𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘'𝐒 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ✓ | Na...

By jiminjamms

╰⋯➤ [#𝟻 𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙼𝙴] ❝𝗗𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁.❞ ── 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘳... More

1 | Your Baby Daddy
2 | Five Years Later
3 | Friends Without Benefits
4 | Bunny
5 | Dreams and Reality
6 | You're Fired
7 | Your Sugar Daddy
8 | Stalker Sensei
9 | Like Father, Like Son
10 | Honesty
11 | Touchable
12 | Lovesick
13 | White Lies
14 | Power Hungry
15 | Private Dance
16 | Finger Lickin' Good
17 | Babysitter
18 | Sleeping Beauty
19 | Stupid Cupid
20 | Boy Toy
22 | Troublemaker
23 | Let's Pretend
24 | Not Enough
25 | Mind Games
26 | Special Visit
27 | Hold My Tequila
28 | Home Sweet Home
29 | Girls Need Love
30 | Impulses
31 | All His
32 | Getting Railed
33 | Little Family
34 | Barbie Girl
35 | Sweet Revenge
36 | Boyfriend, Girlfriend
37 | Surprises
38 | Hand in Marriage (Final)

21 | Enemies to F*ckers

41K 1.1K 3K
By jiminjamms

(TW: Content contains dubious consent. Don't read if not comfortable!)

Blinking slowly, you squirm and squeeze your legs together.

In a moment of lucidity, you twist away to forcefully pull off your underwear and fling your panties into the bedroom floor's abyss.

You try to move more.

But your head, arms, and hands all feel so strangely heavy in sleep's thick, slow world.

"I wanna make you feel good," you finally mumble.

Your voice is so small that Gojo barely catches what you say.

When he did, Gojo chuckles in amusement, the slight rumbles reverberating against your chest. 

Smiling, he tucks a loose strand of hair behind your ear. 

He is so tall that his body looms over your tiny figure without trying, his azure eyes pouring into you.

"You're so kind, baby," he coos, admiring how pleasantly generous you have been all evening.

You have a selfish side as well, of course.

"Make me feel good, too," you add on with a bit more assertiveness.

"Fuck yeah, I will," Gojo rasps. 

As though his ego wasn't overinflated enough, the idea that you were so desperate for him even in your sleep is driving him absolutely insane.

In one smooth motion, he rotates you such that you're now lying on your stomach, and he hastily climbs over your sleeping figure, his knees splayed on either side of your hips.

You toss a little in your slumber as he does so, whimpering when Gojo uses his coarse hands to roughly spread your cheeks apart and reveal your plush lips.

One glance, and that is all Gojo needs to notice how you are already leaking with arousal. 

He growls at the lewd sight you already pay him with, your slick leaving a solid string that connects with your thigh.

"You missed my dick, didn't you?" he teases, and you whine in return, your eyes glazed with sleep. "I'll fucking ruin you. Want me to show you what you've been missing out on?"

"Y-Yes, I do—oh shit," you hiss, your tiny sounds suddenly disintegrating when Gojo begins to grind against you.

Encouraged by your nonverbal consensual cues, Gojo humps your ass with heavy breaths. 

He's leaving his own smudge of dampness as he lazily ruts uncoordinatedly against you, his precum seeping into the cloth of his sweatpants that hides his red, leaking tip.

Very little, though, is left to the imagination when his dick is poking into your pussy through the fabric.

When you sigh more low noises in between levels of consciousness, Gojo holds back a laugh. 

He lowers his face to your neck, peppering your skin with burning, fleeting kisses. 

His hot breath sends your hair standing on end.

"I wonder," Gojo adds softly behind your ear, "what Haru might think when he hears his mommy moaning for daddy in the bedroom."

Words not registering through your thick skull, you grumble with fatigue.

Quick to act upon his own libido, Gojo instead tugs his pants down. 

Whatever he does next, your processing speed is too slow to make any sense of it.

What you do make sense of is the sudden sensation of Gojo entering you in one unexpected thrust.

The world might as well have literally stopped.

There is absolutely nothing but silence, stillness, utter tranquility.

You, in particular, need a moment to adjust to the length. 

All the burning lust in your body teleports to your center because you had simply forgotten just how huge Gojo's dick was.

If you were even slightly more awake, you might have just came right then and there just from the way Gojo stretches you, his sheer size leaving a faint sting around the rim of your opening.

The fact that you hadn't been filled like this since your relationship with him doesn't make your situation any better.

Beyond that, dirty. 

So fucking filthy.

That's how you feel when Gojo (of all people) eventually grunts now that he's wrapped by your warm, moist walls after five whole years.

Unlike before, he begins rocking his hips in such a sensual and rhythmic manner, ready to set pace...

...until he stops when multiple buzzes vibrate by his thigh.

"Who the fuck—" he snaps as his motions halt, much to your exhausted dismay. "It was just about to get good."

His sweatpants are pooled by his knees, and irritated, he pulls out his phone from his front pocket.

He notices the onslaught of texts from a familiar name: Utahime.

Nope, Gojo quickly decides.

"I can't deal with you now," he mutters to himself,

He doesn't even bother to read her messages which were probably nagging at him to get his shit together anyway. 

How ironic.

Placing his phone in airplane mode, Gojo is about to place the device onto the nearby nightstand until he gets a better idea.

He doesn't think twice as he presses a corner at the bottom of the screen.

Boop.

The phone starts recording.

Smirking at his own brilliance, Gojo starts rolling his hips against yours again. 

He chuckles at your tongue that lols out, his phone capturing the entire scene. 

You can't help it, though, when your mind is bombarded with both exhaustion and pleasure. 

It's a combination that you secretly love, your toes curling while thick haze forms in your head.

"Aw, you're too cute," he praises, lovingly fucking your tranced body.

Even though Gojo's movements are gradually increasing in speed, he makes sure to slip past your puffed folds in the most obscene, pornographic way.

"You're twitching around me, you know that?" he taunts, making sure to speak loud enough for the microphone to pick his voice up. "I didn't know that your pretty pussy's been so fucking needy for cock, baby."

"Mhm," you hum, your mouth open as you nod, gazing at him through fazed, glassy eyes.

He can't believe it.

You're literally willing to say or do anything just for his dick.

Gojo brings his chest to your back, biting and kissing at every square inch of exposed skin, nosing his face into the crook of your neck.

He lightly nips at the throbbing pulse on your neck. 

"You're a little mess, aren't you?"

That's right.

A mess, that's what you are. 

A shaking, trembling one at that.

All you could do is feel lewd and aroused, allowing Gojo to do anything—literally anything—to disassemble and rearrange your insides.

Face buried into the pillow's creases, you sigh wearily before you feel yourself slip away into light sleep again.

Grinning like a cat, Gojo rewards your submissiveness with faster, deeper thrusts.

He wants to make you lose your absolute mind with the power of his cock, get your pussy lips dripping for him, listen to your whimpers that erode into wails and cries for pleasure.

Once he straightens up again, he pounds you until your drool drips from your lips, until you begin crying hot tears, the liquids leaving small, wet patches on your pillow.

Gojo's growls are something animalistic, something so feral and deep in his throat.

He's panting your name like a holy mantra.

He doesn't stop praising you for how you're just beautiful, how your body's the sexiest he knows, how your hole's the tightest he'd ever fucked, how he doesn't mind putting another baby inside of you.

"Yes, yes, yes," you chant in return.

You raise your ass up to welcome and savor his dick inch by inch, thrust by thrust. 

Your body quickly grows warmer at the familiar knot that tightens in your stomach, waiting to be relieved. 

Nothing could compare to how you were cussing, sweating, and panting all at the same time.

"I can't go any longer," you mumble. 

"Really?"

You nod slowly.

"Then, cum for me, yeah?" 

His camera angles downward at the perfect moment.

It captures how your body succumbs to his strong thrusts and harsh rutting.

It saves the moment where you are screaming and orgasming so hard that actually lose yourself to exhaustion in your clouded world.

You turn limp.

Worn out and satisfied, you relish in your sleeplike trance, darkness taking over your vision.

But Gojo doesn't stop there.

You're milking him for all he's fucking worth.

And you are too tired even know it.

The way you tightened up as you came, your cunt clamping up around his dick... 

...this all makes Gojo work harder and slower and deeper to move into you.

With a couple extra pumps, Gojo groans loudly as he doubles over.

Cursing, he doesn't bother pulling out as he shoots his load deep into your waiting hole, his hips stuttering as his precious seed spills into its new home called your womb.

When he pulls out, he admires the way that his hefty globs of warm, white cum slides from your slit and onto the sheets, leaving a moist trail as they did.

He smirks as he ends the video there, making sure that his handiwork is not left unrecorded. 

Sliding your underwear back up like a gentleman, he freezes when he hears some shouting from the living room.

"Dada! Dada! Daddy!"

The pitched voice is followed by a torrent of running footsteps that seem to thunder in the halls.

When the sounds draw closer, Gojo realizes what's happening: Haru is beelining his merry way to this very room. 

Immediately, Gojo withdraws himself from you.

He pulls his own pants up as he carefully covers you with a comforter, leaving you and himself in the condition that he'd arrived.

Just in time.

Haru barrels in through the unlocked door.

He almost trips on himself when he emerges so hastily. 

Regaining his balance, he controls himself like a ball of excitement that was doing its hardest to contain all the energy from within.

"What happened?" Gojo asks.

He's confused why the little boy suddenly decided that coming to the worst place at the worst time was his best idea.

Cock not completely soft yet, Gojo has to pull his T-Shirt over his pants to hide his deflating boner.

"Frozen!"

"Frozen?"

Apparently, after Gojo had asked Haru to come up with movie night ideas, Haru has been hard at work. 

He tucks his small arms in front of him, trembling with enthusiasm.

"I want to watch Frozen tonight!"

Double long chapter since I didn't post last week! :)

next update: next friday

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 4.4K 39
WELCOME - this is all my jjk stuff written so far from my tumblr @ch0s0 - all gn!reader and all sfw thats really about it, there r spelling and gramm...
19.5K 415 24
元恋人を殺すかもしれない Satoru Gojo × F.reader (18+) ₊˚⊹ ᰔ ₊˚⊹ ᰔ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʜɪꜱ ᴄᴏᴄᴋʏ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ʜᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴍᴘᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ...ʏ...
31.6K 969 27
✧˖°. ₊˚⊹꒷ ❝ ᥆𝖿ᥴ і𝗍s ᥙ і𝗍ᥲძ᥆rі ❞ ༘ ⋆。˚ 💤 ‧₊˚✩彡 íოթօɾԵαղԵ sԵմբբ ︱ ...
969 36 15
arrogance making people refuse to believe in falling in love with each other, no, both of them don't want to be the first to make the move. "It's not...