𝐞𝐲𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦...

بواسطة wctermelcns

。・:*˚:✧。𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐱 𝐨𝐜 "𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮" 𝟔𝟕𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠�... المزيد

𝖊𝖞𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖒
𝖆𝖉𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑 𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖙
𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙.
𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊 // 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖚𝖆𝖑 𝖍𝖚𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘
𝖎.𝖎 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝖎.𝖎𝖎 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊
𝖎.𝖎𝖎𝖎 𝖋𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖘
𝖎.𝖎𝖛 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖓
𝖎.𝖛 𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
𝖎.𝖛𝖎 𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖇𝖚𝖙𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊
𝖎.𝖛𝖎𝖎 𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖆𝖑𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖇𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖘
𝖎.𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
𝖎.𝖎𝖝 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖋 𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉
𝖎.𝖝 𝖉𝖔𝖔𝖒𝖘𝖉𝖆𝖞
𝖎.𝖝𝖎 𝖑𝖊𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝖇𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓
𝖎.𝖝𝖎𝖎 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖟𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗
𝖎.𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎 𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘
𝖎.𝖝𝖎𝖛 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖙
𝖎.𝖝𝖛 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖊𝖓𝖉
𝖎.𝖝𝖛𝖎 𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝖎.𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝖎.𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖔𝖚𝖗
𝖎.𝖝𝖎𝖝 𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖎𝖙
𝖎.𝖝𝖝 𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞
𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖙𝖜𝖔 // 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖇𝖊𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝖎𝖎.𝖎 𝖓𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖈𝖞
𝖎𝖎.𝖎𝖎 𝖘𝖞𝖒𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖞 𝖛𝖘. 𝖊𝖒𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖞
𝖎𝖎.𝖎𝖎𝖎 𝖘𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖛𝖎𝖈𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘
𝖎𝖎.𝖎𝖛 𝖘𝖕𝖑𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖉
𝖎𝖎.𝖛 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖘
𝖎𝖎.𝖛𝖎 𝖓𝖔 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖇𝖞𝖊𝖘
𝖎𝖎.𝖛𝖎𝖎 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝖎𝖎.𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎 𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖋 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊
𝖎𝖎.𝖎𝖝 𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓
𝖎𝖎.𝖝 𝖉𝖊𝖏𝖆 𝖛𝖚
𝖎𝖎.𝖝𝖎 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖘
𝖎𝖎.𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑 𝖔𝖓 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊

𝖎𝖎.𝖝𝖎𝖎 𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖓 𝖋𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞

1.8K 57 5
بواسطة wctermelcns

HAVEN SWUNG OPEN THE LARGE WOODEN DOOR of her family's home in the Victor's Village, calling out to her parents as she discarded her bags by the door. "We're in the kitchen, Hav!" Cecile responded, Haven making her way down the hall, Sawyer following behind her. The blonde was met with a swallowing hug from her mother, whose hands and apron were covered in flour.

"Mommmm!" She groaned, brushing the white powder off of her clothes. "Oh shush!" Cecile laughed, smudging flour on her daughters cheek. "Missed you too mom." Cecile then beckoned Sawyer over, embracing him in a flour-covered hug. Haven cracked a smile, walking over and hugging her dad's shoulders, Shane intently focused on a crossword puzzle. "Happy you kids are home, it's too quiet when you're gone. Fuckin creepy." He chuckled.

"Neither of you bothered to ask what I was doing, but I thought it'd be nice to have everyone over for dinner. Make everyone a good old fashioned home cooked meal. Even the Capitol food can't beat that." Cecile spoke, returning to her cooking.

"Looks great, Mom. M'sure everyone will love it." Sawyer responded, swiping a carrot off of the counter and biting into it. Cecile smacked his hand, the carrot falling back on the counter. "Stop eating my ingredients!" She jokingly scolded. "Alright, alright! I'll go unpack and stay out of your way, Madame Chef." He laughed, backing out of the kitchen, Haven behind him.

Haven dragged her bags up the stairs, before flopping back onto her plush bed. Sawyer appeared a few minutes later, leaning on the doorframe. "Wow. Lots of progress being made in here." He said sarcastically, Haven responding by holding her middle finger up to her brother from her sprawled out position on the bed.

"Have you told Mom and Dad yet? About you and Finnick?" He asked. "Well did I say anything about it downstairs?" She responded, lifting her head up to look at her twin. "No." Sawyer answered. "Well, then there's your answer Sherlock." She quipped back.

"I don't know why I'm nervous to tell them." She groaned, lightly smacking her head back onto the pillow. "You have nothing to worry about, they basically already consider him family, Haven." Sawyer responded, his sarcastic tone replaced with a genuine one. "Ugh, you're right. I hate when you're right." Haven rolled her eyes, chucking a pillow at her brother.

"Oh shit!" Haven heard Cecile exclaim from her spot on the couch. "I'm all out of vanilla extract. I need it for the cake." Her mother groaned. "Mom, relax. I'll go see if Mallory or Finnick has any." She responded. "You're my hero, Hav." Cecile yelled out as Haven walked out the door.

Haven made the twenty yard walk to Finnick's, knocking lightly on the heavy door. The Odair boy opened the door, the corners of his mouth tugging into a smile when he saw Haven standing there. "Hello my beauty." He said as she stepped inside.

"My beauty. That's new." She laughed. "Trying out some nicknames, what d'ya think?" He responded. "It's sweet." She blushed.

"How about honey?"
"Cute."

"Babe? Baby?"
"Also works." She laughed.

"Sweetheart?"
"No, you sound like Haymitch."

"Darling?"
"I like that."

"Angel?"
"You sure I qualify?"

"Sweet cheeks?"
"Too far, Odair. You're done." She scolded playfully shoving him.

Finnick laughed, embracing her from behind. "The last one was a joke, m'love." He laughed. "I like that one the best." She responded, craning her head back to look at him.

"Anyways, I came over here to borrow some vanilla. Mom needs it for the cake she's making for tonight." Haven spoke. "Sure got some in here." Finnick responded, opening up the pantry door, before handing her a small tinted glass bottle. "Speaking of my mom, m'kinda nervous about telling her and my dad at dinner." Haven muttered, looking down at her shoes.

Finnick walked over, lifting her chin with his pointer finger. "Don't be nervous love. Not to be arrogant, but they kind of love me." He smiled reassuringly. "I know, Sawyer said the same thing." She responded. "I have an idea, why don't we go tell them now, that way we don't have to do it in front of everyone later, hm?" He offered, Haven nodding in response, intertwining her hand with his.

"You know? I just realized you never officially asked me to be your girlfriend." Haven laughed. "You'd think me professing my unwavering love to you would've been enough." Finnick responded sarcastically.

"Alright then, Haven Cleary will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend." He questioned. "Well, I guess so." Haven responded, Finnick's face falling slightly. "M'just kidding. Of course I will." She smiled, tilting her head up to kiss him. "Alright, Cleary. Take me home to meet your family." He laughed, Haven smacking him on the back of the head. "Shut up Odair."

Haven walked into her kitchen first, holding the bottle of vanilla out to her mother, as Finnick trailed behind her. Shane still sat at the table, staring at his crossword. "Here, Finnick had some." Haven told her mother, Cecile glancing up to see him standing behind her. "You saved the day." She smiled, pointing at the Odair boy.

An air of silence filled the kitchen, before Haven cleared her throat. "Um, Mom, Dad, I-We have something to tell you." Haven spoke softly. "Finnick and I, we're dating." She smiled, gently grabbing his hand. "Oh thank goodness! It's about time." Cecile laughed, Shane joining in.

"Oh wow, you guys are okay with this?" Haven asked timidly. "Of course, Hav, you're an adult. And you picked yourself a good one." Shane responded. "Although, don't you dare hurt her Odair. I don't care how good you are with a trident, I promise it wouldn't be pretty when I was done with you." He threatens jokingly, but Haven knows part of him is being serious.

"Don't listen to him." Cecile retorted. "Come here you two." She said, opening her arms to hug them both. "I already consider you family, like another son to me." Cecile spoke. Finnick simply nodded, a soft smile spread on his face, knowing his words would fail him at the moment. Cecile's words tugged at his chest, a feeling of warmth at the thought of finally having a family again.

LATER THAT EVENING, the District 4 Victors and the Cleary family sat gathered around the large dining table, covered in plates of homemade potatoes, chicken, vegetables, and freshly baked bread, Cecile's tiered cake placed in the middle. The atmosphere was lively; Chlöe, Garrett, Sebastian and Collin were exchanging in a playful debate, Mallory and Ashlyn conversing with Cecile and Shane and Sawyer telling an animated story to quiet Mags, who happily listened.

Haven reached under the table, holding Finnick's hand in hers, rubbing the back of his hand with her thumb. He smiled at her, before mouthing "I love you", no one else noticing. Haven smiled back at him. Despite all the shit Snow had put, and continues to put her through, the Cleary girl was beyond happy in this moment, surrounded only by love and warmth of both her biological and chosen family. Even in the chaos, she still found the calm in the midst of it, the eye of the storm.

// author's note
haha eye of the storm. roll credits.
hi besties i am back <3 sorry it has been so long since i've updated i just had like noooo inspiration for the longest time but i'm reading the thg books again and it's inspired me💅🏻💅🏻 anyways here is a v wholesome chapter for u guys bc i was MEAN in the last one 😳🤨

if u liked this leave some comments/vote & i promise i will actually try to update soon instead of leaving y'all hanging for months :)

anyways here's what u rly came for:

finnick @ haven:

haven when sawyer is actually right:

mags chilling unbothered at the dinner table:

me writing this at 12am:

ok that's all love u guys bye
- abby

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

25.5K 317 17
HER WORDS WERE AS SWEET AS CANDY if candy was laced with poison [Catching fire] [Finnick Odair x oc] started: 29.3.20 fini...
412K 8.5K 112
• pre-hunger games -> post-mockingjay pt 2 • Finnick Odair X female OC •I edit as I post the chapters (if I can be bothered) A story in which two...
508K 12.2K 22
❝You want me to babysit them for you?❞ ❝A little bit of blood is the least of my worries.❞ ❝I don't care how well I do, I don't care if I get hurt or...
5.3K 95 33
Saylor Odair is twelve years old, and it's the Seventy-Third Annual Hunger Games. Due to her brother being a victor, she never needed to take tessera...