S@D [N@A Season 2]

By samadhishwetha

Hi! I'm Amelia. Everyone has a past. That past can destroy the present and destroy hope for the future. Drugs... More

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's note

Chapter 3

21 5 5
By samadhishwetha

"A girl came yesterday, right? Who is that?" asked Sarah while she was having her breakfast.

"Don't seek gossip" Soren threw a napkin at her.

"Mom, you trust him so much. It's not fair" Sarah raised her eyebrows.

"Babygirl, Soren told me about her. She is Diana" Aurora served me a pancake with maple syrup.

"Diana Venus. Are you happy now?" Soren pinched Sarah's hair.

"What? Venus" Nicolo came towards us.

"Ya," Soren nodded.

"Seriously" I was also shocked.

"Why? What's the problem?" Soren shrugged his shoulders.

"Nothing. It's just an attractive name" Aurora tried to show that it was not that important. Nicolo let out a sigh and signaled to her that he wanted to talk with her. I also understood Nicolo's restlessness.

"I'm leaving. If Luc comes, tell him that I went earlier today" I said as I left the home.

"Okay, dear" Aurora also made me feel like she was my mom and I love it.

"Let's go," Soren said as he received a peck on his forehead from Aurora. Sarah also received that morning peck.

"Bye" Both of them hugged Nicolo and waved at their mom and dad.

"I want to talk with you" Nicolo grabbed Aurora's hand after Soren and Sarah left.

"About what?" Aurora sat down next to her.

"You know what I want to talk with you" He looked into her eyes.

"Listen, it's just a name. You know that Venus died. And he has no way of having a daughter of Soren's age. And he hasn't sons, has he?" She tried to comfort him.

"He hasn't sons. But-" Nicolo clenched his jaw.

"There are so many people in the world called Venus. And this is Washington, not MA. So don't be upset. You got it, babe?" She made him look at her.

"I don't want to get back to the life I had 18 years ago. I can't let you suffer again. You've done enough for me. I don't want to see my children suffer because of me. I'm afraid to lose my little family. Will I ever have to be that evil gangster?" Nicolo let out a sigh as he played with Aurora's hair.

"You think so much. So, relax. And I still love that evil gangster. You know he is very handsome and hot. I'm going crazy with his style. He had an arrogant romance. OH God! I miss him. I love to see him again." Aurora let out a sigh and laughed.

"Do you want him so badly right now?" Nicolo let her sit on his lap.

"What? That sounds incorrect" Aurora raised her eyebrows.

"Nope, I meant what I wanted to mean" He whispered into her ear.

"Auroraaa, Mommy" That was Jazzy.

"She has woken up" Aurora got up from Nicolo's lap.

"Let her sleep a little more" He wrapped his arms around Aurora's waist and pulled her back to him. She pushed him away playfully and left.

"Hey, you know, once I loved a crazy girl who was afraid of thunder" Nicolo shouted as Aurora went to Jazzy's room.

"Now, you ar married to her" Aurora shouted back. Nicolo smiled at the ground because he remembered his toxic love.

...At the college...

When Soren saw Diana, he rubbed the back of his head as if to remind her of what she did.

"I'm sorry" Diana mouthed as she locked her locker. Soren smiled with her from the corner of his mouth. She rolled her eyes and went away.

"Hey, bro" Shawn wrapped his arm around Soren's neck.

"I can't breathe" Soren pushed Shawn away.

"You know, there's a party tonight, are you going?" asked Shawn.

"Where?" Soren raised his eyebrows.

"At Diego's house," Shawn said sadly.

"Who is that?" Soren asked annoyingly because he didn't know him.

"Don't you know about that guy? He is so rich as I've heard so the party will be excellent. But I don't like him at all" Shawn said as he put his stuff to the locker.

"Are you coming?" Soren had no idea to go to the party.

"You know that I can't come. Our mom is so weak now so she needs me to be with her. I also don't want to leave her and hurt her" Shawn said as tears welled up in his eyes. Shawn's mom was suffering from severe cancer.

"I don't want to go too" Soren hugged his friend and gently rubbed his back.

"No, you go" Shawn put his arm on Soren's shoulder.

"But I can't hurt you," Soren said with a low voice.

"No, I won't get hurt. I know, you love parties so go and enjoy" Shawn smiled slightly. "But remember one thing, don't flirt with girls. If you do that without me, I'll get hurt" Shawn burst out with a laugh. He was such a nice friend. Shawn was playful but sensitive and smart.

"What is Diego's last name? I actually don't know about him" Soren had a curiosity about that guy.

"Mmm..." Shawn rubbed the behind of his neck. "Oh! Venus...Diego Venus" he said a little proudly because he proved he had a good memory.

"Wait, is he Diana's brother or something?" Soren was confused.

"Nope, I think, there's no such thing. Why do you think so?" Shawn was also a bit confused.

"Nothing" But Soren was reminded of Nicolo's reaction when he heard the name 'Venus'.

"By the way, this fucking project is going to kill me" Shawn punched himself in the head with a book.

"I forgot something, now listen," Soren told the whole incident which happened the day before with Diana.

"Boy, don't fall for a nerd" Shawn gently patted Soren's shoulder.

"Puh...I don't like her. Keep it as a secret, the thing about her eyes. Unless I'll kill you" Soren gave him a deadly look.

"Oh gosh! Can you kill me?" Shawn shrugged his shoulders while he was reading the literature book.

"Yes, I can" Soren winked at him.

...During lunchtime, at the cafeteria...

After long boring periods, Shawn and Soren both went to the cafeteria for their lunch. Not only for that but also to flirt with girls.

"Hey, Soren" Someone came towards Soren and spoke. At that moment Soren was flirting with a group of girls.

"Yes," Soren suddenly moved his attention to that guy.

"I think, you don't know me. I'm Diego...Diego Venus" He reached out to shake his hand.

"Oh! I've heard about you" Soren shook his hand.

"We have a party at our house tonight. I'd like you to come too" Diego smiled slightly.

"What is the location?" Soren raised his eyebrow.

"I'll send you it?" Diego smirked.

"Do you have my number?" Soren was amazed.

"Yeah, dude" Diego rolled his eyes.

"But how?" Soren's eyes widened.

"It is possible. You are the 'hottie' for the whole college" Diego shrugged.

"Ok bro, I'll try to come" Soren left Diego and went to Shawn.

"He is not that bad" Soren snatched the burger from Shawn.

"I don't know whether he is bad or not, but I feel like he is such an asshole" Shawn ate a piece of it while the burger was in Soren's hand.

"Do you mind if I go to the party? I haven't been to a party in a while so I have an urge to go" Sore pouted as he looked at the burger.

"You have to be careful though" Shawn ate a piece of burger.

"Okay," Soren said eagerly looking at the burger which he couldn't eat.

Soren, who came home from college, was hesitant about whether to go to the party or not. He did not want to miss this opportunity because he was usually a sociable person. He was a little famous so he didn't want to be sidelined. He also remembered Shawn and he couldn't ignore him. Soren wanted to enjoy his life freely, just like Nicolo did but.

"What are you thinking so much about?" I messed up his hair a bit and sat next to him interrupting his deep thought.

"I can't decide whether to go to the party today or not. Shawn said that he would not come. I don't think that it's right to go to the party without him but he told me to go. You know, he can't come because of his mom" Soren was drawing circles with his finger on his lap.

"Listen, he's not the kind of person who thinks so wrongly. Don't let others ruin your happiness and don't ruin others' happiness for your happiness. Shawn is a good friend. He likes you to be happy" I said as I patted on his arm.

"Now, I have to get permission" He stood up from the sofa and went to the couch.

"Dad, I'm going to a party tonight," Soren said as he stared at the ground.

"Okay, but no alcohol, no drugs, and no sex" Nicolo raised his eyebrows.

"Sure dad, thank you. You are the best" Soren hugged Nicolo and winked at him. Nicolo slightly smiled. I'm sure that Nicolo just remembered what he did when he was at Soren's age.

"Can I come too? Is Shawn coming?" Sarah came towards them.

"Nope, Shawn isn't coming. You don't come because I can't protect you all the time" Soren rolled his eyes at Sarah.

"But-" Sarah tried to get permission but she failed.

"Princess, you can't go. I don't want you to go" Nicolo said calmly. Sarah pouted at him and Nicolo pouted back. She never disobeyed Nicolo's decisions. Nicolo followed strict rules about Sarah because she was so attractive. Oh! There was a knock on the door so I went and open the door.

"Oh! Luc" I pulled him into a hug and he pecked on my lips.

"There is something to show you. I forgot that" I dragged him to the living room and opened my laptop. And others also came there.

"I found this when I signed into my old google account. I had this secretly saved in google drive" I pressed the play button and winked at Nicolo and Aurora playfully.

"Babe, I want a baby" Nicolo wrapped his arm around Aurora's shoulder. "But why?" Aurora raised her eyebrows. "You know, they are so cute and I would like to see a small version of myself" Nicolo kissed her cheek. "Let's adopt a puppy" Aurora laughed. "Shawty, you know what I meant. Can I see myself through a puppy?" Nicolo shrugged and looked away. "Don't be mad, Nico" Aurora made him look at her. "Today, you can't escape my Babygirl" Nicolo leaned over to her" The footage was finished. I saw that Aurora had cuddled into Nicolo's chest. Luc was staring at Nicolo like 'Best passionate lover ever'. And Soren had covered Jazzy's eyes with his palm. Sarah's jaw had dropped.

"Damn! Dad" Soren's eyes had widened.

"Woow, what a romantic movie," said Sarah who was always talkative. Aurora cuddled into Nicolo's chest even more with embarrassment.

"I was only 20 by then" Nicolo's jaw clenched because he tried not to smile.

"How did you video this?" Nicolo asked in a little confusion.

"You know about my Arebi" I winked.

"Your nonsense" Nicolo dragged Aurora upstairs with him because they both had felt ashamed.

"Power couple" I and Luc burst out with a laugh.

"Soren, why did you cover my eyes?" Jazzy patted on his thigh.

"No, it's just something scary" Soren tried to answer her without leaving her any curiosity.

"Oh! Fortunately, if you don't cover my eyes, I will have bad dreams at night" Jazzy pouted cutely.

"Yeah girl, It's so creepy" Sarah went away as she squeezed Jazzy's cheek. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

My Baby By Alyssa

Teen Fiction

385 0 20
warning: rape, attempted suicide, consented sex... Hi... my name is Alison... my father is the leader of the most feared gang leader in New York, so...
92K 1.7K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...
58.1K 2.2K 31
Ten years. It's been ten years since the boys have been held up in prison cells for accounts such as murder, drug possession and robbery. Four years...
2.3K 149 33
"Nigga, you saw I was going to park out here but you stupid enough to steal it from me, take your car and pull over because this is my park bro," I s...