Just Love Me

By lunawaanjai

!A GULFMEW AU! When the bully meets the one who will eventually change him. Mew always bully a new student i... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
CHAPTER 1 - MEW SUPPASIT JONGCHEVEEVAT
CHAPTER 3 - OTW
CHAPTER 4 - GULF KANAWUT TRAIPIPATTANAPONG
CHAPTER 5 - UNEXPECTED MEETING
CHAPTER 6 - FIRST DAY
CHAPTER 7 - NO WAY!
CHAPTER 8 - BE PATIENCE
CHAPTER 9 - KEEPING UP
CHAPTER 10 - THE START
CHAPTER 11 - GETTING CRAZY
CHAPTER 12 - REAL REASON
CHAPTER 13 - BLUSH
CHAPTER 14 - TAKING CARE OF YOU
CHAPTER 15 - SECRETLY LIKING YOU
CHAPTER 16 - GOOD TERMS
CHAPTER 17 - PLEASE, SAY YES
CHAPTER 18 - OFFICIALLY MINE
CHAPTER 19 - FIRST DAY WITH YOU
CHAPTER 20 - BABY
CHAPTER 21 - SISTERS KNOW
CHAPTER 22 - STUDY BUDDY
CHAPTER 23 - A NIGHT WITH YOU
CHAPTER 24 - ESCAPE
CHAPTER 25 - WITH YOU
CHAPTER 26 - LOVE
CHAPTER 27 - DADDYπŸ”ž
CHAPTER 28 - BABYπŸ”ž
CHAPTER 29 - PARENT'S CALL
CHAPTER 30 - BOND
CHAPTER 31 - CHEF MEW
CHAPTER 32 - LAST DAY
CHAPTER 33 - GOING HOME
CHAPTER 34 - GOODBYE, LOVE
CHAPTER 35 - SEPERATED WAYS
CHAPTER 36 - HER
CHAPTER 37 - THE PLANNED VACATION
CHAPTER 38 - JEALOUS BABY
CHAPTER 39 - PRANKSTER
CHAPTER 40 - MYSTERIOUS GUY
CHAPTER 41 - GONE
CHAPTER 42 - THE MEETING
CHAPTER 43 - SNEAKYπŸ”ž
CHAPTER 44 - MOMENTS WITH YOU
CHAPTER 45 - NAUGHTY BABYπŸ”ž
CHAPTER 46 - TRUTH OR DARE
CHAPTER 47 - BABIES
CHAPTER 48 - A DATE WITH YOU
CHAPTER 49 - SEALED PROMISE
EPILOGUE
BOOK 2
(BOOK 2) CH 01 - HAPPY WIFE, HAPPY LIFE
(BOOK 2) CH 02 - EMOTIONAL PREGGY
(BOOK 2) CH 03 - HORMONES πŸ”ž
(BOOK 2) CH 04 - BABY MEW
(BOOK 2) CH 05 - DADDY AND MOMMY
(B.2) CHAPTER 6 - SURPRISE PLAN
(B.2) CHAPTER 7 - MINI DATE
(B.2) CHAPTER 8 - MINI DATE PT.2
(B.2) CHAPTER 8 - QUICKY πŸ”ž
(B.2) CHAPTER 9 - ANNIVERSARY
(B.2) CHAPTER 10 - GENDER REVEAL
(B.2) CHAPTER 11 - STEAMY NIGHTπŸ”ž
(B.2) CHAPTER 12 - MR. TEACHER
(B.2) CHAPTER 13 - MISSING DADDY
(B.2) CHAPTER 14 - HOMEπŸ”ž
(B.2) CHAPTER 15 - OFF FOR WORK
(B.2) CHAPTER 16 - HELLO BABIES!
(B.2) CHAPTER 17 - SHOPPING SPREE
(B.2) CHAPTER 18 - FORGOTTEN PROMISE
(B.2) CHAPTER 19 - MANGO
(B.2) CHAPTER 20 - COMING WITH YOU
(B.2) CHAPTER 21 - NAMES
(B.2) CHAPTER 22 - HIS UNIVERSE (MEW'S BIRTHDAY)
(B.2) CHAPTER 23 - PERFECT GIFTπŸ”ž
(B.2) CHAPTER 24 - JEALOUS DADDY
(B.2) CHAPTER 25 - NEW HOME
(B.2) CHAPTER 26 - MOVING IN
(B.2) CHAPTER 27 - STAY AT HOME
(B.2) CHAPTER 28 - COMPENSATION
(B.2) CHAPTER 29 - EX - FLINGS
(B.2) CHAPTER 30 - QUARREL
(B.2) CHAPTER 31- MOVIE DATE
(B.2) CHAPTER 32 - ANXIOUS BABY
(B.2) CHAPTER 33 - ON - LEAVE
(B.2) CHAPTER 34 - THE LONGEST NIGHT
(B.2) CHAPTER 35 - WELCOME TRIPLETS!
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE:

CHAPTER 2 - LAST DAY

2.4K 120 68
By lunawaanjai

Mew's

After he finished eating, he put his plate on the sink and wear his slippers. I'll kick your ass! He cursed inwardly. He will get his revenge to those two for waking him up in a annoying way. His back still hurts but it's really not that serious.

He went outside and started walking near the beach. He sighed in contentment seeing the breathtaking view. The water is clear and blue and a lot of people starts to swim.

He scanned his eyes everywhere and that's when he saw the two. They are topless and they are talking to a guy. The is wearing the same uniforms of the staff here.

He started walking near them and it's too late for the two to realize that as Mew already is on there back and he both smacked their heads.  They both groaned ans gave him a glare.

Mew just smirked. "Try to do that again, i will throw you two in the sea." He threatened.

"Well, it's our last day today. We should enjoy it!," Jason rub the back of his head. Warren tsked. "It's not our fault that you're a nocturnal,"

"It's really not. But my back hurts!," He complained to the two.

"Maybe because you're old?," Warren smirked playfully. Mew looked at him flatly, not affected of what he said and showed him his middle finger.

"Oh, by the way this is Nate," Mew turned to that guy. He flashed a friendly smile. "Nate," he offer his hand for a handshake which Mew accepted. "Mew,"

"Nice to meet you,"

"Likewise," Mew shrugged with a smile.

"So we are going now," Jason said to Nate. Nate nodded in acknowledgement and they all walked, leaving him as he continue his work.

"Your friend?," Mew asked to the both of them. Jason just snickered and went to wrapped his arms around Mew's nape. "More like, his lover,"

"You piece of shit!," Warren hissed and took off his slippers. Jason immediately run for his life when Warren throw his slippers.

But poor him, he just groaned when the slipper hit his butt, hard. The two just laughed. "Fuck you!," They both heard him shouted.

Mew turned to Warren. "So that's really your lover?,"

"Secret," Warren just said and run to the beach. Mew waited for Jason and when he's near him. They both walked towards the beach. "Is that guy really his lover?," Mew asked.

"No," Jason answered. Mew was about to smack him when Jason stopped him. "It's because our friend there doesn't have balls to confess," he whisper-shouted. "That guy, i mean Nate, he still doesn't know about it. I just knew it just now."

"How?," Mew asked.

"When Nate wiped his sweats. I don't know if he feels the same towards our coy bestfriend but I'm sure that Warren like him," Jason explained.

They just stared at Warren's back who's now having a conversation to a girl, that's ogling their friend's body.

Mew took a deep sigh. "We should help him." They both shared a look and nod at each other.

They're more like a brother to each other. Not by blood but by heart, they might throw curses at each other here and there but when one of them is needing help, they are right away to help.

They have girlfriends before. Some are serious most are not.

And right now, they feel like their friend is serious to that Nate. "But i think it won't be hard. Nate blush along that fucker earlier when he wiped his sweats,"

"Tsk. We should collect him. If what you said was true about to blushing thing, then our friend here must try hard to be good. We don't know, Nate is secretly giving him a glare," Mew just said. They just chuckled afterwards when both of them really simply roamed there eyes everywhere. They saw Nate but he's talking to a customer.

The two went near there friend and lift him, making Warren shock. The two throw him in the sea and the girls are looking at them with wide eyes.

"Our friend is already taken. We're just saving his ass," Jason smiled at the girls. "But if you want, both of us are single," He winked making the girls squealed because of how appealing that wink is.

A girl walked near Mew who's just quite but has a smile on his face. "Hi, may i know your name?," She asked in her sweet voice. The girl has a fair complexion, she's kinda petite but sexy as hell. She's wearing a two piece that has a floral design and her long hair was tied into a messy bun.

But before Mew could answer, Jason pulled him and push him in the water. He coughed because he swallowed some of the sea water. He got up and went to push the two on the water.

Those girls are now forgotten as they just enjoy themselves playing with the water, pushing and pulling each other. Having a mini race. They do everything to enjoy their last day here.

~

Night came and Warren held a party foe everyone. It's started an hour ago and almost all of the people, are enjoying the night. Loud music occupied the whole place and they are just dancing like there's no tommorow.

The three of them are sitting on one of the tables, drinking some booze and having a not so serious talk.

Jason bottoms up his drink and look at Warren. "When will you confess to him idiot?," He asked. They just knew earlier that there friend right here is liking that guy for like 3 years already.

"Seriously? Where did your balls go?," Mew asked. Warren just showed him his middle finger. "If i were you, ho and confess to him,"

Warren tsked. "Easy to say but it's hard to do."

"Men," Jason put a hand one Warren's shoulder. "I know you're afraid to get rejected. I just feel it. But if you didn't confess to him, he might find someone else and you'll really regret it,"

"Yeah, he's right." Mew take a sip on his drink. "Confess to him right now. It's now or never buddy."

Warren sighed. "But what if he'll reject me? We'll i know he's a bisexual, and he won't judge me. But I'm just afraid. I think i can't take it,"

Jason sighed. "Just think about this. Confess to him, then just think about the possible things later. Maybe he will reciprocate the feelings back."

"But what if not?,"

"Stop thinking about it. It might become true," Mew said. Warren just glared at him. "Men, I'm serious. Confess to him now. If he wouldn't like you back, work hard for him to love you,"

"War—I-I mean sir," Nate suddenly went to our table.

"O-Oh? What are you doing here?," Warren asked. "W-Well, Sir Jason told me earlier to come to here by this time," he said and sheepishly smile.

Jason and Mew simply stood up. "We'll go for now okay?,"

"You two—!,"

"Thanks us lateurrr!," They shouted and run to save there ass.

They run until they reach near the sea side. They took a deep breath and took of their slippers and they sat on it. "Now what are we gonna do here?," Mew asked.

"Do you have your phone?," Jason asked. Mew nodded. "Great, wait for me I'll go get my phone. We'll play mobile games," he then laughed evily afterwards.

Mew just shook his head and when Jason disappeared, he sighed and look at the starry night. The full moon is shining brightly up there. It's quite cold here and he just hug his knees.

While he's waiting for Jason, he saw a guy walking, his head hang low. He's wearing a blue floral polo shirt which is unbuttoned. Underneath was a black t-shirt and he's wearing a black short.

Mew is just looking at him. He suddenly felt intrigued. He can't see the guy's face because of his bangs. He looked everywhere to see if Jason is coming but none. So he decided to stood up and was about to come near the guy when the guy starts to walk back from where he came. Mew just frowned and sat back.

~
Who do you think is the guy?🙈👀😆

Thanks for the support guys❤️
Let me know your thoughts about the chapter in the comment section😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 7.6K 25
Gulf is an Orphan or that's what he thinks he is, which is struggling in his daily life, currently in college with two part time jobs. A very quiet a...
328K 19.2K 40
One second ,I'm sitting in the first row of my stepbrother wedding watching the man he is going to marry standing with flower bouquet in his hands. I...
110K 6.6K 41
Kanawut. in business world, they call him the Devil. And it was true in every sense of the word. He was cold, ruthless, blunt, fearless, merciless. B...
95.5K 5.6K 43
Gulf was just going to school and going through his classes just like any other day. He didn't expect to go to school and get confessed to by an alph...