โ„™๐”ธ๐•€โ„• โ‡’ ๐•๐•†โ„โ„• ๐•ƒ๐”ผโ„•โ„•๐•†โ„•

By bangchansjuicythighs

โ๐•พ๐–”๐–’๐–Š ๐–”๐–‘๐–‰ ๐–œ๐–”๐–š๐–“๐–‰๐–˜ ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–™๐–—๐–š๐–‘๐–ž ๐–๐–Š๐–†๐–‘ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–ž ๐–‡๐–‘๐–Š๐–Š๐–‰ ๐–†๐–Œ๐–†๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–†๐–™ ๐–™๐–๏ฟฝ... More

โ‹„ โ…  โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ก โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ข โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ฃ โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ค โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ฅ โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ฆ โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ง โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…จ โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ฉ โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ช โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ซ โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ซโ…  โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ฉโ…ฃ โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ฉโ…ค โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ฉโ…ฅ โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ฉโ…ฆ โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ฉโ…ง โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…จโ…ฉ โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ฉโ…ฉ โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ฉโ…ฉโ…  โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ฉโ…ฉโ… โ…  โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ฉโ…ฉโ… โ… โ…  โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ฉโ…ฉโ… โ…ค โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ฉโ…ฉโ…ค โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ฉโ…ฉโ…คโ…  โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ฉโ…ฉโ…คโ… โ…  โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ฉโ…ฉโ…คโ… โ… โ…  โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ฉโ…ฉโ… โ…ฉ โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ฉโ…ฉโ…ฉ โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ฉโ…ฉโ…ฉโ…  โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ฉโ…ฉโ…ฉโ… โ…  โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ฉโ…ฉโ…ฉโ… โ… โ…  โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ฉโ…ฉโ…ฉโ…ฃ โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ฉโ…ฉโ…ฉโ…ค โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ฉโ…ฉโ…ฉโ…คโ…  โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ฉโ…ฉโ…ฉโ…คโ… โ…  โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ฉโ…ฉโ…ฉโ…คโ… โ… โ…  โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ฉโ…ฉโ…ฉโ… โ…ฉ โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ฉโ…ฌโ…  โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ฉโ…ฌโ… โ…  โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ฉโ…ฌโ… โ… โ…  โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ฉโ…ฌโ… โ…ค โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ฉโ…ฌโ…ค โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ฉโ…ฌโ…คโ…  โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ฉโ…ฌโ…คโ… โ…  โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ฉโ…ฌโ…คโ… โ… โ…  โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ฉโ…ฌโ… โ…ฉ โ‹„
โ‹„ โ…ฌ โ‹„

โ‹„ โ…ฉโ…ฌ โ‹„

125 3 22
By bangchansjuicythighs

❝𝕴'𝖛𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖙 𝖆 𝖇𝖆𝖉 𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 3:00 𝖆𝖒 𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖑𝖙𝖘 - 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜, 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖑𝖎𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖇𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖜𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖗𝖊𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖉𝖎𝖉𝖓'𝖙 𝖉𝖔 𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙? 𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊, 𝖆𝖘 𝖜𝖊 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜, 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖓𝖎𝖆 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖆 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖒 𝖌𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖗𝖊𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖙, 𝖉𝖊𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋-𝖑𝖔𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌,❞

...

| December 28th, 1964 |

8:59 pm

Charlotte's POV

"Mind if I see yer folder?" George asked.

George and Charlotte were sitting at the desk in the bedroom of her flat. She was working on an assignment and he was just there for moral support and company. George considered Jane's comment and wore his new sweater to his outing. Charlotte was focused on her schoolwork and didn't make eye contact with the man as she answered him.

"Oh, sure,"

George smiles and grasps the folder between his hands, opening it carefully. Small pieces of paper were tucked away behind one of the flaps on each side, in front of the larger papers. So he removed every slip of paper out and admired the tiny doodles. He flips through the large papers next, looking over each drawing carefully.

Until he got to the picture in the back, it was the one of John, it had more detail than the others with shading, shadows, and highlights. It looked extremely realistic like it was a black and white photograph of the man himself. A million thoughts raced through his head, but he refused to let them take over. So he calmly took a deep breath in and exhaled slowly.

"Carlotta?" He started, gaining the attention of the woman sitting beside him. "I don't want to assume anything, but I am a bit worried. I know how John is, charming, witty, flirtatious, I know that he can steal any bird he wants without barely having to lift a finger. I'm not as good with women like he is, so I'm just afraid that maybe, possibly... you don't love me anymore, and that I'm starting to bore you,"

"George, I still love you, I'll always love you, nothing can change that, And you don't have to be worried, falling in love with John is the last thing I wanna do, he's selfish, arrogant, and deceitful. You are ten times better than he will ever be. There are times where he needs a friend and he's feeling lonely or having a bad day, but he doesn't really have a lot of people to turn to. Trust me, there is nothing going on between me and John," Charlotte felt that the last sentence was a bit of a lie, but she didn't want George worrying about their relationship.

"Okay, thank you, love," He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in for a hug. "that's a really good drawing by the way, it's so detailed. I think John would like it,"

 "You think he would? I don't know if I want to show him," She chuckled nervously, scratching at her cuticles.

"Oh sure he will, I can even show it to him for ya if you'd like?" George closed the folder and placed it back where he found it, yet keeping the drawing in his palm.

"Sure," Charlotte returned her attention to her assignment, focusing intently.

They sat in silence with the occasional peck on the cheek until Charlotte finished her schoolwork.

"All done," She grinned victoriously and leaned back in her chair, stretching out her limbs.

"I'm proud of ya," George spoke.

"Hmm? Why?" Charlotte stopped spreading out her arms and retracted them to her sides, looking at the man with a confused look on her face.

"Yer so independent, yer workin' towards a career and not many women do that. Ya got a goal and yer focused on achieving it through all the hardships and stuff, I'm proud of ya, and I'm happy that I'm the man that gets to stand beside ya and watch ya earn yer degree," He explained.

"Awww, thank you Geo, yeah, I want to carve my own path rather than just be a housewife,"

"And I'm happy for ya," George gazed into her silver-colored eyes.

"Well, I'm ready for bed, you?" She yawned, standing up from her chair and grabbing a nightgown to change into.

"Woah," George awed as she took off her clothes and slipped on her pajamas.

"George, you've seen me naked before, you're acting like a kid in a candy shop," Charlotte laughed, crawling into bed.

"Oh but it's a sight I'll never get over, yer so pretty, ya know that," He smirked, lightly tapping her cheek with his finger.

"Stop it," She blushed and rolled over so he couldn't see her face. "get changed if you're staying here tonight,"

"But I have nothin' to wear,"

"Then just wear one of my nightgowns," Charlotte giggled jokingly.

"Okay," George shrugged, getting up from the bed.

"Wait, I was just kidding—"

But it was too late, George had already shifted into a light pink lacy gown that traveled to his ankles.

"Ohh, this is comfy," He twirled around slightly, watching the fabric flow freely around him.

"No way," She laughed, sitting up to see him standing in front of her bed.

George slithered into bed next to her and wrapped his arms around her waist, dragging her down to lay next to him. And so they fell asleep in each other's arms peacefully, instantly falling into dreams.

...

Charlotte opened her eyes and felt the comfortable and familiar fabrics between her fingers. But she didn't recognize the room that she found herself in. It was made out of wood, presumably a bedroom inside a wood cabin. There was a fireplace on the other side of the room with a wooden mantle. A large antique grandfather clock stood next to it and the long gold pendulum slowly rocked back and forth.

She stood up from the mattress and traveled to a nearby window, gazing out the glass surface. Tall trees towered over the log cabin and snow fell to the ground, she was probably in the woods.

Suddenly, the door swung open and a man stepped inside the room, holding a steaming mug.

"Good morning, darling, fancy a cuppa?" John asked, lifting his cup.

"Darling? Why are you calling me darling?" Charlotte distanced herself from the mirror and sat down on the bed.

"Why? Well that's what ya like isn't it?" He furrowed his brows in confusion. "Besides, that's what couples call each other, like love, darling, sweetheart, honey, baby..."

John's voice trailed off as he shuffled down the hallway, presumably to go to the kitchen. She hurriedly rose from the furniture and rushed after the man, also while studying the interior design of the house.

"Couple? We're a couple?"

"Well, yeah, we got married last month," He grabbed her hand and elevated it so they can both see her left hand, he did the same with his.

A small silver engagement ring wrapped around her ring finger with a sizeable diamond embedded in it. Another band was her wedding ring, it had matching silver strands woven together, one of them had diamonds all over it. A large ruby gemstone (her birthstone) was placed between the two silver strands, making it seem as though they weaved around the giant sparkling gem.

"Whoah," She gazed at the two fairly expensive rings.

"I've got one me self," John smiled as he showed her his, it was a simple fairly thick wedding band. "Our honeymoon was amazin' wasn't it?"

"Uhhh yeah," Charlotte chuckled nervously.

"I'll wake up the children," He pecked her on the cheek and walked away down another hallway.

"Children?"

"Yeah, Lillianne and Julian," John disappeared behind a door.

"That kid popped out of me?" She followed after him and saw the little girl sleeping in her bed.

"Yeah, I saw it with me own eyes," He smiled sweetly, carefully picking up the child from her crib, rocking her back and forth in his arms.

"You saw me give birth?"

"Yeah, I saw that little demon spawn pop right outta ya," John laughed, but instantly added. "I'm just jokin',"

"So I got married and had a kid?" Charlotte was overwhelmed.

"And another on the way," He grinned and rubbed her belly gingerly.

"I'm pregnant?!" She gasped, looking down at her stomach like it she had never seen it before.

"Yeah, course' you are, you and I had sex, then in nine months we'll see the fruits of our labor," 

"Did we take a test?"

"Yeah, you did, it came out positive!" John threw his arms into the air happily.

"John?" Charlotte sat down on the couch in the room.

"Yeah, love?"

"I don't remember anything, and stop saying 'yeah' in front of every sentence,"

"Ya don't?" His face fell, ignoring the other comment.

"No, I'm sorry," She frowned.

"Did ya hit yer head last night? Are ya alright?" John panicked.

"No," Charlotte sighed. "The last thing I remember is... falling asleep with George,"

"George? So... so yer still hung up about him?" A tear escaped his eyes as he separated himself from her. "I—I worked so hard to give you the perfect life, the perfect family, yet yer still harboring feelings for him? Was all my hard work wasted? I gave you everything I have and this is how you repay me?"

"John I—"

"No, I'm done, I guess this didn't work out," John ripped the wedding ring off of his finger and threw it onto the ground, stomping out of the room.

...

| December, 29th, 1964 |

"Carlotta, Carlotta," George shook the sleeping girl awake.

"Hmmm?" Charlotte groggily sat up and turned her head to him.

"You've got blood on yer knickers," He mumbled awkwardly.

"Oh shit, Geo, I'm so sorry," She stumbled out of the bed and into her bathroom, shutting the door.

After a few minutes, Charlotte exited the room and sat in front of George. She held his hands in her own and stared at him seriously.

"George, I'm sorry, but I'm about to become the meanest bitch you've ever seen, so if I yell at you or hurt you, emotionally and or physically, it's not personal, I'm just having a bad week, if you know what I mean,"

"Uhmm okay, if there's anything ya need, I'll get it for ya," He nodded understandingly.

"Great, I need to get ready for school," She hopped up from the mattress and made her way to the closet, snatching clothes and accessories from hangers and shelves.

Charlotte slipped into the bathroom again and shut the door behind her, getting dressed in privacy. A thick sweater George bought for her a few weeks ago was placed on her torso and a pair of jeans on her waist. She put on her boots and a thick wool jacket along with fixing her long curly hair. By now, it reached her waist, her hair grows quite fast and she was uncertain if she wanted to keep growing it long or suddenly cut it to shoulder length.

"Should I keep growing my hair?" Charlotte asked her boyfriend as she left the room again.

"I dunno, I think it looks nice long, it's very graceful and elegant," He reached up to whirl a lock around his fingers.

"Thanks," She grabbed her bag and notebooks, messily shoving the paper and items into the pouch. "well, I've got to go, I'll see you later, love you,"

Charlotte leaned forward and planted a kiss on his pouting lips. She rushed out the bedroom and to the front door, which she opened to reveal John Lennon with his hand lifted to knock on the door.

"Hello, there, I'm here to—" He started, but Charlotte harshly grabbed his bicep, dragged him away from the door, and shut it swiftly.

"What are you doing here?" Charlotte hissed, speed walking down the corridor with John quickly following after her.

"Well I was about to tell ya until I got rudely interrupted," John crossed his arms over his chest.

"Just tell me," She entered the elevator and the man shut the door after the guitarist slipped inside.

"Alright, alright, I'm walkin' ya to school," He rose his arms defensively.

"Thanks, but no thanks," Charlotte left the elevator and walked out of the building onto the sidewalk.

"Unfortunately, no is not an answer," John smirked, close on her footsteps.

"Well it is for this situation, because you're bound to be recognized," She glanced at the much taller man.

"Yeah, but then when they chase me, yer gonna have to run with me,"

"Why would they chase after me?"

"Because yer Georgie's girl, everybody knows that, it's not that hard to figure out, there's plenty of rumors circlin' about these days about you," He explained.

"Fine, whatever, just don't follow me into my classes like a parasite, you're not invited," Charlotte sped up, forcing John to do as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 9.5K 40
My one goal for this preferences book is for you guys to be able to imagine yourself with the four lads in different scenarios. I try my best to make...
10.1K 93 47
Some nice little stories for you all.///Peace and love ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿปโ˜ฎ๏ธ๐Ÿ’– Ellie <3
21K 870 32
๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™‡๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ž๐™จ๐™ - ๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™ช๐™ง ************************** After a tragic car accident, 14 year old Paul McCartney ends up 64 ye...
25.4K 894 51
When Archie Murray is in LA in August of 1966, she is suddenly met with a blast from the past. In her mind he's still the eleven-year-old boy he was...