π…π€π•πŽπ‘πˆπ“π„ 𝐒𝐳𝐚𝐧𝐚

By S1NN3RH4LL

ζœ¬ε‘½; 𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 ! 𝐒𝐳𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦 ! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 izana favors his student.. to the po... More

# : 𝟎𝟎𝟎
# : 𝟎𝟎𝟏
# : πŸŽπŸŽπŸ‘
# : πŸŽπŸŽπŸ’
# : πŸŽπŸŽπŸ“
# : πŸŽπŸŽπŸ”
# : πŸŽπŸŽπŸ•
# : πŸŽπŸŽπŸ–
# : πŸŽπŸŽπŸ—
# : 𝟎𝟏𝟎
# : 𝟎𝟏𝟏
# : 𝟎𝟏𝟐
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ‘

# : 𝟎𝟎𝟐

2.1K 112 170
By S1NN3RH4LL

( # : 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟎𝟎𝟐 )

𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐞𝐱

The day ended resuming another day of school, students work up practically early to arrive at school on time. Most of them were half asleep but they hadn't wanted to be punished for being late.

( name ) and Maeko entered the building in sync, a bit earlier than most students. The two split up to go to class, which meant they'd usually meet up in PE or in Math class.

She entered her history class realizing she had been the first one there, teachers nowhere in sight. Standing in the empty room, someone approached her and placed a hand on her shoulder.

Instantly causing her to jump, turning around her eyes were greeted with Izana's.

His purple orbs looking deeply into her eyes, " Sorry did I startle you." He asked before removing a handoff of her shoulders while she inhaled a deep breath.

" A little but, it's fine I suppose." The awkward silence lead him to go back to his desk. Her back pressed against the desk, as she took out her phone.

Izana looked into his computer before lifting his head and realizing the room had gotten hotter. "Oh (y/n) is it— can you open the window," he ordered as she went to complete the task.

Walking towards the window she lifted it up, slightly arching her back as the skirt lifted. He caught a glimpse of it as he turned away, and covered his mouth.

Students slowly began to flood into the class as the bell rang.  The class was getting ready to start with Izana's mind still lingering on the fact that her skirt lifted up.

Feeling perverted he opened the assignments he was sent getting ready to begin his lesson.

Basketballs dribbled on the court as the students rushed to put the basketballs away. Simulating that it was going to be the third year's time to use the gym.

" Everyone get changed we're doing laps outside, then dodge ball." The coach shouted loud enough for everyone to hear.

Maeko and ( y/n ) met up at the entrance of the gym before making their way to the locker rooms with bags in hand. Walking towards the locker room they opened the door only to be greeted with their usual classmates changing.

Entering the room the door closed behind them, walking to the back where their lockers were they began stripping their school uniform. Since the school was heavily strict about what students could and couldn't wear, female students usually had to wear uniforms proved by the school board.

Which consisted of a plain white shirt and some biker shorts, it was optional to wear a zip-up jacket over it but since they would be running laps it wasn't in the question.

Izana propped himself outside where his car was, leaning against it and smoking a cigarette. The noxious fumes were all in his face as he used his free hand to comb his fingers through his white wavy locks.

Most of the second years were having lunch and the third years were in PE and math at the moment. He relaxed his muscles as he shrugged his shoulders.

He slightly felt ashamed that he'd been thinking about his student, fantasizing about it even though it hadn't been sexual at all. His eyes fell onto the ring wrapped around his ring finger and shook his head.

Exhaling the smoke, his ears were greeted with footsteps marching as he turned his head. Izana's eyes fell upon the students in the gym wear leaving the building onto the field that was usually used for football.

Male students took the lead in the March since it was easier for them to get ready, female students followed shortly behind them and continued to do their laps.

Izana had gotten a view of the students whilst his eyes caught a glimpse of ( y/n ) jogging behind other third-years. His heart ached knowing the fact that he had been even remotely attracted to his student, also the fact that he was married when doing it.

His phone vibrated on his car shifting his attention elsewhere, ' Wifey.' Was displayed on the caller ID list, he accepted the call raising the phone to his ear.

" Hey Honey,"

His wife cheered on the other line as Izana tried to look back to where the students were running laps. " Oh, hey.." he said uttering the words.

" Are you busy?" She inquired as he put her on speaker to sneakily take a photo of ( y/n )  jogging with the tight shirt on.

" No, I'm on break, what you had something planned," he replied while snapping the photo and hiding it. " No, me and Kei both just missed you."

His mind elsewhere and heavily focused on other things, lewd things. While his wife rambled on, about how much she missed him. " Yeah.. I love you too.."

Hanging up the phone he placed it on the car, ' This feels.. so wrong..'  he thought as he sighed dropping the cigarette.

Stepping on it he walked away.

Class was beginning to the students were getting ready to leave, female students got early access to the showers knowing it'd take them longer.

( y/n ) only showered once everyone else was gone since she wasn't comfortable being seen naked. She turned the knob and started the shower, while the water ran on her skin.

Suddenly the sound of the door opening caught her attention, as the doorhendges squeaked. " Hello," she shouted anxiously waiting for a response.

With no response, she got a bit confused if somebody left their bag or if somebody was trying to peak. Turning off the water she grabbed the towel and wrapped it around her body.

Stepping out of the small shower water dripped onto the ground, she walked slowly around the locker with goosebumps forming onto her body.

Her head turned the corner as a set of hands attached themselves to her shoulder instantly causing her to jump. " Boo," the voice said as a snicker was let out.

( y/n ) turned to the voice and was greeted with a goofy smile on Ran's face, "Holy..shit"

" Ha.. did I scare you," he teased as she rolled her eyes. " What the hell are you doing in here, you could get suspended or even worse." She replied and headed towards the shower.

Ran scratched the back of his neck as he watched as she entered the shower, "because I wanted to shower with you."

Turning back at him, they made eye contact. " wow, how perverted," she answered as she dropped the towel slightly covering her body as she turned on the water.

Ran smiled as he started to remove his shirt, pulling it over his head and throwing it on the ground. Removing the belt from his pants he started stripping them off.

Shortly he'd join her in the shower, entering the shower he got behind her as the water sprayed him. " Can we," he offered as her back was against his chest.

Feeling his cock touch her thigh, " we've got at least 5 or 10 minutes." She stated as Ran's hands snaked around her thighs.

Leaning his lips into her neck he placed kitten kisses on her side. " All the time I need,"

Using his right hand he lifted her leg up and lead her onto his dick, not giving her much time to adjust as she slide on top of him. His left hand was used for her neck, clamping it around it being oh so careful not to be too rough. 

" Haa..— Ran.."

She mewled as Ran shushed her, slightly tightening his grip around her throat.

" Shh, baby we'll have to tone it down a bit; don't want to be caught right." It hadn't even started, it was just soft whimpers escaping her lips.

Slow thrusts assuring it was fine as she got used to it, her walls wrapped around his cock almost perfectly as his thrusts became rough.

As the water covered their skin it also covered the noise of the door opening, Izana stayed back since he hadn't seen her return to class. Obviously curious he went to see if she was still there, she was but accompanied by ran.

His ears picked up the sounds of moaning and panting. The water hadn't covered her mewls as ran and ( y/n ) were too distracted to even notice Izana.

" Is anyone in here," he shouted as the two stopped. Obviously Ran couldn't answer since he wasn't supposed to be here in the first place.

The room filled with worry as she pointed at the locker. " Go, I'll cover for you.." Ran hadn't even hesitated as he removed his dick from her slit, and quickly ran towards the lockers.

Knowing with no response Izana would investigate the noises, she grabbed the towel and wrapped it around her body. Turning off the water as she rushed towards him, blocking him from Ran.

" Sorry, Mr.Izana I was showering and I.. hit my foot so I was kinda groaning.." she lied as izana just looked at her.

He could tell she was lying, how could it not be any more obvious.. she avoided eye contact and kept moving.  But he hadn't wanted her to know that " I guess I should take you to the nurse then. "

Offering she hadn't had much of a chance to decline the offer; " Sure.. I just need to get changed." Slowly backing away she made her way to where Ran was and didn't make eye contact.

Kneeling down she whispered, " I have to go to the nurse's office."

─ ( 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 )
𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 sinnerhall

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 13.8K 22
Tanren Academy is a prestigious school where breaking rules determine what your status is. Above all, one male stands as the ruler of the students. L...
16.8K 189 14
πšˆπšŠπš—πšπšŽπš›πšŽ πšƒπšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘πšŽπš› πš‡ πšœπšπšžπšπšŽπš—πš πš›πšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš› π™°πšπšπšŽπš› πš–πšŠπš—πš’ πš’πšŽπšŠπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πš‹πšŽπš’πš—πš πšŠπš•πš˜πš—πšŽ, πš‘πšŽ πšπš’πš—πšŠπš•πš•πš’ πšπš˜πšžπš—...
55.9K 2.1K 16
Yandere X Fem!Reader Your sweet boyfriend hides a sour secret and a loving bitter taste for gore.
143K 2.4K 47
❝You see we have a little bet going on between us teachers. The rules are pretty simple and straightforward; Who can fuck you best.❞ IN WHICH a wicke...