Every Other Girl In The World...

By KaylaChan

Lily Skyria hates the Akatsuki. Who go to her highschool. Who she believes torments her 24/7 even when she's... More

Chapter 1- Lily Skyria
Chapter 2- Packing My Bag!
Chapter 3- Super Ice-Cream-Tific Date!
Chapter 4- The Awkward First Day!
Chapter 5- The Day Of Battles
Chapter 6- New Teacher? ; Not The Normal Kind!
Chapter 7- Shikamaru X The Nurse?!
Chapter 8- Nina and Michel
Chapter 9- Every Other Girl
Chapter 10- The Challenge!
Chapter-11 Lily Verses Itachi!
Chapter- 12 Meeting Hidan
Chapter- 13 Our Dares Revealed!
Chapter- 15 Madara Makes Another Entrance!
Sasori One Shot/Note
Chapter 16- Meeting Tsuande
Chapter 17- Meeting Pein X New Semester!
Chapter 18- A Day At Base
Chapter 19- Games Get Serious
Chapter 20- Truth Hurts.
Chapter 21- Dark Flashbacks
Chapter 22- Reunion
IMPORTANT NOTE!!!

Chapter- 14 Love Blooms!

2.1K 88 27
By KaylaChan

I happily walked back home, perhaps for the first time even! I did my hand signal and checked my watch, it was about 4:00PM. Just enough time to get ready for my date! Well, what I'm confused about is why I'm feeling excited, I'm not really excited see? But I guess I'm just happy the weights from my heart are gone...forever. I went to take a shower, using my special cherry blossom and white lily one. and I washed my hair with special oils and scents, I know, I know. I'm making more of a fuss of it then I should, but you would too if you ever felt so free and happy! I go to pick my clothes carefully with caution. A spaghetti strap purple top, and ripped black shorts, my hair tied in a pony tail with a light purple ribbon, and black converses. I smile at my reflection and look at my clock. It read about six thirty. I smile again, grab my bag and head out. I cheerfully skip and hum as I make my way to the fountain. But on the way I heard some voices coming from the forest that surrounds this park. Curiosity hit in when I heard 'Lily' even though they could have just been talking about the flower Lily. Not me 'Lily'. I go over and creep over a bush to eavesdrop, my reiatsu hiding jutsu in progress. 

"So, Deidara your just going to make her fall in love with you and then what?..." Asked a man's voice, I rekonize that voice, it's Sasori's!

"Well, If I like her I'll keep her, if she's boring I'll dump her!"

"-Sigh-, you really are a playboy and I thought you really fell in love this time..."

"The right women will come, but you know, she has potential."

"So, are you naming her a back-up plan?"

"Yeah, I guess...oh! Sasori hurry and get out of here, she should be coming soon."

"-Sigh-, fine okay, but if she starts crying, don't come to me for advice."

"I don't plan on it."

I involuntarily take a few steps back. So...Deidara-sempai was just playing me all this times, those 'small' hints. I noticed some of them, but I just brushed them off, but now I know...I'm just a simple back-up plan. Curse him for ruining my happiness... Even through what I witnessed, I force a smile and walk up to him. He saw me and smiles and waves as if nothing had happened.

"Ah, hello Deidara-sempai."

"You can just call me Deidara, if you want." he smirked and winked at me, I forced a fake chuckle. 

"So, Deidara...what do you want to do?"

"Well...you know there's a grand opening of a new amusement park..." Unfortunately for me, I quickly forgot about everything that happened.

"Amusement Park, really?!" I loved and at the same time loathed them, they were so much fun and that's why I loved them, but they remind me of being a child with a family I loathe it, but I guess I love it more than loathe.

"Heh, yeah want to go?"

"Of course!" He lightly chuckled and urged me to follow him, I 'happily' obliged, we walked in silence for a few minutes until bursting lights and music came into view.

"Oh, wow that's so cool!" I cheered.

"Ha, what do you want to try first?"

"Wait...don't we have to pay admission first?"

"Normally, but you'll never guess whose family owns this."

"...No way! Your's?"

"Ding-Ding-Ding! We have a winner!"

"Really? Man you guys really are rich!"

"Hah, but girls like rich boys, don't they?" he asked, sounding a little sad, I quickly smirked.

"Maybe every other girl in the world" I chimed.

"Heh, you say that too much."

"Maybe..." We continue to walk until I stopped at one of those 16+ type of roller coaster.

"W-W-Wait, do you want to try this one?" He asked nervously. 

"Yup."

"..."

"And yes, your coming too." I drag him along with me to get in, and since we're the only ones here, we didn't have to wait in line. (Poor DeeDee!)

I grin brightly as the machine starts working, and Deidara...well, let's just say he's in the corner shivering with fear. I smile even more if possible when it starts moving, the roller coaster was amazing! There was many loops and dangerous holes! Oh, but the speed was the best part.

"Woo-Hoo!" I cheered

"Save Me Dannaaaa!!"

I wondered why he called out 'danna', I found out when I saw a blur similar to Sasori, from the edge of my eye. 

"Deidara! Isn't this fun?!" Too bad the roller coaster was so fast, it slurred my words, but Deidara still understood.

"Heck No!!" His words were slurred too, but was still understandable. 

When the awesomeness sadly ended, I sighed in happiness and got off. Well, I looked back and saw Deidara, clutching to a side of the seat, coated in fear.

"Hey Deidara, your going to make a dent."

"...I-I'm not dead..."

"Of course not, now come on, I'll even let you pick our next ride...and maybe our last ride..." I mumbled the last part.

"Okay then, I want the Ferris Wheel."

"-Sigh- fine, slow and boring."

"Geez, why can't you be like other girls- never mind."

I giggled as we made our way to the Ferris Wheel, we climbed in, we each take a seat opposite from each other.

"So, Deidara why did you bring me here?" Even though I already knew his real answer.

"I wanted to share something special with someone I like of course!"

"Like, how?"

He blushed slightly and turned his head away from me for a second. Looking like he was debating wither to or not to tell me.

"I love you." He clarified.

"..." I looked out the window. We were coming to a stop, perfect time to tell him.

"I'm sorry Deidara, but I don't want to be part of your 'game'." I got off before he even had a chance to utter a sound.

I walk out, my face is a mask of iron, not daring to show any emotion of any sort.

"So...you really did hear..." I look up slightly, even though I already knew who it was, to see Sasori, from the top edges of my eyes.

"...Yes...it wasn't nice to hear."

"-Sigh-, that baka, but...Lily understand that he really loves you."

"And you expect me to believe that now?!"

"No."

"...That's what I thought you would say." I turn my head away, not wanting to show him any more emotions than the ones I already have.

"You know, both you and Deidara are so dense."

"H-Huh?"

"He really does love you and he still doesn't understand that, you...-never mind."

"I what?" I lightly teased. 

"Fail as a human for not noticing our feelings for so long." Well that hurt, With that Sasori turned his back on me and continues walking out.

"Not even mine." He finished. 

I debate my choices, leave now and feel guilty all night, go back to Deidara and apologize, uh which one is better?!

"-Pant-, -Pant- L-Lily I finally found you..."

I quickly look behind me to see a totally out of it Deidara.

"What is it?" I ask, sounding more cruel than I wanted it to sound.

"I...wanted to apologize, me out of all people shouldn't even thought of playing with your feelings."

"So Sasori told you?"

"Well yes, but I sort of had a feeling when you lashed at at me that you overheard."

"..."

"I'm sorry...Lily."

"-Sigh-, it's okay and I'm sorry too for yelling at you." He smiles sheepishly at me and holds out his hands.

"Friends?"

"Friends." 

I and Deidara happily go play games and finish riding other roller coasters. Well actually he went to play games while I rode the roller coasters. He then he gave me all his prizes. I smiled for the first time this night, even after our little 'incident' we're still good friends and after one talk too!

"Thanks for the prizes Deidara, but are you sure you don't want any of them?"

"Yes, I'm sure, plus they were all meant for you in the first place anyway." He answered, mumbled the last parts.

"What was those last parts?"

"Nothing." He smirked. 

I smile as I leave this park, in the special night alone, I had fun, lashed out on my best friend, made up and had more fun!

I happily wave and we walk our now separate ways, I was going to my house when I felt like I was being stalked. 

"Come out, whoever you are!" I threatened, I was pretty surprised when I heard a alluring chuckle. 

"Wow, your good." I look to the way where the voice came from to see...Hidan!

"-Sigh-, Hidan what are you doing? Stalking is Madara's job..."

"Lily, no guy in this entire world could keep from stalking you." My face instantly shows 'What?' and 'What's with the cheesy lines?'.

"-Sigh-, I knew you would be hard to get things through your thick skull, but I just wanted to tell you...I'm not giving you up to the other members of Akatsuki, or anyone in that matter." And with that he slightly waved and walked off.

"...Okay?" I try to walk as normally as I can back home from that little 'incident' I do my hand signal and collapse on my bed, darkness...welcome.

I groan as the new sun irritates my eyes. I sit up straight, rub them and slowly open them, my blurry vision comes back to normal when I see my bedroom. I sigh, groan, stretch, and yawn then I go and make breakfast, the usual, I then look at the calender it's a Saturday today, yes! Finally!

I smile hugely and turn on the computer, turn onto my school's website, and click on 'Akatsuki', last night they made me super confused so now. I'm going to find out what they meant by, 'You still haven't realized any of our feelings yet' and 'I won't give you to anyone' and stuff like that. I rest my head on my hand as I scroll on the list, it had everyone's name, I was tempted to click Konan's name, but I resorted to click her name when I was done with my research, I first click on Hidan's name. I scroll on all the information, great I already know pretty much all of this stuff, all I learned was that he's the third hottest, rated by fan-girls of course, in fact here's the stupid list I copied and pasted.

1st- Madara (This is just my opinion, I'm sorry if the list offends you)

2nd- Itachi

3rd- Hidan

4th- Deidara

5th- Kisame

6th- Sasori

7th- Kakazu

8th- Pein 

9th- Zetsu (Nobody knows what he looks like)

Well, I guess the list does make some sort of sense in a way, oh and if your thinking it makes sense to me, it doesn't I meant to fan-girls. I actually don't really care which one is 'hotter' or whatever. I only care how powerful they are, and no I'm not some power crazy person! I swear!

I continue my research and when I was finally done, I closed my computer, unfortunately I really didn't learn anything new about them, I sigh and turn on the T.V.

"Can you believe it? The results we got in for the 'Hottest Boys in the Fire Country wasn't a famous ninja or boy band, it was believe it or not, a boy from the group by the name 'Akatsuki, from Sanin-High School! Madara Uchiha! And we have him over here right now! Wow, he is pretty dreamy! Hey Mister Uchiha, do you mind telling us a few secrets about how you won?"

"Well, actually I don't exactly know how I won, but I do know it was the work of my wonderful fan-girls, and to them, thank you." He winked at the camera and smirked.

"Awah, no wonder he's the hottest! Give it up for-!" -Blink- I turned off the T.V, I'm...pretty stupid aren't I? Thinking they were hiding something from me? They aren't even in my reach...I'm really hopeless...

-Knock Knock- 

"Who is it?!"

"It's Kisame!"

Continue Reading