The Billionaire Admirer

By AidinWhite

{Book #3 of The Winters Series} Senior year at Thornbrook Academy has come with new challenges, including the... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four

Chapter Sixty Two

689 19 6
By AidinWhite

Walking out of my penthouse elevator clean, and actually looking presentable unlike my messy hair from thirty minutes prior when I had finished at the boxing gym and came here to freshen up, I also was appreciative that I had the foresight to stash a blazer in my G-Wagon today despite the fact it looks more like a fucking tank.

Speaking of which I unlocked the vehicle and the foot board lowered so that I could get into my Brabus.

Yes I'm six two and I need to use it.

Starting the engine I pulled out of the garage and looking around I realized that I probably look like the definition of the mafia edits people make, dark haired, good looking, large black G-Wagon, and sharply dressed, the one thing I was missing was a gun but that was in my desk drawer in the Hamptons.

Forty five minutes later I got to my house, and parked the car in it's assigned spot before walking up to my front door so that I could change vehicles, and looking through the circle of keys I pick my Ferrari LaFerrari before heading down to the garage and walking over to the typical gloss black hypercar.

Getting into the leather and alcantara seats, I started the V12 that was behind my head, and drove out of the garage with my door open, before parking and walking back to the garage doors pressing the close button which immediately shut the triple doors.

As I walked back to my car I put on my sunglasses despite the fact it was actually sunset, something that allowed my car to have a pale orange reflection of the clouds on the polished roof.

Sliding into the car once again I pulled my door shut, and sped off towards Nico's family house.

This was something that I would never get tired of was the lack of people in the Hamptons during the week since it was only from Friday night to Sunday night anyone from NYC came here because it was such a far drive.

No wonder my anti social ass enjoys it.

Spotting the familiar Harrington Mansion I pulled up the curved driveway and parked behind Hunter's Lamborghini Centenario.

Stepping out of my car I pushed the door shut and locked it before walking up to the black door of the house and politely knocked three times.

When the door opened I was greeted with Mia.

"Adrian come in" she says stepping aside to let me in.

"Ladies and gentlemen the Devil has arrived" Hunter announces walking over to me with a glass of a clear liquid that smelt strongly like tequila.

Only Hunter would drink tequila in a glass.

"Fuck off Ambrose" I hiss with a glare as I slide off my shoes, and pull off my blazer.

"You'd miss me" he says taking a sip from his glass.

"I will fucking hurt you" I state.

"No you wouldn't", to prove him wrong I hit him in the back of the head.

"Harder" he moans before laughing.

"Hunter he will put you in a hospital for the next year" I hear Olivia call from the living room and I walk into the connected kitchen and living room where I saw Nico and Olivia sitting across from one another looking at whatever was in front of them.

"What are you two doing?".

"They've been playing a competitive game of chess for twenty minutes" Riley says from where he sat cross legged in the middle of the couch eating caramel brownie Häagen Dazs.

"But was ice cream needed to be involved?" I implore as I sat down on the couch, before Olivia looked over her shoulder at me.

"Ice cream is a separate food group" she says and I tilt my head back to hide the fact that I found that comment amusing.

Looking down at them I looked over the board and where all their pieces were realizing what both sides would have to do to win.

"Adrian I'd say you're just as involved as them" Ava says sitting down next to Riley with a spoon in hand to have some of what was left in the container.

"I know how each of them could win" I say leaning on my fist which was being supported by my elbows that were planted on my thighs, as I watched the strategic exchange between Nico and Olivia.

"What is going on here?" Hunter asks sitting down in one of the individual cloth chairs.

"They're playing chess" Mia says from the sofa.

"Looks boring, wait is that ice cream" he says going towards Riley.

"Yes, but you're not having any" Riley says as he takes another bite.

"You fucking suck" Hunter huffs in defeat.

"Just sit and drink" I mutter.

"Hunter if you throw up and it gets on me I will personally break your bones" Olivia says taking Nico's queen.

"You two were fucking make for one another" Hunter remarks looking between me and Olivia.

"Fuck off Ambrose" me and Olivia say at the same time.

"They're synchronizing too how cute" Riley says and I glare at him. "Careful you'll melt my ice cream".

"That's not fucking possible" I state giving him a confused look.

"Ice cream is good melted though" Olivia says.

"Facts" Hunter muses finishing his glass of tequila.

"You used to chug milkshakes because you liked how thick they were and didn't think they'd taste good melted" Nico points out, "You also fucking gave yourself brain freeze like the idiot you are".

"I'm smart I promise" Hunter says.

"Said every stupid person ever" I muse walking across the room to get a glass and filled it with ice along with leftover black coffee from that morning.

"You're so mean to me".

"Good luck finding the fuck he gives" Kate muses as she leans on Nico's shoulder watching.

"Thank you Kate" I say sitting back down to watch as Olivia takes Nico's Rook and in response Nico takes one of her Knights

Olivia then picks up her queen and begins moving it across the board bringing a subtle smirk to my lips.

Keep going... keep going... there next to your Knight.

And that's where she set it down putting Nico into checkmate.

"Shit" he mutters looking up at Olivia.

"He never loses what the fuck is this shit" Riley exclaims all but screeching.

"I lost against Adrian, and now Olivia" Nico says resetting the board.

"Well what did you expect she is just as smart as Adrian" Mia says.

She's actually probably smarter then me.

"I don't doubt that" Kate says right as her parents walk into the kitchen and open the oven letting the smell of lasagna out.

"Oh that smells good" Ava says discarding her spoon into the empty Häagen Dazs container and walking towards the kitchen along with the rest of us.

We all then walked around getting things either for the table or getting our food.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Olivia struggling to reach the plates something I learnt when she had begun spending time at my house was that my plates were too high for her to reach.

Walking over to her I lean down to her ear level before whispering.

"Having issues bellissima?".

"Shut up" she mutters and I can see the smirk on her face.

"You didn't answer the question" I say leaning against the counter before she turned to look at me.

"Yes I can't reach the plates".

Letting out a small laugh I reached over her and grabbed the whole stack of plates with one hand and set them on the counter.

"You're so short" I remark patting her head, and in response she glares at me before carrying them over to the island where everyone began to take their piece from the ceramic baking dish.

After we all had our food we sat down in the dining room which continued the grey and white theme the whole house held.

Sitting down opposite Olivia we all took our usual places at the ten seat table, and once we all were seated we began our dinner together, which soon was filled with conversation between all of us.

Nico, and Mia's family had always been like this and in more then one way they were my second family, especially after my parents deaths they had always been there for me, and I honestly couldn't express my appreciation to all of them.

After dinner I helped clean up the dinner plates, or more like insisted I help since I wasn't about to just let someone do something I knew I could do and had the time to do it.

As I finished drying the final plate, I looked out the window and saw everyone but Nico's parents out by the fire pit, and I went to join them.

Pushing the French door open I step out and shut it before walking over to join all of them by the fire.

"Hey look he came to join us" Riley says as Nico tosses me a bottle and without reading the label I hit the cap on the edge of the fire pit which pops it off without damaging the bottle.

"Why wouldn't I?" I ask sitting down next to Olivia.

"Because you enjoy being alone more then around the company of people".

"That's exempt for all of you, well except for Hunter sometimes".

"Wow, I should have known" Hunter mutters.

"He will tease you until you stop reacting" Nico says.

"That'll be never" Kate says.

"You all are so nice to me".

"That's his only defense" I muse and Hunter lets out an exasperated sigh.

"Anyways I can't believe it's going to be summer in a few months" Mia says.

"I need to make use of my house in the Bahamas, and Waccabuc" I admit realizing it's been quite a while since I've been to either and since my houses on the West Coast were sold except for my ranch in Wyoming but I also know that is where I keep Nero so I wasn't going to sell it

"I haven't seen your house in the Bahamas".

"Then that's where we will go for summer" I say.

"Sounds good to me" she says leaning against my shoulder and I gently rested my head on hers.

"You two are cute" Mia says.

"I knew it since we met her" Riley says giving us a warm smile.

"I don't think cute is the word Hunter would use" Kate muses.

"I blame Riley for it when he brought up the idea of her becoming a second Adrian".

"I've always been like this Hunty" Olivia smirks using the name Hunter hated but we all found amusing.

"This is what I fucking mean".

"She only gets more honest from here" I laugh lightly.

"I'll bet you that they are crowned Prom King and Queen" Riley says.

"I think we all can second that" Ava says and there were nods from around the fire.

"I honestly don't care, all I need is right here" I say glancing down at the brunette who was nearly asleep on my shoulder.

"That proves it, they are cute together" Riley calls out.

"Oh fuck me" I breathe, "what have I started".

"Something you'll never get out of until you threaten him" Nico says, "we both know that mate".

"Yes we do Nico, yes we do", and I glance down again to see Olivia has fully fallen asleep against my shoulder, and I then move to carefully pick her up.

"I think, I'll take this one home" I say.

"Alright, we'll see you tomorrow".

"Of course you will there's a Polo game against Southchester Academy tomorrow".

"Then we'll see you on the field then" Riley calls after me.

"Yes you will" I mutter before walking away to the front door so that I could get Olivia home and into our bed instead of her sleeping on my shoulder.

I don't know how but I got a second update done for tonight I am proud of myself, but I'm also tired. Leave comments, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 123K 59
(Completed) Carrying the bag pack, I run. I run from the man I love. The man who is the father of my unborn children. I brush past the security check...
46.2K 1.3K 66
{Book #4 of The Winters Series} Five years out of school, and five years that Winters Group had prospered and grown after it's full reset. But some a...
4.8K 519 36
The one who has eyes on her. The one who is hiding from him. The one who needs her. The one who lusts her. The one who cares for him. The one who pro...
15.2K 676 80
{Book #1 of The Devils Series} Thornbrook Academy the school some of the world's most successful people attended, and the domain of the children of t...