💜THE BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY💜- A...

By missshruti13

What if Karna had strong friendship with Duryodhan as well as Kauravas that they believed him more than Shaku... More

💗PROLOGUE💗
🔥BIRTH OF THE SURYAPUTRA🔥
💜THE BLOOMING FRIENDSHIP😍
THE CHANGED DURYODHAN??
KARN MET PANDAVAS
💗KARN AND THE ROYALS💜
😍START OF THE JOURNEY😍
🔥MEETING OF LORD PARASHURAM 🔥
😈ENTRY OF SHAKUNI😈
💜GIFT FOR DURYODHAN💜
🔥PARASURAMA SHISHYA🔥
🔥🔥MRITYUNJAY KARNA 🔥🔥
💜IMPORTANT CASTS💜
💜 PERKS OF BEING SURYAPUTR 💜
👑WAY TO ROYAL LIFE👑
🔥THE HANDSOME AND MYSTERIOUS BOY 🔥
😝HASTINAPUR'S BRAT😝
🥺SEARCHING ASHWATHAMA🥺
💜WHEN THIRD ONE BECOMES A BRAT TOO💜
💥VASUSEN IS A DANGEROUS KING💥
💜{HE- WHO ENTERED MAGATH}💜
💥HE-WHO SLAYED THE KINGS💥
🙂DEFEAT OF DRUPAD🙂
🥰THE ELDER BROTHERS VISIT🥰
💜THE DAY BEFORE CORONATION💜
❤️((CORONATION PART-1))❤️
💜((CORONATION PART-II))💜
🙂MAYA-THE FLUTE🙂
🫤SULKING LITTLE PANDAV🫤
😭 THE EMOTIONAL DEPARTURE 😔
🐜 LITTLE ANT🐜
❤️ PRANKSTERS MEET EACH OTHER❤️

💗SUYO IN KARN'S HOME💜

3.5K 198 73
By missshruti13

It has been 3 days since the breakfast. Karn not only bonded with Gandhari but also bonded with Dhritarashtra well. It seems like both King and Queen gave almost all the responsibility of Kauravas to Karn itself. If Karn came on the morning after helping his mother, he returned only after sunset. The Kauravas also helped Karna with their own lesson scrolls sometimes and they were all seen in Library studying something with interest.

Karn was very much strict when it comes to discipline. He literally made Duryodhan to clean his own chamber telling Dasis not to clean it. Duryodhan who had his reputation of arrogant Prince cleaned his entire chamber whining and getting swats from his bestfriend. On the other hand, The other kauravas became good boys on seeing this. If Karn has the ability to control Duryodhan, then there is no way they will escape his wrath if they disobey. Everything is fine and the Palace was filled with giggles and laughter always...

Gangaputra Bhishma was walking through the corridor in deep thoughts. He saw a caged bird and a brilliant idea struck his mind. He took that caged bird and went inside his study chamber and ordered Dasi to fetch Karn.

When Dasi ordered Karna to meet Bheeshma, he was confused as well as shocked but deciding to confront, he steadily walked inside and politely bowed before Bheeshma. Bheeshma smiled saying,"Take that bird Karn along with cage. I thought you'll like it!!" Karn looked surprised for a moment but slowly took the cage admiring a bird suddenly his face turned sour. He asked,"Mahamahim!! Is this bird is for me permanently? Or should I return to you afterwards!?"

Bheeshma looked surprised for a moment saying,"It's for you, Vasusen! Have it!" That's it. Karna slowly opened the cage saying,"Fly away!" It took only few seconds for the bird to realize the cage is opened. It gave an exciting sound and opened its wings joyfully before flying away....

He turned towards Bhishma saying,"I always want everyone to be happy, Mahamahim! Now see how happy the bird is!" Bheeshma looked him for a moment saying,"Come and sit here, Karn!!" Karn sat before him obediently and Bheeshma said,"Why would you do that?? There is a possibility that big birds may attack it. It's safe here, right??" Karna looked at him saying,"Are you purposefully testing me, Mahamahim??" Bheeshma looked at him surprised.

Bheeshma noticed the 9 year old looking at the sun without hesitation thoughtfully saying,"Maybe there are threats Mahamahim! But the bird has freedom...the freedom will never be equal to food and care we give it. The bird needs freedom more than our care!"

And Pitamah dropped the idea of giving another test. This answer gave him all the best qualities of Karn. He asked,"Do you wish to study further??" Karna nodded his head saying,"Yes Mahamahim! I heard about Lord Parashuram! I'm going to go to him!"

Bheeshma gave one shocked look towards the boy. He said,"Kid! There is no way he will accept you. You are not a Brahman!!" Karn stood up saying,"I'll make him accept somehow!! I'm known for my stubbornness!!"

Saying so, he moved away resulting Bheeshma to give a amused look at the boy's retreating form. He shook his head in disbelief. His guru is equally stubborn. He thought to himself,"Gurudev! You are in a predicament!! A rascal is coming to see you!"

When Karn returned home that day after saying goodbye to King, Queen and Kauravas, Radha was waiting for him to give him food. He washed his face, hands and legs. He and his father sat together while his mother served them food.

He then served food for his mother and slowly asked," Mata! I need to go to meet Lord Parashuram for education. Can I go??" Radha looked at him with wide eyes while Adhirath strictly said,"Vasu! You're overestimating yourself. You are from charioteer family, remember and Guru Parashuram do not teach low caste people!" Karn face dimmed while Radha gave one warning look to her husband.

Adhirath sighed saying,"Vasu, Just because you became Kauravas's friend doesn't change your status, Kid! We must know our limits. But since I'm your father, I'll give you permission to go but I'll drop you in the place, you are not allowed to go alone!" Karn stood up in happiness saying,"Thank you, thank you so much Pitashree!" Saying so, he washed his hands and ran outside resulting Radha to shout,"VASU! EAT AND GO!!" But Karn already went away.... Both Adhirath and Radha Fondly shook their head at their excited son.

Radha asked,"Swami! Why are you always belittling him? We definitely know he has royal blood!!" Adhirath looked at her softly saying,"I don't want our Vasu to be hurt, Radha! Yes, he's from royal family but we didn't know who's that, right?? This society is cruel, very cruel Radha and our Vasu is too innocent to face that. I hope Guru Parashuram will not be harsh on him. Afterall We know the Lord's temper". Both the parents looked at each other comfortingly worried for their only son, their only angel!!

Karn who went outside went to River Ganga and happily swinging his legs in water. His heart was singing and he felt giddy inside. He prayed,"May Lord Parashuram accept me as a pupil! This is my only wish, Mata Ganga! I want to be one of the best warriors in this world".

He returned to home late night and was giddily rolling in his bed but heard someone walking...no no hold on. Some one sneaking his house. He slowly got up and tried to attack the intruder but got shocked when he saw sheepish Duryodhan smiling at him. Karn closed his parents's room softly and whisper-yelled,"What the hell suyo! What are you doing here??"

Duryodhan pushed his friend out of the way entering inside the house talking,"Oh come on Mitr, is this how you welcome your friend. Go go! Get me some water!!" Karn went inside and got some water while Duryodhan watched the house deeply. It is a very simple house with 4 rooms, a kitchen and a bathroom. There were lots of paintings with Karn's name in it. The house is very clean and Duryodhan found it very warm and welcomed.

He drank the water from Karna and exclaimed, "God mitr! How did you jump from the wall?? I nearly broke my back...luckily I..." Karn exclaimed,"YOU DID WHAT?? Duryodhan if you didn't break your back, I'm going to break it now! How irresponsible you! I..." On the other hand, Duryodhan let Karna to pamper him a lot with a smiling face..Huh! Atleast somebody cares!!

After applying some medicines over Duryodhan's scratches, Karna swatted Hastinapur's feared prince on his head mumbling about his stupidity. He sat beside him asking,"So, what happened? Why did you came??" Duryodhan suddenly said,"Oh that! I'm very hungry, Mitr!" Karna looked at him friend in horror. He exclaimed in a loud voice,"What the heck Suyo! You haven't ate anything??"

His voice woke up both his parents. Duryodhan kicked Karn muttering him as stupid. He stood up hurriedly looking at the two parents of his best friend. But seeing Karna's frozen expression, Duryodhan rolled his eyes but said,"Pranipaat Mata! I...." Adhirath exclaimed,"Prince Duryodhan! You should not be here alone, I'll leave you in Palace.. please Prince!" Duryodhan looked at Karn who softly said,"Mata! Suyo is hungry. Can you get him some food?"

Radha's motherly concern took over and she concernedly said,"Prince! You should eat at correct time. Wait a minute! Can you please wait, I'll get you some Rotis?!"

When his Mata went away, Karna sternly asked,"Why you didn't have food? What are you thinking of yourself??" Duryodhan looking at Adirath asked,"Can I call you Pitashree because Karn is my mitr!?" Adhirath for a moment was shocked by the nervous look of Duryodhan. Prince never had any emotions in his face except anger was requesting him and he just nodded his head.

Duryodhan smiled brightly at the heads of charioteer saying,"Pitashree!! How in the name of God you're managing him in this house. I....Ouch! That hurts Mitr!!" Karn again asked,"Are you purposefully skipping my question, BRAT??"

Duryodhan looked at him in surprise while Adhirath looked at his son in shock. Karna still didn't budge. He said,"Oh Please! I already said my conditions to you before you became my friend. Then learn to adjust with it. I will even beat you to make you discipline. Lord Shiva! Why am I behaving like a mother hen??" Duryodhan laughed saying,"Because you are the one. Imagine the girl marrying you,...."

Karn swatted his friend's head saying, "Shut up, Suyo! Eat and go before dawn. Dasi will knock your chamber by sunrise, right??" At the same moment, Radha entered with Rotis serving Duryodhan in a very simple plate saying,"I'm sorry, Prince! I don't know what you'll like but next time if you come I'll make you a grand feast. Forgive me.."

Duryodhan exclaimed,"Mata! Dont call me Prince. Call me by my name. This is awesome. Give me! I think I'll even eat an elephant now!" Karn served water and sat beside Duryodhan fanning the prince. Duryodhan took one bite and moaned at the taste. He exclaimed,"Mata! Your hands are magical!!" He took one piece stretching to Karn who said,"What now, idiot??"

Duryodhan forcefully pushed Roti in his friend's mouth saying,"I thought you'll love to eat from my hands. And between Why are you fanning me?? You are my mitr not a dasi, you boar!" Karn sarcastically said, "Prince of Hastinapur! You mistaken me! I was fanning for myself. You happen to get some air out of it! Don't flatter yourself!!"

Duryodhan looked at Radha whining,"Mata! See, how cruel he is!!" Radha and Adhirath shook their head fondly at this interaction. Their Vasu can change anyone's heart with his kindness and smile....

Atlast Duryodhan after finishing 10 Rotis washed his hands and said,"Huh! My stomach is full! The Palace maids suck in cooking" Adhirath stood up to take chariot but Duryodhan exclaimed,"Pitashree no! I sneaked out of the Palace. So I'll sneak back. Nono..Mitr don't come with me! I'm a big boy!!" Karn giving fan to his mother said,"Mata! I'll be back".

Karn sneaked Duryodhan inside his chamber and returned home. Prince Duryodhan will surely make him old soon.... but a fond smile graced his lips. He muttered,

Sleep well, Mitr Suyo!!

On the other hand, Duryodhan fell on his cozy bed like a starfish with a content smile. He closed his eyes muttering,

Sleep well Mitr Karn!!

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hey all! Hope you has wonderful week. If not, don't worry, next week will be good..👍😁

Ok! Karn is a motherhen🤭🤭. Duryodhan is a brat🤣🤣. Funny right?? But soon we all will see overprotective Duryodhan too...

Karn is going to Lord Parashuram. I'm excited!! You are??🤔🤔

What are your favorite moment in this chapter?? Tell your thoughts in comments... ❣❣❣

See you soon. I'm not going to give you any promise about update. But I'll try my level best to give you soon.

Please vote and comment. It gives me enthusiasm to continue next chapter... see you soon.

Take care!
Yours,
Author Shruti 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 17.5K 80
❎Do Not Read before reading the 1st book of the series.❎ Drisana has started her journey to Indraprasth. After finding her place finally in Dwapar yu...
138K 7K 42
Cover credit : @Sassy_Nightangle Draupadi was a well-known princess of Panchal and queen of Indraprastha, after the great war of Gurushetra she becam...
48.8K 2.1K 44
What if Abhimanyu learns of a secret buried deep in time - one not even his family knows about? The secret of SURYAPUTRA KARNA What would happen whe...
16.1K 967 67
This is a fanfiction introducing one of the Sister of The Great Pandavas Everyone knows about the Great Mahabharat, but I have added a twist by intro...