Coi's Annabeth Fics

By Cabinofimagines

- here's where all of the drabbles, oneshot headcanons, series, etc. for Annabeth will reside! Crossposted by... More

who wrote what
I guess that's why I love you ♥ | ✨
New Found Family ♥ |✨ (sister!reader)
Watching Horror Movies ♥ |✨/ ☁️ (sister!reader)
Halloween Cuddles ღ |✨ (Annabeth xPiper xGN!Reader)
Friendly welcome ♥ | ✨
Failed Exams ღ |✨
You've got some really bad habits ღ / ✨/ ☁️
Annabeths's ABCs ღ / ✨
Dating Annabeth Chase Would Include ღ |✨
"don't catch me off guard like that uwu" ღ | ✨
Marry who? Me? ღ | ✨
Her Favorite People - ღ | ✨(Platonic!Annabeth Chase)
Child of Hades w/ Annabeth Hcs ღ | ✨
Poly!Percabeth ღ / ✨
At the Museum (Platonic Chase family ღ | ✨)
Poly!pipabeth ABCs ღ |✨

Hug me? ღ | ✨

247 5 0
By Cabinofimagines

Pairings: Annabeth x reader
Request: Hi! Can I request headcanons about Percy, Piper, Leo and Annabeth reacting to reader who instead of asking for hugs spreads their arms and smiles as if asking to be hugged? Gn reader. Fluff. Thank you!
Warnings: none!

-Asja

Annabeth

You cleared your throat, trying to catch your girlfriend's attention from her computer screen. "One second, I just need to finish this." Annabeth said, seemingly reading a document. How dare she think that a document is more important than you. You cleared your throat again, and she turned around, an annoyed expression on her face.

"I said one sec-" then her face softened, "Oh, so that's what you want?" You stood there with your arms wide and a smile on your face as you nodded.

"C'mon." she opened her arms too, standing up to hug you softly, "I needed a break anyways."

─────────────────────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 8.3K 35
One-Shots of the one and only Percabeth! Also includes one-shots of HOO characters. Some of these are my own ideas. Others I have gotten off headcann...
4.5K 174 64
This Hunter toh x shy!fem!human!reader headcanons, drabbles and Oneshots I requested! 💖 Credits to favorite and wonderful Tumblr bloggers are who wr...
712 19 13
- here's where all of the drabbles, oneshot headcanons, series, etc. for Piper will reside! Cross posted from Cabinofimagines on Tumblr!
1K 14 13
❝𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐲? 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐲! 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐲?❞ various!pjo characters x reader a collection of pjo/hoo one-shots, he...