◇°•》 Đeath ₩idow 《•°◇

By s_jaye

《《《《 JASON TODD X OC》》》》 《《《 a jason todd fanfiction 》》》 《 JASON TODD X LA... More

» 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛 𝗪𝗜𝗗𝗢𝗪 «
《 𝘾𝘼𝙎𝙏 》
𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗧 // 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘖𝘯𝘦
𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗘 // 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘰
𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗦𝗢𝗭𝗨𝗞𝗢 // 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
TACENDA // 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 Four
PARAMNESIA // 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 Five
RAME // 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 Six
DECREPIT // 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 Seven
ORPHIC // 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 Eight
ATRAMENT // 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 Nine
《 𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙂𝙍𝘼𝙋𝙃 》
BODHI // 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 Ten
《 𝘿𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙃 》
𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗣𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘 // 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘖𝘯𝘦
𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗖 // 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘰
𝗗𝗬𝗦𝗧𝗬𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗣𝗛𝗢𝗕𝗜𝗔 // 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝗨𝗛𝗞𝗔𝗔𝗩𝗔 // 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦
𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗖𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦 // 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘪𝘹
𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗢𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗣𝗦𝗜𝗦 // 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝙈𝙄𝙕𝙋𝘼𝙃 // 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝙈𝙐𝙇𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙍𝙐𝘽𝙎 // 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝘾𝙍𝙔𝙋𝙏𝘼𝘿𝙄𝘼 // 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘦𝘯
𝙌𝙐𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙊𝙄𝙎 // 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗩𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘 // 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳

2K 76 18
By s_jaye

》Đ.₩.《

》Đ.₩.《

Jason's temper. A hell of a force to be reckoned with, but will allow calm to wash over. Now, Jason doesn't mean to take out the mounting anger that comes from Dick keeping secrets on anyone, including Rachel.

Most people couldn't see that, as he just said what he outright thought at the moment. Larke, on the other hand, was the type to wait and think before she spoke.

There was one thing she shared with Jason at random, and that was her ability to act. She doesn't think before she acts when she's in the heat of a fight, just like Jason.

Of course, he doesn't know that, not yet anyway. He hasn't discovered her full fighting skill yet, nor her full wrath. And trust me, that was a fuck of a force to be reckoned with.

Speaking of wrath, Jason and his wrath were bubbling over the top as he paced his room, practically stomping. It was then that a knock on the door broke him from his trance.

He stopped for a moment, wondering if he should open the door. It could be Rachel, coming to apologize. Or-

"Jason,"

His brows shot up slightly at her tone-- Larke was knocking at his door, wanting to come in.

She wants to come in?

Then, without a second thought, he hurried over to the door and opens it, finding her with a hand up as to knock again. She slowly drops it to her side.

"May I come in?" She asks, masking her thumping heart with a swallow as he nods. He closes the door behind her, then turns back to see her looking around the room.

Larke finds his posters and random matters incredibly interesting, as she barely has anything besides her essentials.

Just her clothes, mostly all from Rachel but some from Kory, her weapons bag, and that's it. She doesn't have a suit, not like her League apparel, so if she has to she's decided to opt for black jeans, a tight black sweater, and some combat boots used in the military.

She hasn't used the outfit yet.

"Uh- what's up?" Jason starts, forgetting his anger for the most part. Larke inhales, turning to face him with her full attention.

"She didn't mean it, she was just-"

"Oh," Jason groans, running a hand through his hair. Larke steps closer to him, around the bed, and a blanket's worth away. He tightens the grip on his hair unconsciously as she steps closer.

"Jason, just hear me out. I know she was just irritated for the most part, and she took it out on you. Just like you did her, accept you had a more dominant reason," Larke keeps her gaze- or tries to -on him, in his eyes specifically.

She's learned over the years that if you look someone in the eyes as you speak and keep contact, they listen to you more, as the eye contact does make some uncomfortable. It only makes the brain think of you and your words as more important, as it wants to get rid of the uncomfortable suspicion.

"But you're sure you are okay?" Larke's voice is quieter now, and Jason's eyes finally catch hers. And he won't break the stare now, not with the attention she's grabbed from his awareness.

He clears his throat, "yeah, I'm flawlessly fine. But, uh, you know what would make me feel better?"

He keeps his tone deeper, more serious as to keep her full attention too. He might as well use it if he's got it, and she won't realize what he's doing until it's too late. He laughs internally, a six-year-old child.

"What?" Larke asks as genuine concern marks her face subconsciously. Jason takes a step, leaning down as he gets closer to her, only a step away from her.

Jason inhales, "you."

The Birdboy's trademark smirk comes into Larke's view, similar to Bruce Wayne's in all honestly without either realizing, but Larke doesn't let her sigh out yet.

He won't win this one.

"You wanna steal a kiss from me, Jason?" Larke takes one step forward, invading Jason's personal space. He doesn't mind one bit; he bites his lower lip incredibly slowly.

Larke's toes pressed against his, she's tempted herself to step one foot between his, the other out but directly next to one of his, and press her body against his to make this even harder for him.

Instead, she opts for this position and leans her head up, their faces nearly touching--  it's a moment of silence as both suddenly find themselves entranced with the other's lips. Jason's eyes travel down to her small, incredibly calloused yet beautiful lips, as Larke's eyes travel to his soft, plump lips.

For a moment, everything seems to stop as both have the means to lean forward mere centimeters to touch, but then, a drowning sound interrupts them.

What they hear is the drowning noise of the lights shutting off abruptly, which is a common denominator throughout the city unbeknownst to them.

This sudden change makes Jason look up, tipping his head away from Larke's, partly because the urge to kiss her may have been slowly creeping up into his limbic system; the part of the brain that controls emotions and behaviors based on said emotions.

Larke still stays in the same position, leaning forward. She smiles a little, taking her chance.

"You're gonna have to be a damn good criminal for that," she whispers roughly, then falls back onto her heels gracefully.

Then, just as he looks back down to her previous spot, she swiftly makes her way out, her hand brushing his leg on the way past him. He inhales sharply as her touch lingers on his skin, and he soon stands unmoving long after she's left the room.

He can't precisely comprehend what had just happened, but one thing is clear to him; he liked it. He liked it.

Jason huffs out gradually, it turning into a small groan at the end.

OK, maybe he's in over his head with this one.

"Oh, fuck."

Dr. Light had caught the attention of the Titans, that was surely a definite. Donna, Dawn, Dick, and Hank were standing near one another, conversing about the situation at hand.

Arthur Light possessed the light power of the city and had now concentrated it into a stadium within a blink of an eye. Dick knew he was counting on the Titans to show, with the exception that Dick thought that Dr. Light only thought that he was coming.

That was the first flaw in the plan.
There were going to be many more, as in only a few hours would he'll break loose within the walls of the Titans Tower.

The decision made by Dick to go to the stadium would set off a chain of explosives with different toxins inside; like dominoes.

Or, as Slade Wilson thought of it, like a game of 'Hide and Murder'. He was nearby as well, though nobody knew it. Well, someone knew, but no one would suspect.

"He's a grandiose motherfucker isn't he?" Hank comments, a smile plastered on his face.

"It's a challenge," Dawn corrects.

"Or a trap," Donna adds, not finding Hank's comment funny.

"Well, what he doesn't know is that we're all here. He wants a party of one," Dick intrudes, his hair somewhat out of place.

"Well let's give him a party of four," Hank's growing excitement to get into the field and fuck some shit up is unmistakable. But then he almost groans, as the most annoying teenager on the planet (according to Hank only), joins them.

Jason enters the room, fully costumed as Robin. "What, were on the move?"

"Yeah, to Omaha," Hank answers, resentment in his voice. "We'll drop you off on the bus."

Dick stops them before they can get any further, "this doesn't have anything to do with you. We'll handle it."

Jason's emotions are still running high from his and Larke's moment if that's what he dares to call it now, and his testosterone is higher than usual.

"Look I didn't come here to empty the dishwasher okay? At least let me run interference or something!"

Dick rejects his offer, twice, as the rest of the Titans leave towards the elevator. Telling him he'll get his moment, he then proceeds to make the situation worse. Dick Grayson is a smart man, but right now not so much.

"Actually, could you go find Larke? I need her to come with for this one,"

What?! Jason thinks, immediately awestruck at Dick's proposal. He's angry because, yes, Larke gets to go and he doesn't. He doesn't understand.

"Forget it-- Larke! Come here."

And then the young woman herself, as she was passing the hallway opening, is called over. She stops turning to his voice and has to swallow her sudden excitement, and flurry of anxiety, that comes with spotting Jason right next to him. Only about ten minutes ago did she leave his room.

But she strides over to Dick and Jason, nonchalant as ever.

"Yes?" She asks politely, wondering what this is all about.

"I need you to come with me and the Titans. Dr. Light-"

"Took the power and redirected it to the stadium?"

"Yeah, actually. I just think it's better if we have an extra hand. Would you?"

Larke doesn't give a second thought as she nods sincerely, promptly glancing and heading down where Donna, Dawn, and Hank are.

Jason is still dumbfounded at Dick's recruitment of Larke rather than him, which led to a further feeling of... something, as he asked her directly to join. And that she said yes when she knew he was fully dressed and ready to go.

His brows furrow now, huffing out in irritation. Dick hears this but ignores it. Teenage angst, he thinks. Larke hears this and recognizes his anger. Pursing her lips, she jogs back to him.

"I'm very good at keeping secrets, Jason," she mumbles quietly, just as he was turning away. He turns to look back at her, understanding her message incredibly quickly, but she's already in the elevator.

It's then that he realizes his stupidity-- she was putting on an act for him. Small but still a white lie charade.

He sighs out, trying to deny with all his might his extremely impressed nature with Larke Kingsman tonight.

AUTHORS NOTE - did you guys catch my legends of tomorrow reference? (think of sara lance and leonard snart-- don't hate me i ship captain canary even though he's kinda dead lol)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 2.5K 46
Ever since the defeation of Trigon things have been different. And with the added night of partying and fun, the sexual tension between two certain T...
27K 782 46
Completed Cora has had a terrible life. She was experimented on by a lab. Once she escaped she was put into foster care. She had two foster parents...
612K 16.4K 46
" You'll never know if you can fly , unless you take the risk of falling" ~Nightwing~ 𝙰 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚛�...
26.3K 3.2K 50
"When the New God abandons his future, and the Old God merges the Flyer, the Champion, and the Traveler, the war spawned across dimensions will begin...