The Own Goal ✔️

By CarriedAwayCrazy

A typical story of boy meets girl, a holiday romance. Nothing more than two twenty something's enjoying a lav... More

Prologue
Part 1
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
Part 11
Part 12
part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
~ The Own Goal ~ continued ~
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110 - Surprise!
Part 111
Part 112 - Going home
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
part 116
Part 117
part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Cast

part 2

5.5K 54 12
By CarriedAwayCrazy

The club is thumping!

Layla presents our tickets to the doorman and we are escorted up to the VIP roof bar, there are little alcoves built into the cliff surrounding us and we overlook the still waters of the harbour. It's beautiful.

The people here are also beautiful, achingly beautiful.

We spot Ben's group immediately, there are lots more of them, apparently they've friends and teammates staying dotted around over the island.

There are girls with them too, several cast us dirty looks as Ben walks over to us followed by Ginny and someone else introduced as Luke.

We settle in an alcove and a waiter immediately brings a huge tray full of a selection of drinks that I'm sure could damage my liver by sight alone.
We chat easily, just general chit chat.

Jack and Madders suddenly appear at the end of the table.
Madders slides in next to Jasmin, which seems to annoy Ginny as he had been chatting to her quite intently.

The DJ has changed, the music is louder now, the beat vibrating through my entire body.

I'm talking to Luke, and chatting about Manchester, but I can see that Jack has managed to maneuver himself into the seat opposite, he keeps looking at me.

I could be wrong, but I think I can read the look he's giving Luke.
I feel a bit stricken by Jacks cockiness, so I purposefully turn more to Luke, pay more attention to what he is telling me. Even though I can't hear a word over the music.

In my peripheral vision, Jack is smirking.

Sian and Ginny get up, Ginny whispers something into Luke's ear and he gets up too. They head to the dancefloor.

Sian motions for me to join them.

Jack is staring at me.

I nod to Sian and finish my drink.

Ben and Layla seem to notice that everyone has got up.

Ben looks at Jack, then me, Jack's gaze on me is unfaltering. My hearts pounding and I'm certain it's more than just the bass pumping around the club.

"You dancing Chels?" Layla asks.

I glance at Jack. He raises an eyebrow.

I widen my eyes and stand up to follow Ben and Layla.

Jack somehow, seemlessly manages to cut in behind me, between me and Layla.

Ben who is to the side of me leans around to Jack, I can just hear him over the music as the bass drops and an airy trance track starts in it's place, the type of song that just makes you stop and feel the music
"you didn't meet Chelsea did you when I was with Layla?"

The look on Jack's face as he peers around at me is something stuck between shock and surprise.

He puts his hand on my back, it sets my skin on fire under the fabric, the heat of him making me gasp.

He motions his head to me, letting me know he wants me to wait.

As Layla passes us Jack leans towards my ear.

"Nah, ya names neva Chelsea? I'm not havin' that! I'll hafta think of somethin' else t'call ya"

I stare at him, slightly taken aback, the first words he has said to me and he's basically insulting my name?

"What does that mean?" I ask him curiously.

Jack looks at me, he looks around, I assume seeing if anyone of relevance is within earshot.

He looks back at me and licks his lips.

I watch him, how did his eyes just actually flash darker?

Fuck, close up he's beautiful, I don't think I've ever thought of a man as beautiful before. I'm intoxicated by him, even though somehere deep inside I know this is probably going to be a terrible idea......
The music is reaching a deafening crescendo, the lighting in the club making him look even more gorgeous.

After an eternity of Jack eye fucking me, with that fucking smirk on his face, Jack finally speaks into my ear again.

"Cos I'm not callin' out Chelsea when I score with ya later"

I don't know how to react.

Jack swallows and I watch his Adams apple move under his skin.

Oh. My. God.

His hand is still on my back, he scrunches the material of my dress slightly.

"D'ya want sit back down?" He asks.

Was his voice always that deep?

I nod, feebly and let him lead me back to the end of the table, we sit on the bench seat against the cool stone wall.

Jack fumbles under the table, how did I not notice there was a minibar under the table?

He pulls out two random ready mixed cocktails and opens them, passing one towards me and taking a sip from the other.

"Oh that's nice" he confirms.

"So you didn't want to dance?" I ask him

"Nah, did ya want to?" The way he is studying my face, would normally have me feeling so self conscious, but I'm not.
I'm trying not to grab him and snog those luscious lips until they bleed.

"No, I'm quite happy here" I say, brazenly for me.

"Ya know, the name Chelsea is alright, itsa nice name, jus' shame it's associated with a shit club" he grins, before checking himself "ya not named afta the club are ya? Like ya parents ain't huge fans?"

"No" I laugh

I ask who here plays for Chelsea apart from Ben, and Jack launches into an explanation of who plays for what team. Telling me things about tables and leagues that I don't understand.

It's almost mansplaining, and with anyone else I think it would be.
But with Jack it's clear that it's just his passion.

Suddenly Jack stops talking.

He's noticed that I've zoned out.........I'm just watching his lips move, not taking it in.

I can't hear him, I'm just watching his mouth while the music pumps through me.....

I watch his lips.....

"Can I kiss ya?"

I advert my eyes up to his and they are sparkling.

"Can I kiss ya?" He repeats.

I hear him clearly this time.

I nod.

I watch as his lips float closer to mine, he brings a hand up to the side of my face.

His hand feels so exquisitely soft on my cheek, his thumb gently rubs under my eye, his eyes searching mine.
His eyes looking for further confirmation that he can continue?

I nod again, I actually think a little whimper escaped my lips, and its at that moment, while my lips are slightly parted that his mouth finally touches mine.

It is the most perfect kiss.....slow and gentle, then fast and relentless....controlled and measured and then lustful, messy, brutal.

I gasp more than once into his mouth and the sensation of his tongue on mine is sending jolts of pleasure straight to my clit......Christ I throbbed for him.

But he's being a gentleman, his hands only roaming above my waist, but avoiding touching my breasts directly, but fuck me how I'd literally open my legs right here, right now for him.

I'm lost in the heady club beat of the music, I'm lost in his touch, his taste, his smell.

His hands are tangled in my hair now, normally I hate my hair being played with, it takes me so much time to look after it, and people have no idea how them touching it just screws it up for me.

But Jacks hands are different, his fingers know what they are doing winding around my curls. Fuck, he's caressing my actual fucking hair.

He must read my mind because he breaks the kiss "I fuckin' love curly hair, it's beautiful, ya beautiful....."

The kiss resumes. My body seems to be rocking of its own accord now. I place a hand on Jack's thigh and slowly draw it upwards.

Quick as a flash he pulls it away, but I feel his smirk on my lips.

He knows it's game over.
I know it's game over.

I want him.

My morals have just literally got up and walked out of the door.
My own morals have disowned me.

Jack pulls back.

I look around, there's barely anyone around now.

"They all went together a while ago" Jack the mind reader again.

"I didn't even notice....."

"Nah, well obviously not, good job I had me wits about me" Jack paused,
"Can I walk ya home, I think you're on me way" he said with the cheesiest grin I'd ever seen.

***

Hand in hand we walked the short walk back to the villas.

We stop occasionally, to share another kiss. It turns into a game, how far can we walk before one of us gives in and lunges at the other.

Reaching the gate to the pair of twin villas Jack stops and turns to me, looking all serious

"Your place or mine?"

I glance between the two options.

"Erm.....I'm not sure..-"

"Right, mine, I bet your friends will be knockin' checkin' ya alright an' shit if we go t'yours. I promise ya, at mine there'll be nuffin' no matter how noisy ya are"

"I'm not noisy!" I return, a little shocked again at his cockiness.

"Oh ya will be"

Anyone else and that kind of self sureness would give me the ick.
But him, the way his face is so innocent as he says it, it just makes me want to jump him, literally tear his clothes off on the pavement and jump him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 3.6K 26
"𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐱 𝐦𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮" 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘹 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘪𝘮. a ja...
183K 2.8K 30
neck kisses - IN WHICH A girl drunkenly texts her ex - or so she thinks or - IN WHICH A famous footballer falls for a pretty girl impressive rankings...
47.2K 511 36
Best friends before lovers is always tricky. Grace Chilwell finds this out the hard way when she falls for her best friend Jack Grealish, but Jack is...
452 8 8
When phil fodens younger sister returns from an exchange year in Los Angeles to surprise her brother before his team win the premier league will she...