The Armored Nexus Warrior (Ne...

By ShiroKasada

The World as we know it has been threatened by an Alien Army called the Noise. Monsters that Wipe Out all of... More

Ch 1: A new World and A new Power
Ch 2: The Armored Ultraman!!!
Ch 3: A new Home in this world
Ch 4: A Destined encountered with the Valkyries!!!
Ch 5: The destruction of Music
Ch 6: A Strange Reunion
Ch 7: A Days off
Ch 8: The New Spear of Odin Awakens!!!
Ch 9: The Jig Is up for Nexus.
1k reads Baby!!!

Ch 10: Identity of Nexus

823 17 2
By ShiroKasada

Kanade/Tsubasa: Y/n

Y/n: *waves* Hi are surprise.

Genjuurou: You both know him?

Tsubasa: He's the boy who works at flower's, where we regularly eat.

then Kanade started to blush.

Kanade: *Blushing* I-I-I can't believe I let Silver beauty see me in a towel.

Tsubasa: What do you mean with that?

Y/n: She was wearing clothes underneath the towel.

Tsubasa: That doesn't make it better.

Tsubasa started to walk angrily towards Y/n, then kanade stood between both of them.

Kanade: It isn't his fault, I was just teasing him.

Tsubasa: Sorry, we'll talk later about this later.

Genjuurou: Y/n can you tell us how did you got that power?

Y/n: Well I guess, It was next to me when I woke up in this world *murmur* alongside with the Original Evoltruster.

Kanade: What do you mean this world?

Y/n: Yare yare dazeh... I was transport to this world about two in a half years ago

Tsubasa: You mean that you're not from here?

Y/n: Nope, I was just walking in the streets and then suddenly a portal like wave wall appeared and swallowed me me and put me here.

Genjuurou: and your power?

Y/n: It was right beside when I have it in the suitcase when I woke up.

Kanade: That one case I found in your closets.

Y/n: Yup, that's the one.

Tsubasa: Kanade, we need to talk after this.

Ryoukou: Did someone said suitcase?

Ryoukou came walking back in the room with Hibiki closely following looking down.

Y/n: Yeah, that's right.

Hibiki: Y/n you changed back?

Y/n: I've decided to work with them.

Ryoukou: Ok, now then back to the briefcase.

Y/n: If I have my gear and the support items

Y/n holded up his Cyber EvoltTruster

Kanade: So you have another one of these device, But there is another one like that .

Y/n: I had one.

Ryoukou: Had one?

Then Tsubasa remembered what happened two years ago.

Tsubasa: That thing you put inside Kanade.

Kanade: What do you mean?

Y/n: Well to put it simply... 2 years ago when you sung your zesshou, you were in the brink of death. The Evoltruster started to glow and Activated its power. I pulled the Evoltruster and I put the Evoltruster inside you saving your life.

Ryoukou: But when we examined kanade we found nothing inside her.

Y/n: That... I do not know myself how it works either, but it stopped and even reverted the turning ash thing.

Ryoukou: Y/n do you still have the Briefcase?

Kanade: He has it at his home.

Ryoukou took Y/n's hand and started to pulling with her.

Y/n: Umm... Ryoukou-san what are you doing?

Ryoukou: We are getting the suitcase of course, Oh I drive.

Kanade: Good luck Y/n!

Tsubasa: You'll need it to survive.

Y/n: Why? What do you mean by that?

Kanade/Tsubasa: You'll see

Y/n was taken up to the elevator to a little pink car. Next to the car was Y/n Bike standing.

Y/n: One moment please, I need to get something from my bike.

Y/n got the Wrist Watch out his bike and stepped in the car. Ryoukou asked Y/n to put on a seatbelt and started asking Y/n where he lived, started the car and starting driving.

It was like Y/n sat in a rally car or Derby car. Drifting through corners and jumping over speed bumps like they were nothing.

When they arrived at Y/n's Apartment Y/n jumped out of the car and ran to the nearest bush throwing up.

Y/n: Will  I never again will I sit in a car again if that woman is driving.

Ryoukou: I think myself as good driver.

Y/n: Then why the hurry, this isn't a race you know.

Ryoukoue: I do anything for knowledge of course.

Y/n: *sigh* Let's just get it over with.

Y/n and Ryoukou went to the apartment and went inside. Then Y/n got the suitcase and handed to Ryoukou.

Y/n: Here you go, But what do you hope to find in there anyway?

Ryoukou: This.

Ryoukou was already looking through the suitcase and found an Sd card and mysterious book as well.

Y/n: An Sd card, I didn't know it was in there?

Ryoukou: And also this book it was quite old, But we must find out its secrets. Alrighty then let's go back to the base.

Y/n: Oh no not me I'm not, I will never get in the car with you again.

Ryoukou: Then can you give at least so called "the Evoltrsuter"?

Y/n: You can Have my Armored One for now, as long you me here, I won't die yet

Y/n handed the Evoltruster(Armored) to Ryoukou.

Ryoukou: Thank you

Y/n: Just be careful with it.

Then Ryoukou left and Y/n watched her drive away like a maniac.

Y/n: Kanade, Tsubasa, next time don't just wish me good luck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 30 10
In a world of heroes and villains, where superpowers were an everyday quirk. One villain had managed to devise a way to give others more abilities wi...
34.9K 752 18
What is your desire? Is your desire to be a famous musician the world has even seen? A hero to save lives? Or live a life that you wish to have? Well...
8K 264 37
This is the story of how Korbyn Eveangeline (Eve) Cunningham, a ghost rider, met Izuku Midoryia and manages to be incorporated in his life story of b...
5.1K 113 84
In a world where the constant threat of attacks by the reanimated dead loomed over every moment, where the very air carried the scent of death, a you...