TEMPUS™ [ DaraHae ]

By Alpha_TierXen

Let the time stands still, Let this love never ends, And even if the clock stops Tonight, At least for this... More

One
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen

TWO

16 1 0
By Alpha_TierXen

In other parts of the World.

At the breakfast table in the garden.

Heechul is already having his cup of coffee and reading the Morning papers when Dara sitdown and greeted his Uncle

DARA: Good Morning Uncle Heech!

Heechul looked at his niece who's so bubbly and glowing in the morning.

HEECHUL: Morning to you too!
Now tell me, what time your big sister come home last night?!

Dara already change her expressions, the atmosphere like these makes her uneasy because she knows her Uncle is already serious asking her.

DARA: I didn't notice Uncle, I went home 10pm. Straight from my University and from my photoshoot last night.

Heechul looked to Dara seriously.

HEECHUL: I believed in you.

Then Heechul call one of their servants and asked for something then face again Dara.

HEECHUL: You'll be graduating in less time, And will join our company officially. I don't doubt your capacity and Dedication when it comes to work and this family.

DARA: I was raised by the Best Uncle in the Whole world!

HEECHUL: Save it! If your father will hear it, he will be jealous on me!

DARA: I love you both! Dad and You!

HEECHUL: I know!

DARA: If I may asked Uncle Why are you looking for my sister this early in the morning?!

HEECHUL: I want reports! She supposed to fill out my presence at the grand meetings of Brand companies yesterday

DARA: Alright, then?

HEECHUL: As I call her secretary she said Bom left early before the meeting ended. How will I know our Positions when she didn't report back to me?!

DARA: You know my sister uncle! It will be all ready, but what really you're curious about is why she's gone early?

HEECHUL: Yes.

DARA: Then Let's asked her, she's coming now.

Then Bom walk in the garden greeting the 2 figure.

BOM: Good Morning Savage Uncle! Good morning Little sister!

HEECHUL: Yaaaaaah! What's with the title?!

BOM: Relax Uncle I know you two are talking about me,
And your itching for my reports now right?

DARA: Yes! You know Uncle favorited you most!

While giggling...

BOM: I know.

HEECHUL: That's not true! I am fair to both of you!

BOM: Alright if you say so! But I know I'm your favorite!

And Dara is daddy's gurl!

HEECHUL: No! Both of you are equally love by me and my brother! You two are the most precious creatures in this family!

Me and your father sacrifices a lot just to give you both a good life!

DARA: Don't you think uncle you need us to give now cousins?!

HEECHUL: In your Dreams Dara! In your Dreams!

Ahaahhaahhahaha

Then 3 of them laugh together.

HEECHUL: So What Happens Yesterday Bommie?

BOM: Well given that it's already Winter season.

The companies already follow up with our models, and I assure them that we will give them the best professional Models our company has.

HEECHUL: How many Company you approved?

BOM: Only 4 uncle. Our other Models has also Commitments abroad.

HEECHUL: Yes,  the 2 batches are already left, For America and Brazil.

BOM: Yes uncle. And some of our Junior models are commissioned also even for Events and TV commercials.

DARA: Good Job to both Of You!

Then Heechul and Bom look at Dara and Bom brought out a folder.

BOM: And for you little Sis! Being the visual of this family, these are your schedules and Events to be attended.

Dara take the folder from Bom and reviewed the Schedule!

DARA: Uncle this is too much! I am not even signed as your Model but I have to attend all these events?!

HEECHUL: You don't have to be our model! You have no heights for that.

DARA: Savage!

BOM: You are already the Visual of the Company and our Family. Seeing you attending in the events is enough for the owners and companies to be satisfied!

DARA: I don't understand!

HEECHUL: You're beauty is beyond to compare! That is why our Family is with this Business, Our Features is incomparable everytime we wore what they designs.

DARA: But....

BOM: No Buts! Me and Uncle have already enough events, you also are good at this. That is why I assigned for you the Runways and Fashion shows!

DARA: Uncle!

HEECHUL: What?! You want to trade with me? Then Attend the high class, Political and Business parties, I don't mind!

DARA: Bommie!

BOM: What?! You want to attend Designer's Shops designs, Arts and Crops, and Museum's events?!

DARA: Naaaahhh, That's for you.

HEECHUL: Then attend the Fashion Shows!

DARA: Where's My Dad! I need his help!

HEECHUL: He has commitments too?!

DARA: Why this family?!

BOM: Be thankful, And at the end of the Day, We still see each other, eat together and bond together.

Dara cannot complain anymore.

Though their family is really Busy but Her uncle see to it that they have this little chats to catch up for everyone.

Heechul recieved a  call and excuse himself.

Then after he goes back to their table.

HEECHUL: Bom! We will gonna have pictorials nextweek.

BOM: For?

HEECHUL: Family Magazines. Arranged Everything We will be one of the family that will be featured.

DARA: One of the Family, so It has so Many?

HEECHUL: Maybe? They didn't yet send the details.

BOM: Family Magazine, so the Catch is, who will be the Cover page and the Center page?

DARA: Is that important?

BOM: Yes it is.

HEECHUL: Dara arrange your schedules you have load up of works!

DARA: Yeah, I didn't even march for graduation but you two are giving me loads of jobs.

BOM: It's part of the training being with this Family

Then smile and Wink to Dara.

Hae arrived in his shop and saw his business partner checking the newly arrived cars that they need to remodel.

HAE: How's everything?

HYUK: all good! Just receive these batch to be remodel.
then handed the folder of designs to Hae.

Hae check the designs that is approved by the owners.

HAE: These are basics.

HYUK: Yes, not too much to change.

HAE: Hey hyuk! I'll be gone for weeks to months

HYUK: Where to?

HAE: Homeland

HYUK: Then We are coming!

HAE: Hey Wait Why?!

HYUK: Yesung and me Received the Invitations for the Car shows and latest upgrades to be held there.

Since we are on the creative and designs team We are obliged to attend.

HAE: And Who will be left?

HYUK: Shindong and Ryewook is here.

Kyunhun will be the one to rounds the Branches.

Hae: I have the Best Business partners and Friends!

Hyukjae wiggle his head with disbelief.

Hae is still like this crazy softie.

But they both know they all have each other's Back.

HAE: When you will leave?

HYUK: Last week of the Month, it's time for vacation also. Well, business and Vacation.

HAE: Then I'll go first. I'm leaving on the 3rd week.

HYUK: What is this for?

HAE: Family Vacation! And Aunt Chaerin Invitations!

HYUK: Aunt Chaerin!

HAE: What?!

HYUK: Can we go with you?

HAE: In our family vacation?!

HYUK: No! In Aunt Chaerin's Invitations

HAE: Why?!

HYUK: Given your Aunt's name is famous. We always tag her names with Models, Beautiful Women, And Fashion!

HAE: Since when did you get interested with all that?

HYUK: Since your Aunt used our Designer's cars for pictorials?!

Hae remember's that His Aunt always borrow their new designed model cars. For promotions, for clothing lines, And also for their business.

HAE: I'll see if I can get you two!

HYUK: No need! You're Aunt will invite us two, once she knew we are there too!

HAE: I know! She loves your creations and designs!

Then the two shake hands.

HYUK: See you there!

Then Hyuk leave Donghae.

To check their other cars.

While Donghae proceed to his office.

He placed a call for someone.

Hae Calling....

" Hello"

HAE: How's the richest boy in the neighborhood?!

SIWON: Hae Yah!

HAE: What's up Bro!

SIWON: All good brother! All good.

HAE: Did you received it?

Siwon: Crisp and clear!

When will you arrived?!

Hae: 3rd week!

SIWON: Then be my official photographer for my events!

HAE: Hey! It's just a hobby!

SIWON: I will produced a gallery of  your collections.

Let's make money out of that Hobby!

HAE: But I don't have any subject to focus to?!

SIWON: Arts is anything and everything! You don't need subjects you just need to love what you take for photos.

Donghae smile warmly, he is lucky to have friends like Siwon and the rest.

HAE: See you Rich boy!

SIWON: See you soon too Hobby Boy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 1.3K 26
"As time goes on, you'll understand. What lasts, lasts; what doesn't, doesn't. Time solves most things. And what time can't solve, you have to solve...
68 7 1
You can't see me , but i am always there You hold me close to you ,so I'll never let go No matter how far you are ,nothing can keep us apart I wi...
42.1K 1.9K 24
"You've already loved me for a thousand years. Would it hurt to love me for a thousand more?" "Yes. Yes it would."
6.8K 780 99
I'll always be here for you, even if I'm already dead.