LOWKEY

By kris_sirk_kris

"Should we tell them about us?" "No. Not yet" "So we'll hide it then?" "Yeah. Let's keep it lowkey" More

A/N
SCHOOL; TRANSFEREE
COUNCIL;LISA
RUNAWAY ; JENNIE
KIM ; MANOBAN
FRIENDS ; BULLIES
LUNCH ; DINNER
UNEXPECTED
JISOO ; VISIT
V
PRACTICE ; EXCUSES
WORK ; PLAY
HIT ; AID
BATHROOM
DATE
WIFE ; ROSÉ
CHAPERON
PARENTS ; PLANS
STUBBORN
SIGN
TRIP : NAUSEA
DAY 01
DAY 02
DROWN ; SAVED
BACK HOME
SNEAK PEEK
SURPRISE ; WALK
RUMORS ; JEALOUS
MEET ; JONGIN
BLONDE
BOOTH ; HANDCUFFS
CONFESSION
TRUTH ; DARE
FOUND
LOWKEY

ARRIVED

5.4K 223 46
By kris_sirk_kris

JENNIE

I'm already wide awake after a short nap. My stomach doesn't feel like throwing up anymore and I'm currently watching the scenery outside the window while leaning my head on her shoulder.

I suddenly felt hungry so I removed my head from leaning on her and I look up to her. She was closing her eyes while crossing her arms.

She was actually holding my hand earlier but Irene kept on looking back to check on me so we had no choice but to let go of each other or else she'll get suspicious.

I opened the bag that is currently resting on my lap. Lisa packed me some sandwiches so I decided to eat that first.

I hope I won't throw up while eating. I'm really hungry.

I took the sandwich from the tupperware and unwrapped it. I took a bite and moaned in delight.

Even though it's just a simple sandwich, it's Lisa who made it and it's 100% delicious as usual.

I continued eating while looking outside to please myself.

I wonder if we're almost there. As we continue travelling, the buildings are starting to disappear and so are the big houses.

It's like we're going to a province.

It's a good thing though. It'll be less pollution for us hihi.

I managed to finish my sandwich. I'm still hungry and I look at Lisa, she's still sleeping.
She told me we'd share the sandwich so I better left some for her.

But I'm still hungry.

I bit my lower lip as I look at the remaining sandwich inside the tupperware.

I look back at Lisa and the sandwich.

Food or Lisa?

Lili loves me anyway. I'm sure she'll understand.

I happily took the sandwich our if the tupperware and bring it to my mouth.

I giggled in delight and look back outside while eating.

I suddenly heard someone clearing their throat so I look around and my lips suddenly met Lisa's.

She grinned and I can feel myself blusing as I look around to see if someone saw us.

"Stealing kisses now, Nini?" She whispered to me.

"I-it was an accident. Sorry"

She smiled and look at the sandwich I was holding.

"Is that the sandwich left for me?"

"No. This is mine"

"And where's mine then?"

"Uhm, I left it at home"

"Nice try Nini. I was the one who packed your snacks remember?"

I pouted and brought the sandwich close to her mouth.

"Okay. You can have it" I said sadly.

She hold my hand and took a bite.

Her face suddenly grimaced and look at me.

"It doesn't taste good"

"What? It taste great. What are you saying?"

"I don't like it. I think I forgot to put something on it" she said and leaned back to her seat.

"Huh? But it taste good, Lili"

"Nope. I don't like it"

But it taste really good.

Is something wrong with her tongue?

"So, should I throw it?"

"Dunno. You can have it if you want" she closed her eyes and crossed her arms.

"I'll just eat it then. We don't want to waste food right?"

She didn't answer so she's probably sleeping already.

I just grinned and finished the sandwich.

The bus suddenly stopped and I peeked outside the window when someone pulled me back in.

"Don't put your head outside the window" Lisa warned me and I immediately apologized.

I thought we already arrived but it's just another gasoline station.
Irene look back at me and asked something.

"Jen, you wanna buy something? Or pee?"

"Sure. I think I need to stretch my legs too" I told her.

I look at Lisa and she gave me way. I followed Irene outside and I immediately stretched my body once my feet stepped on the ground.

"You feeling good now?" She asked me.

"Yup"

We saw other students coming off of the bus too and I saw Tzuyu and Sana walking towards us.

"I need to pee. How about you two?" Tzuyu asked.

"I think I'll just buy something to eat. I already peed earlier at the first stop" Irene told her.

"Can I come with you? I'm hungry" Sana whined making us laugh.

"Sure, let's go. Jen, you can follow Tzuyu"

I nodded and Tzuyu took my hand before we run to the restroom.

"Jennie I'll go first. I badly want to piss now. Guard the door" she told me and went inside before I could answer.

I waited for her patiently as I crossed my legs. I want to pee too.

"Are you done?" I called her

"Just a moment"

I nodded and tapped my foot on the floor.

I finally heard the door opened and I immediately went inside too.

I started doing my business until I'm done.

I stepped out of the stall and went to the mirror. I washed my hands and wiped it when two arms suddenly snaked around my waist.

"You done?" She whispered on my ear.

"Y-yeah. Where's Tzuyu?"

"I told her to go ahead"

I nodded and look at her from the mirror. She swayed my hair on the other side and I tilted my head a little. She started planting soft kisses on my neck making me close my eyes.

"Lili, we should go. They might left us"

"They won't. Turn around please?"

I did what she told me to. She immediately attacked my lips making me gasp but I pulled her closer to me and returned the favor.

We didn't kiss for a long time since we have to head back.
A soft kiss was planted on my forehead before we go out.

I saw V walking towards us and he handed me a bag of chips.

"What's this?" I asked

"Chips? So you won't get bored while waiting. And here's some water" I accepted the bottle of water from him.

I saw Lisa continued walking towards the bus. I thought she'll wait for me but I guess I was wrong.

"Thanks, V. You shouldn't have bothered" I told him as we walked towards the bus too.

"Are you feeling okay now?"

"Yup. I'm good"

"Just tell me if you feel anything okay?"

I only smiled at him and he let me enter the bus first.

I saw Lisa crossing her arms and her eyes are closed again.

My friends are already settled inside but there are still students who haven't returned yet.

I sat beside Lisa and placed the foods V gave me inside my bag.

I scooted closer to her to get a reaction but she didn't budged.
I nudged her with my elbow but she only groaned.

I was about to poke her cheek when Irene suddenly look back at us so I stopped myself.

"You good?" She asked and look at Lisa before looking back at me.

"Yup"

She nodded and turn around.

I look up at Lisa and poked her cheek multiple times.

She suddenly grabbed my finger and swatted my hand away making me pout.

"Okay" I said in a low tone before moving back to my place.

I decided to just look outside and watch other student stepped inside the bus.

The driver finally arrived and started the engine. I felt movements beside me and I saw Lisa removing her jacket.

I went back on looking outside when I felt a hand grabbing mine.

I look back at her and saw her hold my left hand and placed it on her lap, under the jacket.

She closed her eyes once again and I felt her squeezing my hand under the jacket.

I smiled and scooted closer to her.

"Are you sleepy?" I asked.

"A little"

I poked her cheek making her to open her eyes and look at me.

I patted my shoulder and I saw her smile and shake her head.

"What?"

"You can lean on me"

"You're short"

I glared at her and tried to remove my hand from her hold but she gripped on it tightly.

She then patted her shoulder too so I just pouted before leaning my head on it.

I suddenly felt her head on top of mine and she squeezed my hand and I did the same.

I smiled and closed my eyes before drifting to sleep as well.

We finally arrived at the campsite!

Lisa and I had to separate ways since the teachers called her and Seulgi.

I approached my friends as I stretched my limbs.

"How's the nap Jennie?" Irene asked me and she was wiggling her eyebrows.

"It was great? Why?"

"Well you seems so peaceful while leaning at the president"

"What? What do you mean? Aren't you and Jennie sitting together?" Tzuyu asked while looking at us.

"Oh no. Lisa switch seats with me since she said Seulgi wanted to sit next to me"

"So you and the president sat beside each other the whole trip?! You lucky btch" Tzuyu gasped and then laughed.

I look at Irene and saw her looking at me while smirking. I suddenly felt embarrassed because she saw us in that position.

"And what are you wearing? Oh my God. Is that Lisa's beanie?!" Tzuyu couldn't believe herself as she points at my head.

"Oh yeah. She gave it to me. She said I should wear it so my hair won't fly away"

Crap.

Me and my mouth.

I wanted to cover it but my friends widen their eyes and even Sana who was still sleepy, look at me with wide eyes too.

"Damn girl. You're so lucky. Lisa never let anyone borrow her personal things. Even Seulgi couldn't borrow a pen from her and they're best friends"

I didn't know what to say so I just lowered my head.

Ms Dara suddenly called us and told us to gather around so I sighed in relief because my friends wouldn't get to interrogate me more.

We some local villagers and they're going to help us plant.
Ms Dara said they own the land where we will be planting the trees and they will guide us so we'll know what to do.

It's almost lunchtime so we decided to eat some lunch first and rest for a while before we head to the site where we will be planting.

We had lunch at one of the villager's house and they welcomed all of us.

They prepared delicious foods that we haven't tried in the city and they were all so yummy.

I would glance at Lisa and saw her talking to our teacher from the other table.

We left our things inside their house for a while since we're going to camp outside for tonight.

Their house cannot occupy all of us anyway plus, they said camping is fun.

After eating, we rest for a while before deciding to visit the site where we would start.

---------------------

I got vaccinated yesterday, I'll turn into a zombie now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 4.9K 40
"My heart it bleeds with pain My soul will forever wishing you could have stayed" Jennie to Lisa "Please don't cry Just because we had to part As lo...
8.9K 188 10
Well nothing to say.....just read it and find out by yourself
324K 7.2K 48
FLUFF ANGST (FAV😋) SMUTS(?)
187K 7.3K 37
Park.jisoo: wait so you're not the girl that twerked on me on that day