ð‚ðĄðšðĶðĐ𝐚𝐠𝐧𝐞 𝐏ðŦðĻ𝐛ðĨ...

By Cool_Champagne

ð‘Ŋ𝒆𝒚 𝑞𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝑎𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔, ð‘Ū𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒑 ð‘Ū𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒆ïŋ―... More

ð“’ð“ąð“Šð“ķð“đ𝓊𝓰𝓷ð“Ū 𝓟ð“ŧð“ļð“Ŧð“ĩð“Ūð“ķ𝓞
Act one
𝓖ð“ŧ𝓊ð“đð“ąð“ē𝓎 𝓖𝓊ð“ĩð“ĩ𝓊ð“ŧ𝔂
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
End of part one
XVIII
XIX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX

XX

2.4K 35 0
By Cool_Champagne

Good Morning Followers, In New York thanksgiving, is more than just a day to plan seating charts and double-check that New York Times recipe and embrace family arguments thanksgiving is also the favorite holiday of yours truly. It's a time to be grateful for what matters and this year I'm most grateful for you, for your secrets, your lies, and all the tips you've given me, so enjoy the trip to fan and relax. 

"Cat!" my door swung open and light-flooded my room 

"What could be so important that you have to wake me up," I groaned rolling over and looking at my dad who had a huge smile on his face 

"well you do have school," He said cheerfully 

"Ugh, why can't I  be out of school?" 

"Looking forward relaxing huh," My dad asked 

"Dad, I have to go to Audrey's and help cook, we're having dinner there remember? no relaxing for me" I climbed out of my bed and opened the curtains exposing the beautiful view of the upper east side 

"Oh I forgot" he sighed "what are you going to be making me eat?" 

"I don't know, it's up to Audrey, I expect it will be a turkey since it's Thanksgiving, you know?" He laughed and nodded before walking out of my room. I loved Thanksgiving, it had always been my favorite holiday because I shared it with my best friend, the one and the only Jamie Bass. She had been in California for a bit but now she was back and coming to thanksgiving dinner with us. 

We had become friends when we realized that we were the only two in school descended from the original people who reigned the upper east side. Sure Blair and Chuck were much more important on the old gossip girl than Carter Baizen but he did date Serena Vanderwoodsen and he was mentioned on GG many times. Even though my father and her parents didn't get along, they didn't stop us from being friends and Jamie's mom was almost like a mom to me.  

I was putting my outfit on when my phone started buzzing. Jamie. "Happy Thanksgiving!" I squealed into the phone 

"It's so good to be back," she said  "I feel like I haven't seen everyone in so long even though it's only been about a year"

"Right? It feels much longer. I'm actually surprised Audrey is letting us all come to dinner, she wanted it to be a small gathering" 

"So, how has Max been?" she asked, my stomach dropped, I hadn't told her that we were together and I didn't know how she would take it, she used to be in love with Max and I don't know how she feels now 

"Well, umm, he's good, I guess," I told her in a very high pitched voice 

"Relax Cat, I've read GG, I know you're dating and honestly I don't mind" 

"Are you sure? I know you liked him a lot" 

"I'm positive" she insisted "besides, I met someone else in Cali"

"Ooh tell me all about him" I grinned 

"I'll tell you at school, my mom is making me eat breakfast, she always orders some sort of pastries"

"I know" I laughed "I'll talk to you later"

"Bye!." I put my phone down. I was glad that she hadn't screamed at me, I thought we were about to have a Blair and Serena situation or something. I put my school outfit on and walked downstairs to grab a yogurt parfait before starting my walk to Constance. 

I wondered how it would feel for JC to see Zoya and Obie. She had told me all about how she hooked up with Obie and how she felt horrible about it. As for Audrey and Aki, I think that they are in a good place, I don't want to be nosy and ask though. 

I walked into the cool morning air as I made my way to school. The leaves were crunching under my feet as I ate. Fall was the best season, in my opinion, it was just so cozy. 

"Audrey" I called, my blonde-haired friend turned around with a smile 

"Hey!" she gave me a hug and linked our arms as Aki fell back to greet us 

"Guess who's in town!" a very loud voice said, I fell into Max's arms as he started to stand with us "My birth mom is in town and she is helping my dad feel better, which allowed me to remember how we-" 

"So" Audrey half yelled cutting him off "I've been at the hospital all weekend" 

"Guess who's going to be here any minute," I said looking at Max and Aki to see if they knew that Jamie would be back in town "don't answer Audrey" 

"Just tell us" Aki sighed "we are never going to guess" 

"Jamie!" I said excitedly, the happiness that I had expected from them was not there "uh, exciting right?" 

"Yeah," Max said sheepishly "so terrific"

"Ok, what's the problem?" I asked "the last time she was here we were so close"

"No, you were," Aki told me "Jamie is a bit much for the rest of us, she's really stuck up and thinks she's so much better than the rest of Constance because she's the daughter of Blair and Chuck" 

"At least try to be nice" I sighed "we've known her forever." They nodded awkwardly, I honestly had no idea how much they disliked her 

"Cat!" JC called me over "walk with me?" 

"What's up?" I asked as I slid to her side 

"It's about Obie, how could I have done what I did, how am I supposed to face Zoya. We're in a really good place right now and if she finds out it will all be over" 

"Maybe tell her the truth" I suggested "that way she doesn't find out by accident" 

"That's way too scary maybe we could take a better-"

"Jules!" and at that moment Zoya called her name "come over here, you too Cat" I gave JC a look as we walked over to talk to both Zoya and Obie, who were together

"So I'm guessing you all know what this is about," Zoya said with a serious look on her face, shit, how did she find out so quickly 

"Uh, no" my voice cracked a little 

"Thanksgiving? my dad was hoping you'd join us. Cat you can come if you want but I assume you have plans with your boyfriend" I clearly heard the sigh of relief that came out of both JC and Obie 

"Actually with Audrey but thanks for the invite" I gave her a small smile. 

"I also assumed that both of you usually spend thanksgiving together and now that we're all cool..." damn this was awkward as fuck. At that moment I spotted my escape. Jamie stood at the steps looking around 

"Jamie Bass, get over here" I held my arms out and rushed over to her. She gave me a bone-crushing hug"

"Oh my god, I can't believe I'm here" she sighed "and I've spotted some drama already, I know the look of the best friend cheating with the boyfriend" she eyed my three friends 

"Actually it's the sister cheating with the boyfriend"

"Oh?" she laughed "that's even spicier"

"Never say that again" I shook my head "it was really cringe"

"Just fill me in on everything!"

"Everything could take a while"

"We have time" 

This is really just a fill chapter to kinda remind people of what's going on in the story and introduce one of the new characters. I'll probably post again later. Happy Thanksgiving!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 5.5K 37
- ͙ۊۊĖĨ˚┊❛ ðĩðļ 𝑇ðŧðļ 𝑂𝑁ðļ ❜┊˚ ͙ۊۊĖĨ◌. ðŸĪ ──── ð™ŋ𝙰𝚈𝚃ð™ūð™― 𝙞ð™ūð™ū𝚁𝙞ð™īð™ļð™ī𝚁 ę’Ķę’·â €â–Ë– āĢŠ ⠀ in which she just wa...
28.9K 528 21
[ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ] 𝘊𝘙𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘌 𝘞𝘈𝘙𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘎 !! 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘐𝘚 𝘈𝘕 𝘖𝘓𝘋 𝘍𝘐𝘊 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘏𝘈𝘚𝘕'𝘛 𝘉𝘌𝘌𝘕 𝘙𝘌𝘞𝘙𝘐𝘛𝘛𝘌𝘕 𝘕𝘖𝘙 𝘜𝘗𝘋ïŋ―...
2K 55 14
NO MORE UPDATES! But feel free to continue reading, just refrain from asking for more updates. 𝑎 ð‘Ķ𝑜ð‘Ē𝑛𝑔 ð‘ ð‘Ąð‘Ÿð‘’ð‘’ð‘Ą ð‘ ð‘šð‘Žð‘Ÿð‘Ą ð‘›ð‘Žð‘Ąâ„Žð‘Žð‘› 𝑑ïŋ―...
2.2M 32.6K 200
@jackgilinsky liked your photo @jackgilinsky started following you + lowercase intended all my own work highest rank: 1 in fanfiction copyright ÂĐ...