𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 ✩₊̣̇. ੈ♡˳

Von GOLDENSALMONROE

"𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ✺ * ·   ... Mehr

00
#01: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐈𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐘
#02: 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆
#03: 𝐈'𝐌 𝐆𝐎𝐉𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐔 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔?
#04: 𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆
#05: 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒' 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐔𝐓
#06: 𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔
#07: 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐘
#08: 𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋
#09: ???'? ?????? ???? ???
#10: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐒
#11: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃
#12: 𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐖𝐍
#13: 𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐒
#14: 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍❜
#16: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑

#15: 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘

1.1K 54 9
Von GOLDENSALMONROE

˚
*  *     ⊹  ˚  .      .
⊹  ·  ✧    *    *
.     ⊹  ✦    ✵       *
* .   ·
.      *
.
˚
*  *     ⊹  ˚  .      .
⊹  ·  ✧    *    *
.     ⊹  ✦    ✵       *
* .   ·
.      *

.     ·  ✦

*       ·

* .  •

"Make you what now!? Gojo, you play around too much," you giggled, peering back at the man. Gojo was quick to press his lips to your own, planting his slender arms on either side of your body. Your eyes came to a fluttering shut, melding into the heat his bare chest offered above you.

"Someday you'll make me a daddy and I'll make you my wife, but for now...let me take care of you," he purred, laying a trail of kisses within the velvety tract of your neck. You turned over onto your back, facing the pair of low-hanging eyes above you.

The blood coursing through your veins rose to the surface of your skin, tracing each touch Gojo bestowed onto you. From his soft yet tender kisses to the rough palm of his hand running along the plush of your thighs, your body responded to his every move.

"Just look at how beautiful you are, Angelface. And it's all for me too," he whispered, the tips of his digits drifting past the ridges of your lace panties. You bit down onto your bottom lip, nodding your head frantically in agreement.

Gojo placed one more kiss before laying a trail of wet pecks down your sternum, leading straight to your naval. Your legs instinctively parted, allowing for Gojo to fill the space.

Just the heat of his breath against the sheer fabric was enough to induce your stomach to cave in, your spine inducing a sharp arch into the mattress. Gojo's eyes met your own, a subtle chuckle ringing from his throat.

"Aww, my baby's the sensitive type. I'll keep that in mind," He grinned as he tucked down the obstructing material from your hips, tossing it over his shoulders. Your hands flew to your mouth, a whimper of embarrassment ripping from your throat.

The pad of Gojo's thumb parted the puffy lips of your cunt, unveiling the beauty of your slick painted lips to his sights. It was simply immoral, a sight too pure for his eyes to fall witness to, the way the glistened bud of your clit gleamed in the dimly lit room, just begging for a kiss.

Gojo brought his lips to the tender pearl, sealing the bud within the soaked caverns of his mouth. The tip of his tongue teased the nerves gently, flicking gentle licks onto the hood. The ministrations brought onto you only edged your orgasm nearer, the pool of arousal building within the pits of your tummy.

Gojo's fingers dug into the mass of your thighs, forcing your legs apart from the urge to slam shut. The determination was fierce, Gojo burying his lips within the heat of your folds. It was a filthy scene, to say the least, his chin coated in your sweet essence, eyes lolling to the back of his skull.

Just the mere scent of you clouded Gojo's mind, only the lewdest and explicit of thoughts came to mind, thinking of all the ways he could ruin his pretty little girlfriend within minutes.

"Holy-fuck, that's so good," you gasped, your dainty digits carding through his frosted locks. Gojo could only hum in response, nodding against your inner thigh. He released the hold upon your thumping clit, using the flat of his tongue to part the sheets of your folds, groaning with the abundance of slick spilling onto the buds.

"You taste so good, Darling, so fucking good fr' me," Gojo moans, his lips softly tugging back the fragile mounds with a pornographic pop. Your hips bucked against his slicked muscle, coaxing the impending orgasm to arrive sooner.

"Nuh-uh, you're not cummin' in my mouth," Gojo hissed, pulling himself to rest onto his haunches. He reached into the drawer of his nightstand, grabbing a foiled package. He was swift with his movements, stripping free of his briefs. Gojo ripped the foil, tossing the trash off into the corners of the room.

"I gotcha, don't worry about anything else and focus on me," Gojo huffed, rolling the thin sheet of latex down his hardened length. You kept your legs apart, bucking into the air in desperate need of his girth, the stretch of his dick had your mouth watering at the thought.

He angled the blushed head of his cock at your slit, nudging at the dribbling mess teasingly. Gojo waited until the mewls of desire sang from your lips, his name following shortly after. "Gojo, please! J-Just keep going," your voice keened, Gojo blowing a kiss of sympathy.

"Such a needy baby, you'll be crying my name in a few anyways," He taunted, driving his hips forward. Your lungs filled with the heavy air in the room, the sudden push sending a shock of awe through your nerves.

You squirmed beneath Gojo, the stretch of his dick overwhelming you. It was more than what you could handle in the moment, your legs trembling with each thrust pitted into you. Your quivering physique never went unnoticed, Gojo inching his lips to the shell of your ear.

"You got it, Baby. You look good taking me in like this, y'know. Doin' such a good job," He whispered, his hips drawing back from their post. The moment he drew from the warmth of your clenching walls, Gojo pushed himself back inside, filling your core once again.

As you adjusted around him, his pace reached new heights, the clothed crown of his cock kissing your sweet spot. The rolls of Gojo's hips allow for his dick to drag along your walls, edging you closer and closer with each passing moment. The stimulated nerves adorning his tip raged with lust, its flame creeping beneath his skin.

"Shit, 'm gonna cum, you're gonna cum all over my cock, okay," Gojo instructed, his hips ramming into you with insatiable need. The starry patches of white consumed your vision, your lips gaping from their firm purse.

The immense pressure of your orgasm took your body captive, the shrills of pleasure echoing from your chest. You couldn't even comprehend it, the euphoric high of your release swarmed you, the effects of such a climax even reaching Gojo.

He slammed into you, a barreling groan pouring from his lips as he filled the condom with his seed, painting the plastic in his shade of white. Gojo hadn't bothered to pull out of you, collapsing his body onto yours, pairing his own chest with your jagged breaths.

The pads of Gojo's fingers traced along your dropped jaw, turning your flittering sights to meet his own. A weary smile curved onto your lips, the bubbly expression dressing your boyfriend's face acting as the cause. He had no restraint, the words came flying from his lips with no filter.

"You're so pretty when you cum, I wanna see it all over again."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

335K 10.1K 30
𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙖 𝘼𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙬𝙖 𝙭 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫...
34.4K 1K 27
✧˖°. ₊˚⊹꒷ ❝ ᥆𝖿ᥴ і𝗍s ᥙ і𝗍ᥲძ᥆rі ❞ ༘ ⋆。˚ 💤 ‧₊˚✩彡 íოթօɾԵαղԵ sԵմբբ ︱ ...
89.5K 1.6K 28
❝𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩, 𝙛𝙪𝙚𝙜𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣,❞ ❝𝙣𝙖𝙝 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝, 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩...
561 15 6
ɢᴏᴊᴏ sᴀᴛᴏʀᴜ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ﹙ғ﹚ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ: ᴅʀᴜɢ ᴜꜱᴀɢᴇ, ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ, ꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇꜱ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏ ɴꜱꜰᴡ, ᴀʟᴄᴏʜᴏʟ ᴜꜱᴀɢᴇ ᴀ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsɪᴛʏ ɪɴ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ...