Arrange Marriage With the MAF...

By A_Selina_k7

You are lee Y/N.23y.o. -You were forced to marry the mafia king for business. But you weren't happy at all so... More

Story Characters
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch.4 pt. 2
ch. 5
ch. 6
ch. 7
ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22

Ch. 12

62.3K 2.3K 261
By A_Selina_k7

Time Skips...
Next day....
Y/N's Pov:

Yesterday it was a really great day. I had so much fun talking to Taehyung's parents....

Now it's Saturday morning and I'm in the kitchen preparing breakfast for everyone.

While I was preparing the breakfast, I felt a pair of muscular arms back hugged me. I widened my eyes I frozed at my spot. I was gonna release myself but sighed in relief when he spoke

Taehyung: It's me! Do what you're doing (he said while snuggling in my neck)

Imagine it's you and Taehyung

Y/N: W-why are y-you hugging me? Your parents are here, they might see us.

Taehyung: That's the point. Since my parents are here, we need to act like happy couples remember?

Y/N: But they aren't here in the kitchen. They're in the room.

Taehyung: So what if they're in the room. They're still in this house. Plus even if they aren't here, so what? I'm your husband I can hug you as I have the right. (He said while pulling you more closer to him)

You felt shy and tried to hide your red cheeks....

Taehyung: Looks like someone is blushing

Y/N: Can you stop teasing me for once?

Taehyung: No.

Y/N: hmph *pouts*

You continued to prepare the breakfast with Taehyung back hugging you. You were making omelet when you felt something wet on your neck......

You looked at your right side and found Taehyung giving you hot, open mouth kisses. Taehyung's eyes were closed. You widened your eyes and tried to push him but failed cuz he is more stronger than you he didn't let you move and hugged you tightly.

Taehyung: Stay like this for sometime *he said in a deep voice*

He continued what he was doing. You tried your best to control yourself not to react. You clenched onto your dress and closed your eyes tightly.

You couldn't lie about the fact that you weren't enjoying that moment with your husband. You were really enjoying it. It was the first time you had this with him. You felt like your heart would explode cuz of the sweet kisses on your neck. You could feel his hot breath hitting your neck making it more intense......

???: Oh! My poor eyes!! I shouldn't have come here.

You both broke what you were doing and you quickly pushed Taehyung. He stumbled but didn't fell. He somehow stood still. Both of your eyes widened when you both saw Mrs Kim smirking

You felt so embarrassed knowing that she saw what you and Taehyung were doing.

Taehyung, on the other hand was feeling shy for the first time trying to hide his shyness. Trying to change the topic

Mrs Kim: Ahhhh my lovely kids I didn't see anything lol. My son finally started to love someone huh? *in a teasing tone*

Taehyung: A-ahhh Aishhh no it's not like that Mom!!

Mrs Kim: Ohh I see *smirks in gucci* Anyways don't feel embarrassed I just came here to grab some water.

Mrs Kim grabbed water from the refrigerator and before she was about leave.....

Mrs Kim: You guys continue what you were doing. Byee my lovely babies....

With that she left.....

Now it was only you and taehyung. It was an awkward moment that time.

Taehyung: *fake coughs* I'll be in my office. If the breakfast is ready, call me *nervous tone*

You tried not to look at him into his eyes and looked down

Y/N: Uhh Ok!

Taehyung left.......

Time Skips.......

At the dining room.....

You all were eating your breakfast quietly.....

Mrs Kim: Oh my lord, Y/N how can you cook such a lovely, delicious, healthy breakfast? This amazing dear!

You smiled...

Y/N: Thank you mom. I'm glad you liked it

Mrs Kim: You need to teach me how you make this.

Y/N: As you say

Mr Kim: We're lucky to have such wonderful daughter like Y/N. Tae is lucky to have her. Now we don't need to be worried about Tae's health as Y/N is here and now she is in charge. *smiles*

Y/N: *smiles back*

Mrs Kim: Of course!!

Taehyung's pov:
I love seeing my parents being this much happy with Y/N. My parents were never this much happy with Yuri. I'm ok i guess having Y/N.....

Mr Kim: Uhh son, there's something i need to tell you.

Taehyung: Yeah sure dad. Say

Mr Kim: Uhh... *looks at Mrs Kim*

Taehyung and you both noticed Mr and Mrs Kim hesitating to say....

Taehyung: Dad what is it? Is anyone bothering you? Tell me I'll take care of it.

Mrs Kim: Son, promise us you won't get angry

Taehyung: It depends mom. Just say it. (He said in an emotionless tone)

Mr Kim: Son, umm y-your br-brother Jinwoon is coming tomorrow. *hesitates, nervous tone*

That's it. That's when Taehyung lost it.

Y/N's Pov:
I noticed Taehyung's eyes darken. His dark orbs, he gritted his teeths while looking down, his hands curled up into fists. He was looking scary as hell....

I noticed Mr and Mrs Kim looking down not wanting to look at Taehyung...

Jinwoon? This name....

Is it-

**BANG**

We all flinched.....

Taehyung banged his fisted hand on the table and got up and left after saying....

Taehyung: I lost my appetite. I'll go to my office room..... (With that he left)

I looked at Mr and Mrs Kim. They looked nervous amd frustrated.....

Y/N: Mom, dad are you guys okay? *worried*

Mrs Kim: We're fine dear.

Mr Kim: I'm sorry on behalf of Tae Y/N. He just doesn't really likes it when Jinwoon is near us...

Y/N: Who is Jinwoon? *curious* (he can't be that right?)

Mrs Kim: Jinwoon is our nephew but we treat him like our son. His parents died in a car accident since then we treat Jinwoon like he is our 2nd son. He is 2 months younger than Taehyung.

Mr Kim: Taehyung hates Jinwoon. He really feels angry and uneasy with him. If we ask him about it, he get more angry and leaves.

Y/N: (in mind: Why does Taehyung feel uneasy? Should I talk to him?)

Y/N: Mom why is Jinwoon coming here?

Mrs Kim: Well dear, he lives in Daegu and he is coming here for some business. He is one of the mafias too but not as strong as Tae. He could've stayed at the hotel but we also care for him that's why he told him to stay here.

Mr Kim: We hope you don't have any problem with it Y/N.

Y/N: Dad, I don't have any problem at all. It's totally upto you guys!

Mr Kim: Thank you dear.

Mrs Kim: My child, could you please go and comfort Taehyung. He loves you, only you can calm him down. Will you?

Y/N: *hesitates* I-.... I'll try.

With that you stood up and went to taehyung's room....

Y/N: (in mind: I hope he understands)....

What was Y/N actually thinking about? Why Taehyung hates Jinwoon? Mysteries never end. Plz be continued to find out

Don't forget to vote and follow. (No hate)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4.2K 53
"What did you think? That I would be scared off by your threats?" I leaned down to him making our faces inches apart. "From now on I'll do what I wan...
142K 4.4K 28
"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. Ashamed! she feel ashamed of herself. neve...
6.2K 616 44
She ran through the corridor and barged into the room without knocking, gaining his attention. "Why?" Her voice broke as she was trying hard not to c...
32K 2K 35
"Why did you make me fall in love again y/n? Why? " "When is it gonna hurt like this? , why did you come into my life, like uninvited? " "Why do I ha...