After The System Punished Me...

By PastTimer

Title: After The System Punished Me To Give Birth (系统罚他生娃) Author: Doleful billows (萧澜) ____ Sypnosis: (This... More

Please Note
Chapter 1 | Part 1
Chapter 1 | Part 2
Chapter 2 | Part 1
Chapter 2 | Part 2
Chapter 3 | Part 1
Chapter 3 | Part 2
Chapter 4 | Part 1
Chapter 4 | Part 2
Chapter 5 | Part 1
Chapter 5 | Part 2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 | Part 1
Chapter 32 | Part 2
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76 (End)
Chapter 77
What Will You Read Next?

Chapter 68

6K 209 2
By PastTimer

Draft
____

"Are you fucking sick?? Is it necessary to do something like this?! Ah???"

"You anti-human, trash-brained monster, dead pervert!!!"

"You just wait for me, one day you'll get a taste of your own medicine. I'll destroy you completely! Not even a trace of you will be left! You'll never be able to cause more harm ever again!"

"Come out! Get out for me! You dog, bah, calling you a dog is a compliment! You shitty system! Come out, curse you! What are you hiding from! You stupid shit!"

Despite Su Jingyang's persistent cursing, the system only sneered and ignored him.

Rong Ci was the same as before. He lost his sense of autonomy not long after arriving in the dream. As Su Jingyang screamed, his arms wrapped around him.

Su Jingyang didn't resist Rong Ci, but he hated this place very much and didn't want to do this kind of thing with him here. Unfortunately, there was nothing he could do right now.

Rong Ci entered his body, slowly but firmly, Su Jingyang didn't even have the energy to scold the system. At that moment, he just wanted to shout to the sky, all the way to his ancestors! Alas, it was to no avail. Su Jingyang can only grit his teeth and endure it.

The only good thing now is that he knew who the man in the dark is, he didn't feel as depressed or uncomfortable as before.

Although Rong Ci couldn't control his actions, his will was still strong. He knew what was going on subconsciously. After doing it with Su Jingyang once, he stopped, and after a while, both of them returned to the bedroom.

The candlelight inside the room flickered, Rong Ci opened his eyes and looked at Su Jingyang, who was silent in his arms. Su Jingyang raised his gaze to look back at him, his brows were drooping, and he looked very troubled.

Obviously, they had just made love to one another, but the two of them were strangely quiet, the atmosphere was stagnant.

Both of them lost interest after such a disturbance. Rong Ci sighed silently, he stretched out a hand and began putting on his clothes. Su Jingyang's origin was a secret that couldn't be forced even with hypnosis, after being asked about it, he vomited blood. Rong Ci knew that the strange dream was also related to Su Jingyang, but he had never asked him about it before, he was afraid that he'd be hurt or even vomit blood again.

Rong Ci also assumed that the strange dream would disappear after the birth of the twins, he didn't expect that he'd suddenly be dragged in without warning today.

Rong Ci kissed his forehead, he quietly stared into his eyes, and asked him in a low voice, "Can you tell me the reason for this?"

Su Jingyang's moist black eyes glanced at him. Rong Ci had already asked him, whether he was willing to admit it or not, he already understood that this dream was because of Su Jingyang, and that it was inconvenient for him to say anything about it.

After thinking it over, Su Jingyang decided to not tell him. It was useless to tell him. That the thing that called itself a system was an existence beyond anything this world could imagine. Even though Rong Ci was the patriarch of the Rong clan, he would never be able to defeat it.

Letting him know might just increase their worries. Anyway, he was leaving soon... there was no need to add more troubles.

Su Jingyang said vaguely: "I'm not very clear about it either. It's not good to blindly speculate."

Rong Ci only thought he couldn't speak about it, he frowned. "Will it be like this in the future? But you don't like it there."

Su Jingyang pulled at the thin quilt and covered the both of them, he leaned in his arms again, his voice was a little low, "It's dark there and it's true I don't like it, but... it's fine if it's with you."

Rong Ci froze for a moment, he gave him a deep look but Su Jingyang quickly closed his eyes and missed it. There was still a faint blush on his cheeks because of their passion, words spilled from his mouth, "Go to bed, let's go to bed. I'm so sleepy."

Rong Ci dropped a kiss on the face that still felt unnaturally hot, he held him tightly in his arms, "Go to sleep."

Su Jingyang's torment went on. From time to time, he would state at the mole in his palm. Fortunately, it didn't change color. He couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief, but it meant that he still had to welcome the next dream.

Knowing that he didn't like it there, Rong Ci strongly prioritised this in his subconscious, he made sure to quickly bring him back every time he was done.

More than a month passed in fear, every five days they would tangle in that dream. After returning to bed, Su Jingyang often said that he wanted to sleep right away. Su Jingyang felt very sorry for Rong Ci, but he was too distressed because of his approaching departure. He was too afraid that he'd become pregnant with another child. If another life from this world grew in his body, he wouldn't be able to leave. Fortunately, Rong Ci always indulged him, he just let him sleep once he said that he's tired, and didn't force him.

Su Jingyang learned from Rong Ci that Ming Jiasheng was well. He also heard from Rong Ci that Ming Jiasheng had been persistently guarding outside the Grand Wizard's hall, but Rong Hua was in retreat and so never came out to see him.

Su Jingyang went to see him once, Ming Jiasheng sat unmoving at the gate of the hall, he was so silent it was as if he had turned into a stone sculpture. The Grand Wizard's hall special, nobodies wouldn't be able to enter it casually. Even if one was impatient, they could only wait outside obediently.

Su Jingyang watched from a distance, he couldn't help asking Rong Ci who was besides him, "Did Rong Hua go into retreat to restore memories from his previous life?"

"Yes." Rong Ci answered, "Rong Hua doesn't want to listen to Ming Jiasheng about anything involving him. He's worried that there'll be lies and half-truths, he wants to remember everything first, and then make his judgment."

Su Jingyang suddenly sighed after hearing it, Rong Ci looked at him, "What's wrong?"

"I just thought, no matter whether Rong Hua can remember or not, Ming Jiasheng still won't have a chance." Although Su Jingyang was still unclear about the story between Rong Hua and Ming Jiasheng, Rong Hua's temperament is too stubborn, he either loves or hate to extremes. If Ming Jiasheng truly lost him in their previous life, he'd probably never look back.

Even if he was willing to pay for Rong Hua to look back, it'll still be a long and arduous process.

After a pause, Su Jingyang asked again: "Does Rong Hua really remember nothing? How long will his retreat take?"

"Maybe another month, maybe it'll never work."

Su Jingyang would rather Rong Hua never remember, after all, who would want to remember unhappy things? It's a pity that with Rong Hua's character, he wouldn't think like this. What he needs is the truth, even if the truth will make his heart bleed and shatter.

To be honest, Su Jingyang admired Rong Hua's courage and head-on approach.

There's been no progress on Rong Hua's side. Su Jingyang temporarily focused all his attention on the child and Rong Ci. Rong Ci's important tasks were already solved. He just had to go out and inspect the outer river formation every day, sometimes, he'd even be accompanied by Su Jingyang. When the weather was pleasant, they would take the two children out to play and relax. Their family of four could be considered quite happy.

These peaceful days passed by, about half a month later, Su Jingyang calmly received news from Jincheng.

"...What? The coronation will be held at the end of the month?" Su Jingyang was stunned for a long time, it was as if his chest had been stabbed by something, painful and numb.

The end of the month, there were only a few days left.

He didn't expect Ming Zhan to rush through things so fast, it was already more than a month earlier than he estimated. Su Jingyang could only guess that perhaps the arrangements had been made in the Palace early on, just waiting for Ah-Li to come back.

Su Jing yang blankly held the child who was still moving in his arms, slowly retracting his shocked gaze. He sat down without saying a word.

Rong Ci watched him intently, he quickly realized that his expression wasn't quite right, he said: "I've checked, everything is going according to Ming Jiasheng's promise, Ming Zhan let Ling Li recognize Master Lin as his father, he has now changed his name to Lin Li, Ah-Xuan had also been acknowledged as Prince. The Lin family will definitely protect them, things are going well, are you not happy for them?"

"Of course I'm happy, Ah-Li will be the Queen and Ah-Xuan is the Prince." Su Jingyang forced his mouth to curl and smiled, but his toned was a bit more desolate than it should've been.

Ah-Yu, who was in SU Jingyang's arms, suddenly urinated, a large patch of Su Jingyang's clothes became wet. Ah-Yu ate his little hand and looked at him innocently. Su Jingyang kissed his cheek, muttering: "Little thing, don't let me catch you peeing on me again." He didn't call the nanny over, standing up and changing the baby's diaper himself.

Rong Ci stared at his deliberately turned figure, a low sigh came to his ears, his pupils suddenly shrank, his expression looked a little lost in thought. Su Jingyang's actions were too strange, he had a faint hunch.

_______

PastTimer: My vaccination was delayed (once again) QwQ enjoy the chapter! ❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 24.8K 46
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
369K 16.2K 67
Pregnant with a Disabled Man's Child [Rebirth] 怀了残疾世子的崽[重生] Author: 山吹子 Status: 67 Chapters (Completed) Description In the previous life, Fang Miaomi...
56.7K 1.9K 89
江医生他怀了死对头的崽 Status : 89 Chapters (Completed) Author : 葫芦酱 As we all know, the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Jihua Hospital, which is a...
886K 22K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...