Capable

By memberackan

[COMPLETE] [MATURE CONTENT] [MAFIA BOOK] Just like the astronomical event she's named after, Nova is one of... More

Introduction
warning and aesthetics
Playlist
1 - Super Nova
2 - The Assignment
3 - Coincidence
4 - The Video
5 - Almost
6 - Against My Will
8 - Oh Hellz Yes
9 - Two Girls In A Pod
10 - Change of plans
11 - Two Against The World
12 - bleeding out
13 - Reunited
14 - Little Warrior
15 - The devil Wears Ball gowns
16 - Fixated
17 - A Turning Point
18 - Thump, Thump, Thump
19 - Piece Of The Puzzle
20 - The Morning After
21 - The Only Empty Seat
22 - Three From Three
23 - A bloody mess
Authors Note
24 - Book Worm
25 - Golden
26 - Do me
27 - A Cold Shower
28 - ignorant bliss
29 - I'm driving
30 - Screaming
31 - Damian, where's Nova?
32 - just... stay alive
33 - sleepless nights
34 - A Tad Mad
35 - As Stubborn As Stubborn Can Be
36 - bored out of my mind
Authors Note
37 - Target Practice
38 - The first time
39 - His
Epilogue

7 - Winner Stays On

4.3K 88 18
By memberackan

I cannot believe she just did that... How the fuck did she do that?!

I have never let anyone get away with anything that displeases me, let alone attempted to murder me. For some reason I couldn't help it, it's like she had this hold over me, it wasn't strong in the slightest but it was there and for that reason. I hated her.

I told Logan to show the woman to her new bedroom

I still don't know her name, or I did but I just chose to forget it.

Now to figure out what to do with her, I don't trust her to put on an assignment but I wanted to see what she could do, how well she could handle herself. Maybe I'll put her on an assignment with Asher. He will be able to handle her and if she can handle him, I know she's the real thing.

But I didn't want to do that, not just yet at least for now she can stay here at the compound and train, I've got to go out with Logan and Asher tomorrow anyway to fix some deal that's been messed up by some fuckheads that can't do their jobs, or couldn't do their jobs, I made sure to kill them. After all, my time is precious and they wasted it.

"So this is your room, we had guys go collect your things they should be here in the morning. Your bathroom is through that door over there and your walk-in wardrobe is just there."

Some blonde guy came and walked me to my new bedroom. I liked him, he seemed like one of those people who you would fear but once you got to know them, you realised they are one of the most energetic and fun people you'll ever meet and the only reason you ever feared them was because they make them self seem scary so they can protect the people they love.

"Thanks... uhh"

"oh shit, sorry, my names Logan."

no fucking way, it was this bitch that had the team sent to capture me. One of the 6 men were talking about him before things got messy.

"Holy shit! You're the guy that sent the team to capture me they said your name whilst thinking putting a gun to my head would stop me from fighting back!" 

"Yeah, sorry it was me who gave the order and not to get or your bad side but, I was also the one who took the video of you in the club and showed it to Damian."

"Damian?" 

who the hell was Damian? Hot name though.

"Damien is the guy that let you join the mafia, you know the mafia King?"

"ohhhh, that overconfident dick head?"

Logan chuckled slightly before replying "yeah, that's the one."

Then Logan explained to me how thing worked around here, how he was second in command and how I should do what I'm told if the person telling me what to is above me or I would more then likely be killed, which, to be fair, was understandable.

After that Logan told me I would be staying at the compound until Damian thought I was trustworthy and good enough to go on an assignment. He said I could train in the gym tomorrow if I wanted to.

of course I did.

Finally Logan told me about the compound. They have so much here, even more than I had back at the mansion which is really saying something. He finally finished explaining everything I needed to know before heading out and I crawled into bed too tired to keep my eyes open.

In the morning five men came and moved all of my stuff into my bedroom there was more than I thought that would be.

 The last thing that came through the door was my dagger chest I was so happy to see it. I got up, took a shower and got ready for a day of training. 

I decided to go very basic and just wear a matching sports leggings and a sports top pair. I threw on some socks, trainers, grabbed my water bottle and hand tape and left to go find the training centre.

After wondering around aimlessly for 10 minutes I finally found the training centre. 

It was a nice place it had everything you could want for training and the fighting arena was simple but was a good space to practice combat. 

As I entered through the doors I could feel all eyes turn to me, I wasn't surprised I was the newbie and I had to earn my place and respect. 

I started by doing my usual work out with weight lifts, sit ups, push-ups, bicycle kicks and a few other things. 

Once I have finished that I move onto the boxing bag there wasn't any gloves so I just got some guy next to me to tape my hands instead.

I was much angrier then I thought I was as I punched that bag for half an hour straight and every hit was harder, more powerful than the last. 

The only reason I did stop was because I could feel someones eyes on me, so I turned around to see 7 men, all behind me.

creepy much?

"Can I help you?" I asked them with a confused look on my face and as much as I hate to admit it, a little fear.

"Are you the new recruit who joined yesterday?" A guy who was about 6ft stepped forward. He had black hair and a light scar just beneath his eye.

so cool

"Uhh yeah, that's me."

"We were all gonna play a game of winner stays on if you want to join?" The same guy spoke and unlike the rest of the 6 guys, he looked at my face.

what is wrong with guys?

"Yeah sure I'd love to, but you're going to have to teach me how to play." Why not try to socialise, this is my family in a lot of ways now.

"Yeah that's fine just follow us." 

They all started to walk to the fighting arena. It was a raised, square platform in the middle of the room with ropes around it so basically a boxing arena but fighting arena sounds more cool.

 I instantly grinned as I realised where we were going because that meant I was going to get to fight and that meant, I was gonna get to kick some ass.

"The game is really simple. 2 people go head to head in the arena until one taps out, no weapons aloud, then the loser must take a hit from all the other players and the winner stays on to fight the next person."

"Seems simple enough, who goes first?" I really liked the sound of this game.

"We usually go in height order." This time a different guy spoke, which at this point, I thought wasn't going to happen.

"Dammit I thought having a girl here would mean I wouldn't have to be the smallest anymore." I chuckled slightly when a guy who was slightly smaller than me made the statement. 

I was 5ft 6 so I wasn't even that small but I still kinda felt bad for him.

The tallest guys went first. The fight only lasted like 2 minutes, the tallest guy wasn't just tall, he had big muscles and was heavy but unfortunately, the other guy didn't know how to use that against him. 

We all punched the losing guy in the face before he grabbed a towel to wipe off the blood and sat down.

The other 5 guys all had their go but none of them could beat this one dude. The more people this guy beat the more people came over to watch. 

By now there was at least 50 and it was becoming more and more. I wanted to go against him but after the 5th guy was CARRIED out of the arena I was kinda nervous about... I don't Know, like... fucking dying?!

After he was out, It was my go. Help?

Me, Asher and Logan finally got back but when we did, it felt like the compound was deserted. As a guy maybe about 22 jogged passed us, I caught his arm and demanded he told us where everyone was.

"There all around the fighting arena. Lucas has been beating the guys up in this game and this new recruit, who's a girl is about to go next. We all want to go see because we all know how bad he's going to beat her."

He chuckles at his remark before jogging away in the direction of the training centre.

"10 bucks on her winning." Logan turns to Asher and Asher accepts the bet which makes me interested. My number 2 thinks she can win?

"We're going to go watch this, you in Damian?" Logan turns his head slightly and him and Asher start to walk away. 

"yeah... why not?"

We finally arrive at the doors leading to the training centre and Logan opens it for me and Asher. We enter and I see Lucas, my top fighter standing in the ring while the woman bends and goes under the rope of the boxing ring.

she has a good ass

The two stand in front of each other speak for a minute or so and weirdly, she looks calm. 

She won't be calm for long, even though Logan thinks she has a chance, she doesn't, Lucas is just too good and even if she were somehow better, he's too tall and heavy. 

He's going to have her pinned in a second, if that.

They get in their starting positions and as they do I notice her face change completely, it's like another person entered her body and she doesn't look calm anymore, she looks a mix of angry and determined.

My interest has officially peeked.

**trust me, listen to it as you read the next part :)**

They both nod slightly at each other as someone steps up to the platform but on the outside of the rope and yells, "3..2..1 Begin!"

A smirk takes Lucas' face before he swings, trying to take a hit on her face but she ducks with time to spare. 

She doesn't try to punch him back, she just looks at him with concentration and moves on her feet lightly. Lucas punches again but this time she blocks it and punches him in the nose.

A small trickle of blood dripped from his nose and he grinned with amusement.

Some of the guys chuckled to, thinking that was the hardest punch she could throw, but something told me it wasn't. Not in the slightest.

He cornered her into the top right corner of the arena. Some part of me wanted to stop it, protect her. But why?

Lucas looked angry, he missed before but not this time, he was going to kill her.

He took a step closer to her which pushed her into the rope. He raised his arm to his upper lip and wiped the blood before bringing the same hand to over his opposite shoulder and went to elbow her in her delicate face. 

As his arm forcefully came down she placed one off her feet on top of the middle piece of the red rope behind her and jumped.

She went into the air with her feet above her and her hands grabbed onto Lucas' shoulders she landed with her back to him and as she did, she flipped Lucas onto the floor in front of her and he landed on his back.

fuck, that was hot.

She swiftly pulled her knee down and everyone in the room except me and Logan, who was smirking at the scene, audibly gasped at the sound of Lucas' nose breaking and probably some of his teeth being knocked out. 

For some reason, Lucas hadn't tapped out.

yet

She grinned as blood now poured from his nose. She lowered to her knees and whispered something in his ear. 

He shook his head slowly and then raised his head, trying to get up but she punched him, this time a lot harder and it was clear Lucas would be waking up with a black eye tomorrow,

That is if he did wake up,

Then she punched again, showing no mercy and only stopped when his right hand raised from his side a little and he tapped the floor 3 times lightly.

She whispered something in his ear again before standing up and offering him a hand which he took.

 After she helped him up, she put his arm over her shoulder and she helped him out of the the arena and helped him into a chair where she grabbed his water and a towel.

Then 5 guys came over to them both whilst everyone was muttering and talking, shocked about what just happened, behind them. 

They were in ear shot so I could hear them speak.

"Hey, sorry Lucas but we all owe you a punch and considering we where all just beat up by you with no mercy, I think it's fair." The black haired guy who said it, didn't even look sorry about it.

It was pretty obvious that Lucas wasn't going to be able to take another 4 punches specially from these guys which meant I was going to lose another guy. 

great, more paperwork.

Then the woman stepped in front of Lucas and looked up to them.

"I'll take his hits." 

what?

"what?"

The same black haired guy said what I was thinking and they all looked at her again, in shock.

"Do you really think Lucas would've taken the hits for you if he had won?"

It was good point, he definitely  wouldn't off.

"Well he didn't, did he? Are you guys gonna be pussys about this or are you going to punch me?"

The courage she had was beyond breath taking and for some reason I wanted to know if she was that controlling and demanding when getting fucked senseless. As I imagined it, her moaning and sweating as rolls her head back in pleasure, I could feel myself getting hard. 

fuck

I turned to Logan who had his hand up in front of Asher, asking for his money which Asher owed. "what's her name?" I hated to admit, but I wanted to know.

"Nova, Nova Alecia."

With no explanation or even a look to Logan and Asher, I left and went back to my office, shaking the thoughts of her out of my head but I couldn't and for some reason, I wanted to see her again.

Nova... I liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541K 19.3K 53
"The damage was done the moment our eyes collided." ~Xavier De Luca *** One life-altering night ignites a soul-scorching passion between a gangster...
4.7M 138K 43
Warning: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY (18+). CONTAINS MATURE SCENES, VIOLENCE, AND LOTS OF CURSING. (A sequel to The Infamous Rafael Vali...
182K 5.7K 81
His hands cold, his eyes dark holding something that no one knows. A dark aura on him that makes people stay away. He's a loner, everyone avoids him...
161K 6.3K 58
BWWM I scoff, "you think I'll get on my knees & beg to an asshole like you?! Well-".I'm cut off by a raspy chuckle. Before I can even blink, he was...