π•Ίπ–“π–ˆπ–Š 𝖀𝖕𝖔𝖓 𝕬 π•Ώπ–Žπ–’οΏ½...

By AiseyRidds

"She's a myth to the supernatural, someone who was cursed to balance the cruel supernatural world,She's like... More

Introduction
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5 (1/2)
PART 5 (2/2)
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19.1
PART 19.2
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PART 20
PART 21.1
PART 21.2
PART 21.3 [3/3]
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31.1
PART 31.2
PART 32
PART 33

PART 22

282 8 0
By AiseyRidds

Roselyn's POV

"WOAH" Jovana exclaimed from behind as I glanced at her with a small smile "That was the most coolest thing I have ever seen" said Liya with a shocked expressions "I grew up hearing that goosebumpy roar" Stiles shrugged proudly "Miss Rose,How come wolves roar and not...howl?" Asked an embarrassed Liya,I understand her curiosity.Stereotypically speaking,Wolves are meant to howl not roar "Well.....not every wolf can roar,Dear Liya.This is what distincts an Alpha from a Beta and Omega" I explained to the curious teen as she nodded understanding "G-Guys-Who is this Black wolf staring at us" Jovana said pointing towards Derek standing beside Liam.Stiles chuckled and put his hands around Liya's shoulder "That,My ladies. Is the sour wolf" he said cheekily as Derek let out a warning growl towards his direction as Stiles stood straight and cleared his throat trying to hide the intimidation as the girls let out heartily laughs at the intimidated boy.

"Stiles drop Liya and Jovana safely and then go straight home" I said as I made my way towards the wolves "Aren't you coming,Cap?" Asked Jovana as I shook my head in response "I'll be a little late,Don't worry" I said as she nodded and started walking towards the parked cars and got in as I watched Stiles drive away Roscoe.

I turned back to Derek and Liam as they stared at me with their big glowing eyes "Congratulations" I said rubbing Liam's soft fur as he howled with happiness "I know you are happy but remember to be in control and you know where to find me when there's anything bothering my little one hmm?" I said softly as Liam shook his head once and and once again bowed infront of me "Farewell,Little One" I said and watched as Liam ran on his fours,I smiled at him as he ran but before disappearing in the woods he looked back at us and I gave him one last nod of permission and with that he disappeared in the woods.

As I looked back the black wolf standing beside me also had his sight locked on the place where Liam stood last "He's alright now" I said knowing well how Derek cared for the younger wolves and how he considered them as his responsibility "You did a great job leading your pack" I praised the wolf as he looked at the ground accepting his praise "Farewell to you too,Dear Friend" I said as I ruffled his soft black fur and backed away,The black wolf also bowed before disappearing in the woods with his inhumane speed.

I smiled looking at the moon,Shining in it's full glory making everything around her feel dull and unimportant,Maybe that's why this gorgeous of a thing has an affect on beings like wolves and even on abomination of nature like Me....I started walking around and smiled remembering the night of my first successful shape-shift.It was a very........painful but memorable night.

"Mother,I'm scared" Rose exclaimed looking at her mother with a nervous expression,Charlotte smiled at her daughter before taking her hands and rubbing her palms to calm her daughter down.That was the only way to calm her nervous state "There's nothing to be nervous about,Dear Roselyn.Your father and I are here by your side" she said comforting her as Rose nodded and gave a small smile to her mother before heading towards the circle and standing in the middle of it,Tom came with a couple of old Witches whom Rose recognised as her charm and potion teachers,They came and stood on each side of Rose outside the circle,Charlotte went and stood beside her husband and placed a hand on his shoulder as Tom squeezed her hand reassuringly.

Rose still hadn't triggered her gene nor her healing factor but Thomas suspected a barrier stopping his daughter's triggering as there was no way she wasn't a born witch nor nature would leave her warewolf gene out,He suspected a loop of some kind and he was determined to find the reason tonight by performing a very advanced ritual which had two possible outcomes it's either Rose will shape-shift or she'll loose her last few chances of doing so,

Tom stood infront of his daughter and gave her and encouraging nod before signalling the Witches to begin chanting,

Roselyn's POV

As my ears heard the spell words,I immediately felt a sparkle tingle in my backbone,After a few moments,The tingle became a little intense and started to sting,I felt the blood in my veins boil making me fall on my knees as I started breathing heavily,I could hear the chanting of the Witches going in sync as I heard my father chanting a different spell,I felt my wrists turn and in a second they cracked making me hiss in pain,I felt my scapula extend with such force that they broke making my back arch and with another twist it broke with a crack too,The pain was the most intense that I almost let out a tear,I could feel my sweat dripping from my forehead as I dropped on my hands,gritting my teeth as a coping mechanism to the agony I was in,I suddenly felt my blood boil even more and I swear I felt my soul was entering the gates of hell,I felt something extending in my mouth as if a couple of my teeth were being extended from my gums and the next second I felt my nails stretch.Breathing heavily,I opened my eyes,The pain fading away as my body felt numb but I fairly felt alive and okay,I was confused.

I wanted to talk and when I did it came out as a low howl....howl?I looked around finding my surroundings as the same,I felt like I was there but something was different.I lifted my hands and intend of seeing a palm and fingers I saw a paw with claws......I shape-shifted....I shape-shifted for the first time....Mother..I looked up seeing Mother with her signature purple eyes as she smiled at me,Alongside Mother stood my Father looking at me with such love and admiration as if he was almost proud of me....Though he never ever told me that he's proud of me,He always had this look upon his face that he indeed is but sometimes the need of his verbal approval and appreciation starves and strives me to the extreme.I don't mind trying harder for him but I just wish that he would sometimes compliment me and my hardwork,He's an amazing father and an even better husband but sometimes his status aura of being the Dark Lord overpowers his affectionate side and I do understand it.

I was disrupted by the faint sound of a heartbeat,When I followed the direction of it I found a gorgeous white wolf staring right into my eyes with it's golden ones shining brightly in the bright light of the full moon,I wish I just wish I didn't knew the familiar scent of this specific wolf but god does my advance senses have to remember every single familiar scent ever. "Stalking now,are we?" I said as I flashed my purple eyes and watched how my presence affected the wolf and it slowly started transforming back into its human form,And in the next few moments it shifted back into none other than Niklaus Mikaelson.

And not surprised that he was...naked,I closed my eyes and casted an illusion of clothes upon him "It was nothing you didn't see before" he said with a cocky smirk,I rolled my eyes at him "I don't prefer being a pervert,Thank you" I said finger brushing my clothes clean.

"I see this was your undone work,Love" he said yet again and I didn't react this time I just nodded a yes,"I couldn't leave him" I confessed "How did you bond with so many people?Last time I remember you didn't quite fancy meeting new people" he said starting a conversation "Well,I still don't but desperate times calls for desperate measures" I said getting up "When will you leave tomorrow?" I asked as he thought for a moment before answering "We'll leave at 9 in the morning,Dear Roselyn" he said getting up too "Hmm" I nodded and turned to leave "Be ready" he said as I sighed and sped out of the woods.

The Next Morning

"Don't let these precious pearls go to waste,Little One" I said wiping Mathew's tears,It was time to go and he was crying non stop,I embraced him and heard his sniffles and sobs as I rubbed his back in comfort "I'll come back soon,Love.Till then enjoy with Jovana,Liya and Stiles,I'm sure they'll be fun" I assured the little boy as he let go and stood infront of me wiping his own tears away making me smile lovingly towards him "Take special care of my Little One,Will you" I addressed Sofia who stood by Mathew's side and "Go without any worry,Miss Riddle" Sofia smiled in reassurance as I placed a soft kiss on Mathew's temple before moving forward,

Next was Stiles whom still didn't looked very happy by the idea of me and Niklaus being alone on a journey "Take care of yourself,Rosey" Said Stiles hugging me,I let out a small chuckle and rubbed his back "I will,Don't forget to take your medicines and you do not need to get into any other drama,Got it?" I said sounding like a strict mother whom was leaving for a vacation leaving her naughty children alone,Stiles nodded and let go of me.

Jovana had her lips pursed in worry as she was next in line and tightly hugged me "Mystic Falls will be boring without your witchy magic,Cap" she said in a childish tone "What a way to tell someone that you'll miss them,Jovana" I said as I heard a small chuckle from her "Just kidding,I'll miss you Captain Momsy.Just try not to have too much fun without me" Jovana said letting go as she smiled once more before I turned to Liya,She hesitantly came in for a hug and I gladly took her sweet hug "Take care of yourself and these silly boy and girl here" I said as I felt her smile "Don't worry about the children one bit,Miss Rose.I got them" she replied sweetly as I held her hands "Take care,Love" I said as I let go of her hands and turned one last time to glance at the family I had left.

This is gonna be a long long journey.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156 19 10
This story starts Season 2 of tvd. Season two- Payton Johnson has been abducted by a British man she's never seen before. She's taken to a small town...
28K 647 34
You always thought your love story was epic. It started with a boy and a curse. For centuries, it survived every obstacle. Until it didn't. What happ...
43.3K 868 44
BOOK ONE OF AURORA SERIES : There she is Aurora Gilbert. She's coming back to school after Miranda and Grayson Giblert's death. Aurora with s...
18.8K 817 8
ΙͺΙ΄ ᴑʜΙͺα΄„Κœ ᴋᴀᴍᴀʀΙͺ α΄€Κ€Ιͺᴇɴ ꜱɴᴏᴑ Κœα΄€α΄… ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ Ιͺɴᴛᴏ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴛᴏᴑɴ ᴏꜰ α΄Κκœ±α΄›Ιͺα΄„ κœ°α΄€ΚŸΚŸκœ± ᴏʀ ΙͺΙ΄ ᴑʜΙͺα΄„Κœ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ α΄‘α΄€κœ± κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ κœ±α΄›Κ€α΄œα΄„α΄‹ ʙʏ Κœα΄‡Κ€ α΄˜α΄‡Κ€κœ±α΄Ι΄α΄€ΚŸΙͺᴛʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ α΄›Κœα΄€Ι΄ Κœα΄‡Κ€ Κ™α΄‡α΄€α΄œα΄›Κ !DIS...