Flames of Lust

By JacquettaCarter

You wipe the cold sweat from your hairline and take a deep breath before knocking on the door. "Come in," the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 2

745 14 0
By JacquettaCarter

The warmth of the sun caress your face as it peers through your curtain. You stretch your arms upward and yet let out a loud yawn. You slap the snooze button in your alarm clock and hop out of bed. You walk to the closet and pick out your work class for today settling for a nice grey pencil skirt with a burgundy turtleneck detail paired with black pumps. You walk to bathroom to quick shower and brush teeth before making a light breakfast consisting of scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast. -ding- "Good morning Y/N, can you stop the café and grab me an iced americano with an extra shot expresso before coming into work," Endeavor texted. "Sure, thing boss," you replied back before exiting your apartment. The bus ride to work was unusually fast as it made its why down the road. You exit at your stop and head towards the café. "Hello ma'am how can I help you today," the barista asked. "Hello, can I get an iced americano with an extra shot of espresso and mocha Frappuccino with extra mocha drizzle," you replied. "Yes, you can coming right up," she before making your drinks. The barista complete your order and hands it to you.

You exit and make your way down the large office building and rush inside to get away from the cold gust of wind. You say hello to the receptionist and make your way to the elevator the sound of heels echoed against the tile floor as you made your way down the hall towards Endeavor office. You let out a deep breath before knocking on the large oakwood door. "Come in," the husky voice called out from the other side of the door. "Good morning sir, here's the iced americano with an extra shot of espresso you asked for. I would say I hoped you slept well but from the looks of what you order it seemed like you didn't," you chuckle softly. "Thanks, here's the money I owe you for the drink," he say reaching for his wallet. "oh, that's ok just take it as a kind gesture," you said sitting across from him. "Ok here's your work for today I'm going to show how to properly do the paperwork inside of actually filing them away. I usually will have other people to teach you this but since I'm doing desk duty today, I decided to help you.

"Oh, ok on the job training with the boss I like that," you smiled. Enji felt his heart rate rise a little when you smiled. He cleared throat and began to go over the basic instructions about filling out the classified paperwork. You sat there soaking up all the knowledge that escaped his lips. "Ok do you understand everything," he asked. "yup I pretty sure I can handle it," you reassure him. "Ok just because it kind of light right now it doesn't mean that won't pick up and become hectic, if you being to feel overwhelmed just let me know and I will help you out," he stated. You nodded your head and began to start with your task. The clock on the wall ticked loudly as the time passed and you guys sat in silence. Hours has passed and you felt the pain of hunger creep up. 'I hope my stomach don't growl while it's this fucking quiet' you thought to yourself. As soon as thought popped up in your head the loud grumbling of your stomach filled the silence of the spacious office. "Sounds like someone is hungry," he chuckled lightly. You hid your face in paperwork as blush of embarrassment spread across your face. "There's no need to be feel embarrassed how about we stop for a while and order some take out. How about some sushi my treat," he stated. "That would be nice," you smiled. "ok than its settle," he said while ordering food through the app.

"Hello Mr. Endeavor, your food is here," his receptionist said while walking into the office and placed the food on desk before exiting. He pulled the food from the bags and your mouth began to water at the sight of it. "Please, no need to be shy help yourself," he gestured to you. "Thank you for the meal," you said while picking a piece of tuna sashimi. The fish is flavorful as it seems to melt in your mouth and dance on your tastebuds. You let a satisfied mewl and do a tiny dance in your seat. "It must be really tasty," he smiled. "It really is," you chuckled. "How about a drink to compliment the meal," he said walking to his in-office bar. "Um I'm not really drinker but since the workday is almost over one drink wouldn't hurt," you smiled. He walked over carrying a bottle of sake and two glasses. He pour two glasses and hand one over to you. "Cheers to you on your new job let me official welcome to the team," he smiled. "Cheers!" you smiled. You guys drink, eat and talk as the time flew by. "Ok I think I had one too many drinks," you say as your voice slur a little. "Yeah, I think so to," he said taking the glass from you. "Are you hot? It's kind of hot in here," you say pulling on your turtleneck.  "Don't pull on the collar you're going to stretch out your pretty shirt," he says pulling your hand away from it.

You felt your heat cheeks at his slightest touch as your pounded against your chest. His muscular fingers gripped you chin softly and so you can look him in the eyes. You tried to advert his gaze by looking away, but you couldn't pull yourself out of the 'hypnosis' he had you under. His piercing blue eyes stared into yours as you felt a lump rise up in your throat. He ran the pad of his thumb across your bottom lip. It felt soft against his calloused finger. His cock twitched against his thigh as he watched your chest rise in short burst. He thought about how you would moan as he suckled on your sweet nipples. How bad he wanted to grind his throbbing cock against your cunt. You felt the hotness of his breath on the shell of your ear as he pulled you into an embrace. You head nestled against his chest as you felt his hand rest on the small of your back. Your mind began to flood with thoughts of how his cum while taste on your taste buds. How his cock would feel thrusting in and out of you as cum over and over again. You clench your thighs together as your clit began to throb.

He cups your face and softly kisses your cheek. He looks you in your eyes as they glaze over with lust. You mind is longer under the influence of alcohol but have been overpowered by the aching desire to feel him deep inside pulling pleasure from your body. You grab him by the chin and brush your lips against his before softly kissing him. He pulls a soft wad of your hair tilting your head back to gain better access to your mouth. He begins to kiss you slowly and passionately as his tongue darts in your mouth. You begin to suckle soft on his tongue that still had the faint taste of alcohol. You moan into his mouth as he grab the curvature of your ass. You pull away from breaking the kiss as you catch your breath. You look at him biting your lip as run your fingertips gracefully over you breast feeling how erect your nipples are through your bra. Enji lifts you up and lay you down on his desk nestling in between your thighs while squeezing the soft flesh of it. You pull him on top of you and being to thrust your hips up to grind your greedy clit against him. Your eyes grow wide as you feel his throbbing cock against you. "What's the matter sweetheart?' he asked as he kissed you. "I didn't know that your cock was that big, I can feel the length and girth of it and to be honest it's kind of intimidating," you moaned against his lips. You felt his hips thrust into you as those forbidden words escaped your lips. "I'm desperately trying to hold myself back but you saying things like that makes me want to feral," he groaned. He pulled you off the desk and wrapped your legs around his waist as he sat in his massive office chair.

He pulls your shirt up over your chest and began to leave soft kisses against your breast as he gently caress them in his massive hand. You bite your bottom lip to stifle your moan as your fingers thread at his red hair. You pulled your skirt up around your waist to expose the black lace panties you were wearing and began to grind your needy cunt on his muscular thigh. It didn't take long for the sound of squelching to come from in between your thighs to fill your eardrums as you let out breathless moans. He remove his head from your breast as he pushes you back so your arms are resting on his desk so he can get a better view of your exposed body. His eyes scanned every inch of your curves taking a mental note of everything. He put his hand on the small of your back to help you grind your messy cunt against his thigh. "Endeavor please," you moaned. "Please what? What are you trying to ask me for?" he asked as he begin to bounce his leg and flex his thigh. "I want to help you feel good too," you said breathlessly. "Is that I'm doing to you? Am I making your slutty pussy feel good?" he smirked. "Mmm... you making feel s'good," your voice slur. Enji throbbing cock begins to ooze precum coating the inside of his thigh. He unfasten his pants and pull his thick cock from his soiled boxers and began to stroke the shaft slowly collect as much precum from the tip using at as lube. Your pussy clench around emptiness as watch the scene unfold in front of you.

He picks you up and places you back on the desk and lines his cock to cunt and slap it against your engorged clit. "You don't know how bad I want to shove my dick into your perfect pussy; balls deep and make you cry out in the pain and pleasure of it, but you are going to have to settle with me just grinding against it," he said with a sadistic smile. You nod your head sheepishly as you swallow and audible gulp. He began to thrust against you nice and slow causing you to arch your back away from the desk. He looked down at as your face twist in pleasure as moans escaped your sweet lips filling the air. His fingers graced your lips and command you to suck. You quickly complied and started by nibbling slightly on the pad of his fingers then started to swirl your tongue around before taking them in your mouth. You keep taking as much of his fingers into your mouth as you can, letting your drool spill from your lips as you suck. He groans as you start to suck a little harder while grinding his cock against your cunt. "You look so fucking sexy like this your pretty little mouth around my fingers. I cant wait to feel your soft lips around my cock," he groans. A soft whimper escape your throat to thought of that happening. To the thought of tasting his cum as the stickiness slid your throat. "Did your pussy clench because of what I said? Don't lie because I felt it," he smiled. You nod your head as you confess as you began to thrust your hips in unison with his to grind your clit harder against his cock. "Mmm baby you feel so good," you moan. "You sound so fucking sexy when you moan like that my little flame," Enji groans.

"I want to see your face twist in pleasure as you cum from just grinding against my dick," he moans into your mouth. You felt a familiar sensation raise in the pit of your core. "Wait. Wait I'm going to cum," you squirmed from his cock. "It's ok my little flame just let the orgasm wash over you," he instructed. You tried to rebuttal but your left there panting and moaning his name as your cunt clenched around emptiness. "Baby I'm going to cum," you moan. "Do it let me feel you cum against my fucking dick. Cum right fucking now," he commands. Your back arches as your pussy flutter as his cock rubs your sensitive clit as an intense orgasm crash over you as thick ropes of cum lands on your stomach. In the back of Enji mind he knew he went too far but his head was too far gone to care at the moment as he watched you catch your breath. He pulls you to his chest as he pets your head and whisper sweet nothings in your ear. He exit the room and returns with a hot washcloth and clean between your thighs as he kiss them tenderly and then clean his cum of your stomach. He helps you fix your clothes before you both exit the office. You guys stood in silence in the elevator and even when agreed to drop you off you the silence remained. Once you reached your apartment you waved goodbye and made your way inside. "I can't believe what happened tonight, but I don't regret it," you sighed as you made your way to your room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 6.7K 66
๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ข๐š (๐™ฃ.) ; ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š'๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™™๐™ง๐™–๐™ฌ๐™ฃ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š; ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ...
34.5K 1.4K 43
Y/n L/n, a pro hero on the rise, recruited for Endeavor Agency as his secretary. What happens when your feelings of hatred for the man gets turned ar...
651 58 15
Dabiร—Reader Or the story of two broken souls, scared with the wounds from their demons, playing a dangerous game of love and trust. - You are back fr...
43.9K 2.4K 16
โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚ ใ€Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐“๐€๐Š๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐‚๐„๐’ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐„๐‘๐•๐„ ใ€ โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚ On a person's 18th birthday, a counter rev...