Future Days (Spiderwitch)

By Kittenshine

What if Scarlet witch never joined the Avengers but when she did vision betrayed her. She is now the Avengers... More

Running away
Who is she?
Getting to know each other
This can't be happening....Not again
Still have hope
An assassin is born
A long night (Part 1)
A long night Part 2
What have I done....
Can't make the same mistake
Getting closer
I'm so tired
Wanda?
She's back

Saying goodbye to memories

695 12 26
By Kittenshine

Peter POV (6 months since Wanda died)

It's been hard dealing with the fact that Wanda is gone but everybody has been so supportive of me and I have had the time to tell May about Wanda except for the part that I'm Spider-Man, me and MJ have gotten really close these past couple of months and she's been really supportive of me we are actually going on our first date today and I couldn't be more happier but the pain of losing Wanda still burns in my heart.

Wanda POV

'I don't know how long it has been in here as I have been clinging on to the hope that maybe I'll see Peter one day and maybe he'll save me. For the past few months I would be tortured at what seemed like daytime and Skip would he would- he was actually assaulting me every night and even one time he's kissed me. I panicked because my favorite memory of Peter is when we had our first kiss, skip took all of my first except for my first kiss and for that reason I barely got an hour of sleep as I felt disgusted with myself..... Peter, when are you going to come for me?' I thought as Strucker entered, I was too physically and emotionally exhausted to care "Good morning Wanda" he said as I could hear the happiness in his voice but I didn't care so I didn't respond. I then hear footstep approaching me as he grabbed my face and forces me to look at him "It looks like you finally broke" he said with a smirk as be harshly remove his hand from my face "And just in time too because our investors are saying that it's taking so long, so thank you Miss Maximoff" he said "Now let's go ahead and begin phase two" he said as four guys came in with a wheel stretcher and cut the rope that are binding my hands and I collapse to the ground to see my hands for the first time in months as I see my wrist is red , I then felt one of the guys pick me up and put me down on the stretcher as the other's bind my hands, legs and neck constricting my breathing. I looked up at the concrete ceiling as I felt the stretcher going up and started moving.

After a few minutes we made it into a room that looked like a checkup room. 'I think that's what they're called. I haven't been to one since I was a kid so I'm not sure.' I thought as they unbuckle the leather strap and put me on this metallic chair with a light above it so the rest of the room is pretty much dark, they then strap me down with leather straps again on my arms and legs as there's guards all over the room but just then I see a man and a lab coat coming as well as another person but they're too far in the dark that I can't see them. Once the man in the lab coat comes closer I can see that it is skip and I look at him terrified as images flash through my mind of what he did to me as he only smiled at me 'No no not again' I thought as I tried to move but my legs and arms were unable to move but I didn't care as I started moving more feeling my ankle and wrist starting to hurt. Then my face turned terrified to rage, I don't know why I felt rage at that moment but I was so angry about what he had done to me and took my first time away from me that all the rage from Ultron killing my brother came out all at once. I look at skip with the *I'm going to kill you* face but he just started chuckling at my attempt to go free but stop once I actually break out of all of the leather straps and grabbed a scalpel from the metal tray next to me and stabbed his eye as he screamed in pain, I just smiled but I wasn't done yet so I push him to the ground and start stabbing him 28 times blood splattering on my face and my clothes but I didn't care as I continues to stab him smiling like a maniac. 'You fucking psychopath I hate you. I hate you. I hate you! I HATE YOU?!' I thought as I keep on stabbing him and nobody didn't stop me until my movements got slow as I got tired, so I stopped stabbing him all together but weirdly enough I wanted to continue stabbing him see the fear in his eyes makes me feel all warm inside. I then realized what I have done and drop this scalpel "Oh no what have I done" I said as I put my bloody hands in my hair "Nice work Miss Maximoff you may have some potential" Strucker said as I then felt something hit me in the back of my neck knocked me out

Dream

I wake up to the sun shining in my eyes and I sit up looking around to see I'm in some sort of flower field "Where am I?" I asked looking around confused about how I got here, I then looked to my right to Spidey laying down beside me "Peter?" I asked as he turn to look at me "Yes" he said as I look at him in shock and once he saw that he immediately sat up "What? What is it?" He asked worriedly but I didn't say anything and just hugged him tightly as he hugged me back hesitantly "Are you okay?" He asked confused as snuggle my head in the crook of his neck and tears started to stream down my face onto his shoulder as I began to sob. "Things haven't been so good Pete" I said between sobs as he rubs my back in circles to comfort me. After a few minutes of sobbing I removed my head from the crook of his neck and Peter put his hand on my cheek "Hey what's wrong?" He asked concerned as he wipe my tears away "Things haven't been so great Pete and I don't know if I can get through this without you or anyone" I said trying to calm myself down as we both fell silence only hear the wind in the trees and I look down until Peter grab my chen and lead my face to face his "Wanda you are very strong okay and you will get through this" he said "But what if I'm not strong enough" I not knowing if I could do it "Pain is temporary so what I'm trying to tell you can't give up and you can't give in" he said as it comfort me a little bit but then I sense something happening so I look to my left to see things are being consumed by darkness and I am immediately turned back towards Peter "Pete what's happening?" I said as I looked back towards him and he sighed "I guess it's time" he said as I looked at him confused "Time for what? What's happening Peter?" I asked "I am only in your conscience and you're currently being hooked up to a memory wiper" he said and once he said that my heart dropped "That mean I would forget you" I said as tears filled my eyes "I don't want to forget you Peter, my memories with you and my family when they were still alive it's all that keeping me sane right now, I don't -" l said but I was interrupted by Peter cupping my cheeks as he touch my cheek"I know I know bu-"he said but I interrupted him "Promise me promise me one day we'll find each other" I said my voice breaking as he look hesitant to say anything and remove his hand from my cheek "Promise me!" I said more demanding "I can't promise anything Wanda" he said sadly "I know" I said sadly as the darkness comes closer "But since it's just a dream one last time" I said as I put my hand on his cheek and leaned into kiss him and he kissed me back, the kiss was short but sweet as we backed away from each other my hand still on his cheek "I love you Pete" I said softly as he disappeared in front of my eyes and the darkness consumed everything except for me.

End of dream

I wake up confused as I look around to see some sorts of guards with guns in their hands except for one "Where am I?" I asked as a memory flash in my mind of someone torturing me and I noticed that someone's blood is on me but weirdly I felt some type of pride in the blood that's on me not knowing who it is "You're at home of course" somebody said as a guy steps in the light I recognize him as the one that's been torturing me but I didn't show him I was afraid "Hello Scarlet" he said as I realized I don't know my name 'I guess that's my name' I thought "Yes" I responded hesitantly as emotion for the guards to unbuckle me "These are your work partner and it's okay if they hit you or drug you that they means they love you and want you to do better" he said as he talked to me like I'm a little kid "Excuse me how old am I?" I asked as the guards finish unbuckling the leather straps on my arms, legs, torso and neck "17" he said as I sat up on the metal bed 'Then why I don't I remember anything about my life' I thought "Now come on we have some work to do" he said as I get off the metal bed, once I stand on my two feet it felt like I have been walked in a while but I decided to push through it and follow him the guards following right behind us "To go and do some training" he said "What is the training for?" I asked "For to prepare you for work" he said "May I ask what we do for work" I asked as we made our way into a gym like room with weapons and guns "We are here to protect important figures as well as stop anyone who tries to stop us because we're trying to save lives" he said as I only nodded in response "That's why you're here for. You're going to protect them but first you need to be trained and master every art of combat and weapons, so you're going to train 6 days a week and once you're ready we'll meet again" he said as he turn around to leave but stop "A piece of advice don't ask questions just do it" he said as the guards exit the room as well. I turned around and walked towards the table of weapons until "Before you even think about touching those weapons you need to master hand to hand combat" a man's voice said as I turned into the direction of where the voice was coming from "Who are you?" I asked the man "That's it's not important what is important that we start your training immediately" he said "Okay when do we start" I said "Follow me" he said as I was do as I was told and he let me into the middle of the room but immediately turn around and punched me in the face 'I guess now' I thought as we begin training

Time skip

After training I was so exhausted and covered in bruises as the two guards escorted me to a cell, I entered the cell without a fight as I knew what they were going to do to me if I didn't comply. The guards closed the cell door locking it and walked away as I sat down next to a loose pole next to my bed which is pretty much just a blanket on the ground. I sat down on the blanket or bed as I looked at the direction of the door and couldn't really see anything outside except for a little tray thing. For when they give me my food I guess "So you're new here" female voice ask me "I'm sorry what?" I asked confused "The pole" the female voice said as I turned to the loose pole in the wall. "Oh umm yes I am I guess sorry to ask this but what's your name" I said "Polaris.You?" She asked "Umm Scarlet" I said "You sound unsure" she said "Well it's just I don't remember anything about my past except for being here" I said "Me too but our past lives are probably horrible and that's why we can't remember" she suggested but I could hear that she is unsure about what she just said "Probably but it's nice to meet you Polaris" I said "Nice to meet you too Scarlet, I have a feeling we are going to be good friends" she said and a flash of someone saying 'I promise' and it sounded like a male voice and I felt some sorts of joy but all of the sudden I felt a sharp pain in my head "Ow " I said as I put my hands on my head but one question still lingers in my mind 'Who was that?'

---------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone! Sorry for the late update but the new chapter is here and also this Saturday on Christmas day will be the Christmas special ⛄🦌🎄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 1.2K 78
Y/n Stark, the 15 year old daughter of Tony Stark, has been isolated from the world. The only people who know about her, her parents and godparents...
11.7K 621 65
Wanda Maximoffxfemale reader Y/nxWanda Y/n Summers had a troubled past. She had lost so much, but her past seems to always be at her heels. She decid...
4.7K 169 11
This is book 7/7 in my SpiderWitch Series Wanda and Peter no longer know each other as they used to, no more love story, no more comfort that they b...
13.9K 460 23
This is book 6/7 to my SpiderWitch series Peter and Wanda's identities just got revealed and things take a drastic turn on the couples relationship...