Arcane oneshots/headcanons

By justcatradorable

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 𝐹𝐸𝑀 𝑅𝐸𝒜𝒟𝐸𝑅 ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ'ꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ꜰᴇᴍ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ ɪɴ ᴀʀᴄᴀɴᴇ... More

Info/Requests
-ONESHOTS-
My Hero-Arrested!Reader/Vi (1)
The Undercity-Vi/Arrested!Reader/Caitlyn (2)
My Darling-Yandere!Caitlyn/Reader
Enemy -Vi/Arrested!Reader/Caitlyn (3)
~HEADCANONS~
~Dating Headcanons~
~Uno headcanons~
~Flirty/Touchy Headcanons~
~Gaming Headcanons~
~Dating + Christmas Headcanons ~
~Jinx First date headcanons~

I need her- Psychiatrist!Reader/Jinx

15.9K 378 299
By justcatradorable

NOT SPELL CHECKED
Warnings: Slight language

"But I don't want a psychiatrist!"
A thump was heard as the blue haired female jumped off the hangover in Silco's Study. She fiddled with her braids as she sat on his desk pouting.

"Trust me Jinx, this is what's best. Sevika won't always be here to ask about your woman problems and I won't always be available to ask about your..problems."

"Cmon I don't bother you guys that much do I?"Jinx's hurt blue eyes looked up at the brunette who was straight faced.

"It's not a matter of bothering us Jinx it's about you getting the help you deserve, Sevika will escort you to the subway to Piltover."

"PILTOVER?! You got me a psychiatrist in the topside!?"

"Jinx don't worry about that,I'm sure it will be a nice change of scenery.Besides you know even though I run this place, I could never trust someone from here with your health."
The look in his eyes had softened as the girl scoffed and hoisted herself off the desk and out of the room only to be met with Sevika right outside the door.

"Oh great what do you want?" Jinx muttered rolling her eyes.

"Lose the attitude, I'm going to escort you to topside and it's a long way so why not make it enjoyable."

  "He thinks I'm crazy! And you're taking me somewhere so a random person can 'fix' me, why the hell would the way there be enjoyable?!" The blue haired teen yelled as she tried to run but Sevika picked her up and threw her over her shoulder with a prompt 'Let's go' before making her way to the subway station.

——-———————————————————————

  When the subway has stopped outside of the psychiatric hospital Jinx held a hand out when the brunette tried to get off as well.
"No need I can go in myself." She stated before rushing off into the building.

   The smell of cleaner and lavender hit her first when she entered the doors, every nurse,doctor, and other employees were in crisp white uniforms, she could hear the whispers of the doctors and patients very faintly from the rooms and the slight clanking of the metal tools being set down after being sterilized from the man working at a cart behind the counter.
   And the last thing she realized was... why the hell was it so bright in here?

  She walked up to the woman at the front desk as she squinted her eyes trying not to get blinded from all the white lights and uniforms.

  "Hi there how can I help you?" Jesus Jinx had never heard a voice so obnoxious, it wasn't annoying it was just so high pitched matched with a pearly white smile that seemed genuine as her face seemed so welcoming that it frightened the blue eyed girl.

  "Um..Hi I'm Jinx I think my...Silco made an appointment for me."

   The worker seemed surprised by her voice and her clothes when she really got a look at her, it was nothing like what most people in Piltover wore and most people also especially didn't have bright blue hair. She soon realized it was rude to stare and looked down at her sheet of appointments.

  "Oh yes I see you right here! You'll be meeting with Dr.L/N room 247. I love your style be the way!"

  "Oh yeah, thanks." The bluenette wasn't quite sure how to reply as she did her best topside smile and made her way down the hall looking for room 247. However the hallway was a long one and soon enough she started hearing Mylo and Claggors voices in her head.

"He thinks you can't handle yourself."

"He thinks you're crazy."

"It's all Vi's fault you wouldn't be this way if it weren't for her."

"Go back to the Undercity everyone here already can tell you don't belong"

The voices only got louder as she walked and soon enough she couldn't take it. Grabbing her head and spinning around to yell at no one.

"N-No you're wrong! He just wants me to be healthy! I'm not crazy be quiet!"
Her shouting only grew as she tried to quiet down the voices before opening the door to the room finally and being met with a female around her age with the most shocked face Jinx had ever seen, Her eyes were wide and she could see the beautiful e/c clearly and her mouth was slightly ajar as she looked over Jinx. The blue haired teen noticed she was dressed like most of the others in the facility, in a white long doctors jacket with a pair of blue jeans and a light pink blouse underneath the jacket, matched with some black heeled short boots.

"Hello, you must be Jinx, come take a seat." You gestured to the couch across from you. Jinx was so taken aback by your voice it sounded so..welcoming so free of judgement, so genuine and as she stood and processed how she could fall asleep to your talking alone she realized something. Mylo and Claggor had gone quiet, they had stopped talking the moment she set eyes on you. Just being alone with you her mind felt at peace.

"Listen sunshine, with all due respect I really don't think I need you. I'm doing just fine on my own."

"Really? That's not what your transcripts said but I have always been one to prefer to hear the issues directly from the patient. Was someone bothering you outside?" You replied as you glanced out the window of tou door to the hallway.

"No what makes you think that?" You didn't fail to notice Jinx looking anywhere but you as she started to play with the souvenirs around your desk.

"It's just that I could've sworn I heard you yelling at someone out there, if someone was bothering you I could have security escort them out."

"Wow what a ray of sunshine you are for protecting me but really, it was no one just my annoying brothers Mylo and Claggor." For some reason those names rung a bell as you walked over to your desk picking up Jinx's transcripts and read over it. Mylo and Claggor were her two dead best friends killed in an explosion 5 years ago, around the same time Silco had adopted her.

"Do..they bother you often?"

"Only when they're most unneeded so yeah pretty much, what does this have to do with anything?"

"Jinx, I'm going to ask you a question and I really want you to answer honestly. Do you know anything about an explosion 5 years ago?"

That seemed to have hit a nerve as you heard glass breaking and looked over to see Jinx had crushed a snow globe she was holding in her hand before looking up at you in anger. However past all of that you could see the guilt and fear in her eyes.

"N-No that..it wasn't my fault, I only want to help, I thought I could help, I-I didn't mean for them to...to." Sobs racked her throat as she started to fall to the floor but you were quicker as you ran over and caught her cradling her against you.

"No no Jinx it wasn't your fault, it's gonna be okay it wasn't your fault, you didn't do anything." You both stayed like that for a few minutes as Jinx's sniffles died down and she held onto your arms and buried her face in your neck. Then after those few minutes she realized what she was doing and back up like she had been burned by fire.

"Sorry princess I didn't mean to startle you like that. But I really should get going Silcos probably wondering how long I'm gonna be out." Blue braids whipped you in the face as Jinx rushed to get out but you were quick enough to grab her hand to stop her.

"Wait before you go I need to prescribe you a couple of things, does the..incident keep you up at night?"

"Sometimes yeah but don't worry Doc I'm fine."

"Just do it for me Jinx please? Here, these are for when you have trouble sleeping and these, are for Mylo and Claggor please take the recommended dose on each bottle when it says to. And I'll see you back here on Thursday." You said handing Jinx the two orange bottles with a kind smile. She took them with a bit of hesitation her hand stroking over yours for a second before taking the bottle, making your cheeks go red for a moment.

"Pfft yeah right Princess." She scoffed before walking out of the door, even with her attitude you knew you would see her back here on Thursday something about her made you think you could trust her to know when she needed help.

—————————————————————————

And you were right. Jinx had come back the next Thursday and the next Saturday and the Tuesday after that pretty soon it became a routine for the last 6 months Jinx had been visiting you every other day for appointments or check-ins or just to hangout.

  "Heyy sunshine guess what today is?" Jinx had the biggest smile on her face as she stood behind you at your desk her arms on either side of you trapping you in. Not that you minded.

"Hmm I don't know do you mind giving me a hint?" A smirk played on your face, of course you couldn't forget what today was but you had to pretend so that you could surprise Jinx.

"Aw cmon, it's my birthday! Remember?" she spun around your desk chair so you could see her and she was wearing a paper tiara that said "B-Day Girl" and a new thigh holster for her gun, no doubt a gift from Silco. He had always been one to indulge her violent side as it helped his business more and he knew it made her happy.

"Of course I remembered Jinx how could I not?" You replied as you got up and went to your mini fridge to pull out a cake decorated with blue frosting and two candles with the numbers 1 and 9 to celebrate her age. You lit the candles with a lighter from your desk before setting it down in front of the bluenette.

  "Princess you shouldn't have! Cmon you have to at least have a piece too." Jinx was awe struck but still pulled out her knife and sliced you both a piece. You both had been eating your pieces for a while and conversing before you noticed her starting at you.

"What is it Jinx? Do I have something on my face?"

Instead of replying Jinx leaned over the table and swiped her thumb across you lips where you had blue icing on the corner of your bottom lip, you couldn't help but stare as she licked the icing off her thumb quickly before going back to eating as if nothing had happened.

"Jeez you're the one from the prestigious topside yet you still eat like an animal." She giggled at you while you just sat there stunned still with a red face trying to chuckle along. Had her face always been that stunning?

—————————————————————————

Little did you know that would be your last interaction for a while, after that day Jinx had stopped visiting your for a few weeks and you had been worried sick. You had thought about sending a letter to Silco but that would just be awkward, everything seemed awkward now that you had realized you were in love with her. Had that been the reason she disappeared? You just wanted to see her again and hear her laugh.

  "Dr. L/N what are your thoughts?"

You were shaken out of your daydreaming by your boss, god how could you forget you were in a meeting? Ever since falling in love with Jinx you had been getting off track with anything that didn't involve her, whenever she was around though you found your focus and motivation at an all time high.

"My thoughts on what?"

  "The new promotion idea? We all think it's a great way to give each employee a chance to really show their devotion and—"

"Who the fuck are you?! Get away from me!" Your boss was cut of by a loud voice in the hallway. A voice you recognized.

"Um one moment Boss I'll go get that." You stated before standing up and rushing into the hall.

There you saw Jinx facing away from you yelling at one of the other Psychiatrists, her hair was out of her usual two braids and was long and disheveled.

  "Miss, Dr. L/N is very busy today but I can meet with you if you would like."

"No, bullshit! I don't want you! Where is she!? I need her!" With each words she yelled you could tell that she was on the verge of breaking down crying even though she wasn't facing you. You decided it was time to intervene.

"Hey what's the problem here, what are you doing with my patient Stacy?" You said walking up to the two of them.

"Y/N there you are." the bluenette cried out as she ran into your arms crying. You could count the amount of times you had heard her call you by your first name on one hand, instantly you knew this was serious as you glared at the other doctor. You stroked the back of her head running your fingers through her long hair to calm her down before turning into your office.

  "Cmon Jinx let's sit down." You carried her over to your couch as she lied on top of you her head buried in your neck as you could feel her hot tears hitting your skin. Her arms wrapped around your waist tight seemingly scared to let go.

  "What happened Hon?" Your fingers didn't stop stroking her light blue hair as you waiting for her to catch her breath.

  "Vi came back, only for her to leave me again." It was a whisper against your neck, almost silent, but you heard it. You could almost feel your heart break at how her voice cracked as you wrapped your arms around her and hugged her right against you refusing to let go.

  "I'm so sorry Jinx, she doesn't know what she's missing out on. No matter how many years you've been apart just please remember that you're still sisters and soon she'll come back for good because of how utterly amazing you are. And while you wait for her just know that I'll always be here for you, every step of the way." After taking some deep breaths and listening to your rant Jinx looked up at you and it was only then that you realized how close your faces were.

  "Yeah princess you'll always be here won't you?"

   "Always Jinx, only for you." That's all it took for her to push you down all the way onto your back on the couch, her long hair creating a curtain around you both as the only thing you could see now was her face, you stared into her blue eyes but then noticed that she wasn't staring at yours and was instead staring at your lips. Before you could process that fully she had leaned down to crash your lips together in a heated kiss her lips were soft and one of her hands came to your side to reach up the hem of your shirt, her nails scratched your stomach and just as you were about to reciprocate the kiss she moved down to begin kissing your chin and neck occasionally biting you softly along the way.

—————————————————————————

On your way home you ran into Caitlyn, one of the city guards, on the staircase into your home. It wasn't hard to see all of the new scars she sported and how disheveled her hair was.

  "Woah Cait you just look like you went through hell and back." You chuckled as you were about to walk by her before she looked up at you and almost doubled over in laughter.

"Yeah right you're one to talk, I thought you were at work, not a late night hookup?" Your face grew hot at the claim as you almost choked on your spit.

"What How did you— I mean..What makes you think that?" Once the female had stopped laughing she just looked at you with a raised eyebrow.

"Maybe take a look in the mirror." She replied before snorting and going back to her post.

—————————————————————————

When you got home you finally noticed how messed up your hair was, how your blouse was obviously hastily buttoned and most importantly all of the dark lipstick marks trailing from your lips down to your neck, they would be seen even lower if your shirt hadn't been covering most of them. You just sighed before jumping into the shower. Jinx was going to be the death of you.

END

Okay holy shit this was long I don't think I ever wrote a one shot this long but idk I just really loved this idea so tysm for requesting it. Don't forget to request any more ideas if anyone wants a headcanon or one shot <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.2K 2K 21
The hottest bitch Vi "You here to beat the shit out of me again?" "Y/n?" It will be based on the show arcane. ⚠️strong language, possibility of smut...
3.7K 122 6
❝ 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐡, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲! ❞ a collection of short stories about Jinx and the reader ↳ all self insert SLOW UPDATES oh I'm al...
5.7K 208 9
What if Vander had 5 kids, and Mylo had a sister. Meet Maya Mylos younger sister, the one who followed him. Who...
57.4K 1.9K 22
[UNDER EDITING] ARCANE FANFIC! SilcoXFem!Reader.