💜THE BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY💜- A...

Bởi missshruti13

What if Karna had strong friendship with Duryodhan as well as Kauravas that they believed him more than Shaku... Xem Thêm

💗PROLOGUE💗
🔥BIRTH OF THE SURYAPUTRA🔥
💜THE BLOOMING FRIENDSHIP😍
THE CHANGED DURYODHAN??
KARN MET PANDAVAS
💗SUYO IN KARN'S HOME💜
😍START OF THE JOURNEY😍
🔥MEETING OF LORD PARASHURAM 🔥
😈ENTRY OF SHAKUNI😈
💜GIFT FOR DURYODHAN💜
🔥PARASURAMA SHISHYA🔥
🔥🔥MRITYUNJAY KARNA 🔥🔥
💜IMPORTANT CASTS💜
💜 PERKS OF BEING SURYAPUTR 💜
👑WAY TO ROYAL LIFE👑
🔥THE HANDSOME AND MYSTERIOUS BOY 🔥
😝HASTINAPUR'S BRAT😝
🥺SEARCHING ASHWATHAMA🥺
💜WHEN THIRD ONE BECOMES A BRAT TOO💜
💥VASUSEN IS A DANGEROUS KING💥
💜{HE- WHO ENTERED MAGATH}💜
💥HE-WHO SLAYED THE KINGS💥
🙂DEFEAT OF DRUPAD🙂
🥰THE ELDER BROTHERS VISIT🥰
💜THE DAY BEFORE CORONATION💜
❤️((CORONATION PART-1))❤️
💜((CORONATION PART-II))💜
🙂MAYA-THE FLUTE🙂
🫤SULKING LITTLE PANDAV🫤
😭 THE EMOTIONAL DEPARTURE 😔
🐜 LITTLE ANT🐜
❤️ PRANKSTERS MEET EACH OTHER❤️

💗KARN AND THE ROYALS💜

3.8K 205 49
Bởi missshruti13

That day, Karn was with Duryodhan is in the lakeside. Both the friends were discussing something when Karn asked,"So, Why do you hate Pandavas, Suyo??" Duryodhan who was watching the sunset shrugged but said nothing. Karn also didn't pry. He know about his friend's stubbornness and he left to it.

He suddenly exclaimed,"Oh God! How come I forgot that??" Duryodhan confusedly asked,"What? What did you..." But he was caught off guard when Karn threw flour on his face. A sneeze erupted from his nose at the sudden attack.

He looked at Karn with bewildered face and asked,"What was that for??" Karn chuckled saying,"Umm...for being dumb!!" That's it...Duryodhan took a handful of mud and tried to throw on Karn who ducked away. Both the friends began to run around when Karn fell on someone. He hurriedly stood up and saw one soldier standing there. He was about to apologize but was cut if when he heard,"Sutputr! Don't you have eyes?? You touched me!!"

Karn stood there, his head hunging low. His voice buried itself deep inside. He didn't look at the soldier. He didn't want to. He hate the disgusting look on him. He took a deep breath. His whole body was on fire. He want to punch the mouth which insulted him but he maintained his calm and slowly said,"I'm sorry...It'll not happen again!!"
The soldier simply sneered at the 9 year old and moved away.

Duryodhan watched everything from distance. His palm fisted in anger. He also got extremely upset when he saw the sad look on his friend's face. He slowly approached calling,"Mitr! Are you..."

And Karn perfectly masked his hurt into bright smile. He exclaimed, "Oh Suyo! Atlast you fat pig came here too soon. How..." Duryodhan chuckled bitterly saying,"Don't smile fakely, Mitr! It hurts me!!" Karn's smile froze completely and he sat on the floor rubbing his forehead..Duryodhan asked,"Shall I go and punish him?? Shall I tell his behaviour to pitashree and punish him? I'll do anything...tell me!!"

Karn chuckled saying,"Suyo! This is the reality. This is how everyone treat me. There is not much hard feeling now. I'm used to it. And..Just because you don't see my caste doesn't mean that the king will do the same. Just leave it....Leave everything.. don't stress yourself". Duryodhan asked,"How could you.....??" Karn smiled saying,"That's my fate, Suyo! Whatever I am, at the end of the day, I'll be a Sut who none want to touch or talk!!"

Duryodhan hugged his friend tightly. He could imagine the pain that Karn was going through.... He, the Prince couldn't able to digest the fact that everyone loves Pandavas but somehow he got respect from everyone. But his Mitr.... He said,"Don't think anything bad about you, Mitr! You are the most amazing person I've ever seen. You are brave, kind, sweet and wonderful soul. You are very talented too. I...I am not good in words Mitr...but I'll say you changed me...Me who was atfirst hated by everyone was now loved by everyone...and its not the simple thing.. you understand what I'm trying to say right??"

Karn patted his friend softly. But to light up the situation, he said,"You are worse in comforting, Suyo! Please don't try again. I'll laugh...." Duryodhan kicked his friend saying,"Shut up you stupid! I tried my level best right?? You are..... ouch KARN WHERE THE HELL YOU ARE TAKING ALL THOSE FLOUR FROM??"

But Vasusena was already running away after throwing flour on his friend's face. Duryodhan shook his head...He must learn how to be happy with small things from Karn...because he wants himself to be happy and content too...

Days rolled on. Karn was helped by Kaurav Princes to get inside the castle and everyone were happy. Karn was very strict when it comes to studies. He always made all the Kauravas to finish off their day homework and day's activities slowly.

To say Kauravas were fond of Karn will be understatement of the century...All were extremely fond and overprotective of Karn as they were for Duryodhan. That too after Duryodhan narrated the incident of soldier, everyone warned the Soldiers and other maids, servants to give equal respect for their Bhrata Karn...

Kunti and the Pandavas were called to Dwaraka for a visit and from then on, Duryodhan was free. Ofcourse, Karn never love to fight with anyone and he feared that if Karna bonded with Pandavas more, he will also become like Pitamah and Vidur!! Currently the Royals called for Kauravas to meet.

The elders were confused by the behaviour of the children. Kauravas never usually obey but currently in the recent lesson classes, they exceeded in studies that they all were very sharp-witted equalling Pandavas. And they don't finish their homework usually but now they were behaving as very best pupils... Though atfirst they thought absence of Shakuni made them like this, Vidur strongly declined saying,"No! Someone is influencing them! We need to know who's that!"

And thus, when Kaurava assembled, King Dhritarashtra asked,"Kids! Whom are you all talking to? All your Gurus are saying that you were talented and were behaving good than Pandavas? Is there anything you wish to tell?!" But he got no reply. All the princes looked at their elder brother who asked,"You should be happy that we are doing good, right Pitashree??" He was oddly calm and he bitterly chuckled in his mind. Even his own Pitashree thinks that Pandavas are more talented than them... Irony??? He know how to control his temper now!!

Bheeshma said,"No! We want to know whom you're sneaking inside. He maybe a threat, Duryodhan!!" Duryodhan and Kauravas barely controlled themselves from rolling their eyes..Karn...attacking them.. Pfft!! The world will collapse then right there...

"He is our Bhrata's friend and our Bhrata. He always gives us time and listens to us. He is our Jyeshth Bhrata!!", Yuyutsu exclaimed joyfully resulting other Kauravas to nod their head. Bheeshma asked,"Who's that? Is he some servant? If so...."

Duryodhan said,"Pitamah! So what if he is servant?? Can't I talk with him?? Is it that much sin to talk with a person other than Royals??"

Vidura raised his eyebrows at the voice of Elder Kaurava. When did Prince Duryodhan care about others other than his own brothers and sister?? Gandhari smiled saying,"Putr! No, you took us wrong. We just want to see him. There is nothing wrong in talking with others other than Royals! I'm really proud of you!! And As the Maharani of this Kingdom, I assure you your friend will be not harmed. Believe me when I say this Putra". Duryodhana smiled at his mother saying,"Then, he'll be here soon, Mata! He'll join us in dining. I mean will it be okay for you??" Everyone nodded their head in acceptance.

When Dushasan helped Karn in the morning with the usual sneaking, he began to drag the elder towards dining room. Karn didn't fear king or queen. He fears only for his mother. If his mother know that he is sneaking inside Palace, even Lord Shiva will not able to save him.

Dushasan announced the arrival by shouting,"Matashri, Pitashree! Meet Our Bhrata Karn!!" Duryodhan looked at Karn who was glaring at him feverently. He turned his head away hiding his smile with a cough. Pitamah looked at the boy curiously.

The boy had the divine look even in the simple attire. There was only respect in his eyes not an ounce of fear. And Bheeshma gasped when he saw a sun shaped symbol on his forehead. Is that boy Suryaputr!?

But he couldn't able to think more.... he heard Maharani,"Welcome to dining, Karn!" Karn softly said,"Maharani, it's okay! I'm not allowed to sit beside you all. It's not right! If...." Duryodhan who was looking at the ceiling said,"Are you disobeying Queen of Hastinapur, Mitr?"

Other siblings sniggered softly when Karn glared at Duryodhan sharply. The thing is The day before, Duryodhan ate all the pedhas of Karn resulting Karn to give cold shoulder to Duryodhan. Duryodhan tried his level best to apologize but Karna being dramatic boy, told that he'll be angry with Duryodhan for a day. And here.... you can see them!!!

Karna bowed before all the Royals with a smile and touch Maharani's feet saying,"Everyone said that you are the Kind-hearted woman, Maharani! I have witnessed that today. But apart from that, I'm not allowed to sit beside you, that's our society norms!!" Gandhari listened the boy's voice laced with sadness, respect and slight enthusiasm. She recognized that the boy's natural voice will be energetic. She kept her hand over his head saying,"Putr! I don't know how you'll look but from my heart I could able to see that you have heart of Gold and you are brave. I'm thankful that my Suyo found you as his friend. And any friend of Suyo is equal to us. Please have food Putra! Please!"

Karna hurriedly said,"Maharani! Don't say Please! Just order me, I'll do!" Gandhari smiled saying,"Then call me Mata, Putr!" And Gandhari smiled more when she heard the excited voice of Karn who chirped,"Sure Mata! You sit! I'll serve!!"

Vidura looked at the boy saying,"It's OK, Vasusen! Please sit! Dasi will serve!!" Vidur knows about this Kid. Ofcourse, Hastinapur's favorite child. Even more than Pandavas and Kauravas combined. If you ask anyone in Hastinapur that either they like Pandavas, Kauravas or Vasusen, the people will blindly take Vasusena's name.. that's how Popular the kid is... Though Vidura knows that boy is Sut, he couldn't help but wonder at the glow that boy possessed naturally....

Karn on the other hand, felt uncomfortable. He hesitantly sat beside Duryodhan taking a deep breath while his eyes opened wide on seeing lots of food. He gulped but his nervousness went away when he saw everyone touching the food. He looked at the Kauravas saying,"WAIT!!"

Duryodhan groaned saying,"Mitr! Please, don't take any classes. I hate it!" Karn who forgot that other royals were there snapped,"Shut up Suyo! You guys didn't even thank for food but you're going to eat just like that?? First fold your hands, pray to Lord Surya, Lord Indra, then Farmers...then have your food!"

Chitraksha, the 16th Kaurava whined,"Bhrata Karn! I'll die out of hunger then!" Karn leaned to look at him saying,"Obey Chitraksha! Come on Guys!!" All the Kauravas, though grumbled saying these are too much, soon folded their hands just like Karn said and prayed for few minutes!!

Vidura, Pitamah both looked at the children with wide smile and saw Karna calling out Kaurav brothers who are not closing their eyes properly. Gandhari atlast felt the homely feel.. in her home, she would always be like this... and within a span of few minutes, Karn resided in the Maharani's heart strongly.

Duryodhan who opened his eyes sarcastically asked,"Your majesty, can I eat now!?" Karna though rolled his eyes chuckled saying,"Yes, you can!" He himself closed his eyes and prayed the Gods and Farmers wholeheartedly. When he opened his eyes, he saw Duryodhan not eating. He looked at him with confusion only to hear,"I thought of eating with you at the same time!!"

Karn rolled his eyes saying,"Whatever you say, you're still not forgiven!" Duryodhan slapped his own forehead cursing himself for eating pedhas. Dushala who was sitting next to her father innocently asked,"Bhrata Karn!you didn't ask Pitamah, Khakashree, Mata and Pita to pray!?" Karn smiled at her saying,"They are elders Dusha!! They know right and wrong themselves. So no need to say that to them!!"

Dushasan who was eating his 7th ladoo asked,"So they'll always do good??" The son of Radha thought for a moment and said,"No Dushasan! They may also do wrong. But before we correct them, we must have enough knowledge, must not raise the voice against them. We should politely put our thoughts before them and make them understand us. Can you understand me??" Dushasan nodded his head saying,"Yes Bhrata Karn!" Karn smiled at him fondly before eating his food.

Vidur asked,"What's your age, Vasusen??" Karn swallowed his food saying,"I'm 9 year old, Mantri Vidur!!" Pitamah raised an impressive eyebrow at him. For a 9 year old, this boy is too intelligent. He smiled at the child who smiled back sweetly before he began to eat.... He decided to help the child to gain more knowledge and respect and for that he needs to test him...

A smirk made a way on his lips. He muttered,

"Get ready for the test Karn! Let me see if you are really brave and intelligent!!"
-

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey hi guys!! So, a new update!! How is it?? I hope you enjoyed...

Depth of Kauravas and Karna's relationship is here. They blindly onet and respect him...

Soon...Entry of Shakuni will be there... let's see if he can poison our Kaurav Prince's mind...

From this week, I'll give you weekend update...if I'm free I'll give you weekdays update too...

New Chapter will be posted after 50+ votes and 40+ comments... see you soon..take care...

Yours,
Shruti💜

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

19.4K 809 37
What if Panchali was born just one month before her marrige to Pandavas? What if their marrige took place due to the war of panchal? What if Panchali...
NITYA - THE ETERNAL ONE Bởi Grishma

Tiểu Thuyết Lịch Sử

16.1K 967 67
This is a fanfiction introducing one of the Sister of The Great Pandavas Everyone knows about the Great Mahabharat, but I have added a twist by intro...
52.1K 2K 16
what if karna and duryodhana gets to know about arjuna's plan to abduct subhadra ... what if karna decides to abduct subhadra before arjuna could abd...
158K 7.7K 91
𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒂, a young cheerful girl from Kaliyug, is reborn as the sister of the Pandavas after she dies. She was the apple of their eyes, thei...