Every Other Girl In The World...

By KaylaChan

Lily Skyria hates the Akatsuki. Who go to her highschool. Who she believes torments her 24/7 even when she's... More

Chapter 1- Lily Skyria
Chapter 2- Packing My Bag!
Chapter 3- Super Ice-Cream-Tific Date!
Chapter 4- The Awkward First Day!
Chapter 5- The Day Of Battles
Chapter 6- New Teacher? ; Not The Normal Kind!
Chapter 7- Shikamaru X The Nurse?!
Chapter 8- Nina and Michel
Chapter 9- Every Other Girl
Chapter 10- The Challenge!
Chapter-11 Lily Verses Itachi!
Chapter- 12 Meeting Hidan
Chapter- 14 Love Blooms!
Chapter- 15 Madara Makes Another Entrance!
Sasori One Shot/Note
Chapter 16- Meeting Tsuande
Chapter 17- Meeting Pein X New Semester!
Chapter 18- A Day At Base
Chapter 19- Games Get Serious
Chapter 20- Truth Hurts.
Chapter 21- Dark Flashbacks
Chapter 22- Reunion
IMPORTANT NOTE!!!

Chapter- 13 Our Dares Revealed!

2.1K 92 3
By KaylaChan

I started to walk away. I didn't come here to be made fun of by Madara.

"Aw, come here kitty~"

"In your dreams."

He slightly purred. Which made me stop in my tracks and glare at him. But suddenly before I could stop it, tears fell from my eyes, even though I feel fine.

I was almost even convinced he looked concerned, but as if.

"You do now I'm fine ya know?"

"Doesn't look like it."

"Hmm, your right." I wiped my tears away, but new ones just came dripping back down.

"Why?"

"It's an emotion, dear, it's called sadness."

Sadness? I-I don't think I ever felt it before, after I got back to my house, after everyone I loved, or at least except my brother, died. Somehow I found a note on my pillow, that was hidden by a jutsu, probably so the killers wouldn't find it, I opened it and it read,

Dear Our Dearest Daughter, Lily

We are so sorry we had to leave you, yes we knew that we were going to get killed, but promise me you won't go out looking for revenge when I saw this, hear? The killers were from the Mist Village, they were paid to kill us. So please don't go out for revenge, it's unneeded and stupid. We leave our inheritance to you, consider this a will, I really hope that you will live a happy life, daughter. Out of all this information, here is the most important message and promise you can give us. Stay happy.

"I-I never felt sad before."

"You have got to be kidding me, I see you get upset all the time."

"Yes, but it's all an act, all those times, I wasn't really upset, I was happy..."

"Well how do you feel now?"

"My voice aches, my chest hurts, and my vision is blurry and I don't know why?..."

"-Sigh- dear, your a human too, you can feel sadness, stop trying to convince yourself otherwise."

"Hmm, but I can't be sad."

"Says who?"

I glared at him, wiped my tears away, and spoke, "My dead, yet happy parents." I scowled before walking away.

"Oh, so that's why she's upset..."

"Jeez, the nerve of that guy!" 

I don't feel sadness, when have I ever? Well yes, I admit I do lose myself sometimes, but it's just a act, everything is a act. We were all born happy but we sometimes decide to cloud ourselves in sadness. They think it'll protect them, but it doesn't, people like me prove it. When I 'lost' it, all Madara did was pity me, I don't need anyone's pity. I'm perfectly fine, I'm not upset that my parents are dead...

"Hey, Lily why are you crying?" asked Deidara, I wiped my tears away again.

"You know, I don't know, Madara said it's because I'm sad or something."

"Man! For a person with an I.Q of 250 you are one of the most dense and dumbest person ever!"

"Like how?"

"Well for one, your crying and you don't know how or why. Plus, you haven't realized any of our feelings yet..."

"Um, okay?"

"Uh, yeah..."

"So how do I get rid of this tears?"

"Figure out why your sad and accept it."

"I-I have no reasons..."

"Her parents are dead." stated Madara. (Who came out of nowhere)

I was about to talk, but suddenly I broke down the park. Luckily where everyone was already inside for school. I started crying my heart out, for some reason my heart felt like some weights were lifted from it. I felt...free from despair. 

I could hear a few mumblings "She has no parents?"

"Not any more at least."

"Madara, if she's going to be scarred because you just randomly told me, I swear I'll-!"

"You guys do know I'm fine now right?" My eyes were no longer crying or red, my face was calm, I looked perfectly normal, but better.

"Ah, Lily are you okay?"

"Yes I am, even though I'm still confused why."

"Lily...what made you behave this way?" asked Madara

"What?"

"From since when have you forced yourself to hold in your emotions, and burn them to nothing from the pits of your mind?"

"A-Ah, it was from..." "Stay happy"

"No reason specifically..." 

"You're lying."

"Am not."

"...How do you feel about sadness?"

"Sadness is just a illusion, us humans put up to fog out our weaknesses." 

"Really, or are you just trying to fog out your weaknesses while pretending you have no emotions?"

"I do! Th-There just...fake."

"No emotion is fake, you're just trying to convince yourself that. Stop being so weak and grow up."

"Madara!" scolded Deidara.

I was left stunned for a while. Madara, the annoying goof-ball I knew, was telling me all this?

"I-It's true, I'm scared people will hurt me, so I keep my true emotions in."

"Lily!" scolded Deidara.

"Deidara, stop trying to help Lily, you already know I'm right."

"-Grumble-."

"It's okay to be sad. I know now, thank you." I blankly replied

"H-Hey why are you talking...so emotionless?"

I smiled and giggled, "You feel for it!" and I happily returned to my class, leaving two confused boys behind.

"Good Whatever!" I greeted.

"Ah, Lily, your almost late, hurry up!"

I walked to my desk and sat down, to my luck 2 minutes later, Neika-sensei came in.

"Ah, how nice to see that your all here."

"Um, Neika-sensei?" I asked.

"Yes, what is it, Lily?"

"What's in the big box?"

"Oh, this?" He asked pointing to the big box he was dragging.

"It's a surprise."

"Oh, goody." I mumbled.

"Well everyone, I know I said it many times, but I'm so proud of you on your battles!"

Not everyone cheered at this. (Deidara and Shika)

"Well, it's a good time to choose our dares. Okay so maybe we didn't have enough time to do everything as planned, but it's A-Okay!"

"Okay, Lily you may go first."

"Alright, Shika, I dare you to...go on a date with... Kagome!"

"Really, that annoying fan-girl?"

"Ha, trust me, you'll really like it, don't judge a girl but her clothes." I joked.

"Eh, how troublesome."

"Alright, now Sasori."

"Okay fine, Deidara, I dare you to ask Lily out."

"Eh?!" we screamed in unison. 

"Dare's a dare, and Lily can't refuse, right Neika-sensei?"

"Yes, that's right Sasori." he replied calmly, but we could all tell he was laughing like a madman on the inside.

"Go on, laugh see if I care-"

He then started laughing like there was no tomorrow, leaving us there to watch.

"I-I'm -Laugh, sorry, but it's just everyone made -Laugh- date dares, and I just thought it was -Laugh- cute!"

"-Sigh-" Nearly Everyone (Everyone but Sasori and Yuki) sighed.

"Okay, start doing your dares...now."

I saw Deidara walk up to me, I kept my gaze unchanged. 

"H-H-Hey L-Lily, do you wa-want to g-go to the f-fountain l-later?"

He was stuttering so much I couldn't help but laugh, he was actually kid of cute.

"Why the sudden change of asking me out? You used to be so confident."

"Well that was before I found out that I had feeling-" Sasori's hand slapped over Deidara's mouth.

"Tell her when I'm not around, I had enough of pretending to be her for you all the time."

"What?" I asked.

"N-N-Nothing!" he answered.

"Well, okay, alright..."

"..."

"I'd love to go to the fountain with you." I gave a smile, that surprisingly felt so real, unlike the other times...

"R-R-Really?!"

"Yes."

"A-Ah, do you want to go at 7:00PM?" 

"Sure, today?"

"I-If you like..."

"Yup, okay 7:00pm, and today, see that wasn't so hard was it?" I was going to to have said yes anyway. 

"Goodbye, you thank, you later see." He replied scrambled, I giggled, he was acting cute and childish. 

"A-Ah!"

"Don't worry, I understand, see you later, Deidara."

"Ah, yeah." he answered, I looked at him he was sweating badly and panting too, man he was nervous.

"See you later!"

"Yeah!" he shouted back.

Continue Reading