๐‡.๐„.๐‘ | ๐•๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž

By len3writes

[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„] [๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+] "๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐  ๐€๐ง๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง โ˜ฏ๏ธŽ" "๐‘๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž... More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ฐ!
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”

11K 204 190
By len3writes

𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗥𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮

𝟭 𝗔𝗠

Tick Tock

Tick Tock

Tick Tock

The bloody cold air rang alive throughout the abandoned jail cell that held a locked up, almost lifeless, body. A distant clock could be heard. The black mold that designed the ends of the ceilings had been the lifeless bodies home for a very long time.

Stomp

Stomp

Stomp

Stomp

The sound of multiple footsteps started to become louder as they walked closer and closer to the jail cell.

"Aww, look at him. So helpless and almost dead. Such a beautiful sight" one of the Russian men said with a thick accent.

The lifeless body slowly opened his eyes to see who it was. "The new italian Mafia Queen was crowned last night. Damn, she was very sexy. Too bad, she's your daughter Alexandros" The man laughed and proceeded to kick Alexandros in the face.

"YOU'LL NEVER TOUCH MY DAUGHTER OR YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH" Alexandros screamed out with all his might. He may have not seen his beautiful baby girl in a long time but Milana had always had a big piece of his heart.

The Russian man continued to laugh and leave the jail cell but not without a particular sentence that he knew would boil Alexandros's blood. "I'll also take that hot piece of ass. I forgot her name though so I have to check her out. I'm pretty sure her name is Erinna" He snarled out and continued to walk.

A loud, manly scream was heard from the abandoned jail cell. Alexandros's heart was still devoted to the love of his life. He just hoped she didn't move onto someone else.

𝟳:𝟬𝟬 𝗣𝗠 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲

𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗖𝗶𝘁𝘆, 𝗨𝗦𝗔

"Boss ain't working you like this

He can't take care of you like this

Now you're lost

Lost in the heat of it all

Girl you know you're lost

Lost in the thrill of it all"

My beautiful singing voice echoed throughout the steamy shower. Tonight's the night. My date with Elijah. I'm not gonna lie, I am very nervous.

Ever since the crowing ceremony, my life has basically turned upside down. I have a security team around me 24/7 and I must be on my tippy toes every second.

I slowly turn off the shower and step out with a white towel wrapped around my slender figure. My long brown hair twisted into a white banana clip.

I go and grab my phone to see that it's 6:30. Shit, I need to hurry up. I quickly run to my walk in closet and grab a short, black dress that I've bought for this occasion. It was deep cut and showed off my boobs really well.

Luckily, my hair dries fast so I was able to gently comb it out into soft curls. I put some basic makeup on that would make my face pop out more but still look like me.

(The dress)

I'm now finished with my outfit and makeup. I have my Louis Vuitton heels on and quietly wait until....

Knock Knock Knock

Okay, he's here. I slowly walk to the door and open it so a very nicely dressed Elijah. His eyes skim down my body and a soft smile leaches onto his lips.

"You look so beautiful, Milana" He says as he pulls his hand out of his pocket. I give him a silent thank you. He puts his hand in front of me and i take it. I close and lock my door and walk with Elijah to his car.

We walk up to this nice ass black car and he opens the door for me. "For you, my lady" Elijah says and I laugh. I sit in the car and buckle my seat belt cause safety is first.

Elijah comes into the drivers side and sits down. He looks at me and turns on the car but, not before putting his hand on my inner thigh. My breath hitches and his hand grips tighter but gently.

This is gonna be a fun date.

A couple of hours later...

The date went so well. He took me to a very intimate dinner with the two of us at an Italian diner. We talked for hours on end until the diner closed.

We are now in his car in front of my apartment building. "Well, I guess this is it" I say as I look at Elijah with a pout. "Don't worry, this isn't going to be our last date" Elijah says as he slightly holds my hand in his big one.

The feelings in the air got very intense. Elijah looked me in the eyes and kissed me. HE KISSED ME. My heart filled with this joy that I haven't felt in a long time.

Our lips molded into a perfect sync that only we could create at that moment. He slowly pulled away and smiled at me before giving me a quick peck on the lips.

"Goodnight" "Goodnight" we both say quietly to each other and I step out of the car.

I walked into my apartment with a big, full smile on my lips that I've never seen before.

I wish all days could be like this...

But they wouldn't know that shit would quickly hit the fan after this.

Word Count: 1,232 Words

Started: November 21, 2021

Ended: March 25, 2022

See, I told y'all to wait ;)

Let me know how y'all are feeling with Alexandros's comeback hehehehehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 1K 14
Alexandria Brio is a 16-year-old girl who knows pain like the back of her hand. After getting kidnapped at the young age of two she has known nothing...
534K 11.8K 62
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐€๐๐‚๐„ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐ˆ "This is a dangerous game you're trying to play. Remember that in the end, thi...
1.6M 38.3K 39
PREVIOUSLY CALLED "Adriana Valentin" - Her family was the most dangerous family in all of New York. Her father, Alejandro Valentรญn, being the most vi...
42K 1K 31
Ganessa Russo was part of a conspiracy since the day she was born, she just didn't know about it. Betrothed before even being born and being born in...