now" I say. I need to tell him or else someone is gonna interrupt me.

"Okay? What is it?" He asks. I can feel the blood drain from my face and heat rise up in my body.

"My daughter.... Her name is not Aurora Knight..." I say. I could tell he was still tired and confusion was written all over his face.

"Her name is Aurora Di Vincenzo..." his eyes held even more confusion. He looked like he was about to say something but he stopped himself. My heart was beating really fast and it was making me more nervous. He didn't say anything.

"A month later after I hooked up with you, I found out I was pregnant. With not only one, but two. I thought of aborting but I could never do that. So I decided to have them. The day I found out I was being chased by The Russians. The same night I gave birth, I saw my baby boy taken as I was weakened by the medicine. That's why I trained myself to protect Aurora and find my son." I say as I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

Emilio just looked at the floor lost in thought. I waited for a response but it never came.

"Please, say something" I was afraid he was going to kill us or not want them but, I can't do anything else! The redness of my face was clearly visible and I could feel my eyes start to blurry.

"Please, I have to get my son back. I promise I will stay with you and you can do whatever you want with me just let me find him" I begged him with tears streaming down my face.

Once his eyes met mine he got up. He hovered over me. I looked into his eyes. My mind isn't clear so i wasnt able to read his face expression.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner, Athena" he whispered. His face held so much confusion and anger was mixed with it but there was also sadness in them, Something that i havent seen in the whole time ive been with him.

"I was just scared. I don't want them to have this life. I want them to be happy and free from a dangerous life. From this Dangerous Love." I say. He turned away from me and started to get dressed. He didn't even turn to look at me. Before he walked out the door he stopped.

"We're going back to Florida tonight. Once we get there. You're free to go" he then walked out of the room slamming the door.

"Wha- no wait! please!" I yell trying to put on the dress. Once I have it on, I rush out just to find Claire and Issac coming towards the room. My eyes were already red from all the frustration.

"What the hell happened? Why is he so mad? He just told us to get ready to head back to Florida'' asked Issac as I paced back and forth in front of them. I brushed my hand through my messy hair. What am I going to do now? I didnt expect him to just set me free.

My head started spinning and I had no idea what to do. My vision blurred once more and ringing noise filled my ears. I fell to the floor as tears streamed down my face again. All I could think of was how I was gonna find my son now. I dont know if I was more mad at the fact that I wasted so much time being here or Emilios reaction.

Claire kneeled down and tried to get me to stand up. I could tell she was saying something but i didn't know exactly what she was saying.

What am I gonna do?

Hours later we were getting ready to leave in the jet. I said my goodbyes to Emilio's mother and father. Once I got inside the jet I noticed Emilio wasn't there. I have to talk to him but i haven't seen him since i told him. I waited for him close to the door but when the car came... Only Issac got off.

"He won't be coming, Athena. I don't know what you told him, but I've never seen him like this..." he said as he got on the jet. So he really doesn't want to see me...

The whole flight i couldn't sleep I just want to see him. To try to talk to him, I knew it was wrong to keep it from him for so long but I just wanted them to be safe. I was just doing what I had to, to protect them. But even so, I was captured and broke my promise to the babies that I would always protect them. More tears filled my eyes. Claire was there for me the whole time, but even i could tell she was gonna miss Issac. Could it have been the same with me? Is that why I'm crying, because I'm scared of being away from Emilio?

Once we got to the mansion I went to the room and took a long hot shower. Tears kept falling from my eyes. Why am I sad? I get to finally be with my daughter and continue my mission to look for my son. I should be happy...

When i finished my shower as well as putting some clothes on. Issac was waiting for me outside my door along with Claire. I haven't told her what happened yet...

"Ready?" Issac asked and just nodded. I could tell from the sadness in his eyes that he has grown attached to Claire. And so has she....

We went downstairs to the front of the mansion and outside the door. A car was already waiting for us. I let Claire get in first and as I was about to get in, I turned to take one last glance at the mansion. My heart dropped as I saw Emilio standing in the big window where his office was. The ringing noise filled my ears again and I could feel my own heart beating. I have to talk to him.

I quickly ran inside and up the stairs heading straight to his office. Once I get to the top I open the door. Emilio was still facing the window and didn't even turn to look at me. Panting, i walk to him.

"Emilio," i start as i get closer but he stills doesn't look at me. He's so still it makes me think he's a statue. I walk around his desk and get closer to him.

"Look at me, Please. You can't leave us like this. I'm sorry i didn't tell you before. It's just that i was consumed with fear. You said you would help me if I helped you" I say trying to look at him but he turns away. He doesn't even want to face me.

"Leave, Athena. Go back to your daughter." he says

"OUR daughter. She's our daughter. Please, I need your help finding Emiliano" I say, getting a hold of his arm. He then scoffed.

"You named him after me?" he asks

"Yes. And Aurora.... Well as far as she knows, Her father is away but can't come back yet, but knows he loves her very, very much" i say but he doens't say anything anymore.

"You shoudn't have lied to her, I dont care nor love them. It also doesn't concern me that your child is missing. Now you can go away, I already got what I needed from you" He says, making me let go of his hand and take a step back. Is he being serious right now ? No, he can't be... I will step forward some more.

"Look at me and tell me that again" I commanded. After a few seconds he finally turned to look at me. I could tell he hadn't slept. His eyes were red and his shirt was undone. He was holding a drink in his hand. I turned to look at the desk. There were empty alcohol bottles. A lot of them. He got closer to me and looked straight into my eyes.

"I said, I don't care or love them or you, and I never will. '' He looked like he was trying to remain calm but was close to losing control. Does he really not care about them?!

"Now leave before I change my mind and keep you locked here. You won't be seeing your beautiful Aurora ever again" I hesitated to leave. I needed his help but I also knew Aurora needed him as a father. I kept Emilio away for so long. When it would've been best to tell him sooner, maybe he coulve helped me.

"Leave!" he yells, throwing the class to the wall right behind me. Tears start to run down my face as I take slow steps back. He isnt going to help me, I have to do this on my own again....

I ran out of his office and straight to the car. Claire was still there and had a worried face expression. Issac's eyes seemed to soften as he looked at my teary face. I know Emilio won't help me, But i made a promise to always look out for my kids, to keep this Dangerous Love away from them....

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

192K 8.9K 28
{EDITORS' CHOICE} {MAFIA ROMANCE} New York, 1954. Pamela Kelly gets an exciting job as a salesgirl. But there is a dark side to the glittering lights...
1.6M 40.1K 59
Covers by: @mayamarip0sa (Thank You!) @A_A_N_GEL (Thank You!) Kindhearted and compassionate, Rosalia Amabella, preferably Rose, was just a curvy wom...
6.3K 578 16
Shit's crazy. One day, you're an innocent, good little girl. You are having the perfect life without problems. The next day, you become curious. Ya...
841K 16.5K 51
Violet Balenciaga:•: She just found the courage to leave her toxic, abusive relationship. The one time she gave love a chance after the love of her l...